[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WestTexNewMex Meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_13554-map-west-177934575.gif (64 KB, 518x478) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13554-map-west-177934575.gif
64 KB, 518x478
What: Gathering of /k/ommandos

Where: Butterfield Range near Las Cruces

When: August 6th & 7th

We're using slack to set this thing up, so send an e-mail to [email protected], if you want to join in.
>>
>>30585518
West Texas a shit, central a best
>>
>>30585588
Why not both?
>>
>>30585588

Make a thread for central texas then, I always see guys post about wanting to setup a meet.
>>
Self bumparoo
>>
G-guys?
>>
It would be nice if it was closer
>>
People live out there? With internet and everything?
either way to clarify this, we mean Las Cruces NM right?
>>
>>30588629
Its actually pretty nice. Tons of offroading and camping.
>>
>>30588629
>>30588674
Lots of good climbing nearby as well.
>>
>>30585518
Shieeet. I'm going to be in Colorado the week of, headed back to Oklahoma the 4th.
>>
>>30588629

Amazingly, yes. Some people even water their yards.

You are correct sir.

>replies like this make me feel like I'm in that Horton movie

>we're here! We're here! We're here!
>>
>>30585518
i could actually make it to this meetup
>>
>>30591053

Join in on the slack bro! We're thinking of camping out somewhere close to the range (Arguirre Springs maybe), and future stalker ventures too.
>>
File: Clockwork Orange.jpg (32 KB, 431x300) Image search: [Google]
Clockwork Orange.jpg
32 KB, 431x300
>mfw finally a meet near me

Live north of Dallas, but I can travel.

It only takes 6 hours to get to NM from where I'm at so most places in west Texas are cool, excited to meat all you fags if I can make it.
>>
>>30591531

Right on man, send an e-mail if you want to join our slack shenanigans. They way we're planning it out it might turn into a camping weekend too.

Also

>meat

>n-no homo
>>
>>30591531
Why not just come to the DFW meets, or the general Texas meets?
>>
>>30591568
Already sent an e-mail.
>>
One more bump before I hit the sack
>>
>>30585518
Northern NM, I might make the trip
>>
>>30585518
Rio Rancho fag here, all the abq and North nm fags should convoy down there
>>
>>30592574
>>30594202

If you guys could set something up with other /k/ommados in the area to mosey down here, that would be pretty awesome.
>>
>>30591578
>>30591531
That's the problem with a state this big.
Dallas is a little far and too big a city not to have fellow /k/ommandos meeting up every now and then.
I'm not telling you not to come but it IS a long drive for a meet.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.