[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the taco the most reliable pouch around when it comes to durability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: tacopouchvagina.jpg (180 KB, 436x699) Image search: [Google]
tacopouchvagina.jpg
180 KB, 436x699
Is the taco the most reliable pouch around when it comes to durability and reliability and of course SPEEEED!

But really, all the other options suck.
>>
British milsurp is good for 556
>>
>>30581336
literally its the only thing i've seen in the military.
i remember reading a lot of companys are shutting down their mag pouch production because the taco pouches are so damn good
>>
>literally just four planks tied together with bungees
No one else is even trying.
>>
AK mags get hanged up on them.
>>
>>30581696
I have seen others doing the same thing. Polenar Tactical sells some in their webshop.
>>
Lbt is good
>>
>>30581981
if taco's were hot sauce then HSGI is tobasco and polenar is louisiana
>>
>>30582660
>Louisiana
>not Texas Pete
>not Tapatio
>not Chalula

Stay plebe.
>>
I like FastMags
>>
>>30581336
Not something with rubber strands in it.
>>
File: D3_Carrier_Promo.jpg (39 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
D3_Carrier_Promo.jpg
39 KB, 500x411
>>30581336
>Is the taco the most reliable pouch around when it comes to durability and reliability and of course SPEEEED!

uhh it isn't 2006 anymore...
>>
Only thing that comes close is the esstac kywi pouches. They are better than the taco for putting a mag inside because it holds the mouth open.

Blue force gear has their ten speed pouches but the lips tend to fray if you have sharp metal magazines or corners that catch on the fabric.
>>
File: esstacKYWI.jpg (59 KB, 420x438) Image search: [Google]
esstacKYWI.jpg
59 KB, 420x438
taco a shit, these are better
>>
>>30586126
do they work with ak mags?
>>
>>30586226
Why would you want an AK? AKs are for sandniggers
>>
>>30586226
i want to say yes but not sure. i got mine from SKD tactical, check there
>>
>>30586226
maybe with feedlips up
>>
File: 20160623_214232.jpg (920 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160623_214232.jpg
920 KB, 2560x1536
Tacos are excellent universal mag pouches. Work with ar, ak, 7.62 real fucking nato, even p90 mags
But the rentention isnt as good as a kydex pouch, like the esstac. Then again, those pouches only typically work with one calliber

Due to the reliance on shock cord, they're also going to wear out faster than a traditional mag pouch

Tacos are also very expensive.

If you only shoot 1 type of rifle, or only plan on fighting with 1 type of rifle, id look elsewhere. I am a big fan of pig bomber mag pouches. Tough as fuck, but with good enough retention to be used as open top or flap over pouches.

Tacos are good pouches, just a little expensive, and not as good as dedicated rifle pouches for use with specific type of rifles
>>
>>30583850
that looks like cheap plastic shit thats going to break when you go prone
>>
>>30586226
No, esstac kywis wont work with ak mags. Maybe the "short" pouch, but absolutley not the regular
>>
>>30582707
All of those are shit
Valentina is where it's at
>>
>>30582707
>mexican detected

Don't worry pablo, we got a wall coming just for your sassy pleb-pointing ass.
>>
File: tumblr_njoo4fHGTu1u8wbhro1_1280.jpg (100 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njoo4fHGTu1u8wbhro1_1280.jpg
100 KB, 720x960
>>30586254
mkay
>>
>>30586329
Ah yeah the well documented explosive properties of polymers. Good thing they gave up on that in the 50s
>>
haha all you mexifags are talking about TACO's while ima real man here with a MAGAZINE pouch
>>
haha all you mexifags are talking about TACO's while ima real man here with a MAGAZINE pouch
>>
tacos based af

I think robski said the new gen tacos fix the ak hangup
>>
>>30586318
didn't you use blue force 10 spd before? what happened with that?
>>
>>30588800
Only time ive ever use 10 spd was when giddyfuck let mw borrow his chest rig.

Ive used usgi, tacos, RACK pouches, and bombers. Bombers are my favorite
>>
>>30581402
>British milsurp
this shit?

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/british-military-issue-mtp-double-magazine-pouch-2-pack-like-new?a=2045510
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.