[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /k/, convince me not to buy pic related. Someone has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ras47.jpg (84 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
ras47.jpg
84 KB, 640x359
Alright /k/, convince me not to buy pic related. Someone has it locally for $650.

Just an image I found off the googles, but it's what I'm buying
>>
>>30581191
go watch the ak operator ras vids if you still want it after well its your money
>>
>>30581191
>>30581213
Honestly mine isn't showing any of the wear that Rob Ski's had at 1000 rounds, but I believe I just got lucky and I wouldn't buy it again.
>>
>>30581191
>RAS47
Avoid, they're handbombs.

>>30582339
Pics or I don't believe it.
>>
>>30581191
If that price includes everything in the picture, more than half of the price is the cost of the furniture alone.
You should consider that information.
Just get a WASR, you'll be fine.
>>
>>30581191
Ive bought a C39V2 and a RAS47, good so far. As long as you dont abuse it like Rob Ski. Who runs their gun over and torture tests it for shits and giggles, if you dont then its the discount firearm for you.
>>
>>30582799
Whether original wood or magpul furniture, its practically the same price
>>
>>30581191
Find a Wasr, don't buy American AK
>>
>people keep responding to the ras47 troll

You idiots keep falling for everything
>>
>>30584919
That's insane, and also doesn't make any sense because that magpul folder stock is $100 alone, the foregrip is ~75, pistol grip is ~40 and those mags are about 30 each.

Probably just showing you what it could be, I guess.
>>
>>30585294
It makes sense
$300 is an alright price for a base RAS47.
Wood furniture one should be dirt cheap though.

I honestly wouldn't take one for free though
>>
>>30585294
>>30585302

OP said that's just an image he found, so I doubt anyplace would sell a rifle standard with all that magpul.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.