[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be old man >kids break into your home repeatedly >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: byron smith.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
byron smith.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>Be old man
>kids break into your home repeatedly
>Steal more than 15,000 dollars worth of your property
>Cops refuse to do anything
>Cops flat out tell you to 'just buy a better security system' instead of bothering them
>Take matters into your own hands
>Pretend to not be home
>Wait in basement for someone to break in
>Kid breaks in
>Shoot him and then finish the job
>Wait a few minutes
>His accomplice breaks in
>Shoot them too
>Apologize for your gun jamming and not killshotting them
>Shoot them some more
>Call them a Bitch
>Wrap up kids in a tarp
>Wait until after the holidays to tell the cops since you don't want to bother them again
>Get sentence to life in prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyZxtz-4PKU

Did he do the right thing, /k/?

How far would you go to protect your home?
>>
>>30578051
He probably could've gotten away with it if he didn't leave evidence of camping out to kill them, and he reported it right away and didn't record the whole fucking thing on audio. Less shit to make you look incriminating, the better.
>>
>>30578051

no

fuck off
>>
>>30578051
This is why you have the cops on the phone during the incident.
>>
http://www.sctimes.com/videos/news/local/2014/05/07/8822029/ And video of the breaking and entering
>>
>>30578051

I feel bad for the guys and one of the dirty niggers he put down was a fucking Turkish stink nigger cockroach in the US on a German visa.
>>
>>30578115
Wrong guy, m8.
>>
>>30578051
Honestly?
The only thing he did wrong was that he let the corpses be and waited to report it.

Still.

The cops shoulda done something.
>>
"I am not a bleeding heart liberal. I felt like I was cleaning up a mess - not like spilled food, not like vomit, not even like…not even like diarrhea - the worst mess possible. And I was stuck with it…in some tiny little respect…in some tiny little respect. I was doing my civic duty. If the law enforcement system couldn't handle it, I had to do it. I had to do it. The law system couldn't handle her and if it fell into my lap and she dropped her problem in my lap…and she threw her own problem in my face. And I had to clean it up."
-Bryon Smith
>>
>>30578051
Dead men tell no tales, except when you record them pleading for their lives.
>>
I don't have any shit worth stealing.
>>
>>30578051
Guy was a nut case that being said I live about 40 min from where it happened shots weird.
>>
>>30578051
Dead men don't speak. He should have not recorded them, and called the cops after the incident
>>
>>30578051
If it wasn't for his recording, and the fact that he didn't ever call the cops (he just told his neighbor to), he would not have had any legal problems.
>>
>>30578051
Yes. Too bad he didn't film it and upload it to ync so we could enjoy watching those cunts get theirs.
>>
File: 1413991045213.jpg (72 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1413991045213.jpg
72 KB, 533x800
>>30578115
It was too opioid addicted 18-19ers.

Sucks he went to jail, he should have been put on probation / only done 5 years. Those little pricks got exactly what they deserved. I'm glad they'll never harm another person again.
>>
>>30578592

I am glad this old wackjob won't ever harm anyone again.
>>
>>30578640
You wouldn't kill somebody after they broke into your home at least 6 times and stole over $15,000 in cash and guns?

Absolute scum of the earth they were and got treated as such people should be.
>>
If she wasn't kind of cute, it would have never made the news.
>>
>>30578677

no. the guy could have just barricaded the basement door and let the cops come pick them up.

edgy teenagers need a murder fantasy to jerk off to and i suppose this one works as well as any other
>>
Devaluation of my property after a homicide is the only thing that might save an intruders life.
>>
File: 1457108190145.jpg (48 KB, 390x439) Image search: [Google]
1457108190145.jpg
48 KB, 390x439
>>30578728
>He is supposed to barricade himself in, in his own home.

Wow just go be a eurocuck somewhere else.
>>
>>30578784
>kids walk in basement
>close basement door
>announce you are armed, will shoot them if they come out

you have to be over 18 to post here, kid
>>
>>30578827

>A Castle Doctrine (also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law) is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place – e.g., a vehicle or workplace, as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting him or her, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend himself or herself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used.

You don't kill them and they start robbing homes down the street after they get bailed out.

I don't have to do a damn thing with them to save their drug addicted lives.
Don't fucking rob people and we wouldn't even be having this argument.
>>
>>30578904
>to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend himself or herself
>defend

you missed the key operative word. what happened was a pre-planned ambush, there was no defending involved here.

>Don't fucking rob people and we wouldn't even be having this argument.

Don't be a sperglord on the internet and we wouldn't even be having this argument.
>>
File: 1465672041546.png (142 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1465672041546.png
142 KB, 292x257
>>30578051
>"...Smith, armed with a Mini-14..."
>"His rifle jammed..."
>>
>>30578051
Wrapping the bodies up and waiting some days to call the police was the only thing he did wrong.

The repetitive shooting is morally questionable because iirc they pretty much gave up after the initial shots.
>>
>>30578051
no, he's an idiot for not telling the cops immediately if he was going to at all. he's probably an honest man sick of their punk shit lawfully defending his property, but he went out of his way to put himself in jail for life.

either immediately report a home defense situation or do whatever it is people do with dead bodies when they get away with murder.

the cops really have no obligation to do shit about alleged theft without the culrpits there caught in the act, you protect whats yours and insurance pays the cost if it's stolen.

if he owns so much easily stolen property in a non castle law state thats on him
>>
>>30578953
>ambushing people who broke and entered into your home

Dey din du nuffins
>>
>>30578728
That's kidnapping. If he hadn't recorded it and had reported it to the cops immediately he'd have been fine.
>>
>>30579049
>BUT MOM THOSE ARE *MY* AIRSOFT GUNS
>>
>>30579078
>what is forensic science
>hmm why does this girl have a point blank kill shot under her chin
>>
Fuck and desu archive is down so I can't point out how many times you've made this thread
>>
>>30579024
No, repeatedly robbing an old man because you can is morally questionable. Killing scumbags that would do that to feed their hard drug habits is justice.
>>
>>30578051

Jury nullification. Vote to acquit.
>>
>>30579090
Because she was sick and some one finally cured her. The man's a hero, just a dumb hero.
>>
>The case sparked debate over the so-called "Castle doctrine", which allows a homeowner to defend his home with lethal force.

So many people are so stupid about Castle Doctrine. They even have a citation right there, that explains it correctly, but they choose to write the retarded lay-idiot's version of Castle Doctrine.

Castle Doctrine doesn't give you the magical fucking right to commit homicide just because it's in your house. It means you have no duty to retreat. You are always justified in using lethal force to defend an innocent life.

I have to agree with everyone else.
He could easily have hidden the fact that he tricked the burglars into thinking he wasn't home. He could've said it was an easy and natural assumption to believe that his life was in danger from unknown intruders. And could've easily shut his god damned retarded mouth instead of spouting off that he saw himself as the fucking Yokel Judge Dread, who thought the death penalty was just about right for theft.

But personally I wouldn't set up a murder trap just because somebody stole from me, no. I'd get better security, and maybe try to talk to the local news about how I'd practically given the cops high res glossies of burglars along with names and addresses and they sat on their asses and did nothing.
>>
>>30578677
DESU I caught someone breaking into my home once and held him at gun point. I was going to kill him if he tried to resist at all. I'm not even being edgy, I'm just being honest. I have zero tolerance for people fucking with what I've busted my ass to have.
>>
>>30579078
It's only coercion or confinement if they threatened him into the basement you idiot.

But Minnesota has the Castle Doctrine, he has no legal duty to barricade himself anywhere. The reason he was in the basement is because he was laying there in ambush after tricking them into believing he was gone.
>>
>>30579079
I can't tell if you're genuinely retarded or just pretending to be a little bitch.
>>
>Purposefully misrepresenting a lack of duty to retreat as an excuse to go about your home defense in the literal worst way possible, complete with moving the bodies, recording yourself, and not even notifying the authorities for 24 hours
Nah, this b8 thread's been done to death for over a year. Fuck away off, eh?
>>
>>30579123

and... we are worse than /pol/ again.
>>
>>30579160

Well I can tell you are a angsty pizza-face underage autist, no doubt about that.
>>
>>30578051

Listening to the recording a couple of things are clear to me.

1. He did not have to kill the burglars.

2. He honestly felt that he did have to kill the burglars.

This is the voice of a man who has been pushed over the edge. You treat someone like a piece of shit and they're forced to take so much, they get bullied to a point where two options seem like the only reasonable ones: kill yourself; kill your tormentor. I know which one I'd have done.

I don't blame the guy for what he did, but I understand why a jury convicted him of murder.

I think for his age and the circumstances he should either be on some kind of house arrest, or a very lenient minimum security facility, both options with mental health counseling in place.

I feel bad for the guy, I really do.
>>
>>30579126
Alright, I'm sorry I posted the basic definition of Castle Doctrine
But, here is MN's version of Castle Doctrine where the crime happened.

>No duty to retreat before using deadly force to prevent a felony in one's place of abode; no duty to retreat before using deadly force in self-defense in one's place of abode.

I do have to agree with most saying that not notifying withing 24 hrs was WRONG, but, I believe that he had enough and took a stand against thieves.
>>
>>30579246

For your sake I hope you are not a lawyer.
>>
>>30578953
I'm waiting for the day when people won't hold any defense for a criminal

It's libtard fuckers like you that are destroying this country and pussifying humanity.
>>
>>30579279
I'm not in any way shape or form, giving legal advice.

Just giving a Wiki Definition and my opinion.
>>
Right thing to do, badly exectued.

Should have just left his lights off and waited for them to break in then shoot them and immediately call police.
>>
>>30579126
Why? So they can get a slap on the wrist or small time and then get back at you one day? And then the police are going to give you shit for making them look bad.
Kill those fuckers and handle it like a real man, there's no reason to keep filth like this alive, the world is already overflowing with these types

I swear every time I come back to this place it's like everyone gets dumber.
>>
>>30578051
This isn't weapons related.
What's with all the political stuff shitting up this board lately?
>>
>>30579318

I am waiting for the day when you're passed around in prison for doing what you promised to do.
>>
>>30579318
Due process you dumb motherfucker

Get the fuck out you fucking commie gun grabbing libtard piece of shit
>>
>>30578904
>Defend
>Baiting and premeditated ambush

Nigga, use your brain
>>
>>30579442
And they say /pol/ is just a boogyman
>>
File: ree.jpg (99 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
99 KB, 540x300
>>30579442
it's dumb
>>
>>30579480
See>>30579246
>>
>>30578295
Dude, I listened to the whole goddamn thing, even his wack ass monologue.

There was no fucking pleading.

All i got was the dude's agonal breath sounded exhalatory, and the chick's sounded inhalatory, kind of funny.

IVO 3:00 and 13:00 on the audio.
>>
>>30579499
>defend
>DEFEND

it is a simple concept anon
>>
>>30579512
>>No duty to retreat before using deadly force to prevent a felony in one's place of abode; no duty to retreat before using deadly force in self-defense in one's place of abode.
>>
t b h camping out was okay, as long as he hoped to aprehend them, not kill them. also not reporting it was fucked up.
>>
>>30579442
>>30579488
get out reddit
>>
>>30579525

If you are somehow insinuating that shooting them prevented felony break-and-enter, that is not how the law works.

The second part is self-evidently non-applicable, it does not even bear re-addressing.
>>
>>30578051
If he wasn't going to report killing the robbers right away, he should have just chopped them up and put them out in the trash bit by bit with cooking scraps, and never contacted the police at all.
>>
>>30578051
you forgot the kids were high as balls
>>
Honestly if some dope fiends had been breaking into my house repeatedly, and likely had firearms, I wouldn't be having any of that shit, especially if they were high. I don't think I'd see anything wrong with ambushing them in that situation.
>>
>>30579667
Most people don't, he fucked up by recording it and not calling the cops
>>
>>30578051
>Did he do the right thing, /k/?

No. Lying in ambush like he did is illegal.
>>
File: 1464284110848.jpg (44 KB, 606x540) Image search: [Google]
1464284110848.jpg
44 KB, 606x540
>>30579724
>illegal = morally wrong
>>
File: 1457831146186.jpg (181 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457831146186.jpg
181 KB, 853x1280
>>30579724
>illegal
>the right thing
>one and the same
>>
File: qU0yAxg.gif (1 MB, 413x192) Image search: [Google]
qU0yAxg.gif
1 MB, 413x192
>>30579731
>those two things are mutually exclusive
>>
>>30578827
>someone breaks into your home
>you retreat into the basement and let them have whatever they want upstairs

Go fuck yourself
>>
>old war veteran has house repeatedly broken into by drug addicts, tons of valuables stolen, sentimental items stolen, police won't do anything to help him

>two teenagers are essentially murdered, covered with a tarp, and the killer doesn't bother informing the police for a full day

It's a shitty situation no matter how you look at it.

I feel bad for the man, who had been pushed to the limits and refused help, having to resort to shooting teenagers or accept that he was being robbed blind.

I feel bad for the teenagers, they shouldn't have been burglarizing his home, but drug addictions cause you to do stuff like this, and they'll never have a chance to get their life back on track now, even though they probably wouldn't've.

But the old man essentially executed the both of them, and left them to rot. And while his monologue doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the ethics of the situation, the way he talks is pretty disturbing.
>>
>>30578953
>pre-planned ambush
>in your own home

It's not like he invited them you fuck
>>
So wait, he shot the first one from the basement door and the girl still proceeded to trespass and try to enter the basement.

What the fuck?
Was it drugs?
>>
>>30579798
>being this bad at reading comprehension
>>
>>30579961
Given the amount of time between the boy being shot and the girl being shot, I'm guessing the girl was waiting outside, heard the gunshots, got worried after ten minutes, went in to check on her cousin and then got shot herself.

There's footage from outside the house as well which might tell a better story but I haven't watched it.

I'm pretty sure they were dope addicts and dope doesn't make people fearless, just comfy.
>>
File: ooooh-disbelief.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
ooooh-disbelief.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>30579811

if he did, it wouldn't be an ambush, duh
>>
all he had to do was NOT videotape his whole fucking monologue
>>
>>30579996

It certainly could be an ambush if he invited them in and just opened fire unexpectedly.
>>
>>30580228
>ambush - a surprise attack by people lying in wait in a concealed position
>>
Will all you dumb, edgy underage ducks with murder fantasies just listen to the audio. He sits in his basement rambling about lawyers or something for thirty minutes, sets a trap explicitly to murder them, and then incapacitates both of them (Yeah, because a dopehead 19 year old who just took a .223 to the chest and fell down a flight of stairs is toootally still a threat.) and then proceeds to execute them, one by shooting her in the chest repeatedly with a .22 pistol, explicitly to make the death more tortuous. This was a mentally ill man who does not need to own firearms indulging in a murder fantasy. Of he would have shot and even killed both of them in a sufficient manner to eleviate the threat, it would've been fine, but he set up a trap to get revenge against two dopehead burglars.
>>
>>30580329
I don't think he would have been so damn unhinged if they hadn't robbed him a dozen times and taken his guns, he would have felt incredibly violated and unsafe for months, in the tape he says if he hadn't killed them he'd fear them coming back wanting retribution, and that he'd been a good person until they'd sprung a mess on him. He certainly wasn't in a healthy state during the incident, but that's probably due to the two people he killed in the first place. You can only push someone so far, and they picked the wrong fucking guy.
>>
>>30580404

literal dindu logic
>>
>>30578051
Had he called the police right after and he would get away with it.
>>
>>30580433
>Ayoo tyrone, lez break into this ol' vetranz home for the twelz time (I think?) and expect him not to blow our brainz out!
Literal dindu logic.
>>
>>30580459

Those kids were white.

This "logic" reminds me of the Khmer Rouge apologists who blamed US bombings for the Cambodian genocide... apparently the bombings drove them insane.
>>
>>30578051
If he didn't leave evidence of wrongdoing, then yes. But he fucked up by BRAGGING about it.
>>
>>30579442
>lately
It got worse after the Sandy Hook shootings, but it's always been bad. 4chan is not known for its ability to stay on topic.
>>
>>30578051
No he didn't are you retarded? Recording himself was a mistake, it proved that he executed the first kid when he shot twice, waited for the kid to fall down the stairs then shot again. If he hadn't recorded he could have said he fired three shots rapidly and one of them hit the kid in the head. For the second kid he should have stopped when the gun jammed, pulled the revolver and told her to stay the fuck down. Then he should have called the cops.
>>
I remember right after this shitstorm went down there were threads made every other day asking how he could have possibly been convicted, and then when it was explained why OP called everyone liberals for agreeing with the ruling. This happened about a dozen times.
>>
File: realestatemanager123456.jpg (80 KB, 750x1436) Image search: [Google]
realestatemanager123456.jpg
80 KB, 750x1436
Not trying to be edgy, but I can understand him and think he could have gotten away with it if he had been a bit smarter, but I think it was more about making a point. The only ones at fault are the police, who didnt do anything to protect him in any of the previous cases, and the parents of the kids.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>30580478
White or not, still dindu logic.
>>
>>30578051
Nope. Shoot until they stop moving (because if they're moving they can draw a gun) and then call the cops. Going for a double tap after the fact is no longer self defense and is murder.
>>
File: 7449459328_d66f0ef2ef_o.jpg (967 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
7449459328_d66f0ef2ef_o.jpg
967 KB, 1200x800
I think the first shot is justified. After the person is no longer a threat because they're seriously wounded, the application of self-defense is over. The law doesn't permit you to execute somebody once a threat is gone
>>
>>30578051
that old faggot should have get death sentence you fucking edgy manchild faggots jerking over it
>>
>>30578592
2 young whites are more valuable than some old fuck
>>
>>30578051
No

Please stop these threads, that guys a phsyco path, if you think kill shotting someone begging for their lives is self defence, then insulting the corpse and shooting more is self defence, you can fuck off and be an esgy teen else where
>>
this literally could of been solved with a sign saying "security cameras used here"
>>
>>30579000
kek
>>
He literally executed them after the confrontation was resolved.

How is that reasonable force? Fucking christ is /pol/ shitting up this board or something?
>>
>>30578051
No. They would have fucked off if he had just threatened them, or he could at least have tried to get them to stay with him until the cops arrived. Guns are scary, it's about 50% of their function. If you can make them go away, you win.
>>
>>30579384
Are you insane? These aren't some mafia organized crime gangster who'll keep a vendetta, they're teenage junkies. You point a gun at them, they'll fuck off. The police definitely should have done more, but this seems grossly out of proportion.
>>
>>30579000
Jesus, and I was thinking about buying the new 16" Ranch Rifle.
>>
>>30578051
if only he hadn't recorded it all, he probably would have been fine
>>
>>30578051
>Did he do the right thing, /k/?
No.

>finishing them off

frankly I can see why he did what he did, but he took it too far. had he just not finished them off and called the police nothing would have happened.
>>
*boom* *boom* *boom* "you're dead"

Holy shit this guy is based
>>
>>30578677
After you've broken into my home twice, I'm a fucking retard for not properly securing it.

I already live in a goddamn doom fortress of bars and security doors, if you are willing to buy the fucking thermal lance you'd need to get inside after the 4th robbery, I'm done. I'm just going to put everything of value on the lawn under a tarp with a giant "YOU FUCKING WIN" sign next to it.
>>
>>30578677

I'd have threatened using the weapon, then if I was in reasonable fear of my life used enough force to end the situation. If that means lethal force then justly so.

What I wouldn't do is execute a terrified teenage girl well after it was clear the situation was over like some psycho serial killer then record it on some creepy tape recorder.
>>
Anyone that goes to jail for home invasion should have to listen to all 30 minutes of this recording before they are released. Kek.
>>
24:00 - 29:00

This is legit shit. He's speaking the truth. Our justice system is shit as fuck.
>>
>>30581754
it could go two ways, criminal is scared and don't do it again, or they show up way more prepared the next time and kill the homeowner just to be on the safe side
>>
>>30581707
Don't be this guy, he is a cuckoo.
>>
desu one of the things thats kind of irking is how she tried to apologize after breaking in, not really because she got caught, but because he blasted her and was about to end her life

seriously, you go around breaking into houses and you dont take into account that maybe you wont just walk away with their shit?

like, if somebody breaks into your home or tries to carjack you or pulls a knife on you, a simple apology when you one up their stupid ass is fucking pathetic.

>>30581737
i dont care who you are, you break into my house youre gettin some lead. its the absolute safest solution for me, tough shit for the other guy. if you break into my house, i know youre here to commit a crime, i dont know if youre armed, and i dont know how far youre willing to go, so my best bet is to assume the worst and end it then and there
>>
>>30579226
Should have got neither and got a fucking medal for killing scum junkies.
Fucking faggot you are.
>>
>>30579461
And you're a faggot fucking nigger.
Don't break into people's houses and you won't get shot.
Keep defending assholes who would kill you and rob you to get a fix.
>>
>>30581811

I dont care if they're armed or not. Break into someone else's house and you deserve to die.
>>
>>30579808
Oh look another faggot trying to talk about how tray tray and sheboon needed to get day life on track
Fuck off if you're a theif and a junkie you deserve to get shot when you're commuting home invasion to steal shit.
>>
>>30580329
Oh look another reddit tumblr cunt defending junkies and theives.
Don't you have some dope to shoot smacky bruster?
Get the fuck back to #BLM faggot.
>>
>>30580478
Still acted like a bunch of niggers anyway so no lose in killing them.
>>
It's obvious he was fucking insane.
>>
>>30581776
> It could go both ways.
> Hey, better not teach kids gun safety because they might safely use a gun to shoot up a school.

This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>30581835
>>30581849
>>30581860
>>30581866
>samefagging this hard
>>
File: 135777785355.jpg (70 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
135777785355.jpg
70 KB, 800x534
>>30579748
Actually in many cases, yes, they are.
>>
>>30581879
That is my posts you nigger
>>
Home invasion? I'm doing three things...

1, calling the police.
2, shooting all invaders.
3, screaming get back! Drop it! and crying hysterically the entire time.

Literally no jury would assume the screaming crying little bitch is not afraid for his life.
>>
30 minutes to justice the tape.
>>
>>30579090
>What is a scuffle
>>
>>30578728
Whatever pussy. I'd of killed them,not recorded it, and called cops right away.

If you think that's edgy, then why is Castle Doctrine a thing, and perfectly legal?
>>
>>30581906
Do you think shitting your pants would add to your case?
>>
>>30578728

People like you with no life experience who recommend putting yourself in more danger than necessary because you don't know any better, are just as bad as the try hards.
>>
>>30581978
The vibrating egg blocks me up
>>
>>30580478
>Those kids were white
Being a dindu doesn't always correlate with blacks
>>
>>30581978
I wouldn't rule it out. I thoroughly plan to be a crying naked mess when the cops show up.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2616183/Minnesota-intruder-trial-jury-DIDNT-hear-Homeowner-befriended-teen-burglars-shot-dead-basement-gang-drove-crazy-year-treating-estate-like-candy-store.html
>>
push people enough and they push back sometimes a lot harder
if the law can't handle a problem said problem doesn't just magically go away
>>
>>30582062
Lol. UK reports even our small news. Unless a terror attack happens we never hear about your shit.
>>
>>30582072
Not really.

It's just that we find this shit interesting and it's "shocking"
>>
>>30579442
dude i miss /k/ happenibg threads kike when Dorner was on the loose
>>
>>30578640
and they won't steal from anyone ever again

win/win really
>>
>>30578051
>recording it
for what purpose besides making the internet happy
>>
>>30582300
It was his security system.
>>
>>30579442
Having several high-profile shootings happen in your country, mixed in with sociopolitical upheaval that either sparked it or came into existence because of it, will do that.
>>
>>30579724
>No. Lying in ambush like he did is illegal.
waiting in your house is illegal?
Is everyone breaking the law every single second they're home?
>>
>>30579384
This is the correct response. Little shits that become criminals at a young age will most definitely hold a grudge and force you to move out. Why should you have to move just because you're following the law and the cops don't want to do anything about it?
>>
>>30582473
>waiting in your house is illegal?
>Is everyone breaking the law every single second they're home?
If it's with the intent to kill, yeah.
>>
>>30582494
>If it's with the intent to kill, yeah.
Intent to kill motherfuckers who may possibly break in, in the event that they break in?
I don't fucking think so
That would mean that damn near every gun owner and certainly every gun owner on /k/ is breaking the law every fucking second.
The only thing he did wrong was not informing the police immediately.
>>
>>30582523
>That would mean that damn near every gun owner and certainly every gun owner on /k/ is breaking the law every fucking second.
Welcome to NY, CA, and the Clinton run USofA that is coming.
>>
>>30582523
And leave arse loads of evidence that he camped out and waited to kill people: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings

See >>30578051 for details.
>>
File: 1463364948549.gif (3 MB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
1463364948549.gif
3 MB, 300x294
>>30582535
>And leave arse loads of evidence that he camped out and waited to kill people
this is not illegal in your own house fuckface
I keep my AK 2 feet from my computer, am I breaking the law every single fucking time I'm shitposting on here?

Should he have recorded it? No, probably not. But other than not reporting it to LEOs, he did nothing wrong
also
>faggot kids break in and steal several grand worth of shit
>cops wont do shit
you're telling me you aren't going to wait for them to come back?
>>
>>30578051
>>Wrap up kids in a tarp
>>Wait until after the holidays to tell the cops
If he hadn't done this he probably could've gotten away with it.
>>
>>30582626
He didn't want to bother the cops again, especially during the holidays.
>>
>>30582557
>I keep my AK 2 feet from my computer, am I breaking the law every single fucking time I'm shitposting on here?
If you're actually waiting for some specific people to break in so you can use force accordingly, perhaps.

>Should he have recorded it? No, probably not.
He would've gotten away clean had it not been for the recordings. That not only show how premeditated the killings were, but also the excessive use of force and his ramblings draping a shadow over his mental stability.

>he did nothing wrong
He took an act of self-defence way too far (at least so the court felt). As indicated by the recordings. He was in the right to defend himself. The excessiveness of it, however, proved to be a different take.

>you're telling me you aren't going to wait for them to come back?
Why would I want people who, for all I know at that point, could potentially harm -- coming back to my property? They probably are going to return anyway, and something needs to be done. But why would I want them to come back enough to warrant waiting for them?
>>
>>30581639
you know how i can tell you dont live next to, or work with, niggers?

it is tolerance, not prejudice, that is borne of ignorance.
familiarity breeds contempt.
>>
>>30582633
>They probably are going to return anyway, and something needs to be done.
Like upgrading your security system?
Seriously, what would you do after losing thousands of dollars NOT shooting home invaders and thieves?
You gonna put up a moving silhouette in front of your window, Kevin?
I'll wait.
>>
>>30582429
If I remember right it was a recorder on his shelf
>>
In police interviews Smith acknowledged "firing more shots than I needed to" and that he fired "a good clean finishing shot" into Kifer's head.

Seems like excessive force to shoot someone in the head when they're already shot, on the ground, and have no weapons tbqf.
>>
>/k/ actually supporting the view that an expensive, "more secure" security sysem is a better way to go than shooting someone

Holy shit are you clappers getting full on liberal'd?

Not everyone has the money to throw around on shit like that, nor should you.
>>
>>30583172
Maybe from a legal standpoint. Morally, there is no force too excessive than what you feel is necessary to secure your home/self/property.
>>
>premeditation
>executions
>did not immediately report

Those punks got what was coming to them, but he went too far.
>>
>>30582644
except these kids here were not niggers

The only scum here is the old fucker that killed him
Hope he enjoys spending the rest of his life in prison
>>
I kinda like the audio desu
>>
>>30583378
>>30583356
>>30583208
They broke into his house multiple times and the police told him to fuck off.

He shouldn't have recorded anything or called the police. Just make the bodies disappear. If the police aren't going to help him then what's the point of abiding by the law?

A couple delinquents go missing. Area looks rural, nobody is going to be able to prove anything. Just destroy the cameras and tell the cops they were broken by the thieves during a previous break in. Repair anything damaged and pretend they never came to your house again.
>>
>>30579808
>I feel bad for the teenagers
Enabling sacks of shit like you are what is ruining this country
>>
>Wait until after the holidays to tell the cops since you don't want to bother them again

fucking hero
>>
What would have happened if he just didn't report it? Dump the bodies in a ditch somewhere and just call it a day.

Clearly nobody heard the shots because he managed to wait several days to report it.
>>
>>30583471
who cares
this old fucker is well past his expiry date
he needed to stfu and accept what he gets
>>
>>30578115
Wrong guy.

The ficki ficki Turk broke into a garage which the owner left intentionally open to lure in some teenage thieves and was ventilated with a shotgun after the owner announced his plan of ambushing and offing the next dipshit that went after his beer stash to the whole neighborhood.
>>
Lol people on /k/ having a heart for 2 opioid addicted fucks. I don't understand why people think human trash is so valuable.
>>
>>30583012
>Seriously, what would you do after losing thousands of dollars NOT shooting home invaders and thieves?
Definitely not whatever risks me jail time like with ol' Byron here. Or maybe hire some security guards. Or maybe use the security system to gather evidence of their activities then present to the police. Anything that doesn't land me in jail.
>>
>>30578051

this is why you make friends with a guy that has a backhoe
>>
>>30583378

Is /k/ getting libtarded? Wtf is this? Clearly you've never been robbed of something extremely valuable or had to defend your life. I declare you take a pilgrimage to the /k/ube and 15 bloody Brownings. Then go fuck yourself.
>>
In my honest opinion he is an American Hero and he's what I aspire to be someday.

I wish I lived in America where there's castle law and for some retard to break in just so I could shoot them to death.

I thirst for blood.
>>
>>30583963
I got no sympathy for old useless fucks like this guy
>>
>>30583980

They don't even have to be armed, just shoot them when they enter your house, pre planned or not, if he wasn't retarded and didn't make that audio and called the cops immediately, he would've had to go through the hoops but would have been fine "they charged me and I'm just a frail old man"
>>
>>30583963
I think it's some 15 year old in his rebellious phase
>>
Win win all around, dead junkies and a locked up senile cuck.
>>
>>30584001

What's it like living every day with a vagina? When you bleed do you weep for humanity?
>>
>>30581590
Not when their junkie addicts who break into homes
>>
ITT: Edgemasters debate "Kill everyone just because you can"
>>
File: 1463849749458.jpg (37 KB, 350x383) Image search: [Google]
1463849749458.jpg
37 KB, 350x383
>>30578592
>go far beyond any scope of lawful self defense and execute 2 already-incapacitated intruders point blank
>hurrdurr he should of gotten probation for it
>>
>>30584058

Once you get over the guilt and the demons that haunt your sleep, you just kinda realize not all human life is valuable. I'm not saying it's healthy, but it's better than drowning yourself in booze everyday.
>>
>>30584077
Don't forget
>moved the bodies which is such a huge no-no it cannot be overstated
>failed to notify authorities
There was no way this mental reject wasn't getting thrown in the slammer.
>>
>>30584050
I have a vagina because I don't approve of your hatred of old people? Why are you defending these dead junkies, do they remind you of yourself?
>>
>wait until someone walks past your house
>run up to them saying your elderly mother had just fallen over and you need help getting her up
>take them into your house
>tap them on the shoulder so they turn to face you
>shoot them 3 times in the chest
>call the police
>tell them you fear for your life
>play a realistically loud audio clip of 3 shots going off over your stereo

and that's how you get away with murder, folks
>>
>>30584089
>>30584077
these

its not that he was wrong for shooting them, its his ass backwards process of going about the whole thing
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 700x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 700x444
>>30584093

You make k proud.
>>
>>30584058
It's like this all the time
>>
>>30584110

I don't think anyone's debating that, guys dementia reached 9000 with a side of schizophrenia, but for some reason people think junkies are humans too.
>>
File: Mirthful Manchu.jpg (13 KB, 200x208) Image search: [Google]
Mirthful Manchu.jpg
13 KB, 200x208
>executing an incapacitated assailant
>legal or justifiable

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GUD BOI AND WAS JUS DEFENDING HIMSELF

>>30583857

tbphwy while stealing is wrong and you can't complain if you get slotted stealing someone's HiFi system the only reason this situation exists is because of the war on drugs: the reason junkies need to steal to feed their habit is because the price is massively inflated by illegality(the price of heroin increases 1000x during its journey from paikland to the US)

for historical context in victorian england laudinum was cheaper than gin(no alochol duty and no import tax because it was all grown domestically in India's NW frontier) and unsurprisingly there wasn't an epidemic of Britain's numerous opium addicts stealing to buy more of Mrs Winslow's Soothing Syrup(and with modern extraction methods, stronger opium based drugs and the fact that opium poppies can be grown anywhere from burma to bongland it would be even cheaper)

people should be able destroy their own bodies wowever they want and the fact that junkies wouldn't steal your car or clog up emerancy rooms because Tyrone cut his dope with fentanyl just a massive bonus
>>
Hope he rots in prison. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes applies to both sides here.
>>
>>30581539
Naahhh
>>
ITT: Edgelord psychopaths who jerk off to the thought of executing terrified teenage drug addicts for breaking into your house. He might have got away with shooting the dude, but there is absolutely NO way that he was justified in blasting that girl, any potential threat she might have posed was long since neutralized.

>>30578677
>>30581972

nothin personell, kid
>>
>>30584639
> the only reason this situation exists is because of the war on drugs
lol
The only way to solve crime, is to legalize it!
dumbfker

Anyways I expect there are too many politicians & other groups making lots of money through the drug trade for it to be legalized.

>>30583857
You want to see human trash? Look no further than this old piece of shit who's now spending the rest of his life in prison.
>>
>>30586114
Not him, but if I had the choice between illegal drugs and legalized drugs I'd choose the latter if only because a legal drug trade creates legitimate jobs and tax revenue from companies that manufacture, process and sell instead of sending all that American money to Mexico/Columbia/Afghanistan/etc
>>
>>30586114
>drug policy is centered upon law enforcement
>junkies break into garages to buy dope
>drug policy is centered upon medical care
>junkies to the clinic to get their maintenance shot

One of these options is cheaper than the other.
>>
>>30586091
>having pity for faggot criminal drug addict teenagers

they made their choices and paid for them
>>
>>30586114
>You want to see human trash? Look no further than this old piece of shit who's now spending the rest of his life in prison.

An edge sharper than a sebenza.
>>
>>30586091
>b-b-but my choices in life shouldn't have consequences!

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>30586159
How about executing drug addicts or just letting the people they harm do whatever they want with them as they are now relegated to human chattel?

Seems cheaper than both options.
>>
>>30586752
>people with the potential to be productive workers die
>implying this is efficient

I wonder when you'll grow out of your Linkin Park phase.
>>
>>30580246
Well if you were hiding behind a couch and called them to come in, then shot them, it would be a surprise attack from a concealed position.
>>
File: 1455728555531.jpg (47 KB, 303x310) Image search: [Google]
1455728555531.jpg
47 KB, 303x310
>>30586823
>Muh potential
>>
>>30586897
Yeah.

Cheaper to manage heroin addiction than diabetes, and the average junkie these days is a middle aged woman who started out on prescription medication for chronic pain issues.
>>
>>30586542
And he made and paid for his as well
hahaHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>30586938
least hes still alive with the potential for freedom again
>>
>>30586961
>least hes still alive with the potential for freedom again
he's going to die in jail
>>
>>30586980
what is parole, what is the appeals process. if what is said about the cops not doing shit is true there is a possibility of a retrial
>>
>>30586995
You don't get an appeal unless the first trial was flawed in some way.
>>
>>30586928
what fairy tale fucking world do you live in? the average junkie will never be a productive worker ever and will die from their own stupidity in their 30s. i have seen it happen too many times and every time it ends the same way
>>
>>30586995
http://www.startribune.com/minnesota-supreme-court-affirms-murder-conviction-of-byron-smith-little-falls-man-who-shot-teen-intruders/371529021/

>rejecting latest appeal
>67 years old
Things are not looking good for him.
>>
>>30587033
This isn't 1976.

Heroin addiction is mainly a disease of middle class white people now.

You can look it up, the demographics are totally different than the first wave of addiction during the Vietnam War.
>>
>>30587043
hes still alive though, those shit stains are not
>>
>>30587051
preaching to the choir bud, i know several cousins and "friends" from where i live were all from middle class families. they all got on heroin and all died from it whilst being a piece of shit drain on society the whole time. never once were they ever a benefit to anyone save for lining their dealers pockets
>>
>>30586823
>people with the potential to be productive workers

wanna know how i know youve never met an actual drug addict?
>>
>>30587076
>>30587079
Again, addiction maintenance is cheap as fuck.

With opiates you can just keep pumping them full of morphine every day, and there's no symptoms other than constipation.

Now tweakers, that's a motherfucker to deal with.
>>
>>30587092
>no symptoms other than constipation.

you are a fucking retard. please suck start a shotgun.
>>
>>30587092
>it's cheaper to just pay for their addiction and keeping them as parasitic members of society!

lel
>>
>>30587103
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin-assisted_treatment
>>
File: 1412880046001.jpg (71 KB, 417x401) Image search: [Google]
1412880046001.jpg
71 KB, 417x401
>>30587092
>tweakers and junkies don't want to get high!
>they just want maintenance drugs!
Pretty sure the drugs fucked up their whole
"I'm not going to fuck up literally everything in my life, my family's lives, and my society for a temporary high, because it's not alright to become the world's biggest piece of shit" part of their brain.
>>
>>30587092
>addiction maintenance

FUCKING KEK
You mean getting them high so their come down isnt as hard right? Its what it sounds like.
>>
>>30586823
Ahh I remember when I used to be an idiot.

Funny... If your ad hominems were true. Then the majority of older and experienced hard working republicans must be Linkin Park fans lol
>>
>>30587199
I don't think most Republicans advocate killing all the junkies.

That's really more of a leftist policy.
>>
>>30587111
Exactly this. The moment the opportunity to remove double digit IQ animals comes. One should take it
>>
>>30587168
It's the equivalent of bribing an abusive alcoholic to not beat his wife by letting him go to the bar and giving him free shots with the promise that if he drinks here he won't beat his wife.
>>
>>30587079
>people with drug addictions don't have jobs
wanna know how I know you don't live in the real world? Millions of Americans go about their day, with drug addictions and a lot of them, you wouldn't even know it. Not every drug addict is in back alley's giving handy J's for money.
Just look at Meth, lots of people working multiple jobs use it just to be able to have the energy to work.
>>
File: 1438381690748.png (1 MB, 994x824) Image search: [Google]
1438381690748.png
1 MB, 994x824
>>30587226
Want to know how I know you don't live in the real world?
>>
>>30587212
This is sarcasm correct? Otherwise God knows what world you live in.

The right and conservatives tend to value hard work and productivity and hold absolutely no sympathy towards societies parasites.

While you bleeding heart liberals pour our taxes on niggers, spics, junkies, and welfare programs allowing the trash to multiply
>>
>>30586091
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>30587240
Not him but he's right.

So yes, say whatever stupid thing you're dying to say.
>>
>>30587244
Seriously though, the only societies that kill junkies are Asians and communists.

Mostly communists. It's always communists who think in terms of "parasites" because leftists view human beings as property instead of other people.

Why don't you jack off to the little red book while the adults abide by good Christian morals.
>>
>Not killing them, wrapping them in tarps and burying them in your back yard.
Not like anyone will miss em.
>>
>>30587260
Not you, but you're retarded.

Meth heads don't work real jobs. What jobs are they working? Huh? What jobs, shit-for-brains? You think they put on a clean shirt, step into the elevator, and put in 40 hours a week in the HR department with their teeth falling out and their shakes?

The "jobs" they do are:
>Stealing shit from their neighbors and selling it at the pawn shop
>Stealing shit from their families and selling it at the pawn shop
>Stealing shit from the pawn shop and selling it to another pawn shop
>Tickling pickles for nickels
>Abusing old people and taking their social security checks
>Digging receipts out of walmart dumpsters, going into the store, taking everything on the receipt off of the shelves, and "returning it" to customer service
>Being pieces of shit
>>
File: 1463262714918.jpg (521 KB, 1362x779) Image search: [Google]
1463262714918.jpg
521 KB, 1362x779
>>30587262
Christian hahahahaha.

>Inb4 fedora
>inb4 /pol/

Hey good luck with that buddy. How's your lack of ability to understand higher concepts treating you? On the path to salvation?
>>
>>30587307
This is an individual that has no experience with call centers.

Really, most jobs with high workload and sleep deprivation attract stimulant abuse.

Bankers and other high class types mostly do coke though. More classy.

College students just snort Ritalin that one of their friends got with a bogus ADD diagnosis.
>>
>>30587326
Well, my country is quite a nice place, unlike the godless degenerates in places like Russia and China.

May you find the peace to accept the lord in your heart.
>>
>>30587307
They don't work those jobs.

They work jobs like working at a Foundry, construction, manual labor.

Many take pills instead of meth. I'm not saying it's anyway to be. But you are showing how inexperienced at life you are, or just naive. The world is grey, not as black and white as you believe.
>>
>>30587307
>Meth heads don't work real jobs.
Then how do you explain truckers?
>>
Do ya wanna rage, kids?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmloKDM0Z-k
>>
>>30587240
Yes, I would like to know how you know I don't live in the real world.
Please, do educate me on how every single drug addict in the US is a homeless criminal with no job or ability to function normally most of the time.
>>
>>30581534
And therein lies the reason for the double-tap, or better yet, two to center mass and one to the T-box in rapid succession.
Three shots in about 2 seconds, and you eliminated a threat immediately and with little quiestion as to your intent. Wait 30 seconds between shots before finishing off with the last, and it's murder.
>>
>>30581639
If faced with an adult attacker or a teenager, I'd take the adult attacker any day.
Regardless of his issues, the adult is statistically a whole lot more likely to engage some portion of his brain and surrender and face the music. Juveniles have a tendency to just flip shit worse and become correspondingly more dangerous in any situation. Ask any cop or corrections officer.
>>
>>30578051
I agree with what he did. He just shouldn't have recorded it, removed his campout gear, then called the cops right away. He would have not even been charged.
>>
>>30578051
he took out 2 at least
>>
>>30581811
Agreed. The apology is pathetic.
I have occasionally considered a compromise between letting an armed attacker flee and shooting them on the spot, but you'd have to be good at rapid firearm ID.
If dirtbag has a nicer gun than you, yell at him to drop the gun and his wallet or you'll shoot, then yell at him to get the hell outta there. Pick up said gun, run the numbers.
If it ain't stolen, add it to the collection.
If it is, turn over the gun and ID to the cops.
>>
>>30587462
FUCKING TYT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30582557
>But other than not reporting it to LEOs, he did nothing wrong
Sorry, gotta disagree. It wasn't killing them that was wrong. I may even let slide on the idea that it wasn't wrong to hole up in your basement with food and guns purposely waiting like your recliner's a deer stand. The line is pretty clear in this case, though...he killed them slowly, after they were disabled and the threat was already gone. Tap-Tap-Tap-then call 911 is a lot different than Tap-berate the (former) attacker about his life choices for a while-Tap-bitch about the justice system in a long diatribe-Tap-chat with them while they're bleeding out-Tap-cover the body with a tarp and call the cops tomorrow or next week.
>>
>>30587462
>cenk "the armenian genocide is a meme lol" Ugyr >talking about morality

>armenian bitch
>talking about justice
>>
>>30587262
Uh, doesn't the bible say that if someone breaks into your house and you kill them their blood is upon themselves?
Something similar to that anyway.
>>
Everyone is fucking mad over something so simple
junkies shouldn't break in, does it anyways, got shot
dude shouldn't corss the line of self defense, records himself going DIE DIE DIE, gets sentenced for doing so
But apparently when you put one and one together you get (you)s.
>>
File: git gud fella.jpg (313 KB, 734x720) Image search: [Google]
git gud fella.jpg
313 KB, 734x720
>>30581590
>junkie scum is valuable if it's white
/pol/ has turned you into a literal retard
>>
>>30578051
Executing them was retarded and what got him life.
>>
>>30587839
Well, he was talking about killing all junkies, not the one breaking into homes.

If it's your home, that's a decision you have to make yourself.

Try not to break any laws though, or you may go to prison.
>>
>>30578051
It's one thing to protect your livelyhood.

It's another to flat out ambush and murder / torture them.
>>
File: 1427766951477.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
1427766951477.png
387 KB, 598x369
>>30586114
>lol
>The only way to solve crime, is to legalize it!
>dumbfker

you haven't(read: can't) fielded an argument against the fact that the modern problem only started with opiates getting banned and is only perpetuated by them being illegal (kek that your entire argument could equally apply to repealing the 18th amendment)

why weren't pre-great war opium drinkers/morphine addicts/heroin addicts chimping out and stealing model Ts to feed their habits when laudinum was $2 a pint and perfectly legal?($40 with inflation and containing 4 3/4 grarms of morphine or the same nodding power as $200-400 dollars of heroin)

as for productivity getting shitcanned and fuked4lyfe for possesion, having to find $200 dollars a day and spend half your day waiting for jamal doesn't exactly help the productivity of smackheads and the entire point of methadone/subatex treatment is that with a stable supply and no withdrawls junkies can function like real human beans

cheap legalised available supply would do the same thing but with happier addicts and less tax shekels
>>
>>30588533
>why weren't pre-great war opium drinkers/morphine addicts/heroin addicts chimping out and stealing model Ts to feed their habits

This actually happened though you retard.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.