[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loli Survival
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: Gunslinger Girl Henrietta.jpg (518 KB, 1600x1555) Image search: [Google]
Gunslinger Girl Henrietta.jpg
518 KB, 1600x1555
Scenario: Tomorrow you wake up and you're an 8 year old girl. You're in a wooded, hilly area and the only thing you have other than your clothes is a backpack. You open up the backpack to find a letter and a map. The letter reads:

>I know you must be fucking confused right now, but if you want to stay alive just listen to what I have to tell you. Right now there's a highly trained, well equipped 10 man team in the area and if they find you you're dead. I'm approximately 100 miles from where you are in the city marked on the map. You need to find me if you want to survive and get this shit fixed. Cops can't be trusted and people tend to call cops when they see an unaccompanied little girl walking all alone out there.

>I have a safehouse nearby also marked on your map. In it is food, supplies, and guns, take whatever is necessary. Fill up the backpack but not too much, your new body is much weaker than what you're used to. Wouldn't recommend more than one gun and don't take too much ammo, remember you've got a long ways to go. Don't take anything big enough to draw attention and make sure your smaller body can handle whatever you take. Good luck.

What do you do to make the 100 mile journey undetected to survive? The safehouse contains one of every current production gun available in the USA. Remember, your cute little hands probably can't handle a full size p226 or Glock 20.
>>
>>30576345
What if the man who wrote the letter is a hentai antagonist waiting to rape you, and the 10 man team is a search party?
>>
Do you get to be a cyborg like Henrietta?
>>
>>30576380

You can weigh the dangers of each I suppose. On one hand, worst case scenario is dying, on the other hand, there's a good old fashioned dicking.

>>30576408

I suppose. Even the odds a little with a hit squad after you.
>>
>>30576434
In that case can I get a P90?
As an 8 year old you could possibly get away with less food, and as a cyborg there shouldn't be too much of an issue with carrying everything. It sounds like one of the main things to do would be to avoid detection, which also would be easier with a smaller frame.
>>
OP you still here?

If so I would go to the safehouse and get a m1911.
>>
>>30576773

What are you going to do with it? Try to take down the hit team? Use it defensively if necessary while you stealthily make your way across the hills toward safety?
>>
this is so fucking gay it hurts
>>
File: 1461884884484.png (66 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1461884884484.png
66 KB, 255x255
>>30576345
can we get a list of what weapons,ammunition, and gun accessories are in the safe house Op?
>>
>>30576345
This really should be on >>>/qst/
>>
>>30576839

>The safehouse contains one of every current production gun available in the USA

I guess 1000 rounds of each caliber that a new production gun in the USA might be chambered in, any accessory you want. Really just go wild, man, but try to keep it within reason.
>>
>>30576820
If I tried to take down the hit team I would get killed, I would follow the guys instructions that he left me and try to find him.
>>
>>30576839
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Is it?

>>30576345
Knowing what I know about men, I'd go to safe house, set up kik, a bitcoin wallet, and an online checking account. Then I'd get on all of the chans, especially cripplechan and any others with overt loli boards and advertise my kik. Then I'd make millions doing what you know all of the lonely neckbeards would be begging/paying me to do.

Then I'd pay off the hit team, swipe the guns etc, and buy a house.
>>
>>30576345
>Make way to safehouse.
>Grab a small handgun chambered in .22 LR and three full ration pack meals- water will be easier to come by via public washrooms but still take a liter or so bottled just in case. Grab ~50 rds of ammunition for the new sidearm and tuck it away somewhere easily concealable. Also grab a warm blanket.
>Make my way to you over the next several days- military rat packs are over 3000 calories apiece and just a portion of one is enough to sustain a child for a day.
>Carefully select secluded camps, no fires, use blanket for warms. Use weapon only as absolutely necessary. Take back alleys in the day and sleep at night, and only for short periods- down after sunset and up before sunrise so as to make and break camp undetected.
>Get to you.
>Demand some fixing.
>>
>>30576345
I'd sit down and just breathe while I wait for the acid to wear off.
>>
>>30576930

How are you going to get there? Walk the whole way? Steal a car and tie wood blocks to the pedals? Hold someone at gunpoint and make them drive you?
>>
>>30577011
Probably walk, in my opinion it would be safer to just walk there as the person I held at gunpoint would report me to the cops and I would get fucked.

When setting up a camp I would try to make the fire as small as possible and once done with it put it out immediately.
>>
>>30576345
I'm going to select a Ruger SR-22 with a Gemtech GM-22.

I'm going to find a big hat with a chin strap and a cute handbag that hold the SR fully assembled, I'm going to put 5 MRE entrees, two half liter water bottles, 5 loaded spare mags, a a brick of Federal Automatch, and 250,000 cash (a 12 inch stack of hundos) in the backpack, two more loaded spare mags in my back pocket, a balisong in my front pocket, and a snap-off razor in the waistband of my underwear.

Then I'm going to go find a school and some boys to bully into my slaves.

From there I bully the boys into giving me, or stealing for me a small dirtbike (like a 90-110cc 4 stroke). Once I've got it tuned up, equipped with saddle bags and and a fuel can, I break into a cancer patient's house, steal all her fentanyl, and then find and murder the worst bullies that plagued my soon to be leaderless gang.

Then I take the motorcycle cross country to a different neighborhood, and find a place to refine the fentanyl. Once I've got enough refined fentanyl to make a fentanyl gas smoke bomb, I rig up a set of protective gear including mask with air supply, and kill a patrolman to steal his supply of Narcan.

Our meeting will not go as you've planned. You will be gassed to oblivion and then brought back in the most ruthless and cruel way possible. You will wake up restrained, helpless, and disarmed.

You will then be allowed to convince me that you can fix what has been done and that you are trustworthy. If you fail, I'll probably just leave you handcuffed to a wall stud and flee.

From there I'll seek out certain insular fringe sects of the Christian church. The right ones have the knowledge, resources, and inclination to hide me from all seekers, and I know enough about them to be accepted as an insider.
>>
>>30576345
you'd be dead because no little girl can make 100 miles with food in a backpack

A grown ass man in open terrain can't make 10 miles a day, a child might make 3

That's over a month
>>
>>30579511
who the fuck cant go 10 miles a day
>>
>>30576345
>Put on full eod suit because magical shed
>Get rpg-7 with OG-7W (frag)
>wait for searchteam
>blow them the fuck away
>masterbait all day
>sell dat lolli
> get rich
>turn 360° and fly away
>>
>>30579872
version 2
>grab a rpg7 with TBG-7W thermobaric
>wait till they search the shed
>blow the whole fking thing in space
>sell dat loli
>get rich
>turn 360° and fly away
>turn 360° and fly away
>>
>>30579511
I walk like 11 miles at work in an 8 hour period, a grown ass man with a backpack could easily do that in 24, and a small girl with a grown ass brain should do fine.
>>
>>30579915
>walking at work
>walking in a wooded, hilly area

????????
>>
>>30579511
dude I must be magic because I distinctly rember doing a 13 mile ruck march in full gear with less weight and at a slower pace I've done 15-20 miles a day easy (I go back packing a lot) 15 miles a day is no problem
>>
>>30576345
>>>/qst/
>>
>>30579511

Nigga please, I'm overweight and I walked 10 miles in four hours or so. But idk how much I could go for as a little girl. Depends if I've got light-up Elsa shoes or not.
>>
Wait what if there's not only the ten men team but there is also another guy that lives out in the woods that isn't part of the team but he is just as dangerous as anyone else can be?

What if it was antman (inb4 meme) was also the other guy you must look out for?
>>
>>30576345
Grab two glock 26s. and alot of mags
>>
I severely doubt a childs ability to do a 100 mile march.
>>
>>30580814
>implying antman isn't actually a dark knight saving lolis from pedo rings before he dismembers the molesters in his underground shack, feeding his army of ants with the bodyparts of said molesters.

>Implying he did not got to marry one of these lolis who just turned 18 last month after he saved her 10 years ago and she became her sidekick.

>Implying he's not living a happy and comfy life now, with his very own little wife he helped to slowly learn to love life again.

>Implying that's not the reason he doesn't post anymore.

>Implying he's the hero we deserve but not the one we need.
>>
I would masturbate
>>
>>30576345
I would grab a dark colored Osprey child's pack with hydration bladder, a Jetboil Flash Lite, as much dehydrated food as I could carry (Whatever has the most calories per ounce), a Sawyer Mini water filter, a mid sized knife, perhaps fall for the Mora meme. Children's trekking poles would be a must. Carbon fiber ones for reduced weight. If a weather forecast is available and there is no rain, I would not take a poncho or any rain gear. Otherwise I would take a lightweight emergency poncho to stay dry, along with a pack cover. I would wear dark colored clothes, green or black. Exactly what clothes I wear would depend on the weather. I would carry along one or two collapsible water bottles. Also some paracord. A small first aid kit. Perhaps a lightweight hammock to sleep in. For the gun? Well, it really doesn't matter. If I am discovered, I would be dead anyway. Maybe a suppressed Walther PPS shooting subsonic, in case the OPERATORS are spread out enough to where they won't hear the shot, and I am about to be discovered.

Thats pretty much it.

Pushing it, a little girl that is in excellent shape could probably make 15-20 miles in a day. Food is fuel, and you need to consume a LOT of calories to keep that up, even as a little girl. Food packed in would most likely run out before you made 100 miles, so knowing what plants and bugs can be eaten would be a must. Hunting animals would probably be more effort than it would be worth.

I feel like food and evading the OPERATORS would be the two main challenges toward the end. If possible, perhaps stealing food from a nearby town late at night would be an option, but also a big risk.
>>
>>30576345
>not immediately running towards the sweet release of death
>>
>>30583485
The pack would have to be an ACE 75, perhaps sprayed or dyed dark dark green or covered in a camo cover or something.

The weight would be a big strain. A typical 8 year old girl weight between 50 and 70lbs, so carrying a weeks worth of food would be hard.

Also, I hope there are water sources in these hills, otherwise there is no way to pack in enough water to make the trip.
>>
>>30583248

You......I like you
>>
>>30579931
>I have literally never been outside and only know about how wooded terrain slows my units down in Civ5
>>
anxiously awaiting further directions
>>
>>30576837
nofun
>>
File: 1468179099775.jpg (430 KB, 1082x758) Image search: [Google]
1468179099775.jpg
430 KB, 1082x758
>>30576345
get to the shed, fill 2/4 or 2/3 of my backpack with light, snack-type food and a few large cans here and there, since it should definitely be enough.
Get the lightest .410 or maybe 28 gauge semi automatic shotgun I can find. I can't remember if they actually have semi automatic youth shotguns, but hopefully they do. If I feel it up and can't imagine having to carry it such a long ways, I can settle for a Mini-14 or something along those lines. I think the gun should be polymer to avoid the furniture swelling incase it's humid. Put one in the chamber, load it and then fill my pockets or my waistline (or maybe my little girl bra if I have one on) with ammunition. I really hope I woke up with good shoes on, but given the fact that I'm a little girl, I kinda doubt it.

That's what I'd WANT to do. I'd probably be heavily panicking and not thinking before I grab like, some ultra cheap saturday night special or a fucking full size Mk. 23 or something else I can't use like an idiot.

You know, this post has been useful in making me realize how blessed I am by having large hands.
>>
>>30576837
>>30576855
>>30580245
It's a hypothetical, not a quest
>>
>>30579511
i literally did an 18 mile ruck march with 40lbs on my back on absolutely horrid terrain in under 4 hours jogging most of it

then went to the gym to replace my lost gainz later that day
>>
>>30583485
>>30583531
Seconding.
>>
>>30576345
>loli SERE
Um, okay.

>all the people in this thread talking about MREs
Get food bars. A pack that takes up ~45 cubic inches and weighs 13 oz has 3600 calories which would last an active 8 year old girl 2 days. If you do 15-20 miles per day like >>30583485 said then then 2-3 lbs worth would be good enough and could easily fit into your loli size backpack. Only downside is you likely won't be pooping from there afterwards.

Carrying enough water would be a bigger issue as you'd need about 1.5-2 gallons to make it the 5-7 days the hike would take which would weight about 13-17 lbs and takes up significantly more space. Those numbers could be off though and might be the numbers for not being active, in which case you're going to need about double that. Also if you don't drink enough you really won't be pooping from there afterwards.

For weapons, a lightweight .22 rifle would probably be the best choice to avoid issues with not being able to get your hands around the grip and with a suppressor would be extremely quiet.
>>
>>30576380
Because the man who wrote the letter is Jean Reno.
>>
>>30576345

Suppressed Ruger 22/45 with 6 x 50 round boxes of ammo.
>>
File: 404_animated_gif.gif (499 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
404_animated_gif.gif
499 KB, 300x198
>>30586858
Good Choice..........Velocitor Ammo though.
>>
ITT a bunch of men in their 20s and 30s fantasize about being little girls

Fuck off faggots. >>>/a/
>>
>>30589169
Make me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw
>>
>>30589218
That song...
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.