[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found an FN FNS-40 for $359, should I get it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: fns_40_nms.jpg (16 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
fns_40_nms.jpg
16 KB, 370x370
http://palmettostatearmory.com/fns-pistol-40-s-w-two-tone-4-66761.html

Can't find it anywhere else for cheaper, heard it's really good quality. They have a Smith & Wesson MP Shield for $349 as well, I heard that was a good 9mm.

With FFL dealer prices and shipping it will add an extra $42, which still puts it way below the usual $550 I see in stores and such. This is my first pistol, should I "pull the trigger"?
>>
File: 2015-06-23 04.30.59.jpg (1 MB, 1885x1060) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-23 04.30.59.jpg
1 MB, 1885x1060
.40 will get the job done, despite all the memery it receives here. For the price, that's an absolutely screaming deal for a quality gun. I say go for it.

t. FNX owner
>>
A friend has one and really likes it. At that price, I don't see how you can go wrong.
>>
Its a great pistol. I have one as my EDC.
>>
Well, there's going to be a flood of faggots crying about .40 and the FBI here soon, but that doesn't make the gun any less great.

Its really fucking hard to beat that deal.Easily the best gun for the price that isn't used or mil/Leo discounted. If you don't give a shit about caliber wars get it and enjoy the gun.
>>
>>30573871
Your basically getting a canik tp9 price for an fn product in .40cal. If you get it in black at that price do not hesitate. If it does not come in black you can always have the gun sent to get Robar's NP3 Plus finish in any color you please.
>>
>>30573871
That's a really good price for a quality pistol. Also, don't believe all the bullshit /k/ spews about the .40S&W. I have two pistols and a carbine in it and it is a fine round.
>>
>>30573871
Do it. That's a great deal for a great gun. I've put a few thousand rounds through mine and have yet to have any problems.
>>
File: 1390937911120.png (142 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
1390937911120.png
142 KB, 294x294
Does the FNS have the same frame material as the FNX?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdTsFB1ejo8
>>
>>30574419
Wasn't that a production flaw?
At that, how many people go out and operate innadunes?
>>
>>30575412
>wasn't that a production flaw
I WOULD CERTAINLY SAY SO M8
>>
>>30574027
I fucking hate you poorfag canik faggots that shill your shitty poorfag gun at every chance you get
>>
>>30575609
Production Flaw =/= Design Flaw
>>
I don't care for them, but that's a good price.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.