[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police Officers are the tip of the spear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 18
Why haven't you donned a police uniform and taken up arms? Why haven't you brought your fighting know-how to the force?

Police departments are defending us from the real enemy, unlike the military. This enemy hates you, your family, your friends and your bloodline. They hate everything you have done for yourself.

Why haven't you contacted your local department's recruitment office?
>>
The police don't want your help, faggot
>>
OP needs to pull a dick out of his ass.
>>
>>30573023
>Police Officers are the tip of the spear
Yeah, unfortunately they are the lead prong in the enforcement of many unjust and abusive laws forced upon the population without our consent.
While those in Govt who create these laws are virtually immune from them. Meanwhile these same Govt agencies are rife with corruption, scandal and abuses of power at all levels.

If I want "help" I'll call an ambulance or the fire department.
If I want to be murdered by the Govt. I'll call the police.
>>
>>30573023
>Police departments are defending us from the real enemy, unlike the military. This enemy hates you, your family, your friends and your bloodline. They hate everything you have done for yourself.
I haven't heard of any police killing each other since Dorner. I think you're lying, m8.
>>
>>30573212
do you ever actually interact with the police?
>>
>>30573023
>Why haven't you donned a police uniform and taken up arms?
I'm not 21 for another 6 months, and I haven't even completed a semester of general ed in college, now I owe money to some financial aid dept before I can go back to school.

I want to join California Highway Patrol, but law enforcement/emergency response or military has always been my most considered options.
>>
File: TSM_Logo_tan_400x384.png (116 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
TSM_Logo_tan_400x384.png
116 KB, 400x384
>>30573023
because i'm the edge of the knife
>>
Because I'm currently in the middle of my Air Force security police contract

LE do like us though :)
>get pulled over for 10 over
>cop sees my beret
>"have a good one"
>>
File: truck007.jpg (27 KB, 512x387) Image search: [Google]
truck007.jpg
27 KB, 512x387
>>30573023

I thought tanks were the tip of the spear? How effective vs. armor are police, on average? What's their anti-air capabilities?
>>
File: another day in the office.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
another day in the office.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>30573023
>Capt Anon, help us- there's a violent minority over in that neighbourhood that's causing us trouble!
>Bring your fighting know-how to the force!

SOME TIME LATER!

>Neighbourhood hit by nightly kill-capture teams for a month to remove resistance leadership
>Survivors detained in camps for processing or moved to adjacent towns
>Any hold-outs are hit with artillery
>Bomb that bit over there- Capt Anon thinks it might be used if the insurgents come back
>People are complaining about civil rights?
>This is the military son, they have the right to give up or die.

Yeah... you might not want my know how.
>>
>>30573417
America needs that know how. Law enforcement is only effective when they employ military tactics against the negroids.
>>
>>30573023
>Police departments are defending us from the real enemy

This is incorrect
The police force are the minions of government that maintain the status quo

Without the police force, liberals & cowardly republicans would be forced to admit the realities of race/genetics/immigration/etc

The status quo is killing america, we would be better off without police.
>>
File: 1448343880309.png (562 KB, 683x642) Image search: [Google]
1448343880309.png
562 KB, 683x642
At least when I shoot Jamal for stealing my money, I don't have to worry about all his friends seiging my home for days and burning it to the ground when I don't submit.
>>
>>30573023

I have applications active with four departments and your post made me not want to be a cop
>>
>>30573023
I don't have a desire to murder women, children, and animals. So I wouldn't be qualified.
>>
>>30574026
They only kill animals.
>>
>>30573212
Name 3 unjust laws.
>>
>Why haven't you donned a police uniform and taken up arms?

because that's fucking retarded an illegal
>>
>>30574056
i see what you did there
>>
>>30574056
Oh right, the rest is more advanced, that's SWAT
>>
>>30573353
National Guard?
>>
>>30573023
OP has a point. If you eamt to fix the system you gotta rise to the top. You become a leader, your actions can change. Just look at how Obama changed our military. Removal of constitutionalist generals and leaders with loyal lap dogs. If you rise and get a position of power, you can establish the orders in which laws will be enforced and which won't.
>>
>>30574067
National Firearms Act of 1934
18 U.S. Code ยง 981
Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970
>>
>>30574094
that's crack of the ass
>>
>>30573742
>America needs that know how.
I guess the irony of having an Aust ex-mil officer in your police force would be lost on a few of you. My wife would also say no though!

The reality of facing down large scale civil disturbances like this is actually a lot easier than say the 3rd world where most of them wake up to no TV, phone, internet, food supplies, running water, electricity and medical care- plus being shot at is on most days ending in Y.
First worlders, turn off their media, utilities and food- they loose their shit in about 48-72 hours. You might get a few hold outs that try to tough it out for a whole week or two, but about 95% decide fuck it, chuck it in and behave.
>>
File: tell me your secrets revolver.jpg (45 KB, 425x417) Image search: [Google]
tell me your secrets revolver.jpg
45 KB, 425x417
>>30573417
Is this you
>>
>>30573212
Everyone spot the edgy hippy
>>
>>30573236
I did once

>i got mugged once and someone caught the whole thing on camera yet the cops still did nothing
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 329x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 329x366
>become a part of the instruments of state coercion

Anon pls. Black people should be forming their own militias and keeping cops out of their neighbourhoods.
>>
>>30573023
>defending us from the real enemy by working for the enemy

topkek
>>
Even though this thread is a troll thread, anyone know anything about how to become a SWAT officer?
>>
>>30574591
>join PD
>keep nose clean
>?????
>SWAT

Most SWAT teams are just regular officers that got some rifles and plate carriers.

Not that many are full time, professional door kickers.
>>
>>30574534
Too bad the New Black Panthers are a bunch of anti gun commie niggers. They bring shame to Bobby Seale.
>tfw you met him in a fundraiser meeting
He was a pretty chill dude. Talked about his experiences in Berkeley Sam Fransisco
>>
>>30573023
>why haven't you become a cop
Because the pay sucks, drug laws are bullshit, and I don't really care if gang bangers kill each other.
>>
>>30573023
>6 Judah got a wife for Er, his firstborn, and her name was Tamar.
>7 But Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the LORD's sight; so the LORD put him to death.
>8 Then Judah said to Onan, "Sleep with your brother's wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother."
>9 But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother's wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother.
>10 What he did was wicked in the LORD's sight; so the LORD put him to death also.

I can't take bible quotes seriously since most of it is full of weird meme shit.
lul
>>
>>30574616
I live in a city that has a SWAT team available at all times. But I've met guys who do it on the side.
>>
>>30574591
>>30574616
asked that question at a CPA class
for our department: first you have to qualify and then you have to be voted in by the other current members
even if you got the skills to pay all bills if you are unlikable you won't get to be SWAT
after that they put you on active rotation
you do your normal cop stuff, but if a situation calls for it you switch over / have to respond even when its your time off from normal work
>>
>>30574637

The really need to bring back the old school black panthers. No self respecting /k/ommando would be against law abiding citizens exercising their 2A rights to protect themselves from state agents abusing their power. The original Black Panthers are literally /k/'s wet dream.
>>
>>30573023
>continue going through with accepting my offer of a $100k / yr job after finishing my last year of college, and do work that I love
or
>join an organization that is widely hated for its stepping on the basic human rights of the country's citizens
hmm
>>
>>30574683

>And the Lord said "Don't jizz on the ground bro that's nasty, just like use a sock or something fuck."
>>
>>30574616

Most SWAT teams are boys clubs formed solely to take Byrne grants and surplus equipment.
>>
File: god laughs.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
god laughs.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
>>30574683
you just have to know It has a peculiar sense of humor
>>
>>30573212
This.
>>
>>30573236
Not him but I've had to fight bullshit charges in court given to me by an asshole traffic cop making up lies.
>>
>all these edgy 14 yr old cop haters

Mad the cop took your dimebag?
>>
>>30574067
The Patriot Act is a good one
>>
>>30574683
>Dude didn't want to cuck his dead brother
>Judah tells him to fuck her anyway
>Doesn't blow in her because he doesn't want to cuck the dead
>Fucking DA LAWD puts him to death for it

Fucking jews, man.
>>
>>30574726
Nogs are barely citizens. We use animal control to take care of rabid dogs. The police exists primary for the dindus.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 580x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 580x735
>>30574886

/pol/ and all other freedom haters need to leave /k/.
>>
>>30574886
/pol/ please kys
>>
>>30574864

has there ever been an act more childish than the patriot act?
>>
>>30574067
Here are 4 of them:
NFA
FOPA
Patriot Act
Citizens United
>>
>>30575170
citizen united isn't a law
>>
>>30573023
>be Federal LEO
>can carry in all 50 states, US territories, and onboard aircraft
>socially acceptable to carry a firearm wherever & whenever
>free training at government ranges with automatic weapons and other firearms
>nearly all my coworkers are gun enthusiasts
>bug out locations all over the country in the form of field offices and training centers/academies

Best career decision I ever made
>>
>>30574126
Except the only way to "rise to the top" is to be the biggest murder. So yeah, you gotta be the best murderer you can be for 30 years, and then maybe if you play your cards right you can be in charge of the murderers. But only so much, because they can still fire/replace you at the drop of a hat if you're too much of a "reformer".
>>
>>30575423

what agency
>>
i don't know what city you're in but they aren't hiring much at all it seems
>>
>>30574067
RICO
NFA
Seat belt laws.
>>
>>30574067

Any law prohibiting prostitution.
Any law prohibiting alcohol sales on Sunday.
Any law enabling asset forfeiture.
>>
>>30575461
1811 in a DHS agency
>>
>>30575423

All this courtesy of the US taxpayer. Bragging about this makes you a douchebag.
>>
Dude even taxi drivers have a more dangerous job than police. Get real.
>>
>>30575509

are you a border patrol special agent
>>
>>30575136
Alien and Sedition Act.
>>
>>30574056
>this_kills_the_pupper.jpeg
>>
>>30575136

Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970
>>
>>30575423
Don't it botheryou that the same officials you work for wants to restrict firearms rights for the very citizens that pay for all your nice amenities?
>>
>>30575557
>asks a government worker to take a moral stand

come on now
>>
>>30573023
I knew this guy was a 5 ft overcompensating small snaked shrimp
>>
>>30575612
And yet he still fights for all of us
>>
>>30573023
Look im OP guise.

>Fuck me state
>I love your dick in my ass state
>Fuck me with your nigger dick
>>
>>30573236
Yes I have before. I haven't had any negative experiences per se'
I just don't like the idea of having so many laws i don't agree with being forced upon me. and seeing such sever punishments for non-violent things like drug possessions.
>inb4 vote for change
Voting doesn't do shit we don't get the opportunity to vote on what laws get created and politicians don't give a shit they do what they want anyways
>inb4 kys pothead
I don't smoke pot but we should be free to use natural plants as we choose as long as we don't endanger others.
so yes, some regulation might be okay but outright prohibition and "War on Drugs" has created more problems then it ever pretended to solve
>>
>>30574450
>le edgy hippy meme
>Subscribes to the idea of freedom and liberty
>must be dirty pinko communist hippie

good job licking those statist boots traitor
>>
File: 1400813906501.jpg (87 KB, 1200x839) Image search: [Google]
1400813906501.jpg
87 KB, 1200x839
>>30573023

>mfw Cons and gun-bros don't realize that when the Govt (eventually?) come for our guns, it's not going to be the military knocking on our doors, but our local policemen.

As much as I hate negroids, the overzealousness of police is worrisome. You guys think it will stop at blacks & illegals?

Think again.
>>
>>30573023
>Police departments are defending us from the real enemy, unlike the military. This enemy hates you, your family, your friends and your bloodline. They hate everything you have done for yourself.
Just joined up last week. Most anons on /k/ just don't understand how much of a danger to America dogs are.
>>
>>30573023
Police are about as anti-Liberal as you can get. They see the truth on the streets every day, and they hear the lies in the media everyday. They know that gun confiscation would only create more prey for the criminals. They are on our side.
>>
File: 1468083064544.jpg (102 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1468083064544.jpg
102 KB, 800x532
>>30573833
This. Police are responsible for.

>me not being allowed to conceal carry in Los Angeles
>for me not being able to legally defend myself against dindus And beaners without also spending a night in jail
>I cant park my car on MY LAWN or else it's a 300 dollar ticket as I just found out
>I can't have an "offensive" Don't Tread on Me flag on MY YARD
>I have to have a shitty bullet button and on my AR which soon even that will be banned.

THESE PIGS come to my house. legally take down my flag. Under the constant threat of violence from them for choosing to CC for my safety. I can't do shit about it. But when the beaners play Mexican music until 4 in the morning because they live off my taxes, no matter how many times I call them they never show up even though there's laws about disturbing others past a certain time.

Cops are literally double digit IQ minions. The kings men per say. Ever notice how if you attack a kings men, you get punished even harder than if you attacked another peasant/civilian?

Cops enforce this. They politicians are all corrupt trying to destroy western civilization. And these idiots could care less as long as they live their short lived lives feeling like they're above us.

Fuck them.
>>
>>30576017

CA cops just brokered a deal to support latest gun control laws in return for a broad carve-out for all cops past, present and future

They did make some weak noise to pretend they are still pro-gun to fool people like you.

>muh policeone.com poll
>>
>>30576267
>I'm a retarded faglord
>>
>>30576464

yes you are
>>
>>30575423
how?
Was planning on being city LEO, but ive been considering transitioning to federal at aome point recently.
>>
>>30576270
Cops in Cali, New York, and Hawaii are the exception. Oh, and chicago and miami. Corruption and back room politics are the name of the game in those places. People forget that Gangs and Mafia are very much real things and they still operate in government and police forces. Plus you can add cartels onto that now, Cocain Cowboys type shit goes on all over in Cali since the miami cartels are mostly broken up.
>>
>>30576586

vast majority of big city cops are anti-gun

therefore most cops are anti-gun
>>
>>30574533

> Get mugged
> Show cops grainy, blurry, distant footage of the event, depicting a whitish-hispanic (maybe Asian???) looking guy, average height and weight, wearing a grey hoodie and jeans
> No distinguishable facial features or identifiable characteristics, no direction of travel, no plate for a getaway vehicle
> "Why didn't you guys catch him? This isn't like Person of Interest at all!"

What the fuck did you expect them to do, honestly? Stop and question every single person in the city matching that vague description?

Pro tip: Cameras are not the magical end-all solution to crime that you think they are.
>>
>>30576586
>Cops are good guys! Except the half that aren't!
>>
>>30576267
>me not being allowed to conceal carry in Los Angeles
>for me not being able to legally defend myself against dindus And beaners without also spending a night in jail
>I cant park my car on MY LAWN or else it's a 300 dollar ticket as I just found out
>I can't have an "offensive" Don't Tread on Me flag on MY YARD
>I have to have a shitty bullet button and on my AR which soon even that will be banned.

How is this actually any of the policy's fault?
Sounds like to me you haven't been doing your job as a voter

But sure blame the kings men and not the king himself
>>
>>30576744

Every single cop I've ever met is at least mildly conservative, a gun rights supporter (if not an outright enthusiast), and moderately mistrustful of the federal government. Every one. And that's a lot - most of them being "big city" cops.
>>
>>30576805
The king doesn't enforce his decrees retard.
>>
>>30573236

Yeah.

Half negative.
45% neutral.
5% positive.

Now I'm white, over 30, decently employed, and assume any interaction with police will be negative.
>>
>>30576825
But he makes the decree
The decrees you don't like
>>
>>30576815
>work for the government
>mistrustful of the federal government

delusional

gun rights supporter... but civilians shouldn't own so and so for my safety.
>>
>>30576815

It's easy to be pro-gun when it doesn't matter the law, because you're going to be exempted.
>>
>>30576851
Municipal PD =/= Federal

>>30576856
Wouldnt that make it easier to be antigun instead?
>>
>>30576800
live in a shit state, expect a shit time.

not my fault youre too cucked to move somewhere else.
>>
>>30576897

right, because the city government isn't just as corrupt. or in some cases, even more corrupt because of local politics. a few examples i can immediately recall

>LAPD ramparts
>tehana TX forfeiture scandal
>multiple florida PD disbanded entirely for corruption
>chicago PD. all of it.
>>
>>30576951
No that was not my point
I'm just pointing out the fact that
>Municipal =/= Federal
>>
>>30576897
>Wouldnt that make it easier to be antigun instead?

It is easy to pretend to be pro-gun and fool gullible idiots into supporting cops, then say nothing when the police leadership all support anti-gun politicians and legislation (with police exemptions, of course).
>>
>>30576998

yes, but since corruption is pervasive at all levels of government, a city government employee who professes distrust the federal government and yet continues to work for city government is delusional in his beliefs.
>>
>>30577013
>Police leadership support antigun politicians and legislation (with exemptions)
So just proving my point?

And police don't make laws anon
>>
>>30577098
>So just proving my point?

What point is that? That it is easier to be anti-gun? No, it is just as easy to swing either way when the law does not affect you in any way whatsoever. That lack of effect also makes it easy to lie and take duplicitous stances.

>And police don't make laws anon

they willfully enforce laws. they willfully take orders from the people who do. leadership principle didn't work in 1945 and it shouldn't work now.
>>
>>30577061
I take it you've never been to the south
And most people don't see it as working for the city government, they see it as working for their local community
>>
>>30577210
>most people don't see it as working for the city government, they see it as working for their local community

see: delusion.
>>
Why are fags like this allowed to start threads?
>>
Police are not meant to kill people. They are meant to prevent killing of people. They should be there to defuse situations, not escalate them.

If you need automatic rifles to solve a problem, call the fucking national guard
>>
>>30577210
>I take it you've never been to the south

Are city governments in the south less corrupt than everywhere else? Shit, entire town councils in Florida folded under DOJ investigation in the last few years and the last mayor of NO is in prison.
>>
>>30574865
>>30574683
>>30574758
>>30574804
Here's some background info you need to understand this shit.

>Widows without male children could not receive their husband's property, and could either return to their father's household (hers was dead) or become a prostitute.
>This particular widow, Tamar, was a virtuous woman who married a scumbag because it was that or starve to death, and Yahweh wanted Judah to have some virtuous grandkids, seeing as the reason why Er and Onan were shitbirds was kinda due to the fact that Judah didn't spend much time being a good daddy on account of having to be Yahweh's errand boy.
>Onan didn't want to give her a son that could be called his brother's heir, because he coveted his brother's property.

So basically God struck Onan dead not because God has anything against facials, but because he was disobeying his father in order to steal all his father's stuff.

Which is pretty wicked, 2bh.

The Ancient Jews and Medieval Catholics interpreted this passage as a commandment against masturbation or non-procreative sex because they wanted to breed an army, and what better way to do that than to tell people they're going to hell if they relieve their frustration in any way that doesn't risk a baby?
>>
File: 1451975922717.gif (379 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1451975922717.gif
379 KB, 500x374
>>30575966
Have fun working for the ATF.
>>
>>30577188
If you ask me its pretty damn easy to be progun I find that it takes 0 amount of effort
But it takes a little bit more mental loops to be antigun to find a way to benefit
And to grasp at straws like >>30577013
Wouldnt it be more logical to fool the gullible idiots as a cop to say
>I'm a cop
>you should trust me because of such
>I'm antigun and so should you

So yes, it's easier for everyone to be progun
>>
>>30577339

How does that argument work when the target that needs fooling is pro-gun? Anti-gunners already trust the cops, they have no alternative. Pro-gun people who still trust cops are the ones that need to be lied to.
>>
>>30574926
>>30575081
>Niggers
>Same as Black People
Don't you go projecting there, boi. Nig Nogs and Blacks are two different kinds. One is human, the other is an animal. Kinda like an ordinary Arab in Afghanistan and a goat fucking hajji
>>
>>30576267
>LA
There's your problem. Go move to a pro gun county and all of your beaner and commie cop problems will go away. Faggot.
>>
>>30577435
Lied to believe what exactly?
>>
>>30577505
>cops claim to support 2A
>pro-cop 2A people gets on their knees and start sucking
>cops strike deal with politicians to support gun control laws in return for exemptions
>pro-cop 2A people keep sucking, don't even get a reacharound
>>
File: goat kissing.jpg (53 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
goat kissing.jpg
53 KB, 355x236
>>30577448
hey, mate, not all goat fuckers are terrorists
>>
File: welcome to k.jpg (121 KB, 494x630) Image search: [Google]
welcome to k.jpg
121 KB, 494x630
>>30574886
>>
>>30577448
>Kinda like an ordinary Arab in Afghanistan
99% of the time an Arab in Afghanistan is either a terrorist or a recruiter for terrorists. The other 1% are Arabs in the US military.

You do realize that none of the ethnic groups in Afghanistan are Arabic, right?
>>
>>30573236

Yes.

They caught the fucker who stole my car and got it back for me.

They also caught the fucker who broke into my workplace and stole some of my stuff. He went to jail for 3 years.

Pretty happy.
>>
>>30576845
And we cant stop him because of the kings men you DENSE MOTHER FUCKER
>>
>>30577898
Fuck, meant Persian or some mutt of some sort. I'm buzzed and tired, kay?
>>
>>30578198
Usually your 'kings' are elected
>>30577530
How would they strike a deal with politicians? >>30577226
>Everyone else is wrong
>I'm right
>>
>>30577277
>police are not meant to kill people
I wish people were more educated about police doctrine. It would prevent a lot of fear and this bullshit that's going on.
They will kill you if you attack them. Not because they necessarily want to, but because they're carrying a weapon. They carry weapons because rationally you can assume gangsters and the like (people they deal with all day) are carrying them too, more often than not, illegally. Because they carry a weapon they absolutely can not risk being incapacitated because if they are, they have given their weapon to the person who incapacitated them to do with as they please, and often that involves the officer being shot in the face.
There is no room for them to give any lenience to someone they're apprehending.
Now to go full /pol/
If you want to change the law, barricading the street is not how to do it.
Only discipline and perseverance can do that. petitions do nothing. If you want to change the doctrine you need to become a police officer, you need to become a lawyer and sue the state, you need to become a state representative. all of these things are easy to do, if you stay away from illegal drugs (things you can attempt to make legal, mind you) and go to school and play their little game. It's not difficult unless you're hell bent on being an angry peasant for the rest of your life.
>>
>>30578480
>follow orders from politicians
>enforce laws passed by politicians
>collect revenue for politicians (or themselves)

but.. but.. i work for the community

>How would they strike a deal with politicians

uh, same way as all other special interest groups. they lobby and negotiate with politicians for favors in return for political support.
>>
>>30578561
>If you want to change the doctrine you need to become a police officer

the police system weeds out anyone who does not toe the line

>you need to become a lawyer and sue the state

this
>>
>>30578627
>the police system weeds out anyone who does not toe the line
Not really, anon.
>>
>>30573236
95% positive interactions
5% negative interactions

And I've had a lot of encounters. Most of them against my will. Some times I'll go initiate contact. I've struck up several conversations with them about guns. They've always been cool because I don't act like a fucking tard. One complimented my glock during a traffic stop and another threatened to take my knife away.

For the most part, they're just people like you and I. There is that one power tripping asshole but like I said, for the most part they're cool
>>
>>30579013

right

http://reason.com/blog/2014/12/23/buffalo-cop-claims-she-was-fired-for-sto
>>
>>30579032
>isolated incident
Shut up, anon.
All you have to do is pretend in front of your colleagues and you're fine.
Also no squealin'.
>>
>>30574886
Says the 10 grade dropout with 3 convictions for dealing meth. Yeah, you're a real prime example of an upstanding citizen, Jeffro.
>>
>>30579044
>isolated incident
>you must post every instance of police silencing dissent to prove the thin blue line (their term) exists

Frank Serpico ring a bell?
>>
>>30574534
And whites should be doing the same.
>>
>>30575509
So, TSA then.
>>
>>30575532
Read the clues he posted. TSA is the only fit.
>>
>>30575922
Oh no, it would never happen to right thinking white guys.

Right, guise?
>>
>>30573891
Or giving you a prank cell phone under pretense of negotiations
>>
>>30580140
You realize the no squealin' clause covers that right?
You don't have to partake, but you don't squeal either.
>literally doesn't live the "be the change you wish to see in the world axiom
I bet you went to the BLM protest this week, didn't you?
>>
>>30580270

So how does "no squealing" contradict the earlier statement that the police weeds out people who don't toe the line, as opposed to proving the statement?
>>
>>30580294
Because they squeal'd.
>>
>>30576270
That sweetheart deal is on shaky ground, though.

Did you notice which bills in that last mega turd made it to Jerry's desk? AB 857 was absent. They're saving it, probably for if Newsom gets the office. It'll be his signature piece of legislation.

It's so badly written that it'll disarm every LE agency in Cali NLT the following July. The operative phrase being, "any firearms sold, turned in, donated, confiscated, or received by law enforcement shall be destroyed IAW Section whateverthefuckitis."

Obviously not verbatim, but I've caught the salient points. No LE agency in Cali will be able to buy new guns for its officers. No more DOD handouts. Every year, in July, all the guns in possession of any LEA have to be destroyed and certified as such.

The only exceptions are for evidence in ongoing cases and stolen guns waiting repatriation with owners.

Shit's going to get interesting around here in the next couple of years.
>>
>>30578294

>meant Persian

ffs dude just google it and quit embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>30580317

Ah, the famous 4chan intellectualism on display.
>>
>>30580334

AB 857 deals with home-made firearms, it doesn't affect factory made guns at all
>>
>>30577898
Aren't they Aryans? Or is that Iraqis I'm thinking of?
>>
File: daesh.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
daesh.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>30580355
I don't understand.
I say the way to be a good cop is to be a good cop, and not tell on the bad cops because they'll eventually do something obviously out of control and get reckt in court and have to pay some dude who did a crime anyway half their salary for the rest of his life and quit, and you say I'm an idiot.
>>
>>30580391

You do realize police settlements are paid by taxpayers, not the police department, and definitely not individual crooked cops, right?

>the way to be a good cop is let the bad cops continue to be bad

This reflects badly on the entire department, so yes you are an idiot.
>>
>>30580414
You realize that the police officer can be sued as an individual, yes?
No you didn't. You're an intellectual
>>
>>30580385
And buried in the middle of the dense text is the part I was referring to. The meaning is supposed to be that any non-compliant guns turned in or received at buybacks are to be destroyed. The wording is so vague and all-encompassing that it applies to any gun received by any LEA, by any means. They really fucked up when they wrote it.
>>
>>30580426

Technically you can, but the city and department will immediately involve itself.

Also feel free to post an example of an individual cop being held personally liable for damages for an offense committed under the color of the law (i.e. while on the job).

You are still an idiot.
>>
>>30580440
>They really fucked up when they wrote it.

It's a feature, not a bug, anon.
>>
>>30580386
See map. Aryan generally refers to northern Indian and Persian, when you aren't dealing with stormfronters. Probably would refer most closely to the Balok peoples on this map.
>>
>>30573023
If I had to put up with 1/10 of the shit cops deal with every day, I'd have ended up getting domed by the feds while burning down ghettos.
>>
>>30580905

>Qizilbach
>>
File: 1464272276303.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464272276303.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>30580426
>>30580462
Qualified immunity prevents police officers from being sued for acting within department policy. If their actions were within the normal operations of their PD, you must sue the city/PD. If it's outside the normal operations, they city will not indemnify the police, at which point you can sue the individual police officer. This usually doesn't happen except in egregious circumstances

Amusing, Cleveland refused to indemnify the officers involved in the killing of Tamir Rice. The city then hired financial experts/bankruptcy lawyers for the officers so a lawsuit by the family against the individual officers wouldn't get them any money.

Classic.
>>
>>30573212
Yep
>>30574450
Spotted a faggot cop apologist instead anon.
>>30574838
There isn't anything "edgy" about hating cops, it's not a knew or rare concept dipshit. Cops have been hated for as long as they've existed. Although I don't use drugs, your example would actually be a rather suitable reason to hate a large gang of people who hypocritically enforce the same laws they themselves break. Only a boot licking piece of shit would not see this, and instead insult those who can understand the problem for what it is. It's funny until they take something you personally love (like guns), then you'll be the "edgy 14 yr old". Or perhaps it'll be different, since it's you, and that's different. Fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>30575509
>DHS
Wew lad, how's groping grandma in the airport?
>>
>>30574534
Fuck off, you anti white faggot
>>
>>30573023
>Police departments are defending us from the real enemy, unlike the military

Really? Both of those are controlled by the (((enemy))).
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.