[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ and the people who watch us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 600x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 600x854
It's occurred to me that while we joke about "ATF plz go" and "good morning/afternoon/evening FBI" and whatnot all the time, I've only seen one person ever claim to be an ATF or FBI agent here.

And in thinking about it, I have to wonder if there aren't /k/ommandos who originally came here for work.

So...just out of curiosity, how many of us are Feds and how did we come to be here?
What service weapons do you get issued and do you like them?
How often do you all practice?
>>
I remember a while back some Australian analyst tried to do an Edward Snowden and leak a bunch of sensitive documents to 4chan, I think it was /pol/ or /int/

anyways, nobody believes him and lels are had until this dudes boss was randomly lurking off duty and saw it. He called it in and got the guy arrested
>>
>>30570543
Damn.
Regardless, I just have to wonder if somewhere out there an FBI computer has a /k/ humor folder for times when one of us is down...
I dunno.
I shouldn't have bothered with the thread.
I just figured, you know, since they go to our meets and lurk that eventually one of them might actually start to post here and have some fun instead of just lurking and trying to bait the stupid ones into doing something illegal.
>>
>>30570543

Yeah, it was an Australian DIO guy, and he posted it to /b/

First response was "fake and gay"

Now I feel silly because I was in that thread. Should've saved the pics.
>>
>>30570566
I work with the NSA and I promise you a good percentage of them post somewhere here. It's funny how everyone thinks of them as some kind of sp00py organization when in actuality they're a bunch of nerds. I play Pathfinder with a bunch of them even
>>
>>30570543
>nobody believes him and lels are had until this dudes boss was randomly lurking off duty and saw it
Yeah, right. His boss was faping to traps and saw the thread. They aren't watching, it's just bad luck.
>>
>>30570693
allahu ackbar, you mean when they aren't sifting through our emails and hard drives, right?
>>
>>30570714
yeah something like that. I don't like what they're doing either but it's just kind of ironic when you see the kinds of people that are doing all that secret spy shit.
Just imagine your typical /r9k/ poster, but with an SCI and GS-11
>>
>>30570543
FAKE AND GAY!
>>
>>30570763
While you're in this thread, do you feel that you've received any morally bankrupt assignments or orders? Is it more of a "Well see anon we have this data collection branch in the basement and wanted to know if you want to join" or a "Pack your desk, you're moving downstairs" sort of thing?
>>
>>30570365
>So...just out of curiosity, how many of us are Feds and how did we come to be here?

I'm not a fed, but I work for the government, in a building known for its shape. I've been offered fed spots but contracting pays much better. Im in IT security which involves me in all areas of the agency. Nobody gives a shit about k or any of the chans. They're super afraid of insider threats, leaks to the dark web, and the IG.
>>
>>30570763
>GS-11
Lol. Government neetbux. I was offered a GS15 until I can go through the SES training.
>>
>>30572892
>in a building known for its shape.

AHHHHHHHH
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.