[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blown the fuck up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: 1468143765531.png (743 KB, 684x1024) Image search: [Google]
1468143765531.png
743 KB, 684x1024
So explosive and how much was used to do this to the Dallas shooter.
>>
They said 3/4 lb of C4
>>
File: 1468156764660.jpg (73 KB, 636x703) Image search: [Google]
1468156764660.jpg
73 KB, 636x703
his rifle. anyone know what scope that is?
>>
>>30569890
Looks like a Primary Arms acog knockoff.
>>
>>30569890
Looks like a random cheap shit UTG optic
>>
>>30569871
>vest

pls no plates
pls no plates
pls no plates

>pls no armor ban
>>
>>30569882
i heard they used a full pound
>>
Do you have the pic without the hat shopped in?
>>
File: 1468134255484.jpg (90 KB, 684x1024) Image search: [Google]
1468134255484.jpg
90 KB, 684x1024
>>30569921
>>
>>30569921
>>30569853
>>
>>30569902

Do you not remember Charleston? Here let me run down the liberal political response for you.

>Mass shooting with textbook circumstances
Advocate for more gun control.
Shame gun owners for owning the devices in question.
Like the GoP, pay lip service to "mental health".
>Clearly, unequivocally, a terrorist act with communication with groups like ISIS.
Advocate for more gun control.
Shame christian conservatives and remind them that the crusades were a thing (but act like it was just Pope Urban II waking up one morning and wanting to conquer the Holy Land for no real reason or provocation)
Also shame gun owners like above.
>Mass shootings with white against black undertones or vise versa.
Forget about gun control entirely.
Blame whitey. Blame the south. Blame cops.
If shooter was white, say that he was clearly racist.
If shooter was black, then say some bullshit about his goals being "confusing"or "disjointed"
>>
>>30569890
So much for the "SKS"...
>>
>>30569890

converted saiga?
>>
>>30570006
Yup, looks like a 5.45.
>>
File: black lives matter.webm (3 MB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter.webm
3 MB, 848x480
>>30569971
This is why I genuinely think that the media and most politicians are delusional, spewing flaming rhetoric about race this, race that. Tolerating or even positively showcasing calls to violence as long as it's against the right people because of whatever bullshit prejudice they see is right. Then they have the gall to seem genuinely surprised or in denial when people act on their rhetoric.
>>
>>30569890
>using a Kalashnikov rifle
Well he's got taste-
>with a sight
Fuck that nigger
>>
>>30570006
front handguard def looks like a saiga
>>
>>30569890
Can we ban Saiga already? Common sense gun control when?
>>
>>30570267
already banned
>>
>>30569971
Of course the media is going to say his goals were "confusing" despite him having given a definite statement of his extremely simple goals and motivation.

If the media told the truth and said that he shot white cops because the media has spent the last year whipping blacks into a frenzy over every single police shooting, justified or not and portraying the police force as a monolithic icon of oppression people might realize that the media is complicit in this.

So instead his motivations are "confusing" and "disjointed".
>>
>>30570065
His KDR speaks for itself.
>>
>>30570408
For a vet its pretty low m8
>>
>>30570547
You speak as if vet status means anything.
He's as generic cannon fodder as you'll get.
>>
>>30570644
actually he's less than cannon fodder. He litteraly could not stop fucking up long enough to get out of private, got sent back from deployment after sexually harassing a female officer and then dishonorably discharged.

From the National fucking Gaurd.
>>
>>30570733
I thought you became a prohibited person from being Dishonorably Discharged
>>
His discarge was honrable.

The charges were droped but he was sep'd
>>
File: rb..png (1 MB, 866x1996) Image search: [Google]
rb..png
1 MB, 866x1996
>>30569871
Any one have a clue what "RB" was supposed to mean? Also, was this something he wrote on his wall at home, or where he had his standoff?
>>
>>30569902
Nah look at how the vest is curving with his body he probably doesn't have plates
>>
>>30569971

How much would the media be jacking off right now if the Dallas shooter was white?
>>
>>30571075
We'd be swimming in a sea of white guilt and jizz.
>>
>>30571117
Are we not?
>>
>>30571075

We'd be seeing articles with titles like:

>Why We Need To Have a Conversation About White Supremacy
>Why White People Need to Answer for Dallas
>Dallas is a Symptom of White Republican Gun Frenzy
>Donald Trump Is Responsible for Dallas

But nah, he was black so the media buries the lede.
>>
>>30571125
We could be more. It's been a dry spell for some.
>>
>>30570733
>got sent back from deployment after sexually harassing a female officer and then dishonorably discharged.

TNB
>>
>>30571158
They still blamed Trump for it.
>>
>>30572033
...how?
>>
File: laughing birds.jpg (168 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
laughing birds.jpg
168 KB, 1080x720
>>30569871
He has tiny T-rex arms
>>
File: 1466538332441.jpg (929 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
1466538332441.jpg
929 KB, 840x3733
>>30570309
Righteous analysis, anon.
>>
>>30572268
That pic is just fucking great.
>>
>>30569871
>>30569882
>>30569912
Am I delusional? Has this happened before, where police use a bomb-robot to take out a suspect, inside US borders on a US citizen?

Why is nobody talking about this? There's literally no difference between this and using a predator drone...
>>
>>30572336
He stopped being a US citizen when he joined a terrorist organization.
>>
>>30572093
The mind of a liberal is an enigma.

We have yet to fine it even.
>>
>>30572336
> There is no difference between using this or a predator drone

Would it have been better if he'd just popped his head up and ate a .308? Or would it be okay if the remote controlled robot had rolled in there with a pistol and shot him?

Or do you object just to the use of explosives?
>>
>>30572365
I heard he had no ties to any terrorist organization. Source on ties to terrorists?
>>
>>30569882
>>30569912
>Use that much C4
>only blows down some ceiling tiles and insulation
>doesnt disfigure or main him in any way, never mind his eyes would of popped just from the blastwave alone of a <0.25lbs C4
They Flashbaned the room, then threw in 3 grenades of CS gas until he suffocated. Then covered him in ceiling tiles, but not before putting on a completely unbloodied cotoye tan plate carrier.

you can see in the videos he didnt have no tan shit on his chest, just that goofy shirt
>>
>>30572379
I object to police using weapons and equipment deemed illegal for US citizens. It is illegal for a US citizen to equip a robot with a bomb, especially a bomb made of C4.
>>
hopefully this will take some heat off the ar15, highly doubt it tho
>>
>>30570547
>reservist
>job was as a MASONRY TECH
>6 years in, E3
>deployed to Kuwait for a massive 3 months in 2014, not even an official combat deployment
He never touched a rifle after basic
>>
>>30572268
I just want to sit here and scream "Nigger!", over and over for the next 10 minutes straight. I swear I never used to be like this. Probably never said "nigger" more than 20 times in a minute.
>>
>>30572365
>>30572379
I feel more sorry for the robot, thb
>>
>>30572431

I can respect that.

I'm curious how long until we see remote controlled robots add with small arms doing breech-and-clear though.
>>
>>30570861
>Any one have a clue what "RB" was supposed to mean?
Prolly Red-Blooded. Meaning hes not a "blu-blud'd" pigfucker. And if you use that in your faux-intellectual news report, you better give me credit you scumsucking journalist.

Why haven't the media released the photos of the 'cryptic' symbols? Oh yea, cause there are not, or tell the true narrative.
>>
>>30572459

Got civie carbine training out in Richardson.
>>
13% of the population commits majority of the violent crimes and nothing is being said or done about it. instead it's not even mentioned and the raise of coal burning white whores is on the rise.

how long until US becomes haiti 2.0, zimbabwe 2.0, or south africa 2.0?
>>
>>30572535
Asians are the fastest growing demographic group.
>>
>>30572379
Different guy, but they made ZERO attempt to arrest him. They have a legal duty to do so, which has been repeatedly upheld in court.

They executed him without attempting to follow due process. He was guilty, yes, but they made the assumption that he was dangerous. They overextended beyond their authority by a huge margin and operated above the law.

It was premeditated murder and abuse of a position of power. Justified, probably, but still both legally and morally wrong.

They used a bomb. Civilians cannot legally have bombs. Police are civilians. Police are not supposed to be above the law.

They chose to waste a couple hundred thousand dollar piece of equipment. This is a criminal waste of taxpayer money.

It was a calculated, cold blooded execution.
>>
>>30572388
BLM
>>
>>30572477
He died a warriors death.
He is beeping and booping in Valhalla now.
>>
>>30572535
They're more like 17% now, which means even more crime.
>>
>>30572495
That has absolutely nothing to do with him being a veteran though.
>>
I love how they went all "Fuck it" and just bombed the guy. If he want to hide in a corner and try to kill anyone breaching in on his ass, then that's fine. I bet his plan didn't involve Dallas PD sending in Wall-E with a fucking suicide vest.
>>
>>30572336
I have a problem with it too, honestly.
>>
>>30572573
>but they made the assumption that he was dangerous
I think he made sure they had that assumption when he sniped 11 police officers
>>
>>30572655
>sniped
t. media
>>
>>30570547
It's pretty spot on, considering he didn't have a fireteam, squad, and platoon backing him up. No supporting elements, no CAS. No resupply to his location.

Being a vet very well may have been what killed him. His subconscious may have been telling him to bunker down in a safe place and wait for the QRF to bail him out.

If he'd put a little more planning into it, he probably could have racked up a much higher score and extended the battleground a lot farther. It still would have ended the same, though.
>>
>>30572655
They have a legal duty to at least make an attempt to arrest him, and furthermore they have a legal duty to use lethal force ONLY when someone is in IMMINENT danger.

He was barricaded in a building by himself. Nobody was in imminent danger.

They made no attempt to make an entry or make the arrest. No police were in imminent danger.

They illegally executed him.
>>
>>30572544
Which Asians? Bangladeshis are Asians.

Stop getting people excited.
>>
>>30572573
> ZERO attempt

Not sure about that. It could be the case that they said fuck it, kill him. Or it could be that he was holed up in that parking garage in such a way that they had no way to try and get in there without eating a 5.45.

We'll see if more information about the final moments of the stand off comes out.

Also, I want to know if he had an explosive device on him at the time, as some news reports claimed, and they rolled up there with a robot and told him to get the fuck out unless he wanted to get got in the blast. In which case, much wider gray area there.
>>
>>30572685
Shot.
There, happy?
>>
>>30572627
You know that thing had a speaker on it and you know the operator was trying so hard to not scream "ALLOHA SNACKBAR!" before blowing it up.
>>
I feel like forming a new Bonus Army and doing an armed protest in Virginia. Just on the other side of the river from DC. This time we'll be protesting how fucking awful the VA is.
>>
>>30572336
Actually they put the c4 charge on the IED HE set up.

That killed him. So its fairly common for police to blow suspected explosives with c4. In this case it was a bonus that the shooter was hit too. You can kind of see this by the fact that the suspect isn't fucking rags of flesh if the police actually were trying to bomb him directly.
>>
>>30572336
Bombs and behicles is nothing new. He Police in Pennsylvania used a 1lb bomb against the black terrorists MOVE during a raid before via helicopter
>>
>>30572739
Imminent danger does not mean "immediate danger". Imminent literally means "likely to occur at any moment; impending" So, people can justifiably be shot simply holding a gun but not pointing it at anyone at the time, because holding the weapon in an encounter with police poses an imminent if not immediate danger. Most police are under no obligation to wait until they are in immediate danger to take action. That means they don't have to wait to be shot at, a gun pointed at them, a subject to begin charging them with a knife, or other immediately dangerous situation. Simply creating a situation in which a reasonable officer can believe is an imminent danger is a justified use of deadly force.

I'd say that shooting a shitload of cops and screaming about bombs and killing more would constitute the whole idea of making an entry imminent danger
>>
The drone killing of US citizens in the US has finally begun
>>
>>30572769
Oh, imagine the PR if that were to happen
>>
>>30570779
You do. That doesn't mean that all of the guns you previously bought magically disappear. If it's a Saiga, those were banned from import what, a couple years ago? He's probably had it for a while.

It'll be interesting to see if the media figures this out and starts wetting their panties over it. Prohibited person with a banned gun! Oh my!
>>
>>30572747
The official police statement was they chose the robot first before they even had an idea of the building layout because "time was of the essence".

It doesn't matter if they knew they were going to have to enter into a killzone, they are legally required to do so. It is their job, and they have the equipment and are supposed to have the training to do it.

Every single officer on scene and every officer in the immediate chain of command that authorized it is guilty of first degree murder.

Every officer that did nothing to stop it is guilty of being an accessory to first degree murder.

The police chief and DA are guilty of treason since they willfully and knowingly violated their oaths of office, which specifically mention upholding the constitution, which specifically lays out due process.
>>
>>30572587
Thank you based robot bro.
>>
>>30572573
>He was guilty, yes, but they made the assumption that he was dangerous.
>Took down five officers
>Started a three hour long firefight
>ignored every chamce of negotiation
>threatened and taunted the negotiators after taking down five of their men
>Was well armed and trained
>Had a military background
>Also after taking him out, had an arsenal of weapons and bomb making materials
>Not dangerous
>>
>>30570779
sometimes they dont always do it, they just put your record in the paper shredder so you cant say you were ever in the military, it fucks with your career prospects a bit mroe than a DD if you have a 4 yr gap in employment and no one who will verify your experience
>>
>>30572860
He dindu nuffin'
He was going to church after the shootings
He was a good shot
>>
>>30572816
But they didnt attempt an entry and there was clearly and obviously they were not in any way endangered where they were.

So no, even going off your idea of what imminent danger is (which is wrong btw, according to both case law and book law), they still weren't even remotely in it.
>>
>>30572831
I'd be laughing my ass off, aalll the way to the unemployment office.
>>
File: 1468125443499.png (139 KB, 1031x592) Image search: [Google]
1468125443499.png
139 KB, 1031x592
>>30572573
>>
>>30572860
I didn't say it wasn't a good and perfectly valid assumption, I said they are legally required to VERIFY it.
>>
>>30572573
kill yourself
>>
>>30572573
this guy pretty much nailed it on the head. Except you forgot the part of them setting a precedent of drone-striking with explosives, within the domestic US, against a US citizen who happened to also be a veteran.

Someone screencap that shit.
>>
is anyone else tired of this race thing? I just want the news to be about more important shit like how scientists synthesized futa operators.
>>
>>30572813
>it's been done before, so it A-OK
Kill yourself commie scum.
>>
File: CAM_2701.jpg (128 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
CAM_2701.jpg
128 KB, 640x480
>>30569871
they should have sent in a white toyota corolla with 1000lbs of HME in the trunk
>>
>>30572806
>They used the robot-bomb to detonate his IED
None of the news reports I've seen or heard have mentioned this. Can you provide a link so I can shut my mouth?
>>
>>30572739
dont be so dense. Once the police determine the situation warrants lethal force, legally, the means by which that force is delivered is irrelevant, hit him with your cruiser, shoot him bomb him etc. In this case, lethal force was justified because he stated his goals were to shoot as many cops as possible & white people. A man like that doesn't just "get arrested" and enough cops had been killed by that point in the eyes of the PD commanders.

This is way different than a bank robbery suspect fleeing in a vehicle and getting predator'd on the interstate.
>>
>>30572860
>>Also after taking him out, had an arsenal of weapons and bomb making materials
The media claims a rifle, a boltaction 22, and a handgun is an "ARSENAL", and anything over 40 rounds is a "AMMUNITION STOCKPILE". "Bomb making materials" can simply be a box of primers and a 1lb keg of powder.

Don't be so fuckin gullible and gobble down their catchphrases like ur bf's cum you degenerate scum.
>>
>>30572627
But now it's a known tactic. There'll be counters for it, next time.
>>
>>30572837
>>30572880

From Brown's statement: “We cornered one suspect and we tried to negotiate for several hours,” Brown said. “Negotiations broke down, we had an exchange of gunfire with the suspect [and] we saw no other option than to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was.”

I'm not a lawyer, so I don't even know where to begin looking at case law for Texas's justified use of lethal force. But it looks like this will likely trigger legal rulings regardless:

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-08/are-police-allowed-to-robot-bomb-suspects

I am, however, 100% certain though that no court of law in the US will find that

> Every single officer on scene and every officer in the immediate chain of command that authorized it is guilty of first degree murder.
>>
>>30572837
>cares about niggers
>probably thinks black lives actually matter
>waaaa the cops MURDERED him.... Like with a drone and everything!!!
He claimed to have a bomb. The police had no Intel on the size of the bomb. For all they knew, they would've been inside the blast radius during any attempt to arrest him. For all they knew he had a dead man switch, meaning if they waited him out and he lost consciousness, the building could've been brought down around them.

Also, the police ARE NOT REQUIRED to knowingly place themselves in danger. They have no duty to arrest someone if that act has a very high likelihood of their death. All they did was safely (for them, his safety not being constitutionally guaranteed due to killing people and setting bombs) neutralize the explosive device he claimed to have.
>>
>>30573004
>dollar dollar bill yall
>>
>>30573004
>in the eyes of the police
They are still breaking the law to kill someone breaking the law.

I don't care if its justifiable. Either change the laws to put police above them officially, or enforce them equally.
>>
>>30572869
You're an idiot.
>>
>>30572816
This
>>
>>30573017
Then we need to evolve to the next level of Killbot
>>
>>30573004
>This is way different than a bank robbery suspect fleeing in a vehicle and getting predator'd on the interstate.
Justice is blind, and no its not. The cop ramming the shotgunner with his car was borderline excessive, but somewhat justifiable because he could of home-invaded at any moment.

This guy was holed up taunting the cops that they were too pussy to come in and play, so they pulled some more fuckboy shit and set one of the worst precedents in the history of the US.

never mind the fact the heat is now off of shillary and Comey.
>>
>>30572936
No. That anon was wrong.
>>
>>30572813
> Eleven people (John Africa, five other adults and five children aged 7 to 13) died in the resulting fire and more than 250 people were left homeless.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE

Yes that went well...
>>
>>30573019
>I am, however, 100% certain though that no court of law in the US will find that
>> Every single officer on scene and every officer in the immediate chain of command that authorized it is guilty of first degree murder.
of course not, even thought THAT right there is the whole cause of this mess.

>Flashbang a baby in a crib, permanently disfiguring it for life.
>Grand Jury rules it was the baby's fault for being there

There was another where they raided the WRONG FUCKIN HOUSE and the same shit happened, somewhere up north like Shitcago or minnesota back in 2009ish, they just let that cop off "after an extensive investigation" last year with no negligence or charges.
>>
>>30573075
No. In the U.S. lethal force is always considered to be equal. Hit him with a bus or stab him with an icepick, its all the same. The ONLY thing that matters is weather or not force was justified.
>>
>>30573078
>Africa
Ok, there is some irony in this
>>
>>30573089
Oh fuck off
>>
>>30573089
>begin civilian reprisals in response to an insurgency
>insurgency intensifies
>cops can no longer go on foot patrols without getting shot, or drive around in softskinned vehicles
>when the cops start patrolling in MRAPs and helicopters, the niggers start putting together IEDEFPs and shooting down helicopters with barrack buster mortars

pls pls pls
>>
File: Shrug.png (186 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Shrug.png
186 KB, 512x288
>>30573101
So. If the dindus don't like it they can leave.
>>
>>30573019
>no court of law will ever find that..
Of course they wont. They're POLICE OFFICERS, they could literally make an official public statement to the effect of "he killed our bros and we were hella mad, we knowingly and gladly broke the law and violated multiple parts of the constitution but by god we got our revenge" and not face legal action
>>
>>30569971
Are you obama?
>>
>>30573028
I aint even that guy, but
>>cares about niggers
He was still a US citizen, and a veteran. Does that completely elude you and your statism delusions?

>Also, the police ARE NOT REQUIRED to knowingly place themselves in danger.
then why are you such a fuckin bootlicking piece of shit if you know they are NOT REQUIRED to do anything to help you?
>>
>>30573124
>>30573106
>>
>>30573113
Dindus aren't capable enough to mount insurgencies. You may hate true Muslims, but they are much more capable than any dindu in combat.
>>
>>30573113
Is Jamal gonna have to go Homs-level durka durka?
>>
>>30573019
>blew him up exactly 97 minutes after first shot was fired
>"we tried to negotiate for several hours"
Yeah nah.
>>
>>30572739
There's precedent.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/02/local/la-me-ft-bragg-shooting-20111002

What the article doesn't mention is that Bassler was shot from ambush. He was hailed so that he would turn toward the deputies, allowing them to make positive identification. No effort was made to take him into custody, nor was he ever instructed to drop his weapon.

Things got a little tense around here after a SWAT team from out of the area executed a mentally ill man.
>>
>>30573139
I'm pretty sure Chad beat the shit out of Libya during the Toyota War.

American black people still probably have better mental functioning than the average Pashtun.
>>
>>30573101
Yeah we have had some truly bizarre ones in Minnesota.

http://www.twincities.com/2008/07/30/minneapolis-cops-who-raided-wrong-house-honored-3/
>>
>>30573164
I dunno, I've fought Pashtuns, and they know their shit.
>>
>>30573134
Where do you get the idea that I'm a statist, or delusional? Are you a twelve year old who just read Murray Rothbard for the first time? It is a simple matter of common law which actually predates the founding of this republic. No one is required to go on suicide missions for the state. At all. Even police, which the current crop of lolbertarians think fashionable to hate, are guaranteed the right to not kill themselves trying to arrest a mad nigger with an explosive device.
>>
>>30572791
Priority Group 8 represent!
>>
>>30573147
>http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/02/local/la-me-ft-bragg-shooting-20111002
bootlickers will defend this. No bodycam footage will ever be release.
>>
>>30573115
We're all in the same boat under the law.
>>
File: 1467782503651.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
1467782503651.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>there are actually niggers on this thread right now
>they think they're doing some sort of good by arguing that niggers should be allowed to kill as many people as they want and then given free room and board for the rest of their lives
>>
>>30573184
I could be wrong, but I think it's 90% instinct.

Once you get in the habit of doing something, it gets a lot easier.
>>
>>30573208
Arguing with a nigger is like arguing with a cockroach. At the end, you are the crazy one for debating it in the first place.
>>
>>30573226
>Dallas PD clearing out BLM Protest
>>
>>30573106

Most of the law professors quoted in >>30573019 agree with you, but I'm not certain I like the idea of explosives outside of breaching charges.

"Oh shit, there was a gas main we didn't know about."
>>
>>30573243
dont get my hopes up.
>>
>>30573243
forgot
>.webm
>>
>>30569890
read an article that said it was this

http://www.primaryarms.com/primary-arms-5x-prism-scope-with-patented-223556-545x39-308-acss-reticle/p/pac5x/
>>
>>30573196
>It is a simple matter of common law which actually predates the founding of this republic.
yes, social contract has been around for quite some time, and guess what, it still hasn't changed. Funny thing is shitheads like you who spout nonsense such as "Without cops there will be anarchy!" will someday ironically find cops are the ones who have created this anarchy of injustice by not owning up to their actions.

>are guaranteed the right to not kill themselves trying to arrest a mad nigger with an explosive device.
Sure, wait him out, then send in the EOD bot when he bleeds out or surrenders from starvation. But they didn't try to arrest him. They determined revenge from the get-go, as is always the case with copkillings.
>explosive device
There is a difference between a credible threat, and an imminent threat. All the cops had was speculations about whether he had one or not. Speculation is not grounds for execution, and skipping over the whole foundation of a social contract and considering themselves above the terms of that agreement.
>>
>>30570006
BAN SAIGA!!! oh wait.,,,
>>
File: tactical nigger removal.webm (3 MB, 650x276) Image search: [Google]
tactical nigger removal.webm
3 MB, 650x276
>>
>>30573299
looks pretty close. maybe one without battery illumination.
>>
>>30573069
Which will be countered by skillful use of TV remotes and skin bleach.
>>
>>30573300
+1
>>
File: 45 caliber vs niggers.webm (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
45 caliber vs niggers.webm
3 MB, 720x405
>>
>>30573332
So....Micheal Jackson had the right idea, all along?
>>
>>30573226
sauce on webm brother?
>>
>>30573336
Don;t leddit-tier +1 me faggit, thats where the stupid cunt I'm arguing with is from, and where he/she/transwhateverthefuckitID'sas needs to return.

Im tired of these brainless fuckin SJW's comin over to here spreading their horseshit and want for a "all-powerful un-accountable statist state" because they never had daddy pay attention to them, so they want to fill that void of parenting with a stronger political machine.
>>
>>30573343

Where is that from
>>
>>30572336
>why do you need a gun
>if you use a gun for self defense youre denying the mugger the right to a trial!
>>
>>30569890

>that cheapshit optic
>magpul stock
>tapco
>single point sling

FFFFFFUUUUUUU
>>
>>30572739
Look at this faggot, thinking he's some kind of judge that can interpret procedures that real judges thought was fine
>>
>>30573442
>thinking he's some kind of judge that can interpret procedures that real judges thought was fine
just like the 'real judges' that thought a Automatic weapon is uncommon and thereby not protected under the second amendment?

Or perhaps that the Shortbarreled shotgun was never used in warfare yet was taken to trial in international court by the wehrmacht in WWI for being 'inhumane'?
>>
>>30572916
top fucking kek
>>
>>30573419
See:
>>30572431
>>
>>30572336
Obama already said years ago it would be perfectly legal for him to use predator drones and blow up us citizens on us soil without charges or a trial if he felt that it was a good idea.
>>
>>30573486
Sauce plz?
>>
>>30573486
Good, we can use this to our advantage after he is out of office.

Imagine, Hellfire missiles corralling the hoards.
>>
>>30573200
No bodycam cameras were in use. 2011 was a while ago.
>>
>>30573523
Hey, we probably won't have to build a wall.
Just drone that shit up.
>>
>>30572573
Silly anon, police are part of the government and laws don't apply to the government. They can literally do anything they want and deem it legal because it's their call whether or not it is legal.

Police also have post ban full autos all around the country. They walk the streets of New York with full capacity glock 17s and full auto ARs.

Saying that laws governing peasants apply to the ruling class and their paid enforcers is just ridiculous.
>>
>>30573502
How do you not remember this? Rand Paul had a whole filibuster over it and everything.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 400x399
>>30572573
>They used a bomb. Civilians cannot legally have bombs. Police are civilians. Police are not supposed to be above the law.

This kind of reminds me of that conversation in Inglorious Basterds:
>Lt. Aldo Raine: [Aldo shoots Hans' driver Hermann, and gives Utivich a knife] Scalp Hermann.
>Col. Hans Landa: Are you mad? What have you done? I made a deal with your general for that man's life!
>Lt. Aldo Raine: Yeah, they made that deal, but they don't give a fuck about him. They need you.
>Col. Hans Landa: You'll be shot for this!
>Lt. Aldo Raine: Nah, I don't think so. More like chewed out. I've been chewed out before.

...and I bet there was some bomb guy thinking of the consequences and coming to a similar conclusion, then pressing the detonator's button.
>>
>>30573473
>international court

Then what about the judges that do uphold the constitution?
Are you saying youre better than them too?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brown_(police_officer)

>David O'Neal Brown is the chief of the Dallas Police Department
>On June 20, 2010, his 27-year-old son, David Brown Jr., shot and killed 23-year-old Jeremy McMillian and 37-year-old Lancaster, Texas police officer Craig Shaw. Brown died in an ensuing shootout with officers responding to the scene

What the fuck.
>>
>>30573568
He was probably giggling like an idiot because he was given the chance to blow up someone.
>>
>>30572573

I'll have to wait for more info to come out, but it does sound like an execution. From what I've heard, the shooting stopped, negotiations started, then they sent up the bomb robot shortly after. Sounds like another Dorner cabin burning to me. We can argue about the danger officers would have likely faced trying to make an arrest, but it doesn't seem as if that was even an option. They went directly to "eliminate the suspect".
>>
>>30573594
>someone
Something
>>
>>30573613
>They went directly to "eliminate the suspect".
literally nothing wrong with this
>>
>>30573625
This
>>
>>30573613
>I'll have to wait for more info to come out
If only it was common for people to think this way, anon. Imagine all the shitposting we would get away from.
>>
>>30573208
The Constitution applies to everybody, not just the people you like.
>>
>>30573707
t. nigger
>>
>>30573208
10/10 eyeliner
>>
>>30573625
>>30573644
Standard procedure for an active shooter. You stop him by any means necessary.
>>
>>30573707
True but it's hard to get due process going for a person if said person is trying to shoot you. It's a fucked situation honestly.
>>
>>30573419
Learn the difference between self defense and keeping the peace.
>>
File: nigger gets handled by Tarzan.jpg (127 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
nigger gets handled by Tarzan.jpg
127 KB, 600x338
>>30573733
What needs to be standard procedure: You stop the threat before it can pull off its chosen effects.

Strike when they are young.
Strike where they congregate
Strike what they love and treasure
>>
>>30573577
>Then what about the judges that do uphold the constitution?
name 5.
>>
>>30573625

I don't believe that. If he had stopped firing at police, then no lethal action should have been taken. However, if the reports of him threatening to detonate bombs were true, I could understand the use of lethal force.

>>30573707

Just leave him alone and maybe he'll fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>30573582
maybe his boy despised his egotistical powertripping dad and decided he wanted to go the complete opposite way in life?

What is ironic is he ordered his deputies to carry the copkillers casket.
>>
>>30573770
The Warren Court
>>
>>30573771
their job is to stop an active shooter, they did that.
>>
>>30572535
Actually the 14 percent does not commit the majority of violent crimes. That 14 percent commits about 28 percent of the violent crimes - that same 14 percent takes up 28 percent of those shot by police. This is no coincident.

Black people (14 percent) do make up half the murder rate, which is almost always them shooting other blacks, and over half the burglary rate... but overall violent crime rate is closer to 1/4

I've checked the numbers on this.
>>
>>30573811
>lack people (14 percent) do make up half the murder rate, which is almost always them shooting other blacks, and over half the burglary rate.
this is no better. niggers are clearly a problem
>>
>>30573788
He ended segregation in schools, and stopped mandatory bible reading? Look at all the other shit he DIDNT do, and all the power he put into the federal govt hands instead of allowing the 10A to apply.
>b-but he ended school segregation tho
one good does not cover many bads.
>>
>>30573473
>Or perhaps that the Shortbarreled shotgun was never used in warfare yet was taken to trial in international court by the wehrmacht in WWI for being 'inhumane'?

You mean the Winchester 1897? The one that was produced with a 20inch barrel at the shortest?

You're just as bad as a liberal with your half truths and lies.
>>
>>30573754
>keeping the peace
>5 cops dead
There was no peace to maintain after that
>>
File: nigger mass graves.jpg (43 KB, 474x317) Image search: [Google]
nigger mass graves.jpg
43 KB, 474x317
>>30573811
Then we should do the nogs a favor and get rid of their need to kill each other

You can't kill what's already dead.
>>
>>30573011
You seem absolutely mad. Still doesn't invalidate my point that the police used every use of due process and attempt of negotiaion to arrest him, which failed. If the suspect resist arrest with lethal force, he's going to get put downed with lethal force. Even if it wasn't such an arsenal with an SKS, converted saiga and five handguns doesn't mean jack at what he can do with them as we've seen his actions on the news. Having dew materials is one thing, but being resourceful with them is another
>>
>>30572393
In the cell phone video of him shooting that cop, he clearly had something tan on.
>>
>>30572702
FUCK YOU. Okay no to stop shouting, what's wrong with a successful black person who works as a construction project manager marrying a white women and having a kid ( me) none of my parents made bellow 100k when I was their child. and I am going off to a 4 year school to study geology and sustainable engineering (21 already got my associates). also I work a job to and am a functioning member of society who just wants to get a job go to work and go home. so leave me and every one else alone.
>>
>>30573835
>You mean the Winchester 1897?
that is one of the shotguns that was disputed in warcrimes court, but no, germans were pushing for NO shotguns. There are loads of frontline reports about soldiers commandeering farmers shotguns and cutting them down for when trenches were overrun. No, I am not going to spoonfeed you.

So take your half-lies and stuff them up your well-worn asshole.
>>
>>30573078
Never implied it was a good idea
>>
>>30573872
It wasn't a bad idea. There was no collateral damage.
>>
File: 1457213700821.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1457213700821.png
74 KB, 300x256
/k/ is the whole "shoot an explosive, and it explodes" just a movie/video game thing or does that apply to some/all explosives?
>>
>>30573160
Every single African post colonial war/communist insurgency
>>
>>30573745
Oh, I'm fully aware of that. The swarm of /pol/lacks and other inbreds in this thread seem to be of the opinion that skin color should determine how many rights a person has.

If somebody is presenting a substantial and ongoing threat to the peace, they shouldn't be surprised if they get killed. I'm still pondering on the ramifications of using an ROV, but the act itself was wholly justified.
>>
>>30573865
You're the exception to the rule friend, sad to say. I appreciate you being a productive member of society though, good on you.
>>
>>30572466
Same. I even used to hate the police until the blm movement started. Now I'm #thinbluelinebro
>>
>>30573830
Are you literally a nigger?
I don't mean a black man, but an actual stubborn, extremely ignorant individual
He upheld the exclusionary rule in the landmark case Mapp v. Ohio
>>
>>30573848
>police used every use of due process and attempt of negotiaion to arrest him
but thats not true.

>incoherent ramblings of a autistic schizo
yea, how bout 'Nah, go fuck yourself.' You that resident autist that had his own youtube channel here? Chase, or Austin or some other hillbilly name? Always goin on about USMC and stupid shit?
>>
>>30573763
Go to bed, Rwanda. You're drunk.
>>
>>30573865

I'm not going to actually read this thread, but I see you don't realize you're on 4chan. Respond with sarcasm or further insults, or ignore it.

O
>>
>>30573473
>Or perhaps that the Shortbarreled shotgun was never used in warfare
You do know the only reason NFA was made was because of the mafia right? And that the mafia had extensive use of concealable short barreled weapons, right? While I'm all for repeal of the ban, that was the mindset of Congress back in the twenties and thirties
>>
>>30572336
>Nigger has gun
>SWAT can't do shit, they aren't used to actual fighting
>"Well, we can't wait for the fucking National Guard! Johnson, what've we got?"
>"Uh... A bomb disposal robot and explosives for EOD?"

If they tried to approach him, he'd have lit them up.

There were also rumors he had a bomb vest. So there's that too.
>>
>>30573857
>In the cell phone video of him shooting that cop, he clearly had something tan on.
do a screencap, cause I didnt see shit.

>>30573893
grenades do not explode if shot, unless hit by a API fullsize rifle round, even then its something like 40% chance only.

>>30573897
its a falsetruth. Its actually people from the "set facts straight" CF campaign doing that shit to get people set off about racewarz and shit. Funny thing is no one really sees it as race wars besides a few racists, but rather a "cops vs citizens" thing.
>>
>>30573838
Ah, so you're saying go full Bosnia. Right, Third World solutions always work out.
>>
>>30573869
>No, I am not going to spoonfeed you.
Ah so I see you have no proof. I accept your defeat.
>>
>>30570733
>National fucking Gaurd
Army Reserves is not National Guard. Not that it makes a difference.
>>
>>30573912
>police used every use of due process and attempt of negotiaion to arrest him
But that is true
>Straight up assuming I'm some hick
top meme
>>
>>30573934
If that is the case, then why did they wait alllll the way until 1986 to ban fullauto weapons?

The mob didnt use silencers and shortbarrel shotguns as much as they did automatic weapons and revolvers.

>>30573940
>rumors
Im still waiting on the transcript showing he even said that. or proof he really had an IED.
>>
>>30573906
Are you literally a nigger?
I do like how the term "nigger" has changed from "black man" to "stubborn, extremely ignorant individual".
Hell, you can be white as fucking snow and still be a nigger.
To quote Chris Rock: "I hate niggers. Not black people. Niggers"
>>
>>30572336
Take it easy, man. Yes, some of us are bothered. At work this morning we were wondering if there's hopefully some way they can defray the robot's cost by selling Johnson's estate.
>>
>>30572717
Why does everyone seem to think him being a vet mattered? Very likely the only "combat" training he received from the military was in basic in 09, and maybe some pre deployment lanes. He likely qualified on a rifle once a year and that is it. He was a carpentry masonry specialist. Not a combat engineer. The guy had a fucking UTG railed receiver cover and UTG red dot for fucks sake. Not exactly the tools of a professional or former professional warfighter. His equipment and training was likely Peshmerga tier at best. The only thing he had going for him was that as a lone actor committing an egregious terrorist act, he could employ violence of action against anyone with a gun. The guy probably didnt even know what QRF means. This is classic lone-wolf "im da real MVP people will praise me for this" behavior consistent with other home grown extremists, this just happens to be the first BLM themed/inspired attack of this magnitude. People are reading way too into this.
>>
>>30573952
Well shucks man you sure are smart mister
They should have just let him realize he was the only person with a gun, and then he would have turned himself in, because that's just human nature right?

Would you consider what the police did was full Bosnia?
>>
>>30573987
No I'm not a nigger
And I don't hate homosexuals, just faggots
But great side stepping
>>
>>30573987
Damnit, that was supposed to be :
>Are you literally a nigger?

I do like how the term "nigger" has changed from "black man" to "stubborn, extremely ignorant individual".
Hell, you can be white as fucking snow and still be a nigger.
To quote Chris Rock: "I hate niggers. Not black people. Niggers"
>>
>>30573982
>If that is the case, then why did they wait alllll the way until 1986 to ban fullauto weapons?
>Implying
This is where the slice of cake metaphor comes in. First the regulate and control the use of fully automatic weapons in the Hughes Act, then they banned them with FOPA in 1986. Take them down immediately and the frog would jump out he boiling water, raise the temperature slowly, and they won't notice a damn thing
>>
>>30574025
Bingo bango bongo we get duh concrete frum duh congo
>>
>>30573771
>Just leave him alone and maybe he'll fuck off back to /pol/

lol

>If someone disagrees with ME, then YOU shouldn't listen to them!
>>
>>30573811
>actually, niggers mostly only kill other niggers, so it's not a problem!

this is what liberals actually believe.
>>
>>30573998
https://youtu.be/WC36u2xha5Y
>>
>>30574044

>have stupid opinions
>get mad when people call you out

its not our fault you drank the /pol/ koolaid.
>>
>>30573893
They don't explode, usually. Usually you just blow a fucking hole in their important bits and probably disarm them.

Depends on the type of explosive and any failsafes, though.
>>
>>30574059

Oh, my mistake. I didn't realize that my opinions were stupid.

Now that you've made me aware of this, I'll change them. Which opinions would you suggest?
>>
File: top lel.gif (385 KB, 1200x787) Image search: [Google]
top lel.gif
385 KB, 1200x787
all these buttmad liberal niggers are funny
>>
File: twins copy.jpg (3 MB, 2160x1440) Image search: [Google]
twins copy.jpg
3 MB, 2160x1440
>>30574121
Go away NWO shill

Even if you're not an actual shill then you're just a racist pawn.

>>30573865
There is nothing wrong with it.

Stay woke man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW8FfeDdGpk
>>
>>30574070
Seems he was still smart enough to cook 5 pigs n a blanket with 6 on the warmer.
>>
>>30573893
I've seen ANA dig IED's out of the ground using an RPG as a crowbar and sledge, so i think its safe to say that it takes quite a lot of force to set it of
>>
>>30573893
Like >>30574074 said it depends on what compound is being shot. I know C4 can be shot and beaten with a rock and won't go off. Dynamite could I think.
>>30574121
Shut up bubba.
>>
>>30571125
I'm not even white and this. it's getting sickening desu.
>>
>>30569902
You want arm and armor, we are a militia not a war unit
>>
File: 20160521_143404.jpg (3 MB, 2866x1898) Image search: [Google]
20160521_143404.jpg
3 MB, 2866x1898
>>30574164
Fuck off.

The west is the cradle of civilization.
The race war is a distraction from the class war with Soros and Hillary.
>>
>>30574180
So you hate white people too?
>>
>>30574197
it wont be civilization much longer with all the promotion of race mixing and niggers bringing their ghettos with them. fuck off with your ebonics
>>
>>30573893
EOD teams get qualified on M82s and M14s to shoot holes in certain types of explosives.

So not really.

>>30574177
Nitroglycerin, nitrocellulose and silver fulminate are all shit that explode from pressure, from what I remember.
>>
>>30574207
>everyone come from africa

yeah sure thing dindu, and next you'll be saying WE WUZ KINGZ AND SHIEEEEEET
>>
>>30574197
Than why are Soros and Hillary trying to import millions of shitskin savages into White countries you fucking communist retard
>>
>>30574221
>>Implying the NWO isn't actively pushing miscegenation and making racism a thought crime
Im pretty sure they are using the race card to divert peoples attention away from what they are actually doing.
>>
File: 37719_423902889757_1819730_n.jpg (232 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
37719_423902889757_1819730_n.jpg
232 KB, 720x539
>>30574238

Combat Engineer here, I was qualified on the M107 and M110.
>>
File: 20160306_134548.jpg (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
20160306_134548.jpg
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>30574219
Who is promoting the race mixing?
Who is bringing the ghetto to us and culturally enriching us?
Look at Europe.

Fuck off with your ignorance. This is bigger than your little pea brain thinks.

>>30574221
It isn't healthy if it is motivating you to start the race war, thereby distracting from the real war.
>>
>>30573893
It typically applies to primary explosives, which as the name suggests, are the thing that sets off the explosion.

Secondary explosives, such as C4, TNT, dynamite, are designed so that only a primary explosive can set them off.

That way the only primary explosive you have to use is the relatively small amount in blasting caps.
>>
File: 20160306_145626.jpg (1 MB, 1445x1025) Image search: [Google]
20160306_145626.jpg
1 MB, 1445x1025
>>30574268
That's what I'm saying you illiterate retard.

They are importing them to promote the race war and increase divisiveness. It is a distraction. Same as it was in Europe.
>>
>>30574268
see>>30574281
and I'm not that fuckin faggitflaming tripfag

The media did say one truth in their broadcast. This situation was 9/11-tier. Anyone know where that $1billion of missing taxpayer money they started to report about on 9/10 went?
>>
>>30570047
Movie?
Sorry if it's something that should be obvious, I haven't been keeping up on movies.
>>
>>30574086
>I didn't realize that my opinions were stupid
most mouthbreathing retards don't, that's why the containment board known as >>>/pol/ exists
>>
>>30574331
Strike Back, i think. Tv show. Awesome action scenes, though rather cheesy at times
>>
File: ABU_camouflage.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
ABU_camouflage.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1944
>>30574283
Same, but EOD.
>>
>>30573948
>"cops vs citizens" thing.

Which is what set this whole shitshow in motion. Racewar is wishful thinking by a marginalized minority who seem to think they're getting their day in the sun.

This whole chain of events is a single data point on a larger continuum.

Our society has been askew for a while. I can trace it as far back as Vietnam. Anybody remember the S&L crisis? That was another indicator.

We've been cruising along on autopilot for decades, getting further off course each year. Occasional bobbles crop up, cause some consternation, and disappear astern. Thing is, we're not correcting our course. We talk about it a lot, and pretend that we took meaningful action, but we're really not. Writing more laws is not the answer. It's never the answer.

What's happening now is, the bobbles are getting larger and becoming more frequent. There's rocks and shoals ahead.

Start plotting events on a timeline, you'll see what I'm talking about. The meltdown of 2008 may have been the tipping point. Our government outed itself as not being for the people anymore. The OWS and Tea Party movements were our way of acknowledging that fact. Both movements got discredited by their respective parties before they could gain momentum.

We have things like BLM, Bundy Ranch, and Malheur. Again, they're indicators of popular discontent across the spectrum. Now we have Dallas, which may very well be the beginning of the next stage. Whatever is going to happen is picking up speed. We're coming up on a significant breaking point.

The governor of Texas is calling for a Constitutional Convention. Our politicians are beginning to acknowledge that shit is deeply wrong.

I don't know what the future holds, but I'm making sure my supplies are in order, and my gear is in good shape. Something big is coming down the pike.
>>
>>30573368
Africa Addio.
>>
>>30574383
>falling like a sack of cement for bait this obvious

Please tell me more about why people like you should be allowed to make all the decisions about how to run the world.
>>
>>30574504
If you think the meltdown started in '08, then you weren't paying attention to the housing market in '06. Pub Radio was all over it when it really started while the MSM waited until it fucked with the banks..
>>
>>30574194
Is reddit free to post?
>>
>>30573982
FA was on the NFA from the beginning
Registry closed in 86
>>
File: YWYH .jpg (134 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
YWYH .jpg
134 KB, 1024x684
>>
I hate niggers as much as the rest of you guys
but I think the reason that most blacks are the way that they are is because of the liberals putting them in their mindless drone state
why would you do anything productive when you don't have to?
I love my black neighbors, because they are human beings, but it seems like the black community is by far the worst when it comes to excuses about why their fatherless community is so shit compared to literally EVERY other race in the US
We need to talk to these people and get them to realize what the government is actually doing to them instead of calling them niggers. Not every black has to be a nigger.
>>
File: sweating dynamite.jpg (391 KB, 600x555) Image search: [Google]
sweating dynamite.jpg
391 KB, 600x555
>>30573893
Depends on the explosives and the device in question.

C4 won't be set off from a gunshot, a nuclear bomb can only create a nuclear explosion if actually properly detonated, if you shoot it you just break it.

Nitroglycerine and mercury fulminate is very volatile and WILL explode with enough shock, old fashioned dynamite was made with sawdust and nitroglycerine, this shit will start to 'sweat' out it's nitroglycerine as it gets old enough, and thus old dynamite can be a huge explosive hazard if left for long enough.

I heard a story a while ago of an old lady who found an old crate of sweating dynamite on her attic, they called a bomb squad and evacuated the entire neighborhood and carefully removed it from the area.
>>
>>30574194
Body Armor is part of a militia, dumbass. What you want us to run around and get killed when we can prevent that with certain types of body armor.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.