[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happenings preparedness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: slavgirl.webm (450 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
slavgirl.webm
450 KB, 640x800
Tried making this thread in /pol/, but I didn't get too many responses

Do you guys have a cache that you intend to use when shit hits the fan? What do you keep in that kit?

Here's what I have

Hatchet
Flint bar and striker
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
Swiss Army Knife
Vanguard Weatherby (.308)
Ammo
Solar/Handcrank flashlight with AM and FM radio capabilities as well as a socket that charges USB devices
Boxes of bottled water and non-perishable foods
Two pairs of LL bean boots, one for harsh Canadian winters and another for rain

I was also thinking of getting some army field manuals
>>
>>30567607
fn fal and a backpack full of mags and ammo
>>
>>30567607
I'm planning to whore out your slut mother so I can purchase supplies
>>
>>30567607
you didn't mention mprs' or the 10K plus rounds of ammo you've stored over the last 5 years,, bulk ammo is cheap.. even green tips.. send that slav to this slav.. i wanna show her what ready looks like.

anon do you even exist? or are you trolling us.
>>
>>30567607
What's the source of this whore?
>>
>>30567961

A Russian orphanage

instagram.com/apollinaria_t/
>>
>>30567980
I thought Russians were white
>>
File: double nugget.jpg (31 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
double nugget.jpg
31 KB, 335x363
>>30567607
mostly normie stuff
>as if normies actually keep 2-6 weeks of shelf stable food and potable water on hand.

Only real "prep" is a generator transfer panel on my breaker box.

rifles and sidearms with a few thousand rounds for each. lots of nuggets, lots of .22s, and lots of 9mm. other assorted slavshit like a vz52 I'd convert to 7.62x39 for another semi auto rifle on hand. Building a franken AR slowly as we speak.

I might pick up a set of AR500 with spall protection and a cheapo plate carrier but thats on the backburner

focusing on getting a dual purpose bike and a pickup truck for general innawoods and future road warrioring.

Only real concern besides needing to channel my roof koran spirit animal come raaaaaaace waaaaaaar are hurricanes and I'm prepared for both.
>>
File: russianqt.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
russianqt.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>30568020

She looks pretty white to me
>>
File: 1465437664342.jpg (38 KB, 604x516) Image search: [Google]
1465437664342.jpg
38 KB, 604x516
>>30567607

Listen up, for to stay prepared in the wild are to have a good pineapple supply. of course you need a sharp bamboo stick and a ninja stars too. but you bring your A game every day. all you get your hydration and internal power and source of mana from a good pineapple. so i have a backpack i make weigh 156lbs full of big cans of pineapple in juice .

**YOU CAN DRINK THE JUICE OR POUR IT ON YOUR BODY FOR WASHING YOUR BODY**

Drink the pineapple juice and become heavily invigorated. your power level can make you extremely bad blood sugar problems may result from drinking all this fruit sugar for many days in a row and diarrhea. after days of cramps you will have a vision sequence you can press q to skip the that. i usually wake up naked or arrested but do this in the woods and you will become god

captcha:
>308 SUPPORT
>>
>>30567607
>Do you guys have a cache that you intend to use when shit hits the fan?
Yeah, yours. I am prepared to engage out to 1km, are you?
>>
Does anyone else who plan to have an e-reader loaded with army field manuals and other important survival information?

It seems like an easy way to have lots of info on hand without the weights of physical books. Maybe just pack a few spare battery packs.
>>
>>30568608

The problem I found with this is that most field manuals are in .pdf and eraders struggle with it, especially if there are diagrams
>>
File: 1465273423796.png (80 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
1465273423796.png
80 KB, 500x288
>>30568608
ha your ereader needs to have a lot of pineapple information in it

1. can ou make food out of pineapples?

2. how much pineapples do you have

3. rub pineapple juice on your skin to reach your ultime fruit hydration power level

a
>>
>>30567893

Have 2 daughters.
>Advertise them.
>anons/nogs/sandburrs come, negotiate, want pretty girls for cheap price.
>ok.
>take back to bedroom.
>cut throat.
>plunder & loot.
>butcher carcass.
>sell hamburger.
>repeat.
>profit.
>repeat.
>>
>>30567607
please tell me that is not a guy
>>
>>30571491

th...this could work
>>
>>30571794

It won't. People will ask why your hamburger tasks like pork
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.