[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cold steel knives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Ti-Lite-4-Zytel-Handle-1.jpg (44 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ti-Lite-4-Zytel-Handle-1.jpg
44 KB, 1000x1000
Did anyone on /k/ get any feedback on those $0 dollar knvies that cold steel was selling?

I have not heard anything and I am wondering if I will ever get my knife in the mail
>>
File: 1467479927656.jpg (447 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1467479927656.jpg
447 KB, 1024x683
bumping, anons let me know what you guys did to deal with this shit, i know one anon ordered like 500 of these
>>
just bumping, has anyone ordered knives and received them?

I am wondering about this, i want the ordeal on my credit card to be over
>>
File: coddallas.webm (3 MB, 842x468) Image search: [Google]
coddallas.webm
3 MB, 842x468
are we gonna get v& for this?

anyone else order knives
>>
>>30566968
I know a bunch of anons ordered knives, the thing is that nothing we did was illegal, so i think the company is going to try some bullshit to try and get around them offering these knives for 0 dollars

they are not shipping them, and either they are just gonna wait it out, or try and scare anons with court shit

really tho, I know i would easily win this in court, they say "suspected fraud" and I know that none of us actually can be proven that we commited fraud, so they are probably going to just drag this out, I ordered enough knives to make it worth it, but not as much as some anons who ordered retarded amounts, I just want some solidarity after the fact
>>
I ordered a couple. Funny thing was, I had only meant to order one, but for some reason it kept the second one reappeared in the cart after I submitted it.

Haven't heard anything yet, nor received my knaifus.
>>
Mine was cancelled
>>
i still havent gotten a fucking shipped order, or my shipping fees refunded. so i am wondering wtf they are doing
>>
i thought i was the only one waiting on this still, did you guys really already get cancelled orders? mine wasnt cancelled
>>
>>30566856
>>30566895
>>30566931
I called their customer service and they passed it off as their website had a glitch, but they were willing to give me a 10% discount on any order. Probably could have asked for more, but they refunded me the 10 dollar shipping and I'm not a dick.
>>
>>30567964
good to know, i am planning on calling them and seeing what is up, gonna try for a big discount and order a few knives
>>
where the fuck is our free shit wheres that jew poster who was gonna complain and sue over this
>>
>>30568452
I'm pretty sure I am the Jew poster that you are referring to.

I never really wanted to sue over this, I just want to make sure that this fucking company doesn't try and screw me or have a swat team break down my door because I ordered off their site. They accuse their customers of Fraud, a crime, just because we ordered off their site. That is more than just bad business, that is bad morals.

I know for a fact that due to lack of user agreements and purchasing contracts, they should be obligated to ship any knives that were purchased. But I have a feeling that they are going to try some shady shit.

I would be such a loyal customer if they went through with this, but instead they accused me of a crime and haven't contacted me with any information for weeks after my purchase.

I wish /k/ would come together on this and bring an end to these shenanigans, but I think coldsteel has talked to its lawyers and knows that they fucked up, so they are going to try and screw with anyone who purchased their promotional free knives.
>>
>>30568730
i also havent been contacted, or refunded for shipping. i want my damn knife for fucks sake!
>>
Yes, a business should take a huge loss because you all exploited a loophole. Maybe they could fire an employee or cut their 401k plan to get you all free knives!

What are you? Black?
>>
>>30568780
that would be ideal, if they had any honor whatsoever they would do that
>>
>>30568780
The offered the knife as a promotional item for $0 dollars, when anons started buying them they decided to accuse their customers of Fraud and they haven't canceled their orders, they still accept the shipping money and they dont ship the items that we purchased.

If I had been informed that the purchase I made was not able to be processed I probably would have ordered something else, but instead they are giving us the roundabout and I dont like it
>>
What knife was literally 0 dollars?
>>
>>30569783
literally it was literally the knife in the OP pic its literally called what the file name is
>>
>>30568730
pussy faggot
>>
>>30568730
>When /pol/ pretends to be Hebruloid and tries to into law
>>
>>30570235

that knife isnt 0 dollars...what the fuck
>>
>>30573476
It was for a day, a week or so ago
Potential fuckup on Coldsteel's part
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.