[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any giveaway guns for your friends/family for when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 778x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 778x676
Do you have any giveaway guns for your friends/family for when SHTF?

I have about 20 guns, but the only ones I'd freely part with are shotguns and noguns can't into effective long gun use.

I'm thinking of buying a cobra five pack of .380 pistols for liberator style use.
>>
>>30566677
Really? I've found long guns are easier for noguns to use than pistols. I'd honestly get a 10 crate of mosins and 10k rounds of I wanted to inexpensively outfit a zombie hunting party.
>>
>>30566677
>noguns can't into effective long gun use
They can into long guns way fucking easier and faster than they can into handguns. And a shotgun? Forget about it. No complications with sight picture. Put the bead on target and see if shit don't just work out.
>>
>>30566709
I mean, a noguns can get a pistol within a few feet of a target. Diplomats and world leaders are usually shot with pistols. I can totally see a noguns blowing an ambush by sticking a barrel out a window.
>>
>>30566803
That is to say I'd build the doctrine around the weapon.
>>
>>30566677
sure i have enough bolt actions to hand to family members. for all the nogunz around i have single shot weapons like martini henrys, rolling blocks, trap doors, guns for everyone who said
>you only need one shot
>>
>>30566779
Maybe I'll do both. Get some partner pumps and cobras. Five of each and ammo for all. I'll only be out 1500 bucks and I'll be able to multiply my firepower.
>>
>>30566677
Not really, a situation like that is really not a great one to be training a bunch of former no guns for combat. Besides everyone I want around and have planned for are already armed.
>>
>>30566677

If shit hit the fan to the point where I would have to arm other people, I think I would be more concerned with losing my life than losing a part of my collection. But I have thought about getting a cheap gun in case a pal comes to me an needs some heat.
>>
>>30566677
So far i have 5 guns, 2 I would keep for personal use in shtf and the other 3 i would give to others to help defend

shotgun

two low caliber pistols

my guns are a 9mm and ar-15 both extremly custom to be epic as fuck
>>
Not giveaways. But I aim to be able to arm a small fighting group (10-15 people) with either semi autos or milsurp bolt guns. Slowly getting enough magazines and stripper clips and chest rigs and bandoliers for someone to be able to carry an ample amount of ammunition if needed.
>>
A single shot and a bolt action 12 gauge.

I also had a hi point 45 but i gave that to a cousin for his apartment.
>>
>>30566929
Oh shit. I didn't think about mags and gear.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.