[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theoretical question here - how many asssorted leftists, muzzies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: satanists.jpg (183 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
satanists.jpg
183 KB, 1100x619
Theoretical question here - how many asssorted leftists, muzzies and nogs do you think you could take out before the cops/blackpower got you?

> using only the equipment you own
>>
File: Ghandi civ 5 several.jpg (46 KB, 211x400) Image search: [Google]
Ghandi civ 5 several.jpg
46 KB, 211x400
>>
>>30565264
None, because I'm not interested in /pol/ fantasies
>>
>>30565307
Sure, no one here has this very thought every time they watch the news.
>>
File: murka3.jpg (56 KB, 437x611) Image search: [Google]
murka3.jpg
56 KB, 437x611
>>30565413
Most of the people here that aren't /pol/ transplants think in terms of "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
>>
>>30565433
This, like an actual american that likes the ideal.
>>
>>30565264

maybe more

but as statistically seen with all the recent "mass shootings" their would be a lot more injured
>>
google Acetone peroxide and hope you don't have a dog.
>>
>>30565264
I would never do anything of the sort, ever.

But if I had to, I'm pretty sure I'd make Dorner and Dallas sniper2 look like amateurs

But I enjoy the easy life, and I plan on going out surrounded by my family after enjoying old age, not being blown up by a predator missile
>>
>>30565433
this is where I'm at
>>
>>30565486
>>30565433
>>30565454

What if there was a group that wished to erase this fundamental part of America?

The very thing that makes America, America?
>>
>>30565264
FUCK OFF ATF
>>
>>30565509
Then if the majority of people agree with that, the republic is doomed.
>>
>>30565530
>I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
>>
>>30565554
What if its just a noisy minority?

Lenin said "It takes just 10% of the population to take to the streets to secure the revolution".

Classic Art of War - create the illusion that your force is far bigger than it really is - noise, intimidation. All bark but no bite.
>>
>>30565568
Then they are just using their 1st amendment rights to bark. I'm not worried. Until they have the manpower to take my rights they're doing just that, barking.
>>
>>30565615
They bark while the snipers snipe. The snipers hide in among an untouchable group. Slowly they bulldoze their way to power
>>
>>30565568
Then when they engage in political violence, you crack down on that. You don't attack political speech, you attack violent crime.

This is not complicated shit.
>>
File: BlackLivesMatter.jpg (276 KB, 1898x956) Image search: [Google]
BlackLivesMatter.jpg
276 KB, 1898x956
Sign the petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization.@

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>30565627
So how do we incite political violence?
>>
>>30565705
We remain faithful to the republic, you servile scum.
>>
File: 2d7.gif (496 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
2d7.gif
496 KB, 500x385
>>30565682
Sign the petition to formally recognize /pol/ as a terrorist organization
>>
>>30565682
I'd sign a petition formally recognizing the author of that petition a terrorist for his murder of the English language in a document he wants seen publicly.
>>
>>30565729
No you don't. You fiddle as it burns.
>>
>>30565627
This, without the protections of EVERY persons rights our nation is already dead. These BLM people have the right to speak and assemble. The libshits have the right to be an idiot if they want to be. Y'all just need to get better at countering their points.
>>
>>30565264
My god, do you really think there are terrorists on this board?
And if you do, you think anyone would incriminate themselves so blatantly?
Either you are underage, or you are a fed looking to justify a promotion.
Get out either way.
>>
>>30565792
Because cracking down on political opponents will make them change their minds, and make the political system start to work again.

OH WAIT

We both know you just want somebody to take away your rights, because that responsibility scares you.

Try Russia or China instead.
>>
>>30565264
>leftists, muzzies and nogs
I don't think there's any anywhere near me.
there are more people in that picture than in my entire town
>>
>>30565842
No, thats you. You want your rights taken away, but you want to be able to say "I tried".

I don't want them taken away at all, so I want to fight.

Keep wanking your rifle, you're never going to use it.
>>
>>30565842
To be honest I hate the goddamn alt-right retards just as much as I hate the liberals. They both want to get all authoritarian and take my rights, just in different ways.
>>
>>30565863
Go commit terrorism against people exercising their rights then. Don't expect any of us to support you. You wanna fight? then go right ahead buddy.
>>
>>30565870
I actually never mentioned guns at all.

You must have been thinking of them though.
>>
>>30565886
> shooting #BLM = fighting

what a meat head. I want to get rid of #BLM. I never said anything about killing them. We need to convert them.
>>
>>30565891
Did my post say the word guns? What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>30565484
>I'd make Dorner and Dallas sniper2 look like amateurs
of course you would, because you'd not be in a blood feud with cops

who do you think the police are not going to rest until they kill, a guy murdering police or a guy offing degenerates?
make it look like they died of gang violence and there wouldn't even be an investigation
>>
>>30565931
Sorry, replied to the wrong post, meant to reply to this one >>30565886
>>
>>30565910
You implied using a rifle, did you not? Saying basically that we were wanking our rifles because we weren't going to use them? Sure implied you wanted to use force against protesters.
>>
>>30565940
Why dont armed patriots go and help the police?

Sitting around in a room full of guns is actually not achieving a thing. You're being demonized, and you're not fighting back.

How about going out and meeting the BLM people, and showing them you're the good guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMSo3fjZxuM
>>
>>30565682
>asking a terrorist organization to recognize another terrorist organization

lol you cucks
>>
>>30565264
Well since we're going the hypothetical route, I can hypothetically get CNS shots with every round and swap weapons fast enough to continue firing until I am out of ammo. At which point my basic martial arts training will be good enough for me to use several of my knives and bayonets to defend myself for hours on end.

I think the term you were looking for was "realistically". You also used theoretical wrong. Now scuttle back off to /pol/ and let the adults talk about their funs >>>/pol/
>>
>>30565947
Did I say you should shoot anyone with your rifle?

You just need to hold it, and talk calmly to #BLM protesters about what you represent.

Not that you'd have the balls to do this.
>>
>>30565988
guys who jack off over guns as the republic burns are the man children. At least pol, for all their stupidity is fighting.

I'd back a gay like Milo Yianpolus over a faggot like joe rogan any day of the week.
>>
>>30565989
Well go take those big ol' balls of yours and do it then. Nobody stopping you.
>>
>>30565264
>WHITE SILENCE = WHITE CONSENT
>sign is being held by a white woman
What the fuck more do these people want?
>>
>>30565980
This guy gets it. There is no longer a government. Except We, the People and the 1st and 2nd amendments.

While they last.

Now, keep stroking your guns as they surround you. Your real cock was cut off many years ago. Your guns are just a prosthetic. They stand in for where your mandhood used to be.

Real Patriots are SEEN

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/aug/12/oath-keepers-ferguson-white-militiamen-guns-video
>>
>>30566010
I'm going to. See you there? Nope. You'll be at home, drinking beer, and stroking your rifle.
>>
>>30566046
I'll look for the 400 pound guy wearing a MAGA hat on TV. I'm sure I won't be able to miss you.
>>
>>30565999
>implying I do nothing
>implying /pol/ is anything but a boring circlejerk of antisemitism, racism, and sexism

Weak bait but you got me to reply 3/10

How about you stop posting on a tibetan smoke signal exchange image board and go vote.
>>
>>30566068
>>30566084

stay at home, faggots. Like the good little bitches you are. Stay at home.
>>
File: 4.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
They got you right where they want you

At home, with all your guns.
>>
File: 2.jpg (54 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
54 KB, 500x354
Your mental health getting worse, day by day. Your stock of weapons getting larger and larger.

Alone. Isolated. Insane.
>>
File: #BlackLivesSplatter.jpg (40 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
#BlackLivesSplatter.jpg
40 KB, 615x409
How long before you do it anon?
>>
File: 1235008576604.jpg (16 KB, 270x210) Image search: [Google]
1235008576604.jpg
16 KB, 270x210
>>30566012
>>WHITE SILENCE = WHITE CONSENT
>>sign is being held by a white woman
>What the fuck more do these people want?
Everything you hold dear.
>>
>>30565682

No one cares. Go shill your shitty petition on /pol/ meathead.
>>
>>30565964
>Why dont armed patriots go and help the police?

Because there's no need. We live in an era of unprecedented peace.

You want to be a cop? Go be a fucking cop. Don't play at it. They don't want some weeb showing up with his SKS and mismatched camo saying "hurr I'm here to fight the dingies"
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.