[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NFA items you are waiting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Got notice today that my silencerco octane 9k was shipped to my lgs. This is my first NFA item and am also waiting for my SBR stamp.

What happens when it gets to my LGS? I show up with money order for stamp and trust paperwork? I have found an engraver that is a prety /k/ dude.
>>
>>30564757
No, you send them to the ATF.
>>
>>30564757

Yeah, show up with your check and paperwork. I suggest you do it Monday to get it postmarked before 41f. Hope that it doesn't get kicked back for some reason.

I'm waiting on my stamps now. My oldest is an eForm1 SBR from March 2nd. You've got some waiting ahead of you.
>>
>>30564774
Yeah I filed my firm 1 online too about the same time you did. Form 4 supposed to have been started already so 41F should be fine.
>>
2 sbrs
octane 9
hybrid
>>
>>30566551
I have an SBR (Doing tomorrow) and a Hybrid (Feb)
>>
File: Maten 308.jpg (538 KB, 3214x1568) Image search: [Google]
Maten 308.jpg
538 KB, 3214x1568
>>30564757
Latest stamp came back a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I don't have the cash or the time before 41F to get that last pistol suppressor I wanted, or that factory SBR, or Howitzer...

At least my other 8 Stamps will keep me warm at night...
>>
Form 1 to SBR my MP5 clone.

Still on the fence about buying a .30 cal can before the 13th... already have an Octane 9 which does everything I want it to, but maybe I'll regret not buying a big rifle can in the future...

What do?
>>
File: Dta.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Dta.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>30570248
Buy it and don't look back. Then you can have fun deciding what kind of rifle you want to buy/build for your can.
>>
>>30570248

You can buy them after.

It's just an inconvenience if you have multiple people named in your trust.

If you're an individual, shit, it'll be easier.
>>
>>30572628
>easier
Because no CLEO approval needed.

Yeah I am indifferent about my form4. The form1 though am glad it was filed in time.
>>
I just called after 3 months of submitting my paperwork. They dont even have my serial in their database and my check isn't cashed. WTF do I do guys?
>>
>>30572628
>If you're an individual, shit, it'll be easier.
you still have to send them all the documents
which is kind of fucked if you don't want the local flatfoots knowing your goddamn business
>>
>>30572704
Go yell at whoever you bought it from because they obviously fucked up with the form 4 transfer
>>
Octane 45, not sure if the cash has even been cashed. I was all gung-ho about doing the Osprey 45 but then I realized it wasn't user-serviceable, hence the Octane.

Already have an Omega and an SBR so I think I'll be somewhat content with those 2 cans. Someday I may do an SBS, but who knows.
>>
File: 1378064525645.jpg (52 KB, 467x413) Image search: [Google]
1378064525645.jpg
52 KB, 467x413
waiting on
> Remington MCS 10" breaching shotgun
>DS Arms 11.5" OSW FAL
>silencer co saker 556
>silencer co omega 30
>silencer co hybrid 46
>AAC illusion 9
>stoeger mad max 12 gauge SBS
>cz scorpion evo SBR
>MP5 RS SBR
>Vector SBR
>Bren 805 SBR
>3 KAC SR-15 SBR's
>KAC SR-30 SBR
>m92 Krink SBR
>vepr 12 SBS
>>
>>30572704
sounds like it got lost in the mail
>>
>>30564757
You gwt your form4 filled out form lgs with cans sn you then send f4 and 200$ to atf
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.