[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me build an AR15, I'm in California.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
Hey guys, I need help building an AR15. I'm in Los Angeles. Preferably it'd be unregistered/unserialized. I saw a copypasta a while back about everything I would need to know but I never saved it. Thanks alot! Also, I'm pretty poor so budget friendly would be nice.
>>
Leave California.
>>
>>30563638
can't
>>
>>30563645
Yes you can. You just won't.
>>
>>30563625
What kinda help? YouTube will show you how to do it better than the no guns here.
>>
>>30563651
No, I really can't. Thanks for your help though.
>>
>>30563625
>go to Arizona
>buy parts
>assemble parts into rifle in the desert
>hide gun
>go back to California
>>
>>30563664
I just need a guide where to buy all the stuff. There was someone posting the info on /pol/ but I never saved it. most of the stuff could be bought online, all the parts I need including the toolkit to finish a lower
>>
step 1: leave california
step 2: (optional but recommend if step 1 is not achiveable) kill yourself
>>
>>30563674

No anon, it's easy. You just drive straight north or straight east.
>>
>>30563625
Correct me if I am wrong but I'm pretty sure you can buy the parts out of state and bring the completed rifle back. In Florida when you buy a lower they do not register the buyer, just that one was sold. Everything else you can buy online and ship to your home. Im not sure the laws in Arizona or or Utah, but if theyre similar then you could do that.
>>
>>30563674
>No, I really can't.

Condition of parole?

Might as well forget about owning guns anywhere.
>>
>>30563699
We'll, everything except the lower you can buy online and ship straight to your house. The only part that ships to FFL is the lower.
>>
>>30563625
Honestly dude it would be easier to buy one out of state at this point.
>>
File: Ghost-Gun.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ghost-Gun.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>30563625
3D print a lower receiver and make a ghost gun. Apparently they're pretty common in Cali, and can fire a 30 round magazine clip in half a second
>>
>>30563804
Not him but I can't leave because my ex won't move so seeing my kid would be much more difficult.

Dick.
>>
>>30563879
I get that. Honestly through in California I'd buy a milsurp bolt action. Stopping power, internal mag, 10 rounds of sweet sweet 303 brit.
>>
>>30563625
It's cheaper to buy one than build one now. Shop sales even get one shipped if possible.
>>
>>30563916
that's a very good reason why you won't, not why you can't.
>>
>>30563956
Okay you win buddy.
>>
>>30563625
ATF pls go
>>
>>30564019
But until 2018 you can still build and unserialized AR in CA.
>>
>>30563625
get notgun, then makegun, then cant have pistol grip, foreword pistol grip (afg ok), flash hider (muzzle break ok), flare/grenade launcher, collapsible/folding stock, or thumbhole stock. no BB needed, if you want any "evil features" then you will need either the new franklin armory mag or the new bullet button reloaded. as far as serialization, all CA is SOL as there is required retroactive serialization.

Yaaay CA...
>>
File: ATeamMini14.jpg (32 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
ATeamMini14.jpg
32 KB, 1280x544
Go to Big 5 and grab one of these, without the folding stock, of course.
>>
>>30563888
That's a 30 caliber magazine clip you uncultured little shit
>>
>>30564096
Really? In 2018 it will be illegal to complete an 80% lower? Shit. I have some lowers, but I don't have the tools to complete it...
>>
>>30564450
Beat me to it. Mini 14 will do in a pinch, OP.
>>
>>30563625

Need something for your black panther party?
>>
Hey bud, 22 is where You start.

Skip the AR/AK fad and go for a Silver revolver, they are reliable.

2 guns, Go from there Anon

P.S.
4chan should look into the gaping wide loophole which is the Capcha... ... ... I know to click 4 times Street sigh's... Fix it, its a Gaping hole.
>>
>>30566021
drill a single hole in the top of the fcg pocket, not deep enough to fuck shit up, then in the eyes of the atf it is considered a firearm. The hole could be tiny and only like a 1/4 inch deep and something like a 1/8 inch drill bit. This would work from my understanding. And from my understanding it wouldnt be illegal to complete 80% lowers just they would be treated as firearms.
>>
>>30564096
>>30566021
>>30566645
Jerry Brown vetoed that law.
It will still be legal to make unregistered AR-15s past 2018

The only thing that changed is the bullet button is b& and unregistered ARs have to be featureless going forward.
https://sites.google.com/site/featurelessrifleguide/

>>30563679
>>30563798
Advocating breaking federal laws when you can simply obtain an unserialized AR-15 legally.
>>
>>30566778
interesting didnt know that dont follow cal politics because not a califag so all I heard about were the bullet button bans and the 30 rd mag steal peoples shit law.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.