[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ohio defense force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: redpatch.png (25 KB, 320x414) Image search: [Google]
redpatch.png
25 KB, 320x414
Anyone a member of the Ohio defense force? Thinking about joining since the Ohio military reserve stopped training with guns. No prior military experience but I feel twang of guilt for not serving when I was young.
>>
>>30557479
I lived in Cincinnati for 2 years. Ohio is kind of gay.

Also, don't steel the Flash's logo.
>>
>>30557491

Cincinnati is nice but not representative of the whole state, I think you were in the wrong neighborhood when you came up with your homosexual judgement.
>>
>>30557508
I miss Cincinnati chilli I'll tell you that much. Gold Star > Skyline.

I was in the Infantry my man, you can join militia stuff like that if you want, but having expectations of any real training or readiness I doubt it.
>>
bunch of fags with less training than a ROTC Battalion
>>
>>30557560
I think you got that backwards my man Skyline> Gold Star.
>>30557508
this, the suburbs of Cincy all the way out past the northern edge of Hamilton County ar nicer. If the city can stay the coure I think at least down town and the surrounding area will gentrify more. Clifton wouldn't be so bad if not for all the gentleman of African decent that keep on violently mugging the White and Chinese students from UC.
>>
>>30557589
Technically Blue Ash chilli is the best in the city. But it's not a chain.

Skyline is McDonalds tier while Gold Star is more Inn N Out tier. Definitely Gold Star my nig.
>>
>>30557560

They do drills I've seen thier videos of training so its more than I have now, plus an opportunity to serve in emergencies they claim that have assisted in some floods things. Ohio's own force is the Ohio military reserve but they don't use guns anymore, OSD doesn't report to the state they are private
>>
>>30557671
Then anything in America that promotes gun culture I approve.

I wasn't dissing it, just stating be realistic on what they have to offer.
>>
Just join the Ohio nasty girls faggot. I've been in for 3 years.

My battalion is even deploying soon. Not to mention things I can't talk about due to *the Cleveland*
>>
And I won't be back in Cincinnati for a year and a half because of the deployment, but I lived there for 3 years.

Imho on the chili argument, both gold star and skyline are good, but the only skyline I'll go to is the one in Clifton by j gumbo's. Camp Washington chili is pretty fucking ghetto but it's the fucking shit.
>>
>>30557720

I have a bad ankle so don't think the guard would take me, plus I'm 30 and don't know if I want to be ordered around by 20 something's. Also I don't want to deploy overseas and just want to serve my state.
>>
>>30557720
ohio nasty girl here too checking in
>>
>>30557789
You at Grayling for at right now?
>>
>>30557763

You won't be ordered around by 20 somethings, except officers and they mostly fill out risk assessments and write orders for higher's edification then tell the NCOs do what they want.

My PSG is 51. My squad leaders are 36 and 34 respectively.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.