[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best gun to an hero with? Not planning on it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
What's the best gun to an hero with?

Not planning on it, just a hypothetical question.
>>
nerf gun
>>
None. You're just gonna drive that damn statistic up.
Go to Syria and try to stop ISIS artifact raiders or something if you wanna die.
>>
>>30557180
a wepon dat go pew pew
>>
.22 LR
The ammo is cheap, and it will still go through your head. It's small, but it has a lot of speed. Leaves a clean entry hole, then bounces around in the brain and kills you.
>>
Anzio 20mm with HEIAP
>>
>>30557188
Best method of suicide confirmed.

If you survive you have cool stories too.
>>
>>30557188
10/10
Pros:
-Probably will die
-Help remove kebab
-Deus Vult
-If you die you get what you wanted
-If you live you're a fucking badass
>>
>>30557180
a rope
>>
>>30557206
>le .22LR ricochets inside skull may may
Hello, newfriend.
>>
>>30558850
>le can't tell that it was a sarcastic /k/ meme

Not the guy you were replying to, but wew lad, lurk moar.
>>
File: 220px-Pak40_cfb_borden_2006_2.jpg (7 KB, 220x78) Image search: [Google]
220px-Pak40_cfb_borden_2006_2.jpg
7 KB, 220x78
PAK 40
>>
>>30558857
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>30558877
Kek, okay nogunz.
>>
>>30558868
That's hilarious. I got tasked with documenting all of the monuments and plaques and shit on base borden and I haven't gotten to the pak40 yet
>>
Shotgun. Very low chance of failure if half your head is gone. The downside is, you're likely to have a closed casket funeral.
>>
>>30559461
Too many people fuck up and blow their face completely off without hitting the brain.
>>
Tsar bomb.
>>
>>30559473
Just sit down, put the butt on the floor, lean your forehead on the muzzle, take a deep breath, and an hero.
>>
Go to any large fire ant hill and proceed to break your own arms and legs and try to wiggle your ccrippled body right on top of the ant hill and proceed to let the ants take care of you...

Don't worry you will die eventually it isn't that painful anyway...
>>
>>30557188
I mean it's a way to give yourself purpose if you succeed
If you die you original intent won out is there actually a loss to this?
>>
File: indiana-jones-nazi.png (412 KB, 650x403) Image search: [Google]
indiana-jones-nazi.png
412 KB, 650x403
>>30558826
not /pol/ but
>it belongs in a museum!
>>
>>30557180
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
>>30557182
What if you choke on the foam?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.