[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi dad I just joined the ATF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: jacket14S.jpg (277 KB, 624x609) Image search: [Google]
jacket14S.jpg
277 KB, 624x609
Do you still love me right? You still loved my brother when he became a tranny and started living as a woman.
>>
>>30555739
you're dead to me. faggot.
>>
>>30555739
Your brother became a cute girl and would make sluty poses for me with guns while in thigh highs. You are the one who is just a faggot.
>>
>>30555739
his being a brain damaged fag wasn't a choice. never contact us again.
>>
>>30555739
Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
>>30555739
Depends. Are you planning to take them down from the inside?
>>
I have no sons.
>>
A son who hates dogs is no son of mine!
>>
>>30555869
The fire rises
>>
>>30555739
I'm actually looking to join them. What do you think are some of the requirements are /k/?
>>
File: k2r7Eq1.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
k2r7Eq1.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>30556345
This. I'm waiting to apply until I graduate or decide if I'm going to graduate school. Also applying State Department as a FSO.
>>
>>30555739
Your going to juice up and take good care of your lawn even though you live in a apartment building and having plants is not allowed. By the way im defaulting the mortgage please send additional reenforcements.
>>
>>30556392
Step on a wooded nail for me? 4muhfreedums?
>>
>>30555739
Don't talk to me or my dog ever again.
>>
>>30556345
excellent dog shooting skills
>>
The ATF? We shut them down years ago.
>>
>>30555739

>You still loved my brother when he became a tranny and started living as a woman.

Well yeah. The whole time I was thinking "at least he didn't join the ATF." How am I going to tell the guys at work my son shoots dogs for a living?
>>
>>30556345
The fundamental belief that only you and organizations like yours should have access to guns and be allowed to carry. You have to have no respect whatsoever for gun owners and the 2nd Amendment. Your very presence is meant to make people not want to own guns.
>>
oh great, now it looks like I'll have two "daughters".
and keep out of my cigar box.
>>
I have no son
>>
>>30556504
Awww sorry angsty teenager im choosing a job you don't like. But you keep fighting the man, you show us brave guy.
>>
>>30555739
Dude just dont shoot my dogs or kids and we are cool. Stamp every NFA otem that comes through to seed shit up and we are buds. Fight for us and we are brothers
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.