[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on the ruger sp101
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image004.jpg (15 KB, 303x253) Image search: [Google]
image004.jpg
15 KB, 303x253
What are your thoughts on the ruger sp101
>>
i have one and i love it. it fits me.
>>
>>30554525
good quality guns
imo out-of-the-box needs trigger-job and better sigts

theyre also quite heavy as far as 5 round wheelguns go

been carrying the 4.2" .357mag model bout a year and a half
>>
>>30554981
>theyre also quite heavy as far as 5 round wheelguns go
Something I quite appreciate in a .357. OP, I wouldn't feel at all underarmed lugging that piece around.
>>
>>30554525
The snubbest nosed one is difficult to shoot well
>>
>>30554525
I have one and CC it daily it the Cadillac of revolvers. I can hit a target with accuracy at 65 yards with mine.
>>
>>30554525
The "cheap air freshener, stale cigarette smoke, and polyester dress shirts" of guns
>>
>>30555998
I never had a problem
>>
>>30555998
I'm a literal 100lbs faggot, my 2.25 never gave me a problem. Guess you're just a limp wristed faggot.
>>
>>30555998
First time I shot 357 was out of a snubbed sp101. It was brutal
>>
>>30558608
Not that guy. He didn't say the recoil on it is too high just that it's difficult to shoot as all small handguns are compared to fun size. Also you being 100 lb faggot probably means you are better able to hold on to the gun if you have smaller hands than him.

Hickok45 says the ruger lcp/380 is hard to shoot I bet he's just a limp wristed faggot.
>>
>>30555998

Yup. It's 100% a belly gun. After ten feet forget about it.
>>
>>30558778
Learn to shoot better. I was bullseyeing @25 yards with my 2.25
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.