[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>semin automatic assault weapon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: yugo-sks-762x39-rifle-21.png (138 KB, 1000x183) Image search: [Google]
yugo-sks-762x39-rifle-21.png
138 KB, 1000x183
>semin automatic assault weapon
>>
>>30552823
Just wait till they learn it has a grenade launcher attachment on the muzzle
>>
>>30552842
You don't need that to hunt
>>
It's wood so all's good.
>>
>>30553210
it also adds nothing to the functionality of the weapons without the grenade.
>>
>>30553357
BUT YOU DON'T NEED IT TO HUNT SO IT NEEDS TO BE BANNED, WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT
>>
>>30552823
i'm waiting until sensationalized journalism re: SKS. i'm hyped to to see libfags crying because they can't blame the "bullet button", they can't blame "you can but this in a Walmart!!1!", they can't blame "high capacity", etc
>>
>>30553409
Honestly, the SKS is a great example of just how stupid "high cap mags" are as a defining feature of an assault weapon.
Buy a stock SKS, enjoy your 10 rounds.
Take the trigger off and pull off that mag, use whatever you can shove up there.
From "safe" weapon to "assault weapon" in a minute or two.
>>
Interestingly enough I just bought an SKS today. Picking it up in a week because I don't have time to run across the state to grab it right away.
>>
>>30553357

ThE point is that it can fire 7 sixty two calibers in half a second from the clip. You don't need that to hunt. The 2nd amendment is about hunting.

Ban assault clips
>>
File: SellsCupsOfCoffee.jpg (162 KB, 863x992) Image search: [Google]
SellsCupsOfCoffee.jpg
162 KB, 863x992
>>30553383
CAVEMEN NATURAL GREEN ECO FRIENDLY PEOPLE HUNTED WITH BOWS AND ARROWS YOU DONT NEED A GUN ADMIT IT
>>
>>30553501
Kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.