[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, any idea where i can find the sword in the middle? Looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Hey /k/, any idea where i can find the sword in the middle? Looking to buy, if the price is good
>>
>>30552529
probably budk
>>
Is it that time again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywmNnAqqfg4
>>
>>30552529
It'll probably cost you a whopping $15. And you still won't get your money's worth.
Let your tastes mature before you start buying cutting instruments.
>>
>>30552564
I'm looking mostly just for display purposes. Decoration but also something that'd feel good in the hand, and will make my friends envy me
>>
>>30552607
I may not have friends but at least I don't have your friends.
>>
>>30552529
try a gas station
>>
>>30552710
British. We have neither common sword markets nor gas stations
>>
>>30552682
kek
>>
>>30552728
Woah there buddy. Dangerous bladed tools of murder such as those listed on that there taiwanese silk drawing are ILLEGAL.

Don't be a fool, drop that tool!

Save a life, bin that knife!
>>
>>30552728
>British
>wants a knife
How many permits do you need to get first?
>>
>>30552529
Reddit
>>
>>30552847
I've already got two different swiss army knives, a wood carving knife(?)(Not sure what it actually classifies as, short, stubby, wood handle with a 3" long blade) and an air rifle. I'm not loaded with cash, not loaded with weapons, not loaded with knowledge, but i dont believe that it'd be too much trouble to get a sword for decoration
>>
>>30552911
then post your plastic cutlery collection,make sure to use a proxy though.
>>
>>30552911
Is it true you need two permits just to buy a sharpening kit?
>>
>>30553040
5 actually,you need 2 to enter the store containing the kits.
>>
I'd be happy with the switch blade
>>
>>30552529
It's odd, I just googled "extreme faggot sword" and it didn't show up.
>>
>>30552529
so this is your thing now? post iridescent filtered knife collections and try to get some (you)s?

http://www.budk.com/Red-Guardian-Fantasy-Sword-Sheath-20681

if you really are interesting in finding one to buy it doesn't deserve it's own thread.
>>
>>30553997

Thank you very much!
>>
>>30554103
amazon still has them in stock
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.