[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GIRLS AND ACCIDENTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AFw74gPbvE

Don't you hate it when girls are involved in (and cause) a firing accident, and instead of reacting with display of shame and contrition, they just laugh as if it was a laughable matter?

I mean, a shooting accident is a fucking serious thing. They don't use an appropriate stance, fire, rifle goes off their hand... and they laugh...
>hahahaha how kawaii I am
>how clumsy I am, poor little girl
>white knights please rush to help this kawaii little girl who cannot handle a firearm

And they get angry if you try to provide some serious feedback.
Some girls are good and want to practice seriously...

...but the same fucking thing happened with sports when I was a kid. Girls get involved... and suddenly it's all about cute things and laugh... they are afraid to touch the ball... competitiveness is zero... they don't accept feedback or don't take it seriously.

fucking ridiculous.
>>
You're really going to have to learn to deal with 51% of the population as they learn to deal with your weaponized aspergers.

git_over_et.jpg
>>
>>30547008
should've taught his daughter better
>>
>>30547033
>51% of the population
Do you mean the voting majority?
:^)
>>
>>30547008
This is one of the problems feminism should try to tackle.
>>
>>30547036
>should've taught his daughter better
Americans:
>everyone jumping on the Kony bandwagon to solve the problem of child soldiers
>then, at home, 9 y.o. are given UZIs...

I mean, top kek... I know smart 9 y.o. kids... but it is still like giving a gun to a chimp.
>>
>>30547080
In other words:
>the problem of women thinking rules don't apply to them b/c they are women
>>
>>30547096
it's like giving a gun to a chimp where you first teach them the discipline, show how it's supposed to be used, then letting that chimp try, carefully observing and immediately intervening when it does something wrong, and letting it understand the mistake it made.

you can teach kids to handle guns responsibly and with respect.
>>
>mfw all the girls I've taken shooting have all taken safety seriously and always followed the four rules
It helps to prep them on safety stuff before you get to the range so they have time to absorb it before they're surrounded by loud noises and shiny rifles.
>>
>>30547008
It's the guys fault for allowing it to happen.

Now that girl is probably scarred for life. I'd have taught her properly, and then taught her that her butthole is a sex toy.
>>
The LARGE problem is the men who gives the firearms to the female. If you have a woman who has never fired a desert eagle why give her one. If she has no idea what she is doing why give her a 500, a large capacity rifle, a semi 12ga. Then laugh when they shoot until they are on their ass. Dumb dudes. And females that won't say "fuck this"
>>
>>30547216
Okay, guys... but when I posted OP I meant all girls... not just pic related. I posted a whole video of bloopers.

And girls reactions to mistakes are always inappropriate.

I didn't really want to get into a discussion of Vacca and what happened to him. I didn't expect pic to trigger more discussion than the video.
>>
>>30547261
Okay, so according to your male-centered view, girls are always unaccountable... and if a girl makes a mistake, it is usually her man whom we should blame.

But isn't this the trick that exactly allows for girls' privilege in first place?

>if we assume they are hopelessly stupid
>then we must admit all issues are result of mistakes on behalf of their wardens

>if we assume they are smart and manipulative
>then the issue is with the woman, because she will fuck things up no matter how much care you take into training her, she will find an excuse to chimp out or do something random

So, my idea is better not even start.
>>
Giving a young girl a submachine gun is a horrible idea.

Children should only use fully automatic weapons if they have a bipod and should shoot prone only.
>>
>>30547265
First of all. Girls butts are for sex. And poop.

Second. Who cares OP can't control his own thread. Women are like children and will always do stupid shit.

Source: I'm married
>>
File: crewservedforkids.jpg (71 KB, 631x484) Image search: [Google]
crewservedforkids.jpg
71 KB, 631x484
>>30547303
>>
>>30547321
I don't have a problem with pic related.

Stationary weapons:
>teach you ballistics
>teach you drills
>teach you safety
>teach maintenance

Seriously, not a fucking problem with this.
Sounds actual genius.
>>
>>30547333
Forgot:
>teach teamwork
>>
>>30547303
This, all day long

The dumbasses gave a 9year old a full-auto uzi to use, grown men have trouble controlling it on full-auto, nevermind a 9 yearold
>>
>>30547008

100%. Same thing with cars. Girls think everything is a big joke and they don't realize how deadly serious some activities are.

It's scary.

Not to mention society has imploded since women were given the right to vote.
>>
>>30547138
>show how it's supposed to be used, then letting that chimp try, carefully observing and immediately intervening when it does something wrong, and letting it understand the mistake it made.
What if it's too late and an instructor is dead?
>>
>>30547008
they are laughing to relieve the tension you mong. nervous laughter doesn't mean you think something is funny. They are trying to protect themselves.
>>
>>30547361
>Not to mention society has imploded since women were given the right to vote.
I can actually forge a patriarchy argument from scratch. Let's see how it sounds:
>all forms of government recorded in history
>that is, aristocracy, monarchy, tribalism, democracy, demagogy, etc.
>were all systems created by men for men
>so, basically, there is no real political system that is crafted after women's cognitive skills and designed to work properly with participating women
>such a system has yet to be invented
>so of course women fuck up every system they have a say about
>>
>>30547372
>doesn't mean you think something is funny
- Not listening to advice twice.
- Rejecting feedback
- Refusing to acknowledge mistakes
Come on, Anon... aside from the nervous laughter after the blooper, it still remains true that most women won't take the matter seriously.

Also:
>once they make a mistake
>they don't want to hear about that thing again
E.g. they don't try a second time, or try to refine their skills. They get overwhelmed and mutter something like:
>duh duh that's thing is not for me
And they leave / go back attending the kids.

Don't tell me this pattern of behaviour never happened under your eyes, anon!
>>
3D reconstruction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RyXpZueVkc
>>
>>30547008
Don't you hate girls
I do. Next question.
>>
>>30547033

Watching this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RyXpZueVkc

Frankly, it is accidental shootings that make me rather worried about guns. Not the mass shootings.

What I am most afraid of is the idiot who will pull out a gun at a party when drunk rather than Ismail Al-Salaam slaughtering homosexuals in a club.
>>
>>30547569

I hate ranges for this reason. I really don't trust people. Too many idiots. So, I hate going to ranges. Which means I never end up shooting because I don't have my own land.
>>
>>30547589
>I hate ranges for this reason. I really don't trust people. Too many idiots. So, I hate going to ranges. Which means I never end up shooting because I don't have my own land.
You know, that's the first time I occur to think seriously about that.
My idea has always been that ranges constitute a safe environment where people can practice under supervision... but maybe it's not the case.
>>
>>30547616

I mean, most people are safe. And there is supervision. But there are always morons and accidents.

It's kind of like driving. There are lots of morons on the road and highway driving is kind of terrifying when you think about it. But driving is a necessary risk, at least for me.

And note, I completely support the 2A. I'm not saying these people shouldn't have guns. I'm just saying that it's my personal choice to avoid ranges.
>>
>>30547589
>>30547616

Last time I went to the range two basketballs were in the stall next to me and they repeatedly flagged down the firing line while taking selfies with their gun. Their target was at 5 yards and looked like a random plotting of dots.

The range officer was young and kept giving mild warnings.

As the guys packed up (voluntarily) one of them dropped their pistol on the ground and it landed pointed at me and the RO.

All of my rage.
>>
>>30547650

Yeah, fuck that shit.
>>
>>30547589
Ive never met an idiot at my range except for the "hunters" that stink eye me and my sks but maybe cause its an outdoor range
>>
File: chris-kyle-portrait.jpg (849 KB, 3000x1996) Image search: [Google]
chris-kyle-portrait.jpg
849 KB, 3000x1996
>>30547616
What many consider one of the best snipers ever, was shot dead in a range by a United States serviceman that he trusted with a gun. He was not shot dead by a terrorist or an enemy combatant. It really makes you think.
>>
>>30547689
He basically took a dude with serious mental disorders and thought he could cure him by taking him to the range.
PTSD kicked in and he got shot.

Now, having mental illness myself, I have nothing against taking your best friend to a trip or even to the range.

BUT if the mental disorder is strongly related to wartime... you don't really want to give a gun to a guy with shell shock / PTSD.
>>
>>30547650
I have yet to deal with this kind of retardation.

This is also partly why i fucking hate gun ranges that have an RO and shit.

I prefer to go to a secluded place outside city limits. with a good backstop and away from people and cars and roads.
>>
>>30547569
This shit really makes me want to take gun safety even more seriously than I already do.
>>
>>30547750
Seriously... let's think in practical terms.

There are some people, whose ideas I deeply respect, who say that no matter what rules are in place and no matter how efficient officers are, you should never, ever let your guard down.

However, let's admit that there are things not even the smartest guy will ever foresee... so isn't prevention a good thing?

But how much of your way can you go in order to prevent shit from happening?
I mean, take the 18 y.o. who shot his gf at the party thinking the gun was unloaded. So what shall you do? Not send your daughter Stacey to the party because *maybe* there will be dudes, and *maybe* a stupid one, and *maybe* a stupid one with a gun, and *maybe* a stupid one with a gun who decides to pull it out precisely when she is around, etc.

Same goes for the guy shot through the wall, and shit like that.

So the issue here is not really gun control, but who is supposed to do the policing on idiots.
Again, best argument is all of us should always keep our guard up and have situational awareness.

But again, given not all of us are trained for every kind of danger... I mean... come on... it is *reasonable* to try to delegate the screening process to somebody who can actually do it:
>on a massive scale
>with scientific methods

So I'm not saying gun control should be full fledged... but there is a rationale for saying it is up to the State to police and ensure idiots don't have access to tools they can misuse.
>>
>>30547864

If i wasn't so convinced that the government would just use it as a way to arbitrarily limit gun ownership, I would have absolutely no issue with rigorous, mandatory gun safety classes for anyone who wants to purchase a gun for the first time.

Obviously it would in real life practice be used as a defacto gun registry or even an effective ban on sales (as they could make the classes impossible to get into or very expensive).
>>
>>30547918
Only through political and cultural action you can achieve the:
>education goal
you advocate
and yet prevent the
>authoritarian outcome
you fear.
>>
>>30547420
I fucking love their Xavier Renegade Angel animations.
>>
>>30547361
Holy fuck this, and its not like its a few, its the majority
>>
>>30547333
English schools prior to world War 1 did this.

Literally had machine gun gunnery teams.
>>
>>30547995
I frankly hate them.
>>
>>30548047

>haha anon chill out, yeah we almost just crashed so what? you're so overdramatic geez
>lol you're so scared you pussy did you see the way we skidded on the road I'm such a good driver that was like a movie XDDDDD
>here take a selfie of me with the skidmarks YAAAAAAAAAS
>>
>>30547291
Oh yes 100% forget the part where I implicate females that just flat out refuse to speak up. Just disregard that part because if you don't it kind of throws a damper on your argument

>>30547689
That dude didn't have PTSD. He was fuckin retarded and psycho. If you'll notice all these "22 a day" vets are actually dropping off because the collective services are not just taking anyone to fill bodies.
>>
>>
>>30547008
most women take constructive criticism as hostility.
>>
>>30548504

Yep. Fragile egos.
>>
File: lax_shooter_animation.jpg (37 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
lax_shooter_animation.jpg
37 KB, 500x281
>>30547995
I love those too
>>
>>30547995
Out of all the weird shit on adult swim that was probably the weirdest
>>
>>30547420
>saw his own reflection, a black man with a gun, and his police training took over
fucking kek
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.