[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we weaponized robots now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
>Police in Dallas used a robot with an explosive device to kill a suspect involved in a coordinated ambush against officers.

>The suspect was holed up inside the El Centro College parking garage for several hours overnight Thursday before police moved to "blast him out," Mayor Mike Rawlings said Friday. The negotiations with the suspect had stalled.

>"We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was," Rawlings told reporters. "Other options would have exposed our officers in grave danger."
>>
>>30546271
You left out the part where the robot placed a starter charge on the guys own IED.
>>
>>30546271
rip in pieces robo pupper
>>
File: lenny.jpg (24 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
lenny.jpg
24 KB, 500x359
>>30546280
do tell
>>
>>30546325
The article that said that is gone now.
>>
>>30546271
>robot
The proper name is a UGV you fucking pleb
>>
>>30546271
Ehhhhhh?????

Man, I don't know, on one hand killer robots are never a good thing, on the other hand, that's fucking brilliant
>>
>>30546632
Maybe because it was based on unreliable reports? News outlets have a habit of doing that.
>>
>>30546271
As long as we got the nigger Idc how it was done.
>>
>>30546271
Props to the guy who saved up his killstreak to deploy his RCXD and BTFO that camper.
>>
>use an expensive drone to detonate bomb

An RPG-7 with a thermobaric warhead should've been cheaper especially since the target is in an enclosed space that should look nice in a thermobaric blast.
>>
>>30546750
>RPG-7

50% chance the (rpg) shooter is killed
>>
>>30546678
lmao
>>
File: 1415820543709.jpg (168 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
1415820543709.jpg
168 KB, 1024x676
Imagine you spent a solid hour or two talking to the police, barricading yourself in the best fatal funnel you can find. You've set IED's all over the building so that when you get rushed you bring the building down killing everyone not just some..
>Now... You're waiting and you hear something mechanical... Like small tracks on concrete..
>And here comes fucking Wall-e comes rolling around the corner, it moves over to your bomb...
>Wall-e sits a demo charge on your bomb
>A soft robotic voice speaks
>ALLAH ACKBAR!

You've just been killed by a plaything. Bomb tech is losing his shit on the other end.
>>
>>30546271
We've had "weaponized robots" for a long time now
I remember seeing a video like 15 years ago of a robot shooting a dude with a shotgun
>>
This is a pretty weird precedent. I've never heard of the police resorting to explosives to outright kill someone they were trying to apprehend. Why not just pump that level of the parking structure full of CS gas and rush the guy? Sure would have been nice to get the main suspect alive so we could ask him questions, guys.
>>
Robots be racis

We need more law enforcement robots.
>>
>>30546271
So the guy was killed/wounded by the breaching charge?
>>
>>30548244

Well, they already had ten of their guys shot and about half of them dead. They probably A) didn't want to risk any more cops getting killed that night and B) really wanted to kill the son of a bitch.
>>
>>30548274
But it was a black robot
>>
>>30546271
>"We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was,"
So they didn't see the option to wait him out, like how most standoffs do? I guess when you can't burn down the structure you send in the bomb bot.
>>
>>30548244
Police departments have used bombs against the negroid scourge many times

Check out the MOVE bombing, fucking badass and only dindus died with no collateral damage.
>>
>>30548421
He deserved to die
>>
>>30546750
>RPG-7 with a thermobaric warhead
>in an urban environment
Mr. Spetznas pls go
>>
>>30546750
You already have the drone on hand for bomb situations and barricade situations. On the other hand having a RPG-7 will get you a lot of flak from cop-block, threepers, and #BLM.
>>
>>30548468

>No collateral damage

You're kidding right? The fire started by that bomb burned a lot of surrounding properties.
>>
>>30548546
Only dindu havens were affected
>>
>>30546639

The future, good job robot.
>>
>>30546670
This. The only reason the media reported this is because they couldn't believe that SWAT would resort to using their own C4 explosives to straight up kill someone instead of shooting/gassing/talking them out.
>>
File: fire in your hole.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fire in your hole.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
Play of the game:
Dallas PD
as Junkrat
>>
>>30548592
If you kill my fellow officers I wouldn't hesitate for a second on the use explosives to end the threat right then and there.
>>
>>30548468
>>30548569
>it's okay if the police does it
>it's genocide if Syria does it
Double standards much?
>>
Ooh , cops using barrel bombs on rioters...
>>
man a bomb robot seems like an expensive waste here, also wondering why they dont just use a little RC car with plastic explosive or a rifle grenade/grenade launcher
>>
>>30548620
so why dont you just use something cheap like a grenade instead of costing us the taxpayers millions of dollars on a state of the art robot you are going to blow up
>>
>>30546271
It's a only a matter of time before the police deploy aerial drone bombers now.
>>
>>30546280
where di you get this information?
>>
They probably told him they were sending him a radio or phone on the robot
>>
Well why not send in the MRAP and run him over or something?
What's the point of police forces buying million dollar military equipment and not using it?
>>
>next: walking .50 cal machineguns
the future is scary
>>
>>30548485
Murderous criminals still deserve their day in court. No reason to cheat the hangman just because you're such an emotional nigger you can't follow procedure and respect the law you pretend to serve.
>>
>>30548829
Because most departments realized ordering surplus MRAPs without the supply and support chain of the army is a complete mistake about four years ago.
>>
>>30548823
This.
If he really was non co-operative why didn't he just shoot the bomb as it was coming towards him? I don't imagine those things are quiet at all.
>>
>>30548823
>>30548849

Dwaine Caraway (former interim mayor of Dallas) said on the radio this morning that the perp asked for a cell phone, and that the cell phone was used to "expire" him.
>>
>>30548620
And this right here is why police get shot. Remember Dorner? Yeah, everyone under 30 in Socal was rooting for him because he harmed fewer innocent people than the police did. Every time the police abuse their power or fail to follow procedure, you're going to alienate a good portion of the population. This event was a direct response to something the police did, but didn't own up to, and it isn't terribly surprising, either.
>>
>>30548348
Scary black assault robot with high capacity clipazines for your safey
>>
>>30546271
When people become perfectly okay with the police doing this, the revolution will already have been lost. All I want to know is:

Will it be televised?
>>
>>30548873
So negotiations didn't break down and the police just got tired of waiting then?
>>
>>30548847
What do you mean?
>>
>>30548915
The police said he was unwilling to cooperate and whatnot, so yeah they probably didn't feel like waiting him out.
>>
>>30548621
Syria is killing niggers now?
>>
File: 1468005315346.jpg (56 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1468005315346.jpg
56 KB, 620x372
OUR HERO, TAKING THAT BLACK MAN DOWN
>>
>>30549013
Combating terrorism with robot ieds
>>
>>30548915
They probably just wanted to kill the faggot.
Good on them, really.
He would have more then likely met a similar fate if he was taken into police custody, now the police don't have to worry about BLM butthurt as much. They get mighty testy when black copkillers "commit suicide while in police custody"
>>
Shooter was a black guy named Micah Johnson. He was a former Army Reservist.

I was the anon who said last night that if you use logic you are right 90% of the time and that this was likely a black, probably ex military or black radical, who sympathized with BLM and wanted to fuck up cops and white people.

I hate being right all the time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-CdMTVt0EA

I'm going to just drop this off here.
>>
Soooooo, what gun/rifle did he use???
>>
>>30548838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNZPRsrwumQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chPanW0QWhA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE3fmFTtP9g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf7IEVTDjng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFQYUx8BuMs
>>
>>30549161
This. I keep hearing "sniper" thrown around. Curious to know what homeboy was packing...
>>
>>30549083
"Military"

>reservist
>POG
>implying
>>
>>30549184
Given a mixture of he was a Reservist so he at least knew how sights worked, and that the max range in that area would be probably 150 yards horizontally, it could've very well been any rifle that shoots groups not patterns.
>>
>>30549195

You still get basic in the reserve, right?
>>
So I'm guessing bans against veterans next? Think of officers. Sensible gun control.

The ride never ends
>>
>>30548845
You're the same faggot that says you shouldn't shoot people that are trying to kill you, because they deserve the right to have a fair trial.
>>
>>30548915

He was killing cops.. Negotiations were over as far as the cops were concerned.

Kill a cop, they'll kill you back.. Due process? Fuck you..
>>
>>30546271
>exposed our officers in grave danger.

when did cops become pussys? if they are so afraid of danger shouldnt we have robots patrolling the streets not cops.

>Noone could've thrown a grenade in
>>
>>30549259
No one disputes right to self preservation if there's no other option, i.e. you're a single civilian defending his home.

But if you're literally a police force with unlimited resources and millions of dollars worth of military equipment, and you've completely surrounded a suspect who's only weapon is a rifle with limited ammunition, it's not unreasonable to ask you to do your job and take the criminal in to be persecuted by the court and not blown to smithereens as retaliation.
>>
File: B L A C K E D.jpg (103 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
B L A C K E D.jpg
103 KB, 1200x1200
>mfw even robots are killing black men now
>>
>>30549448
>police should have to go into a killzone against a trapped active shooter.

No. No they should not anon.
>>
>>30548620
Kekmao edge lord faggot

>my fellow officers
>my

I remember being 14

Good job upholding the constitution and due process. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law amiright?
>>
>>30549475
> police should never actually put their lives in danger
> hurr dem bois in blue be our hereos and sheit
>>
>>30546678
Suddenly, all the police shootings are starting to make sense.
>>
>>30548876
>harmed fewer innocents
>killed police

pick one you humongous black cocksucking faggot.
>>
>hostile man with access to firearms killing any officer he sees
>DUE PROCESS FUCKING PIGS THEY SHOULD HAVE HUMAN WAVE TACTICS LIKE MUH SLAVSHIT TO BRING HIM IN ALIVE DX
>>
>>30549345
>when did cops become pussys? if they are so afraid of danger shouldnt we have robots patrolling the streets not cops.
AKA ''cops should just take unnecessary risks because muh feelings"

Also where the fuck do you think police departments get frag grenades? I have never heard of those being issued in any US LE agency, not even for SWAT. This ain't Rainbow Six Siege.
>>
>>30546271
https://youtu.be/3Ln6cZ21heo
>>
>>30549657
but in muh counter strike you can just throw smoke grenades at the enemy and it's easy as that.
I can do it in muh calladooty so they should be able to do it in real life right? fucking pigs just kill them all they can't 360 noscope like I can baka desu senpai
>>
>>30549639
>>30549657
The problem in this situation is that they killed someone while they weren't in danger and weren't defending themselves. The vast majority of people are okay with the police using deadly force when they or someone else is in danger. In this case they used deadly force remotely against someone pinned down who wasn't putting them in danger.
>>
>>30549475
He didn't say that. They literally could've just waited the guy out.

Then his choices would essentially have been surrender, suicide by cop, or dying of dehydration.
>>
>>30549639
>POLICE SHOULDN'T PLACE THEMSELVES IN DANGER
They should look for another job then, their lives don't come before the lives of citizens, citizens they're trying to arrest included.
>>
File: N6Bh24JH_400x400.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
N6Bh24JH_400x400.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
I love Battlebots! It's a great show!

In the Blue Corner: Dallas PD
In the Red Corner: Micah X
>>
>>30549777
>IF I WERE THERE I WOULD TOTALLY JOHN RAMBO MY WAY INTO THE FRAY, FUCKING COWARD COPS NOT WILLING TO DIE FOR ME TO SIT IN MY OFFICE CHAIR LIKE A BAD ASS
>I WOULD BACKFLIPPED THROUGH THE WINDOW AND ARRESTED HIM RIGHT THERE MAN
>I WOULD GET SO MUCH PUSSY AND BECOME RANGE BUDDIES WITH THE COPS AND HIGH FIVE THEIR DAUGHTERS' BUTTHOLES BECAUSE I'M SO HARD MAN
>FUCKING PUSSY COPS NOT AS BAD ASS AS MY FANTASIES
>>
>>30549746
What the fuck were they gonna do, establish a perimeter and sit there? They had multiple officers wounded, reports of explosives and multiple shooters, and all kinds of crazy shit going on. You can't waste time waiting this one guy out, but you can't go in without risking getting shot (even with gas or bangs).
>>
>>30548468
>250 people homeless
>state sanctioned bombing of its own citizens
Its fine though right, they're only darkies! Right guys?....right?
>>
>>30549603
>implying you can't pic both
eat shit bootlicker
>>
>>30548348
>It was an Uncle Talon Robot
>Nigga worked with pigz and sheeit
>>
>>30546271
Fuck robot wars for popularizing calling this shit robots. It's a relatively sophisticated RCV, not a robot.
>>
>>30549825
>>
>>30549825
Way to go off the deep end there friendo.
>>
File: RC mines.jpg (3 MB, 3231x2480) Image search: [Google]
RC mines.jpg
3 MB, 3231x2480
>>30549863
And as such, these things have been weaponized for quite a long time.
>>
>>30549900
>posts pic from wartimes of a war machine designed for war operated by legal soldiers against other legal soldiers
>it is the same when cops use it!
wew lad, I bet you advocate for tanks for cops since they would help clear out meth labs too, right?
>>
>>30549828
What have they done in previous years before hadjibot was an option?
>>
>>30549928
Can you make your bait any more obvious?
>>
>>30549928
I didn't say it's the same as when the cops use it, I didn't even come near implying that. Stop doing drugs.
And if it comes down to busting down meth labs, I wouldn't automatically be opposed to cops using "tanks". More specifically, armored vehicles, I would be fine with. Battering ram I would be fine with, if the city had occasions where one was needed. I could build that shit in my backyard, no reason the cops can't.
>>
File: DAS_IT_MANE.jpg (87 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
DAS_IT_MANE.jpg
87 KB, 414x499
>>30549928
Wew lad
Top bait
>>
File: cover.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>30549845
hope you like the taste of curb
>>
>People are nit picking at the cops for taking out a terrorist.

Really? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>30549980
I meant tanks as in an M1A2, not police "tanks".
yes slippery slope was used to trigger autists like >>30549955 and >>30549991

point is, just because something was weaponized in a military setting doesn't justify its use against your own civilians.
>>
>>30549935
Probably pop gas, run in, and hope you don't get shot. What a lot of people don't understand is that SWAT isn't fucking magic, it's called Special Weapons and Tactics for a reason. If you don't have special weapons, and you don't have time to use special tactics, all you can do is hope you have better shooters.
>>
>>30550018
>slippery slope
More like hyperbolic BS to make an argument that doesn't exist so you can feel like you have something to say.
Point is, you're an idiot.
>>
>>30550013
>If he is white we call it mass shooting by deranged psychopath
>If he is any other race it is terrorism
You are playing right into the BLM crowd's hand.
>>
>>30550042
good post, good argument, totally contradicted anything I said, well done.
>>
>>30550050
I say we call it what it is and make the BLM movement own up to it, no matter how much they try to distance themselves from it.
He was a racist fuck, as are a lot of BLM fucks, and the movement as a whole is shit.
>>
Better to get it over with then to wait 20 years for the same result. Does anyone believe a jury in Texas wouldn't go for the death penalty if this guy had given up?
>>
>>30550003
you'd gobble it up if it was covered in shit

maybe you should move to india
>>
>>30550075
It's not that.

The problem is that the media is shouting at some 100,000,000 people telling them that they have been wronged. They've been shouting for years, and finally, after this week, it came to a head and one of those 100,000,000 people decided to stop being reasonable.
>>
>>30550075
>He was a racist fuck, as are a lot of BLM fucks, and the movement as a whole is shit.
Yes no doubt there.
But nobody called e.g. the Batman shooter a terrorist, he was called a deranged psycho.
This is exactly what will be used against us by the majority of people.
>inb4 fuck the majority
Democracy, man.
>>
>>30548421
Texas dosen't play.
>>
>>30550133
t. bernie voter
>>
>>30550031
>what are shields
Also, that situation would mean they would be defending themselves if they shot him as opposed to the current situation of them killing the suspect when they were out of harm's way.

>>30550115
>what is precedent
This isn't happening in a vacuum.
>>
>>30550145

>batman shooter

false analogy

They did call SaigaMarine a white supremacist.

The act was politically motivated and he had ties to a popular movement.

If Batman Boy was a card-carrying communist and had several copies of the Manifesto while openly supporting violent revolution, they would label him a terrorist.
>>
>>30550145
Some people did call him a terrorist. I don't think the term is applicable either. Some journalists even used the term when talking about him. If "professionals" were that sloppy with their wording, you bet your ass Joe Schmoe will be.
>>
>>30546271
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING
THIS IS THE SAME AS THE FEDS DRONESTRIKING YOU
AND YOU ALL LIKE IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30550155
I agree, but not every department has rifle rated shields. Also the sad reality is that most departments don't get enough shield training or even on the job use to get good with them.
>>
>>30550151
t. cocksucking bootlicker
>>
>>30550155

> "all my knowledge of gunfights comes from call of duty": the post
>>
>>30550138
Oh, there's been more than that. The BLM movement as a whole is unreasonable. The left has been coddling them to make them think it is reasonable, though. Did you never hear of the Houston cops that were murdered shortly after people deeply associated with the start of the BLM movement called for the public to start killing cops while on a radio show?
>>
>>30550187

> calling airstrikes on mobs of people in the hopes that one or two of them turn out to be terrorists
> using a small explosive to kill a single individual who carried out acts of terror on national television

wew lad
>>
>>30550151
>>30550193

Newfag here, whats with he t. thing
>>
File: 1444083503997.jpg (37 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1444083503997.jpg
37 KB, 500x366
>>30550187
>>30546271

I think nobody gives a shit cause it was a black racist.
But hey since we now are cool with robots killing American citizens and it was so effective, all PDs should handle more situations like this, right?
I mean nobody on this board knows a person who has
a) military background
b) knowledge and ownership of firearms
c) disagreements with the current state of politics
d) willingness to barricade themselves in a perceived threat scenario and use his firearms
>>
>>30550235
From what I've picked up, it's the Finnish way to say "from"
>>
>>30550270
That is a different situation than what played out. Are you trying to get people upset over shit that has not happened to distract them from what actually has happened? Fuck off.
>>
>>30549603
>police are innocent
>uniformed soldiers aren't combatants

Nobody's saying they deserved to be shot, or that all police are actively involved in criminal activity, merely that by the virtue of being armed and dangerous, they are not "innocent bystanders". There aren't really any American soldiers that deserved to be blown up in Afghanistan, but to call them innocent because they were attacked by militants is contorting the truth. In the minds of the people attacking these officers, they're the uniformed enemy. And again, it's not like they were unarmed. Every single offficer shot was armed, which makes them a combatant, even if they're not actively fighting. I don't see what's so hard about this.
>>
>>30550270
>>30550290
Rather I should say that you are applying a very wide set of possibilities to what was narrow set of circumstances and, yes, what I would call justifiable actions in that narrow set of circumstances.
>>
>>30550290
So he was not a veteran with a gun who went on a shooting spree?
Oh right he was a terrorist, we don't give those constitutional rights.

Nobody cared when it was mudslimes.
Nobody cared when it was a black guy.
By the time it hits the first white guy, it will be already too late.

>this_is_the_future_you_chose.jpg
>>
>>30549639
>>30549657
It's literally their fucking jobs. If they didn't want to take unnecessary risks, they'd just shoot every single person they stopped and cut the bullshit. But no, they're actually supposed to keep the peace, enforce the law, and protect life wherever possible. You fucks seem to think that trying to end a confrontation without dozens dead is like forcing officers to clear minefields on the Eastern Front.
>>
>>30550332
see
>>30550331

Please tell me that you aren't trying to say that the cops were wrong for taking out a fucker who was sniping them and civilians, and had already survived being shot by a police officer because they had on body armor.
>>
File: gummer.jpg (440 KB, 1270x549) Image search: [Google]
gummer.jpg
440 KB, 1270x549
I like to think that one of the bomb squad guys was a /K/ommando who has seen Tremors 2 and Idolizes Burt Gummer and his chief was like ok we have armed suspect behind cover that we cant get to safely what do we do. and /K/ommando bob is like SIR I HAVE AN IDEA!!!
>>
>>30550338
>You fucks seem to think that trying to end a confrontation without dozens dead is like forcing officers to clear minefields on the Eastern Front.
>confrontation
Yeah, a dude in civilian clothes shooting at your uniforms from a preplanned position of ambush with a semi-auto rifle is just a "confrontation."

They didn't have time to waste with a fucking barricade situation when officers were literally bleeding out and there were reports of multiple shooters and fucking IEDs. Running in there and getting more people shot was not going to help.
>>
>>30549184
>>30549200
Some articles say SKS.
>>
>>30550319
You are too far gone. Officers guarding an intersection from scores of hooting "youths" are no combatants.
Motherfucking 45 year old PUBLIC TRANSPORT COPS ARE NOT COMBATANTS.

THIS MINDSET IS THE MINDSET OF SOMEONE AT WAR. IF THAT IS THE CASE, FINE. REMEMBER HE SAID HE WAS AT WAR WITH WHITE PEOPLE. JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITES THEY NEEDED TO DIE. IF YOU ARE ON HIS SIDE AS A SYMPATHIZER WHEN THE LINES ARE DRAWN, YOU BETTER STOCK UP YOU MAGAZINES AND BARRICADE YOUR WINDOWS.
YOU ARE GONNA FEEL IT NIGGER.
>NO MORE TAX FROM THE WHITE MAN
>SEGREGATION
>NO MORE HANDOUTS, PROGRAMS OR EVEN PRISONS FINANCED BY THE WHITE MAN
>NO MORE WHITE COPS
>NO MORE WHITE SPONSORED EDUCATION
>NO WHITE PRODUCED FIREARMS FOR BLACK HANDS
ENJOY YOURSELF MOTHERFUCKER I WILL RIP AND TEAR THROUGH YOUR HORDES OF NIGGERS FROM 300 YARDS WITH 5.56 AND NO AMOUNT OF HOLLERING WILL CHANGE THAT REALITY.
>>
>>30546678
>>30549580
Nah, dude, the cops activated their deathstreak.
>>
>>30546750
>An RPG-7 with a thermobaric warhead should've been cheaper

FOUND THE RUSSIAN
>>
>>30549757
He was still firing from the building.
>>
>>30548421

These domestic terrorists are going to fucking regret going to war with the Texas police.
>>
>>30550319
are you fucken stupid?
>>
So what happened to the other three suspects they had in custody?
>>
I think that it was a terrible precedent to set, killing someone with a suicide robot. It's pretty much on par with wasting him with a predator drone. They had plenty of opportunity to wait him out, it's not like he packed days of food and water.

Conversely, they did have reports of other shots fired and such, like they always get. So many false reports from idiots confusing the scene and making it difficult to size up the scale of the situation. On top of that, nobody wanted to have a three-day siege while BLM formed a giant circle around the place, and possibly harassing/attacking the police while they prepared for the inevitable death by cop. That situation would only get uglier and more difficult for the police the longer it went on, but now they're saddled with the reputation of drone-striking someone rather than try to take them alive, and that's playing right into the wanton murdering of black people dialogue going on.
>>
>>30550372
>cops were wrong for taking out a fucker who was sniping them and civilians
Nope they were not.
It is their job.
There is a difference however when you militarize the police with what is effectively drones.

It might not drop a Hellfire on you, but the implications are really scary.
Just wait for the inevitable
"hey /k/ a police robot is knocking down your door trying to take away your funs how do you defend yourself?" threads to see the desperate memes.
>>
>>30546271
can't beat them drones
>>
>>30550388
They already had three people in custody, wounded officers had already been evacuated, the gunman was cornered in a windowless part of the garage, and the only IED reports were those mentioned in the building where the gunman was planning to hole up.

The issue is that there are few legal precedents for actual executions staged by police. All police killings are carried out to stop an immediate threat to life, which this guy wasn't. It was almost like they didn't have to rush in, because they had a robot to deliver a nonlethal solution.

Besides, this sounds like the ONE situation that SWAT teams are SPECIFICALLY trained for. Tell me, if this isn't the kind of event where you use SWAT, what is? It's not like the Dallas PD had MRAPS or anything similar that could survive IEDs or small-caliber fire. It's not like they had HOURS to prepare a plan for his capture.
>>
>>30550270

>e) murders 5 police officers because some dumb cunt got perforated for resisting arrest by different cops
>>
>>30550504
I blatantly stole your thread idea, thx.

>>30550555
>>
File: 1463013661996.gif (2 MB, 309x174) Image search: [Google]
1463013661996.gif
2 MB, 309x174
>>30550377
Lol
>>
File: ants.png (1 MB, 1024x936) Image search: [Google]
ants.png
1 MB, 1024x936
>>30550551
>not getting the point of why this is different than a SWAT team shooting the fucker in the head
do you want to get drone striked?
cause this is how you get drone striked.
>>
>>30550598

I agree with you that it's a dangerous precedent to set. However I will still quietly celebrate this fucking faggot getting blown to shit all the same.
>>
>>30549195
He did an 8 month tour in 2013/14.
>>
>>30550504
It could be scary if they start using them in situations not like the one it was actually used in. If that happens, then I will have something to say about it.
For this shit, though? I'm glad they figured out how to kill that fucker without any more losses. Would I want them to do it frequently? Hell no, but then, if there are a bunch of fuckers sniping people, that is even more scary, and it's also a possibility, and has been for a very long time, but you don't see /k/ threads about that all the time.
/k/ is /k/, so there have been some threads about that, and I'm sure you're right that there will be some threads like what you're talking about, just as there are /end_of_days/ fantasy threads all the time.
That doesn't mean that I have to pander to them.
>>
File: 1442442115330.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1442442115330.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>30550413
Dude, the US government itself labels all military-age males in a battle zone as "enemy combatants". At what point do you label every single person "innocent"? It DOES matter what flag you wear, because tells your allies and enemies what side you're on. Remember the Predator movies? The bugger didn't ever kill anything without a weapon, because there's no sport in it. Apparently the police treat anyone with a weapon as a combatant until they determine otherwise, so I don't see how counting armed, trained individuals among the "innocents" is rational or productive.

Just because someone is a combatant doesn't mean they deserve to die. I'm just saying there's a difference between popping a pre-schooler and popping some dude in his mid 20's with a rifle slung over his shoulder and an itchy trigger finger. Stop getting so irrational over what is effectively a semantic argument.
>>
To be fair to the cops the guy was purported to have a bomb and had set one earlier. So bombing him was literally the best option. While waiting for him to set off his (maybe even while pretending to surrender) could put morw lives at risk and show the Dallas PD to be weak.

The Dallas police did the right thing
>>
>>30550498
Commentators suspect the "drone/robot execution" issue will be criminally or constitutionally challenged in the near future, likely when it happens against someone who has actual public sympathy (think the ATF using a drone strike on an elderly MMJ grower because they assume everyone growing weed is going to have assault rifles with them)
>>
>>30549603

It is a fact that Dorner killed fewer people than the cops did chasing Dorner.

Here's a fucking fun detail you may have forgotten: The cops shot to death two innocent women because they suspected they might have been Dorner. They "mistook" two tiny asian women for one black man.

With cops like that, the cops are the real threat to peace.
>>
>>30550652
>To be fair to the cops the guy was purported to have a bomb and had set one earlier. So bombing him was literally the best option.

Bull. Shit.

I don't care if the guy is literal Satan. Cops do not get to bomb a suspect. Even if the only way to get him would be to march a 100 cops to certain death, well guess what? A hundred cops need to die that day. Cops are not soldiers, they have fucking rules that they need to obey.
>>
>>30550687
Literally none of this is true. The two women were wounded, not killed. The city bought them a new truck.
>>
>>30550634
Remember when only huge city metro PDs could afford APCs?
And now even Hickville, Idaho has one thanks to the massive surplus left by the Army.

What will happen in 10 years when the new generation of drones will replace the old ones?
And I am not talking Predator drones, there are literally more scout drones, that can survey an area 24/7 for days without refueling.
And even if you don't buy into that harsh scenario of constant surveillance, what if people demand more ground drones because this saves cop lives?
The large corporations will lobby it too to get their hardware off the shelves.
And please do tell me how you fight a ground drone with your HD arsenal should there ever be the need to.
I am very against tinfoil memes, this is serious.
>>
>>30550726
>they have rules they need to obey
But not criminals right?
>>
>>30549828
>You can't waste time
>Lets just throw the rule book out along with everything the constitution and official oaths of service says!
fucks like you just need to shut the fuck up and go edujamacate yourself.

>B-but he shot some cops, good for them blowing him up within the domestic US borders!
fuck off, thats not how laws work. Go look up social contract and what part 'the law' plays in that.
>>
>>30546271

>New Rainbow 6: Siege DLC
>>
>>30548873

He asked for a cell phone.

They cancelled his plan.
>>
>>30550802

No bars? That's a shame.
>>
>>30550687
Cops have been getting more crazy recently.
>>
>>30550388
>shooting at your uniforms from a preplanned position of ambush
project much? The first fat black lady said she saw the whole thing, the guy was right there by the chickenwingz place and started blastin the cops. There was no "2 snipers from elevated positions shooting officers in the back" like the police chief first tried to sell.

>>30550413
>PUBLIC TRANSPORT COPS ARE NOT COMBATANTS.
Pretty sure they are armed. And I'm pretty sure he was the first one to end up dead. Ever think that cop tipped the shooter over the edge by infringing on his rights and OCing, and from there it was an avalanche?
>>
>>30546271
>>30548823
>>30548873
>>30550802
HOLY FUCK

memes aside, they probably just made a TON of future hostage takers ignore negotiation attempts, thinking they are getting blown up.

GOOD JOB DALLAS PD, THIS KILLS THE HOSTAGES
>>
>>30546271
>Implying this standoff wasn't going to end in a fatality.

On one hand, if I was in a standoff with some dude who clearly no longer values his own life and I still value mine,i don't see why sending a robot to take the guy out without putting me in danger wouldn't be the best option. On the other have operating on this guy and taking him alive so the state can kill him would have been much more satisfying for society in general
>>
>>30550818

This is why everyone hates robocallers.
>>
>>30550531
SWAT teams are basically 'one-call-away "kill squads"' now. You think they woulda done what they were trained to do and negotiated and waited it out, but no, now they just RCXD people and set precidents of "Fuck laws and rules, it doesn't apply to cops or anyone in govt" along with 'first dronestrike on US citizen on domestic soil."

As if the Predator drone flying around Tarpman's truck wasn't bad enough, now this shit. btw, anyone ever see the bodycam footage of Tarpman's death? Oh yea, it was never released...... I wonder why?
>>
>>30548754
underrated post
>>
>>30550844
naw man, you can't blow up the hostage taker without killing hostages. You're only at risk if you're like this dumbass and get in a standoff all by yourself
>>
>>30550747
So then the cops not obeying their own rules makes them criminals.
>>
>>30550927
>drone with a gun
nobody said it has to explode.
a drone can carry anything.
>>
>>30550747
They do have rules. It's called the law.

They break those rules, they go to jail. Not get executed because it's faster and easier than arresting them.
>>
>>30550802
How do we know any of this is true? What if he decided to surrender but they wanted revenge?
>>
>>30550746
I know you are serious, but I can't take you seriously. Cops having APCs isn't scary to me. I think more civilians should own APCs. When police departments use their toys in situations that are wrong I get upset. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE SITUATIONS.
Civilians will always be on the shit end of the stick. Even if everything was legal for civilians, civilians would be on the shit end of the stick. That has not changed. If it comes down to a situation where it's not just a fucked up individual lashing out, and there aren't better options, then it is more likely I will be critical, and possibly feel some cause for fear.
Until then, no.
>>
>>30550927
well yeah I worded that badly.
by blown up I mean the cops send a robot with intent to kill.
like they make a bot carry a case that has a shotgun in it or some shit.
and a phone laying on top of it as a trigger.
shit I don't know but people under stress with guns aimed at their location aren't really the most reasonable and un-paranoid people, yes?
>>
>>30550873
>taking him alive so the state can kill him would have been much more satisfying for society in general
Isn't that true justice? Isn't that what makes us a lawful society? When the police doesn't play by their own rules why should anyone trust them?
>>
>>30550977
>I will care for it once it is too late
Ehhhhh
>>
>>30551012
>I will be paranoid of every possible eventuality that is probably not going to happen
Ehhhhh
>>
>>30546271
>>30546271

NEVER FORGET R2DINDU!!!

>> 7-7-16, Never forget, R2DINDU
>>
>>30550413
Found the new copy pasta.
>>
>>30550997
>Isn't that true justice? Isn't that what makes us a lawful society?
That is what the social contract dictates is supposed to happen. But yet again, cops take it to the next level
>Cops shoot unknown amount of citizens
>Finally someone flips their shit and kills cops
>Cops dronestrike the US Citizen killer WITH EXPLOSIVES

>When the police doesn't play by their own rules why should anyone trust them?
This.
>>
>>30550963
That's very possible. But we weren't there so all we can go on is what other people say.
>>
>>30551036
what are you even doing on /k/?
you can just call the cops when a black gentleman breaks into your home, cause that statistically very unlikely to the average american.
no need to be armed, citizen.
>>
>>30550413
>REMEMBER HE SAID HE WAS AT WAR WITH WHITE PEOPLE.
Is that why a "LEO of dark skin" died too?

>implying this wasn't a 9/11-style coverup of other pertainant news
>9/10 - $1 billion of taxpayer money unaccounted for
>2016 - still no media mention of that money or where it went.

>7/6 - Comey lets off shillary
>7/7 - Comey gets roasted live on CSPAN, and not even a few hours later, news is solely spotlighted on Dallas cop killings with reporters calling the rally "A anti-police rally" instead of an "anti-police brutality/outrage of excessive force without accountability" assembly.
>>
>>30551036
Noguns or just baiting?
>>
>>30546271
>"We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was," Rawlings told reporters. "Other options would have exposed our officers in grave danger."
Mustard gas
>>
>>30551159
>they shoot 5 cops to cover another daily occurrence of Hillary fucking up
your tinfoil should be declared a strategic resource by FEMA for times of aluminum shortage.
>>
>>30551114
>That's very possible. But we weren't there so all we can go on is what the joo-owned govt-controlled media spoonfeeds us.
>>
>>30551181
>>they shoot 5 cops to cover another daily occurrence of Hillary fucking up
>another daily occurence
Did you even watch the Congressional committee hearing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc
>>
>>30551207
>>>/x/
>>
>>30550844
Good. We don't negotiate with terrorists anyways.
>>
>>30551138
>>30551165
I have plenty of guns. And no, it's not bait to call people out on being overly paranoid. Not everyone agrees on /k/ just because you see a lot of threads about something on /k/. Not everyone who has guns is waiting for the collapse of civilization or running through all possible scenarios in their head. Some of us will deal with shit when it comes.
Also, yes, part of it is bait, just as the whole slippery slope, hypothetical BS scenario shit that stupid fucks here pump out is bait.
You guys sound like the asshats who think that if someone believes border enforcement should be a thing, they are or should be prepared to become a right-wing extremist at the drop of a hat.
>>
not too long for drones, eh?
>>
>>30551240
>thinks those threads and posts are bait
ah so just a newfag, got it.
anyway let me welcome you to /k/.
>>
>>30551246
We'll get them in their churches ;)
>>
>>30547024
FUCKING KEK
>>
>>30551275
No, I'm not new, I'm just not stupid. A portion of of that shit is bait. How do I know this? I've slung some out.
>>
File: kuratas.jpg (198 KB, 750x1072) Image search: [Google]
kuratas.jpg
198 KB, 750x1072
>>30551246
We'll just team up with the Japs to help us make enough robots for every nigger alive
>>
>>30549757
what are they going to do, just shut down that part of the city the next day? it was a weekday you know, people actually who have jobs have to get around and do shit
>>
File: T-1 DPD.jpg (169 KB, 1042x888) Image search: [Google]
T-1 DPD.jpg
169 KB, 1042x888
>>
>>30551427
woha gramps, nice black bordered meme.
what is this, 2008?
still stealing your pepe though.
>>
File: Jean-Baptiste_Emanuel_Zorg.jpg (49 KB, 458x320) Image search: [Google]
Jean-Baptiste_Emanuel_Zorg.jpg
49 KB, 458x320
>>30551411
I sort of agree, but you just sounded like pic related.
People are saying all sorts of shit about explosives and him firing sporadically. It sounds to me like they didn't have any better option. If it seemed possible/likely that he had remote explosives or booby traps all over, I wouldn't want them to put a SWAT through that. Even if he just had a vest, I wouldn't want someone to have to get into the same room as him.
If it's proven there wasn't just cause, that's another matter.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (42 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
42 KB, 443x332
>>30548244
We did it back in 1994 after the Adelaide NCA bombing.
The suspect holed himself up in the roof of a stomewalled farmhouse so the police couldn't get him or safely assault.
So they requested that and Army EOD robot 'Echidna' went in and started firing the Browning A5 shotgun normally used for dooropening into the ceiling at random until he surrendered
>>
File: Robit SS2.jpg (108 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Robit SS2.jpg
108 KB, 1280x1024
>>30546271
>We System Shock 2 nao
>>
>>30549275
>due process? Fuck you.
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

It's times like these that remind me that /k/ would all be loyalists.
>>
>>30550634
>I don't understand precedent
The moment you make an exception for using it any case where any case due to police being in danger if they do their jobs is the moment you make an exception for every case. Stop being blinded by your fear of terrorists and stand up for your rights and the rights of others now or there will be no one left to stand up with you for yours you little shit.
>>
>>30551536
I think that killing somebody who is armed, has committed homicide, and will not surrender is a completely reasonable choice, and something the founding fathers would totally approve of.
>>
>>30548754
Gotta use those funds somehow or they won't get them next year.
>>
>>30551518
Pretty fucking tricky to get someone to a courtroom after they've killed a bunch of policemen and holed themselves in a defensive position with no apparent intent of surrendering.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (8 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
8 KB, 512x288
Philadelphia MOVE bombing 1985

Cops dropped a satchel charge into a black 'terrorist' seige
>>
>>30551536
I stand up for my rights and the rights of others you stupid fuck. The day I become some crazed lone gunman running through the streets, taking up position to snipe cops and civilians, you have my express permission to take me out in the same manner, especially if I don't negotiate or any of the other numerous things others have reported.
If something else is determined, and not just paranoid delusions of some dipshit, maybe I'll take a firmer position.
>>
>>30549161
sks and a handgun
>>
>>30549184
He had an SKS and a handgun and fired from a parking garage he was also a military veteran
>>
>>30551599

Tricky or not, you have to try, otherwise it's just a death squad. Rolling in a mobile bomb is not a valid police tactic, and never should be. If they wanted to do that, they should have called in the army or guard to do it. It still wouldn't have been legal, but the police already look like a sack of murdering fuckwits, and they don't need any more of this sort of press.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (42 KB, 450x293) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
42 KB, 450x293
>>30551604
11 dead including kids and a neighborhood burned out
>>
>>30551518
>wut iz resisting arrest
>just walk into my bullets mr. lawman, you can't just shoot me I deserve a fair trial ;^)
>help help my rights are being violated stop shooting me ;_;

you are not a smart man.
>>
>>30551599
Doesn't matter, he was no longer an immediate threat. There where plenty of options left.

I don't like defending this shit either. I'm not a storm fag boot licker, but the guy clearly deserved the electric chair/injection whatever. But that, should have been decided in a courtroom. Not by cops 'avenging thier friend'

Cops have to be professional, that's my problem. They have a responsibility to bring criminals justice In the manner prescribed in the Constitution. Trigger happy cops, who take justice into thier own hands, are bad for freedom.
>>
>>30548620
This.
>>
>>30551657
>this is what happens
You're retarded.

They where camping outside for a guy who had no provisions inside.

They where almost entirely safe. All they had to do was wait for the guy to get hungry, thirsty, sleepy or need to piss. And plenty of other options avaliable.
>>
>>30551678
>In the manner prescribed in the Constitution

There is nothing in the Constitution about how LE is supposed to capture the criminals.
>>
>>30551636
>you have to try
>negotiated with him for hours
>negotiations broke down
>bomb robot'd his ass instead of sending swat into his pre prepared killzone
>not trying

are you retarded? Apparently yes if you think "muh drones" has anything to do with this

problems with drones
>privacy
>AI being in control of killing people without oversight
neither has anything to do with this. being against a guy piloting a RC car with a gun on it to plug some fuck who shot 11 cops and some bystanders makes no sense. i they have to give him a "fair trial ;_;" then why do you think it would have been cool for swat to have zerged him instead?

no one ever said combat has to be fair. magdump cops, get killed by a rc car with a claymore attached to the front. deal with it.

>>30551709
>just wait for 3 days for dehydration to set in ;_;
yeah blocking off several blocks of downtown and a parking garage to respect a mass shooters rights makes perfect sense.
>or send a bunch of swat down his prepared kill zone and shoot him, which is totally different than using a robot instead of risking dozens of lives ;_;
>>
>>30551678
Muh constitution
>>
>>30551729
>or send a bunch of swat down his prepared kill zone and shoot him

I can't find the vid, but does anyone have the one where SWAT rushes in through the garage door and are immediately met with auto fire?
>>
>>30551729
>efficiency is more important
>it's OK because he was a criminal
You wouldn't have to wait three days, maybe a day.
>>
>>30551678
you are an opinionated ignoramus

>constitution
>dictates how police capture criminals
>ignoring the metric fuckton of state and federal statutes regarding when and how you can kill the shit out of a fugitive from justice.

in 1986 if you holed up in a hotel room with a gun and a hostage they'd send 5 guys in and kill you
in 2016 then send a drone with a gun on it and robocop your ass without risking anyone else's lives. Gotta love progress.

>>30551762
yes, it is ok because he was an active fugitive from justice mag dumping at anything that came within rifle range. read a fucking book nigger, this is clear cut legal as it should be.
>>
>>30551729

That's all well and good. Fucking blow up anyone you suspect is a shooter. Never mind at one time they thought there were four shooters. Fuckin' blow them all up. Don't bother trying to drag their ass into court and figure out how/why they went shooter on everyone, surely we can figure everything out from their facebook posts.

Trials aren't just for proving guilt or innocence, they're about a proper investigation handled from both sides of the fence. Nobody's going to defend or dismiss ridiculous theories on how this guy operated now, it's just going to be people slinging whatever theory benefits them most and getting whatever new rights they want for it.
>>
>>30551777
>he might have been innocent guys
>he was just shooting at police attempting to arrest him because polieeece be racis
>dindu nuffin

if you resist arrest with lethal force you will be killed by the police unless you surrender. This is the law of the land, regardless of your asshurt and juvenile understanding of the US legal system and "muhrights".
>>
>>30551723
>what is due process?
>>
>>30551804
>if you resist arrest with lethal force you will be killed by the police unless you surrender.
How do we know he hadn't run out of ammo and was ready to surrender but the cops weren't going to have none of that and get payback for their fallen brothers?
>>
>>30551804

When you can qualify a situation as a siege, he's no longer at threat to the population at large unless he comes out. If he does with weaponry, light him up with what the fuck ever. Sending in a drone under the pretense of carrying a phone then blowing him up is not just a violation, but also kills the trust in negotiations in the future. I don't doubt the dude was guilty and deserved it, but I want to see him in court, and I want to see the actual progression of how he planned and put this shit into action, rather than wild accusations by the same people trying to take away rights from both sides.
>>
>>30551832
I had no idea that a guy drawing on a cop required courts and warrants. Who knew that a simple 7/11 robbery takes over 30 years and appeals before the cop can open up in the guy.
>>
File: 1467903644821.jpg (88 KB, 558x600) Image search: [Google]
1467903644821.jpg
88 KB, 558x600
>>30551776
>ignoramus
This is my favorite word. Thank you for using it!
>>
>>30551852
>da copz be raciz

>>30551853
>its ok to risk 20 guys lives smoking him out and killing him
>omg dey used a robot instead, don't they know you have to be sporting u jackbooted thugs!
>>
>>30551853
So a seige has absolutely no risk to anyone else? Good to know that cop seeking bullets are actually real and no bystander more than 300 meters away wouldn't catch a bullet. Good thing this didn't take place in a city or something where evacuating that area for an extended seige isn't stupid as shit and unfeasable.

it seems like you would be fine if they decided to storm the place because of some scale of fairness in your head.
>>
I've read that this shooting happened in a College parking lot, but that the sniper was in an elevated enclosed space. He must've been very hard to get to. Can anyone give the details on his location and the weapon he used?
>>
>>30551607
>I stand up for my rights and the rights of others you stupid fuck
No, you don't. If you did then you wouldn't be supporting the police killing someone when they were not in harms way. This is literally summary execution without trial. The only reason police are normally allowed to use lethal force is if they are in danger and that goes out the window when they people doing the killing are not in danger at the time and are killing the suspect with a robot remotely. You don't get to make the argument that they would be in danger if they acted therefor they can preemptively use lethal force, otherwise that's no different then doing a drone strike on someone's home in place of a no knock raid because they have a weapon and could fight back posing a danger to police.
>>
>>30551871
At the point when they killed him he wasn't an immediate threat. They could have driven in with one of those MRAPs and if he raised his rifle towards them the cops are free to light him up.

Is the bomb robot considered an officer now and was within it's right to self defense?
>>
RIP R2Dindu
>>
>>30551948
hahahahhahahha
>>
>>30551907

>It's impossible to wait someone out, people have to go to work and support the economy!

Shutting down a few blocks is a massive pain in the ass, but so long as these standoffs continue to result in summary executions, they aren't going to be understood at the root cause, we'll just lump them together with the terrorists and ignore the source issues. Failing to try to take someone alive, particularly after murdering multiple other people on little other than suspicion, does not in any way prevent future cop-killing sprees.
>>
>>30551930
>a guy shot up a bunch of cops and bystanders
>holes up in a place with who knows how much ammo
>he is no longer a treat because he wasn't shooting
>>
>>30551948
I prefer Allahu Ackbot
>>
>>30548980
Well it was about goddamn time!
>>
>>30551959
>What did we do wrong to make terrorists hate us so?

Go to Europe and open your ass to sand nigger hoards if that is your opinion of how terrorists should be treated
>>
>>30551959
It's a no win situation at least in terms of dealing with active shooters.

If you manage to talk them down they still killed a shitton of people and they will be a martyr in prison and be able to spread thier bullshit ie. Charles Manson, if you kill them outright after making an attempt at negotiation you also have a martyr but at least it would deter people who think it's a way to a comfy cell and a book deal.
>>
>>30549253
Make police stations veteran-free zones.
>>
>>30551207
>I don't understand what ORICON means even though it was explained in the hearing.
>>
>>30549253
>>30552025
a good chunk of officers are vets actually. It part of the reason why law enforcement is moving towards straight enforcement with near no attempts at community policing. Can't really expect grunts to understand the latter
>>
>>30551989

Terrorists blow themselves up, simple difference.
>>
>>30550726
You sir are an idiot
>>
>>30546750
xaxaxa
>>
>>30551961
>police preparing for no knock raid
>suspect reported to have talked about how he would shoot anyone breaking in even if they were cops
>police choose to fire a hellfire into the suspect's house instead because he would be a threat if they did a normal raid
>>
>>30552087
a no knock raid actually has the process you love so much behind it, retard
>>
>>30552053
>Man shoots up a bunch of fags while claiming allegiance to ISIS
>he is not a terrorist because the only explosives he had were tiny one shooting bits of lead
>
>>
>>30549825
Might want to ask your mom to tell the doctor to dial back on the Adderall a bit. You're shouting on the internet.
>>
>>30548754
>not wasting taxpayer money
>the police
Pick one
>>
>>30549603
>LAPD
>innocent
hah, hahaha
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.