[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just fuck my military up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 22
File: female leopard 2 loader.webm (3 MB, 854x478) Image search: [Google]
female leopard 2 loader.webm
3 MB, 854x478
>Britain looks set to lift the ban on women serving in ground combat roles in the UK military, according to reports.
Prime Minister David Cameron is reported to be preparing to make the announcement during the Nato summit which opened in Polish capital Warsaw on Thursday.
The Government has carried out a consultation on lifting the ban, and Downing Street said an announcement would be made "in due course".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3680757/UK-lift-ban-women-serving-ground-combat-roles.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36746917
>>
>>30545320
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680732/Female-soldiers-allowed-serve-frontline-combat-roles-David-Cameron-set-announce-Britain-prepares-finally-lift-ban.html
>>
>>30545320
She seemed like she did a pretty good job
If she can do that for the entire payload without getting fatigued as shit I wouldn't have a problem.

Also, If women expect to serve combat roles, they should 100% expect to be gang raped if they are ever captured
>>
File: M1 Abrams reloading good webm.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
M1 Abrams reloading good webm.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>>30545353
Compared to pic related? A bit slow Id say.
>>
File: 1465529483674.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1465529483674.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1333
>>30545320
>le "womyn are bad 4 military!" maymay
I didn't know /k/'s "strong", hairy men would be this insecure and scared of the opposite sex.
>>
I thought yurotrash tanks had autoloaders.
>>
>>30545393
French and Russians yes as well as a few eastern euros who use left over Soviet equipment.
>>
Aren't tanks supposed to auto load these days
>>
>>30545440
Amerifats don't like those.
>>
>>30545353
still, a stronger man would be better suited
she could serve as driver, gunner or commander where strength isn't an issue
>>
>>30545563
To be fair, you kinda want all of your crew to be men for strengh reasons. Imagine if the tracks come off or they need replacing, or the tank gets stuck in mud and a tree has to be cut down to help get it unstuck.
>>
>>30545320
I will never understand why they dont fucking store tank rounds with the tips facing the gun so the loader doesnt need to turn that thing 180°
>>
>>30545353
>i mean she did a decent job

That's the problem with females in the military and people who support it, it isn't about you doing "ok" it's about being able to have the best of the best, a man can do that job way better than she can.
>>
>>30545593
Except you can't have all the best men on every role in your army. A woman with "okay" strength is better than nothing. If you have a male that can do her job better you can always replace her. How is that a problem?
>>
>>30545611
Because we do have the option at the moment to pick the best of the best, and in most cases, the best of the best happen to be men. When WW3 kicks off we can start drafting women but until then, why make your military weaker voluntarily?
>>
>>30545650
If the woman can pass the same entry exams as men do is she really taking anyone's place?
>>
>>30545377
Everytime there is a happening you useless faggots flood every goddamn board on the site with your shitposting. I honestly wish someone would kill the lot of you.
>>
File: when u see it - ponnari.jpg (608 KB, 640x899) Image search: [Google]
when u see it - ponnari.jpg
608 KB, 640x899
>>30545679
This.
Not to mention at least my local military's seriously running low on capable manpower, so I'd think anyone capable of holding a gun and running around in full gear should be more than welcome to the group.
>>
No-one who has ever been part of the Infantry thinks this is a good idea. The politicians don't give a fuck that this will destroy the fighting capability of of the Army and ultimately get people killed.
>>
>>30545374

>all that smoke

just cancer my shit up, senpai. at least those guys are smart enough to be wearing gas masks.
>>
>>30546583
>The politicians don't give a fuck that this will destroy the fighting capability of of the Army and ultimately get people killed.
>letting the very small number of women who want to be in the army in is going to destroy the fighting capability of the entire military

there will be a few special snowflake units with chicks and that's it. barely anything will change.
>>
File: 1416611214025.jpg (498 KB, 1601x1028) Image search: [Google]
1416611214025.jpg
498 KB, 1601x1028
>>30546583
>No-one who has ever been part of the Infantry thinks this is a good idea.
I have, and I see no problems.
Only insecure amerifat faggots think that having females fighting alongside men will somehow "ruin" the entire system.
>>
>>30545320
someone has to make bingo card for those treads, but i'm too lazy
>>
>>30545320
A little rich coming from murica, which did this first
>>
>>30545320
>>30545374

The Leopard 2's inspace is so much better designed than the M1. It isn't even funny.
>>
>>30545374
comparing >>30545377 to >>30545320 isnt quite fair due to how the gun is set up inside the turret. The shells are ungainly as fuck and being a smaller female would allow for easier times inside those turrets. She has to arc all the way around the breech while the loader in the abrams is positioned to the rear and side of the breech. As an MP we always stuck our females in the basket of the ASV because it was cramped as fuck and they never had problems loading the .50 or mk19 because their hands were smaller
>>
>>30547498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EISdt3qyiY4

See, its difficult for the male loader as well
>>
Well, it didn´t seem like she was on a time trial or anything, so it is difficult to argue if she was doing well or badly.

Also, the way those rounds are stored is just awkward.

>>30545588
>I will never understand why they dont fucking store tank rounds with the tips facing the gun so the loader doesnt need to turn that thing 180°

I´m guessing it is to avoid having the armour-piercing points pointing into the turret, where they can do the most damage to the tank and the crew inside if they cook off after an enemy hit? Although I don´t know if this is an accurate guess since I´m not sure if ammo cooking off is the rough equivalent of it being shot, or if it just explodes.
>>
>>30547958
cooking off is when you chamber the round and the heat from the barrel ignigtes the powder charge and fires the boolat
>>
>>30545593
The problem is also that "decent" and "OK" are considered good for a woman when a man would get smoked until he is actually good
>>
>>30547624
He's still much faster than she is, as soon as he puts the round down he gets it seated and ready to fire
>>
>>30548019
you're judging her on a single loading. Each round is going to load different after fatigue sets in. We have no idea how many rounds either of them had loaded previously.
>>
>>30548035
The fact that muscle fatigue sets in faster for women and that her base strength is automatically lower means as soon as her effectiveness begins to drop it will plummet

If they were both fresh he will be faster than her and she will get exhausted faster than he will
>>
>>30547624
9 seconds

>>30545320
7 seconds to do that last 4 seconds of >>30547624, so I estimate 12 seconds total.

>>30545374
8 seconds in MOPP equipment, 7 if the breech caught the first time.

Doesn't seem to be any significant difference in how far the round has to travel, but rather the woman moved slower than both the men, and the American moved faster but made a mistake raising the breech block the first time.
>>
>>30545374
I'd say the difference is a matter of experience and conditioning, not gender.
>>
>>30545320
She was deffo struggling with that no doubt. look at her stance and the way she sheeplishly moves about off balance. She's putting all of her upperbody strength to move that one round.
>>30545374
Compared to this, she's definitely slow and was struggling. The loader here takes near to no effort, allbeit, he's sitting down and doesn't have to move that much.
>>30547624
To be fair for this fella, it seems like he isn't that well experienced, and the vehicle is moving too, while the other two examples, the vehicle is stationary.

A trained loader will take barely any time to load the next round. Example being: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxQ4JQz-to8 Skip to around 1:23.
>>
>>30547409
Whoop dee fuck, she can carry an MG3. Now show me a female carrying chest rig with plates, rifle, ammo, ruck and a CG M2.

No? Oh, I see.

I've seen all I want to see of "strong independent wymyn" in the infantry - my country has them in fighting roles. Which of course means "someone does their share of the work for them".
>>
>>30548308
The rounds in the video you linked are sitting right next to the breech, and the loader doesn't even need to turn around. What gives?
>>
Britfag here, it makes little difference, most combat roles have been open to women for years, many have tried to join the parachute regiment, none have yet passed, same with all SF training, which have allowed women to try for 23 SAS (reserves) for several years, the Royal Navy opened up combat roles to women, and so far only three have managed to conplete the Royal marine commando course.

The question isn't wether or not they were allowed in the first place, but will they be held to a lower physical standard in training? If so, then the whole purpose of equality among genders in the military is trashed, as it's not equality if Recruit A has to March 15 miles with 46kg in 2:50 and Recruit B has to March 15 miles with 25kg in 2:50.
>>
File: 1452570578519.png (226 KB, 554x335) Image search: [Google]
1452570578519.png
226 KB, 554x335
>>30545374
>1972+44
>still using nigger loader
should upgrade to loli loader
>>
>>30545320
Theres literally no problem with women wanting to serve in combat roles
Just put them on fucking gear, test,tren, hgh, stuff to suppress periods, enforce stuff like communal showers and changing rooms to break down autismal boundaries
>>
>>30548371
>no woman has ever completed Parachute Regiment training meaning they've never passed P-Company
>three women have completed RMC training

fucking lel, here's your proof that the Para's are better trained than Greenie scum
>>
>>30548308
the challenger should not suffer as much as Leopard2 and Abrams because it does not use heavy one piece ammunition
>>
Exo skeletons for female loaders.

power isn't a problem, just plug it into the tank.

the HAL, by Cyberdyne, adds 40 kg lifting capacity to the user's body.
>>
>>30545650
>we can start drafting women
But for what purpose ?
>>
>>30548371
guy pay attention and brush your teeth.

its not about equality in the states. It has nothing to do with equality and it never did. Its a social experiment and its been proven that they are just lowering the standard for it.
>>
>>30548411

As someone in the process of joining paras, I would like to agree out of blind pride, but the commando tests are no joke, in fact it's about the same level as P company but just spaced out over a longer period of time, the final march is longer, but conducted with less weight.
>>
>>30546605
>at least those guys are smart enough to be wearing gas masks.
Doesn't that shit get super humid ? Or disrupt the communications
>>
>>30548415
Or you could get a man to do it a 1/20th the cost
>>
>>30547989
Cooking off or brewing up is also a term for an Ammunition explosion inside a tank. Slavs just know it as shot putt
>>
File: Challenger 2 CHARM.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1997) Image search: [Google]
Challenger 2 CHARM.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1997
>>30548413
But there's also the point that it should take longer BECAUSE it's two piece ammunition. With 1 piece, you're carrying one round. 2 Piece rounds, you're carrying the light DU round and then the heavier propellant bagged charge.
>>
>>30548448
but then there will be no money into exoskeleton development. which means grunts won't get theirs and power armor will be further away.
>>
>>30548415
Why not just replace female with a robot machine then
>>
>>30548487
because loader is another person to use a machine gun or repair the tank in the field.

You go ahead and try to repair a thrown track in a deep mud field with only 3 people per tank.
>>
>>30548462
why is there no armor door on the ammo compartment?

Abrams has them.
>>
>>30548442
Depends on how it's setup, they are likely to have comms headsets already for the noise.

For humidity, Possibly, however I work in engineering and we have fresh filtered air pumped via a cooling compressor, wouldn't be hard for them to do something similar with air filtration systems on tanks
>>
File: 1467113886017.jpg (21 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1467113886017.jpg
21 KB, 384x384
>>30548525
> You go ahead and try to repair a thrown track in a deep mud field with only 3 people per tank.
Isn't that the reason why Engineer corps follow tank divisions ?
Also, it sounds fucking bonkers that one would expect a female with a bulky as shit exoskeleton to move around in cramped tank let alone get out of it to do field repairs
>>
>>30548538
The compartments you see on the left store the DU tipped rounds. The compartments you see below and off camera store the propellant bagged charges
>>
>>30545588
Because if the ammo is hit you now have HEAT shells with the facing at the crew compartment?

Also the rounds are contained in a shell, just like with brass the main pressure wave goes in the way that is basicly a giant crimp seal.
>>
>>30548548
>Isn't that the reason why Engineer corps follow tank divisions ?

Yes it is, however there is still a reason why they practice the tank pull in training
>>
>>30548487
Why not replace all females with fembots?
>>
>>30547989
They can cook off if their is a fire in the cab too. At which point who fucking cares which direction the penetrators are pointed.
>>
>>30548317
Can't these women be given steroids or something?
>>
>>30548735
steroids are illegal, unless you are a Tranny FtM

then you are allowed to juice all you want.
>>
>>30548666
>They can cook off if their is a fire in the cab too
Not in any reasonable tank. That is why we have Wet racks and bustles with blowout panels

>At which point who fucking cares which direction the penetrators are pointed.
Fire =/= ammo detonation triggering a dozen+ HEAT rounds
>>
>>30548771
then give them peptides or sarms
>>
>>30548308

The comparison, again, makes no sense because the female loader did not seem to be under any sort of stress. There was no indication that she was on a time trial or anything. In fact, her body language seems to indicate the exact opposite.
>>
>>30548735
Guess not.

This basically amounts to what happened in the GULAGs. I'm 6 foot 4, so I get to dig trenches.

These cunts "gather foliage for camo". While the men entrench for 5 hours. They essentially pick flowers. And - at the end of the day - we're fed and paid the same.

A broad at 55 kilos is given the same amount of calories as my 110 kg torso (and no, I'm not a fat fuck, I operate the CG and don't die). And paid the same.

They then promptly hook up with an NCO, ensuring privileges of various sorts.

Tl;dr - fml serving with females in the infantry.
>>
File: sfsdfsdfsdfh.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
sfsdfsdfsdfh.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>30545374
I always love seeing .webms that I've made being saved and posted by other anons. It's like a teacher seeing a successful student or some shit.

>>30546605
You should see the inside of a Paladin
>>
>>30548868
Unless you're an autistic moron with aspergers, you've got a shit interpretation of what struggle looks like. She's off balance and is flimsy, and easily noticeable when she tries to load the round into the breach, as she does such a shit job at it.

The examples of the males loading a round weren't on an a time trial at all, what makes you think that? The fact that the men were doing a better job at everything with half the time?

Basic principle is that most females lack the upperbody strength of the average male, which is especially noticeable when you're in a heavy duty lift environment.
>>
>>30548923
>all that fucking smoke
Jesus fuck, American tankee's won't die from being shot at by other tanks, they'll fucking die from asphyxiation. Them bore excavators need some working.
>>
>>30545679
>>30546350
That's the problem though. The women get trained to male standards and then cry muh soggy knees. Then they get the standards lowered for women.
>>
>>30548968
Tbh without being buttoned up you always get some smoke back,
>>
>>30548191
You'd be wrong. Loading shells in a tank is a job far more suited for us men since we have greater upper body strength than women.
>>
>>30548425

Who said anything about the states my inbred friend?
>>
>>30548415
Good luck fitting a person with an exosuit inside a tank, the poor bastard will have a panic attack from claustrophobia.
>>
>>30548923
What kind of tank is this that gasses its own soldiers? A tank made in Auschwitz?
>>
>>30549142
>tank
>>
>>30549163
a tonk?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>30548771
Or if you have low T and have been diagnosed by your doctor

LEGAL STERON GUIDE RIGHT HERE

Step 1. Find a tranny, be their friend. Trannys carry drugs that drastically reduce test levels.

Step 2. Ask tranny friend for some of the anti androgen pills. Start taking them

Step 3. Go to your doctor and complain you feel weak, unmotivated, like crying all the time, and have trouble getting it up. Get your levels checked. Stop taking the pills IMMEDIATELY after getting your blood drawn. O shit! Looks like your testosterone is lower than that of a 3 year old girl!

Step 4. Doc will prescribe you LEGAL pharmaceutical grade steroids. Let your test levels return naturally, then enjoy your gear.

Step 5. (Optional) tear up tranny friend's boypussi with raging test boner. Only do this if "she" is convincing. If not, just play vidya or something with "her," and let them fix your computer, it's a win win.
>>
>>30549286
why is there never an Arisaka with its dust cover?
>>
>>30545320
>>30545374
well that's fucking horrible desu. niggerloading is primitive, archaic and redundant workaround for the lack of AL no matter who you put on it. my condolences to poor backward nations that can't afford automated labor in XXI century
>>
File: 1462914235306.gif (1 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
1462914235306.gif
1 MB, 356x200
>>30549286
>>
>>30549569

A guy's asshole is indistinguishable from a girl's, you know.
>>
>>30549609
Oddly enough, a guy's penis is quite different from a girl's actually
>>
>>30548968
It happens to everyone not just americans
>>
>>30548178
None of the times will change the effective fire rate in combat.
>>
Having spent time with British infantrymen, any woman dumb enough to commit to that training and environment will crack.

They spent most of their time naked or getting it out, which they thought was the height of humor. They used to wear these assless chaps for patrols and I saw one of them dressed as Santa in the mortar pits, with his balls and dick exposed, doing a dance. I couldn't understand a thing any of them were saying and they stole anything, and I do mean anything. Their officers couldn't give a fuck and the whole thing was run by corporals and sergeants, all of whom looked like convicts.

Unless they train the women separately they're not going to get any through training, even with lowered standards. It was just a bunch of maniacs, brewing their own alcohol and stealing their way through ISAF camps. I fucking hated it.

On the other hand they were all PT weapons and apparently quite good when it mattered, not that I ever saw them do anything other than homoerotic crime.
>>
>>30545377
Facts aren't memes.
>>
>>30548415
>Invent new technology to solve problem we created.

Stop pretending.
>>
>>30550545
The tech is ready. They sell them as medical and disaster aid devices in Japan.
>>
File: cigar smile.jpg (24 KB, 250x283) Image search: [Google]
cigar smile.jpg
24 KB, 250x283
>mfw you start a thread with low expectations and it gets 80 plus replies
>>
File: 1441820353333.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1441820353333.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>
>>30548462

It doesn't take any longer. The split weight and the easier to reach storage of inert parts reduce time in the same way as "one round" does.

Also that picture isn't a CHARM, it's a tungsten training round.
>>
>>30550739
Considering I got it off of the Bong Army facebook, with the description written "Pve. Bong Lad loading a Depleted Uranium CHARM round into the breach of a Challenger 2" I'll place my bets on the people who actually know what they're talking about.

Not to mention, the training round the Bong army uses is named Depleted Uranium Training round, see DU/T, and it's mentioned in this >>30548308 anons linked video too.
>>
>>30550654
Russian autoloader is lewd
>>
>>30550949
That an ATGM for the BMP-3 or is it the main ammo for the BMP-3 gun?

I´ve never actually seen an ATGM come out of the main gun of a BMP-3 before so its all a bit new to me.
>>
>>30549309
The slants would toss them because they made it harder to reassemble and they rattled, which got annoying while marching.
>>
>>30545440
The way the ammo storage racks are set up in a Abrams is so the bottom piece is locked into the honeycomb where the ammo sits, its easier to flip said rounds once you get the hang of it mainly cus its all momentum when flipping the round.
>>
>>30549995
If you clean your bore evacuater right you won't have to worry about flare backs. And when you close hatches your suppose to turn on the NBC system but some TC's are assholes and never turn it on.
>>
>>30546615

I'm not worried about women coming over and getting their vaginas all over our equipment - or whatever it is that people fear.

I do worry that standards will be allowed to slip though.

Ultimately i just don't really get it. We have strict performance requirements of men.. and women can't meet them. So we just reduce the requirements?
>>
File: kid with type 67.jpg (276 KB, 1024x716) Image search: [Google]
kid with type 67.jpg
276 KB, 1024x716
>>30547409
Wow, she can shoulder an empty mg3.

Do you happen to have a picture of her with full combat gear plus the mg3?
>>
Equal Work Equal Pay

this should apply to the military. If you can do it FINE serve, get killed like the rest of us. BUT DO NOT DRAG THE STANDARD DOWN because muh equality.

Dont make one of the hardest jobs on earth easier because weaker people wanna play too. Dont make something that depends strength weaker, BE STRONGER. If a woman wants to be all that then fine i have nothing against women filling any role on the battlefield. I require only that they do the job based on its demands. Not theirs
>>
Only total failures join the German military
>>
>>30552007
>Equal Work Equal Pay
This isn't true anywhere though.

Source, i get payed 12.79/h while another guy who does EXACTLY the same thing gets 22/h.

He's a raw material inspector, i'm a raw material inspector. Same company, everything exactly the same.

The reason he gets payed more is because he's been there for 15 years. I've been there for about 2 months now.

Anyway, The problem isn't just chicks passing the standard, it's how they behave once in. And bigger problem, how dealing with females who suck works.

The military works better as a boys only club, whether you like it or not, it's just how it is. Men are biologically inclined to treat women differently, and this effects a job that is so dependent on community and social interaction and shit.

I'm OK with women joining up, even if i know it won't work out in the end. But the LAW should treat them the same.
>>
File: 0_2a5c3c_34838bfe_orig.jpg (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
0_2a5c3c_34838bfe_orig.jpg
1 MB, 1600x900
>>30551273
it the ATGM
pic related, is the full load of a BMP-3 ATGM
>>
>>30552104
If you were a black woman you would have a lawsuit on your hands.
>>
>>30552789
I'm a shitskin, and he's a flip.
>>
File: 1414348224504.png (197 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1414348224504.png
197 KB, 480x480
>>30552036
No wonder the nation is dying, fags like you should just leave.
>>
>>30550361

Indeed, since the bottleneck there is how fast the commander can give the gunner a target, and how fast the gunner can line up a shot.

Although, it's probably borderline in the woman's case, anything over 9 seconds is going to be a problem. If the first shot is a miss, the gunner needs the second shot ready as soon as possible.
>>
>>30547958
it wouldnt really matter what direction something designed to kill tanks is pointing if it detonates an arms length away from you
>>
>>30550361
They do, especially in sustained fire where endurance is an issue
>>
Note that
>>30545320
happens in a stationary tank while
>>30547624
Manages to be faster despite being on the move.

Feminists will defend this.
>>
why don't tanks just use autoloaders? surely they are faster, take less space and with the technology we have nowadays i don't see any problems.
>>
>females in combat roles
>females in the military in general

https://youtu.be/OqD6faq8rvM
>>
>>30557248
Manual loading is faster
>>
>>30557270

>such spirit
>unbreakable will
>vaporizing that glass ceiling
>"bad ass bitch comin thru"
>we army now
>wheres my rifle?
>ah i guess it doesn't matter
>>
>>30557270
it's painful to watch, i'm a fucking lardass and they're still fucking laughable to me
>>
>>30558596
question is why tho.
>>
>>30558466
why the fuck would that be, in this day and age i see no reason that a machine couldn't perform such an easy task as loading a cannon better than humans.
>>
>>30545353

That was a slow load. That tank's rate of fire would be abysmal in gunnery or combat.
>>
>>30557248
>>30549528

Manual loading is still faster than autoloading. I imagine this is the case because a) a human loader can more quickly identify the appropriate round, even without explicit input from the gunner or commander, and b) a human loader can manipulate the round in 3 dimensions all at once, thus more quickly transferring it from its position in the magazine into the chamber of the main gun.
>>
>>30545320
>Hannah Bryce from the Royal Institute of International Affairs told the BBC News website
Read
>A literal nobody with nothing to do with the army told the BBC News website it was a very important decision

This is going to end very badly. Most of the women in the army can't meet the infantry's fitness standards.
>but if you lowered
Parliament, no. Stop.

>>30545611
>A woman with "okay" strength is better than nothing.
Forget this silly notion of being better than nothing. During selection, we reject men with better fitness than women, but accept women with fitness that would get them rejected if they were male. It's absurd.

>>30550461
Agreed. They're fucking lunatics. You don't want to put women anywhere near them.
>>
File: ba4.jpg (89 KB, 1183x790) Image search: [Google]
ba4.jpg
89 KB, 1183x790
>>30549642
>>
>>30549142
>>30548923
>>30548968

Not a tank, M109 Howitzer.
>>
>>30545440
Autoloaders like loading arms more than they do shells
>>
>>30560168
That's what I was thinking when watching the WebMD, pinch points, pinch points everywhere
>>
>>30547409
Why does the IDF, the only first world modern military with women in combat, have segregated units if men and women in an infantry unit isnt a problem?
>>
>>30545353
soldiers that are sent to war run the risk of being killed, dismembered, tortured etc., so a little rape is just one of the multiple threats facing a soldier
>>
>>30551939

>type 67
That's an FN MAG.

Also, what the fuck camo is that?
>>
>>30559457
Try it! Maybe you'll like it!
>>
>>30560168
Try to meme more responsibly.
>>
>>30561514

Lesser sexual tension?
>>
>>30547409
t. reservist
>>
it follows that NATO would use a different standard of tank gun loading than Russia, considering how different the militaries were in the cold war.

but look at France. autoloader opponents always site the T-72's problems, but surely the Leclerc is fine. how come it's not even been suggested that the big three NATO MBTs are upgraded?
>>
>>30547409

top tier bait
>>
>>30552007
>If you can do it FINE serve, get killed like the rest of us. BUT DO NOT DRAG THE STANDARD DOWN because muh equality.

You are so fucking retarded. Anyone that has ever said this is a fucking retard.
>>
File: Finnish Leopard stuck in mud.jpg (341 KB, 1632x976) Image search: [Google]
Finnish Leopard stuck in mud.jpg
341 KB, 1632x976
>>30562765
You think the UK, US, Germany and a dozen other countries should design and introduce new MBTs with autoloaders just so women can serve as tank crew members?

And loading the gun is a big factor but there are other things to consider. The tracks are incredibly heavy, if they need repairing or replacing it would be harder for most women to do the job than most men, and if the vehicle gets stuck in mud and they have to cut a tree down to help get it out, that isnt an easy physical task either.
>>
Ah, wonderful. Another incremental step in abolishing the differences between the sexes to serve the new orthodoxy, and in the pussification of Western civilization.

It's going to take a major war -- one we may not necessarily win -- to unfuck our military, and perhaps society at large.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.