[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this? My girlfriend is a total liberal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6
What did she mean by this? My girlfriend is a total liberal. Yesterday afternoon I went without her knowledge and grabbed a lower receiver and am planning on building an ar. Should I tell her? I have a feeling she will find out eventually.
>>
>>30545255
Wait until she calms down and then tell her. Best to do it now before you get too invested. It will bite you in the ass if you don't come to an understanding early.
>>
Just broke up with my liberal gf always remember anon don't cling to a mistake becouse you took a long time making it. Dump her ass
>>
>>30545270
What is funny is she is fine with my handgun collection. She won't shoot with me but she knows respects and understands pistols. But when it comes to rifles she's nuts over them, like most others. Rifles make up a fraction of the violent deaths in America.
>>
>>30545255
Go buy her a lower
>>
>>30545280
You don't have to try to persuade me anon I was just down that shitty rabbit hole. When it occurred to me I could lose all my guns 20+ if she called the cops for a simple domestic (to get back at me for nothing) that was it for me.
>>
>>30545255
Wait for the right time, do something special for her and earn your good boy points a few days ahead of time then tell her when she can't be mad at you.
>>
>>30545288
I've never thought of it like that. That is a frightening thought. But I trust her enough to not lie about something like that. But I can't see the future. If I pissed her off enough it could happen.
>>
>>30545255
>>30545280

If you truly like her/she's reasonable then just be forward. Tell her it's a crazy world and you'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

If she flips, drop her. There's plenty of girls out there. My wife, mom, grandma, mother in law, aunt etc aren't into guns themselves. But they do appreciate that I am, and know if shtf there's men around like me that are able to protect them.

I'm also raising a daughter, and slowly introducing guns to her. I just hope with positive guidance in the future she ends up with a guy similar to myself. That young man would stand to inherit one hell of a gun collection, should he be worthy.
>>
>>30545280

something like .02 of all murders are committed with rifles.

all of this info is 10 seconds away on the FBI and DOJ websites, yet people buy into the hype and don't check the facts. If she respects and understands pistols, she should know that statistically they kill a lot, lot more people than rifles do
>>
>>30545346

*2% sorry
>>
>the only things in the news involve dindus

Your girlfriend is interested in an African American.
>>
>>30545339
This is good advice. But the thing is the money more than the fear. We are supposed to be looking for an apartment together soon lel. But I don't care because when her shit car broke down I begged her to take the car process slowly. She came over 2 days later with a 2016 Honda. I begged her to get a used car. She disregarded and is now married to a huge car payment. She can afford it, but I can also afford the ar. If she can do what she likes with her money so can i. Guns have way better resale value too.
>>
>>30545255
>proud young black men are savagely gunned down by EVIL WHITE MALES after pre-emptively defending themselves

you're a cuck, OP, that's the real story here
>>
>>30545388
The op image was in response to the officers in Dallas being murdered. Not to the black men being shot. Even though both upset her equally.
>>
File: sweden - cuck is a compliment.png (223 KB, 866x334) Image search: [Google]
sweden - cuck is a compliment.png
223 KB, 866x334
>>30545421
You are a cuckold and if you had any decency you would drop her/make her disappear.
>>
>>30545459
I'm a cuck because my girlfriend cares about all forms of human life? Please explain this to me.

>projection
>>
>>30545386
>>30545386
>But I don't care because when her shit car broke down I begged her to take the car process slowly. She came over 2 days later with a 2016 Honda. I begged her to get a used car. She disregarded and is now married to a huge car payment.

This is a HUGE RED FLAG, op. She's not mature enough to be wife material.

>We are supposed to be looking for an apartment together soon lel.
DON'T DO IT.

Seriously. Sharing a lease is bad enough, with enough horror stories, when she's fiscally wise and you for sure plan on getting married. This is a ticking time bomb if you go through with it.
>>
>>30545280
She hates guns. Once you make the mistake of putting a ring on her she 2ill make you get rid of the guns.
>>
>>30545333
> "I trust her enough for that not to happen"

Mate I'm afraid that's not how females work
>>
>>30545459
Swede here and i hate everything about that picture.
>tfw i want to live in Texas and own a Stoner 63
>>
>>30545714
This.
>>
>>30545255
If you're gonna build, I'd buy a couple of 30 rounders quick, just in case.
>>
>>30545714
This x2

And if you disregard our advice to leave, then it goes without saying "We told you so."
>>
>>30545375
There's literally nothing wrong with adoption.
>>
>>30545346
If you're going on the FBI violent crime stats it's a bit higher than that but still less than 10%

It's a tiny fraction
>>
File: sSVIhtA.jpg (47 KB, 575x635) Image search: [Google]
sSVIhtA.jpg
47 KB, 575x635
>>30545875
>>30545855
>>30545714
Her and I have discussed it at length. I don't bring it up often because when she first showed me I blew my stack. Because her and I were planning on finding a place real soon relative to the purchase. I partly blame her parents and the sales rep for talking her into it. The sales rep just wanted the sale and her parents wanted to keep her from moving out at the time. She was 20 I was 25.

Word for word I said

>you're going to regret this purchase but I won't bring it up again.

And I haven't. My friend helped me see the light. He asked me, did you cosign? Fuck no I said. He said then what do you care? It's her burden not yours. She brings it up all the time though. She complains about the car payments. I drive an 03 Pontiac and do all the maintenance myself. I offered to do hers as well, but when I saw the car I said take it to the fucking dealership. I feel she has matured and sees that I was right.

/end blog.
>>
>>30545255

She obviously never paid attention to what happened in South Africa and Rhodesia.
>>
>>30545280
>she is fine with my handgun collection
she wont be
>>
>>30545967
Well really op what kind of car did she get like a civic? In all honesty with it being new your not gonna have much to fix for quite some time and also get pretty good mileage. Unless she got some crazy suv for 60k and is making 600 monthly payments
>>
File: ragefinal.png (75 KB, 523x1167) Image search: [Google]
ragefinal.png
75 KB, 523x1167
>>30545757

I know that feel.
>>
>>30545967

>She was 20 I was 25

What the FUCK are you doing

she's like age 16 mentally get the fuck out of this burning building
>>
>>30545255
>My girlfriend is a total liberal.
dump her ass
>>
>>30545909
It's like 200 murders a year.

There are like 12,000 murders per year.

It's closer to 0.2%
>>
>>30546044
This guy gets it
>>
>>30546074
>Saving yourself for a 20 something redpilled white girl.
>They don't exist unless you're from flyover nation

You're a faggot. I live in the city. There's no redpilled girls here.
>>
>>30545459
>Cuck is a compliment
>Asbergers
>Lives with parents
>"Film enthusiast"
I hope this is fucking bait
>>
>>30545875
>>30545855
>>30545714
What's even more hilarious is that she probably only has a slight negative bias towards guns in general, but she wants to see OPs reaction.

Women are notorious for pushing the limit to test how much a man is willing to sacrifice for her.

>OMG I wonder if he would choose his guns over me
>I'm totes going to find out
>>
>>30545903
As long as you accept the reality that nearly every study conducted shows they resemble their genetic parents and siblings more than the people who raised them in the overwhelming majority of cases.

Take a good class on human genetics. Absolutely fascinating stuff about how much it plays a role in everything we do.
>>
>>30546149
Shit women maybe, my wife's never tried that BS.
>>
>>30546038
>New cars don't break down

Only completely immature people who are slaves to debt and consumerism believe this.

Every car breaks. It can be a Bugatti or a Kia, 80 years old or 8 minutes old, and it'll still have the chance of shitting the bed.

If you worked on cars you'd know this.
>>
>>30546149
That's the thing too, she wouldn't even consciously think that, she'd just feel the need to male you choose. Proving once again that women are natural manipulators and should never be trusted in any capacity.
>>
>>30546172
I dated a Korean girl that was adopted/raised by a white family.

The only Korean things she did was crave rice like it was crack and like to study (she was a post-grad in a brutal STEM field at the time)
>>
>>30546172
Post proofs? I can't imagine how someone would grow up to be like someone they've hardly met.
>>
>>30545967

>Smart enough to avoid consigning for a car payment

>Stupid enough to sign a fuckng apartment lease?

Whatthefuckareyoudoing ohshitnigger
>>
>>30546283
I'm married to a Korean from Korea. She and her family act more "white" than you'd expect, the country takes a lot of cues from the US.
>>
>>30546308

Co sign

Fuck this awful mobile
>>
>>30546283

>crave rice like it was crack

Damn, I know that feel.
>>
>>30546126
That is the modern Swede, not bait.
>>
>have gf that's ok with my gun obsession
>try to get her to shoot my AR one time
>she just can't comprehend how to shoulder a rifle
>tell her "don't do it like that you'll bruise yourself."
>too scared ever try shooting now
>don't really wana buy a .22 to ease her in

Oh well
>>
>>30545255
Tell her you both need to break up and seek other women.
>>
>>30546123
Then don't fucking date at all. All liberal girls reach a point in life in which they either become gun-tolerant or fake an aggression charge so that the police can take away their man's guns. Clock's ticking.
>>
>>30546369
>ARs can bruise your shoulders

Oh god it's actually become a meme.
>>
>>30545288
smart man.
>>
>>30545255
>being on /k/
>dating a nofunsallowed
>having a girlfriend who doesn't have a penis

Pick one
>>
>>30546149
This is not true. I can verify that her dad is redpill as fuck. She rolls her eyes and hates when he raves about trump. But she's not an open hillary supporter either. She actively complains about niggers, on the road, at her work and in general. Said dad is not a big gun dude though. He owns one shitty j frame revolver. She is genuinely fine with the possession of handguns. Maybe I should try to relay the facts about the rifle to pistol crime ratio.

It's just when rifles are used in crimes is very bad. And gets blown up on social media.
>>
>>30546294
Oh you can't be more wrong. The only sources I have are probably above your head desu. They aren't free anyway.

Just google behavioral genetics and read some reporter's comments on it. If you're feeling adventurous, try to find some free articles on PubMed.
>>
>>30545255
Mutual hatred
>>
>>30545386
>But I don't care because when her shit car broke down I begged her to take the car process slowly. She came over 2 days later with a 2016 Honda.

This is a problem. Don't get to invested into a woman who wont respect your opinion so blatantly.
>>
>>30545483
The problem with your girlfriend is that she is easily manipulated by media coverage of things that don't involve her. She can not be trusted to be reasonable, especially under harsh times.

Be forewarned OP.
>>
>>30545280

Try this

>Hi honey, look what I got

she freaks

>Look, guns are ONLY used in self defense when you are fighting for your LIFE.

ugh, use your handguns

>Baby, if ANYONE was to threaten you, I'm sorry, but I want the deck stacked in my favor. I want more bullets, more power, and every advantage I can get, because if I use it, I'm fighting for OUR lives.

ummm well, I guess when you put it that way...but CNN says...

>Look, this isn't a debate. If someone comes in here looking to hurt or kill us, they are going to have to earn every thrust they forcibly put in you.

wait what

>This is a free country. If you want a boyfriend who chooses to curl up in a ball and lay there crying and bleeding while you get 200 years of black rage rammed up your ass, he's free to choose that. Me? Well, I choose to fight for what I love, and I make no apologies.

OMG FUCK ME NOW
It'll totally work, I promise.
>>
>>30546674
>my sources are too strong for you traveller

[spoiler]You should neck yourself, unless you provide sources nobody is obligated to believe you or go searching for their own sources. No matter how right you may be.[/spoiler]
>>
>>30546747
That's nice. I don't do research unless it's related to studies I'm being paid to work on. Believe what you wish.
>>
>>30546674
An hero desu, keep your points to yourself if you won't bother to prove them.
>>
>>30545280
She sounds like a stupid cunt. You're equally as dumb but for different reasons. Enjoy prepping Tyrone tonight.
>>
>>30545288
>tfw this happened to me and I recieved an OTH from the Army as a result along with all of my guns being taken away
>>
File: 1463271030651.gif (2 MB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1463271030651.gif
2 MB, 400x240
>>30546746
>>Look, this isn't a debate. If someone comes in here looking to hurt or kill us, they are going to have to earn every thrust they forcibly put in you.
>wait what
>>This is a free country. If you want a boyfriend who chooses to curl up in a ball and lay there crying and bleeding while you get 200 years of black rage rammed up your ass, he's free to choose that. Me? Well, I choose to fight for what I love, and I make no apologies.
>OMG FUCK ME NOW
>>
>>30545967
I was right. You really are a dense idiot.
>>
>>30546780
>You should spoon-feed people who admit to not having any knowledge of the most basic nature vs nurture discussions of genetics.
Yeah... not going to happen senpai.
>>
>>30545255
idk but u should finish building that AR and prob eliminate her with it
>>
>>30545386
>But I don't care because when her shit car broke down I begged her to take the car process slowly. She came over 2 days later with a 2016 Honda. I begged her to get a used car. She disregarded and is now married to a huge car payment.
"I love you anon, just not enough to respect your opinion or advice"
Hope you're getting anal on demand at least
>>
>>30546884
>weak banter instead of simply posting a credible link.

Kys.
>>
>>30546403
Or he could go gay and date one of the fags or trannies off /k/
>>
>>30545967
>That pic
USA USA USA!
>>
>>30545757
Do it.The grills love Euros.Just don't come to the Houston area.
>>
>>30546822
>That doggo

C U T E
U
T
E
>>
>>30546044

This OP. Save yourself, save your funs.
>>
>>30545903
It's against God's plan anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-emjVK9k3E
>>
Don't act like a bitch about it and hide it from her. Treat it like it's a screwdriver and if she flips her tits over it then just laugh at her. But you're already laughing at her and gently patronizing her, right? This is how proper relationships work. Women are like dogs, they don't feel secure unless they know their place and they have strong leaders. If they think they're there leader they shit on your couch, dye their hair purple and stop shaving their armpits.

If she wants to talk about the events, keep it on topic of crazy people and the collapse of our society, not the regular folks whose guns did absolutely nothing yesterday.
>>
>>30545255
Funnily enough I have the exact opposite problem. My GF is profuns but against any and all registration or background checks since I live in Cali this can be an issue. So she doesn't throw a fit when I buy an 80% or whatever but got pissed at me for buying an XD9 from a FFL. She actually told me she would prefer if I bought stuff from the "streets".
>>
>>30545255
Dump her and go buy a horse GF.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.