[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are fucked. http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/da llas-shoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
We are fucked.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/dallas-shooting-witness-ismael-dejesus/

>'AR-15, clear as day'
>multiple references to high capacity magazines

Prepare your anus.
>>
>>30544950
along with the Orlando shooting it's clear that two circumstances are common to these sorts of things:

1. there's a preference for a common firearm and the AR-15 is common in the US
2. more ammo is good, so use what mags you can carry
3. terrorists going to terrorize.

no doubt that more gun control will be pushed.
>>
If fucking orlando couldn't do shit, then there's no way in hell anything will get through with this
>>
>>30544950
>white police officers now being targeted
No surprise here
>>
>>30545345
frig off shitlord
>>
>>30545350
No u commietrash
>>
>>30545350
>DON'T POINT OUT THE FACT THAT NIGGERS ARE SHOOTING WHITE PEOPLE, THAT GOES AGAINST "THE NARRATIVE"

well tough shit cupcake, the reality is that niggers kill people
>>
>black tahoe suv

FBI false flag operation confirmed.
>>
>>30545336
no, the police unions are very very powerful in the USA, especially with the republican party. also, the NRA and police departments have some overlap.

I'd imagine that there is a higher probability of gun control as a result of this than sandyhook because the republicans will sell out in order to stay in good graces with the police. Hillary Clinton + republican bipartisanship to ban certain guns and magazines is a likely scenario.
>>
>>30545363
Only whites are cops, now?
>>
Don't eat the racial motivation bait, this is what the people in power want. It's easy to just pin it as racial aggression, as easy as it is to say that it's "de ebil guns".

This is just furthering their agenda, on one side people blame niggers, on the other people blame guns, in the confusion the side that will win is fear. Fear of niggers, fear of guns, and since you can't ban niggers... it's too expensive for the government to fix the issue at the root, which isn't racial, but due to bad police training, inefficient school systems, etc, so they'll just dump it on the evil guns while everyone else is too busy bickering about who's got the darkest skin colour.
>>
>>30545110
>1. there's a preference for a common firearm and the AR-15 is common in the US

One of the most popular rifles, in fact.
>>
>>30545405
shooter specifically said he was targeting white people according to Dallas PD police chief
>>
>>30544950
Do your part.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>30544950

all the sparks make me think xm855 too.

so what your really saying is I need to order my upper TODAY
>>
File: can't deal with it.webm (3 MB, 490x360) Image search: [Google]
can't deal with it.webm
3 MB, 490x360
>>30544950
>2 shootings
>shillary Probably going to be elected and cleared by corrupt FBI

Oh say can you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>30545447
True as fuck.
>>
File: Gf86VlO.jpg (394 KB, 734x2882) Image search: [Google]
Gf86VlO.jpg
394 KB, 734x2882
>>
File: fb.png (13 KB, 490x284) Image search: [Google]
fb.png
13 KB, 490x284
speaking of fucked...
>>
This is such a cluster fuck for the Dem gun-grabbers and the media, that they will bury it as soon as they can.

Judging from what I heard from my boss and another co-worker, this is going to lead to more people owning guns.

Both are going out today to buy a pistol and a handgun. Looks like they are both going for a Glock, shotgun or AR.
>>
>>30545539
pistol and rifle. worked all night and need sleep.
>>
>>30545447
With recent problems regarding police brutality and shootings in the US, it's more of a cultural problem that's getting out-of-hand. Bad race relations, sociopolitical influences, terrible conditions in some communities (most black people live in some sort of poverty -- and you can imagine the effect that has), and groups growing increasingly divided and hateful.

But yeah, pretty much this:
>Don't eat the racial motivation bait, this is what the people in power want. It's easy to just pin it as racial aggression, as easy as it is to say that it's "de ebil guns".
>This is just furthering their agenda, on one side people blame niggers, on the other people blame guns, in the confusion the side that will win is fear. Fear of niggers, fear of guns, and since you can't ban niggers... it's too expensive for the government to fix the issue at the root, which isn't racial, but due to bad police training, inefficient school systems, etc, so they'll just dump it on the evil guns while everyone else is too busy bickering about who's got the darkest skin colour.
>>
>>30545546
And only the government should have guns, only rich people should be educated... right?
>>
in light of this tragedy, my brothers in blue being slautered like cattle, this cannot stand. my life changes with theirs. any leo or military member that needs a holster or sheth for gun knive or tactical gear gets it free from me. this is my small contribution and since my disability i cannot be on the streets any more as long as used to, so this is how I can help
>>
>>30545402

So police are now armed to the teeth and will be trying to disarm the population. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>30545571
>police brutality and shootings
This a fantasy invented in the media.

If they reported on black crime, we would be talking about the holocaust of black on white violence.

The people in "power" have been pushing this equality bullshit for over a century.
Now we have a nigger shooting white cops because they are white, and your going #notallniggers

>to fix the issue at the root, which isn't racial
lol
You go anywhere in the world, niggers are all the same.
>>
>>30545600
>police brutality invented by the media
You're retarded. Stop posting.
>>
>>30545615
>career criminal goes for his gun/knife/charges officers
>gets killt
>MUH BRUTALITY

Repeat that 1000 times a year, along with police being rough with thugs 24/7 because they are vermin....

Blacks are VERY dumb on average, they easily believe the bullshit out of the media.
>>
File: GABAGOOL.jpg (25 KB, 409x382) Image search: [Google]
GABAGOOL.jpg
25 KB, 409x382
>>30545534
>>
>>30545615
No, you are you dumbass.

You take a million people from any population, and a sub sub percent will do retarded fucking shit.

The media focuses on the retarded shit, and it makes it look like EVERY person in that group does said retarded shit.

Should i hate every black person because BLM enjoys taking shots at cops?
>>
>>30545600
Police brutality isn't invented by the media, but it's not reported right, either.

The issue is that America has one of the biggest and worst trained police forces in the world. Their first response to defusing trivial situations is escalating with firearms, the situation will eventually reach a breaking point, and we're getting closer.
>>
>>30545447

Not to degrade your statement, but that's a fancy way of saying the marxist are getting what they want if I ever heard one.

The fact of the matter is that the people backing BLM still have a choice, and moving forward they are choosing to completely ignore due process and throw their hats in with cop killers.
>>
Fucking hell, should have bought that AR-15 I wanted instead of the CZ SP-01.

This might be it boys. Between the election and the 2 recent shootings, guns might be b& in the US. Shit.

Anyone know of some non-third-world countries that have good gun laws and a not-fucked economy?
>>
File: HX5ngt8.png (62 KB, 1000x542) Image search: [Google]
HX5ngt8.png
62 KB, 1000x542
>>30545615
>of the approximately 1001 people killed by police in 2015 in America, 502 were white, 250 were black, 163 were Hispanic/Latino, 18 were Asian/Pacific Islander, 13 were American Indian, and 54 were other/unknown.
>Not only do these figures show that, in real numbers, more whites are killed by police than blacks, but, when contrasted in proportion to the crime rates of each group, whites are in fact far more likely to be killed by police than any other race, especially when it comes to violent criminal offenses.
>Of the 566 police related shootings so far this year, 279 were white, 136 were black.
>While blacks make up 13% of the population, they make up 42% of all cop killers whose race is known. They account for more than 52% of all murders in the US, despite being a tiny minority of the population. Their crime rates are grossly disproportionate for other crimes too.
>>
>>30545628
Yeah let's completely forget that this protest spawned from a CCW holder being shot down on the ground because he had a gun in his pants, with his hands nowhere near it.

Might come as news to you but the rest of the western world hasn't seen this sort of shit happen daily since the late 1800s.
>>
>>30545644
>The issue is that America has one of the biggest and worst trained police forces in the world.

Horse shit. The issue is criminals are getting a free pass by the media, and are always innocent 100%.

The amount of bad shoots, i mean actually investigated bad fucking shoots are so fucking small they are not worth mentioning.
>>
>tfw cops will never get their shit together
It's hilarious to watch people white knight for cops that throw someone on the ground and then execute them
>>
>>30545600
>fantasy invented by media
So you are just going to ignore the decades of documented amount of disproportionate Police brutality against Blacks in the US?
>>
>>30545659
>Yeah let's completely forget that this protest spawned from a CCW holder being shot down on the ground because he had a gun in his pants, with his hands nowhere near it.

Yeah, you are taking the word of his girlfriend after the fact, in this media environment.

You fucking dumbass.
>>
>>30545628
Except this happens to white people too.
>>30545635
So because the media focuses on some nigs getting killed police brutality doesn't exist? Just go jump off a bridge. Countless innocent white people have also been killed by shit cops. >>30545656
Thanks for proving me right :). Very convinient.
>>
>>30545628
> school cafeteria worker with a CHL and no prior arrests is a "dirty thug" who deserved to be killed
It's funny that you're just as susceptible to believe whatever bullshit edgy alt-righter bloggers say about worshipping police. The average /pol/tard racist is just as dumb and uneducated as the "niggers" you hate.
>>
>>30545635

Except this is about more than just police brutality, it's also about how cops respond to police brutality and how they treat blacks people in general. Pretty much every outside investigation (including those done by the UN, HRW, and DOJ) shows a strong trend of racism, rights violations, and most of all a culture of impunity, cops always close ranks to protect abusers rather than holding them to account.
>>
>>30545664
>horse shit
They're given guns and told to magdump in the general direction of anything that seems dangerous. that's the extent of their training.

Plus I will never get why America has often just one policeman per car.
>>
>>30545492
Lower anon, order your lower today. The upper is just a fancy piece of plastic according to the government.
>>
>>30545659
>Yeah let's completely forget that this protest spawned from a CCW holder being shot down on the ground because he had a gun in his pants, with his hands nowhere near it.
not him but that's not even what happened.
PHILLANDRO was the legal CCW holder who got shot in his car when going for his ID
You're thinking of Alton Sterling
>>
this is why i rarely post on /k/
just try to take my funs
>>
This is just another pre orchestrated move to disarm and divide the people
>>
>>30545684

>Plus I will never get why America has often just one policeman per car.

We like to get more bang for our buck.
>>
>>30545678
funny thing is that /pol/ is defending Philandro Castille.
Alton Sterling is a different story
>>
>>30545674
It was literally seconds after the shooting that she started narrative and her story has stayed consistent through multiple retellings dumbass.

But keep believing whatever Breitbart tells you about all police being infallible dindu heroes faggot.
>>
>>30545675
>So because the media focuses on some nigs getting killed police brutality doesn't exist?

Good job missing the point you fucking dense ass retarded troglodyte dumbass.

I did not even argue that. Police brutality will always exist. That does not mean its a "problem" beyond isolated incidents.

Kill yourself, fucktard.

>>30545681
>t's also about how cops respond to police brutality and how they treat blacks people in general.

They treat blacks like everyone else. Blacks are not special fucking snowflakes. They dont get special fucking treatment.

>Pretty much every outside investigation (including those done by the UN, HRW, and DOJ) shows a strong trend of racism,

No. Only the most recent investigations done by people with a vested fucking interest in finding this.
>>
>>30545703

Even if Sterling was a crook that doesn't make his shooting justified. They were on top of him for fuck's sake, are American cops so inept that they can't stop a guy from reaching into his pocket while they are literally sitting on him? Apparently so.
>>
>>30545684
>They're given guns and told to magdump in the general direction of anything that seems dangerous

You are a meme spewing retard. Remove yourself from the genepool at once.
>>
>>30545706
>They should be thankful that they get as treated as well as they do.
Are you incapable of empathy?
>>
>>30545704
>It was literally seconds after the shooting that she started narrative and her story has stayed consistent through multiple retellings dumbass.

Oh fucking wow, You are telling me "he didu nuffin" was consistent?

Keep thinking, literally fucking thinking, that he dindu nuffin. Its not like you have been proven wrong nearly EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

HANDS UP, DONT SHOOT! :^)
>>
At the end of the day none of this would be happening if we still had segregation.
>>
File: 1467348977017.jpg (76 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1467348977017.jpg
76 KB, 480x480
Here we go, thread's about to implode. Time to go
>>
>>30545713

>Try to litterally pull a gun in the middle of being arrested
>HURRR, THE OFFICERS SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO STOP HIM MORE GOODER, EVEN IF ONE OF THEM WOULD HAVE DIED! THE PRICE TO PAY! :^)

No, he deserved every fucking bullet.
>>
>>30545709

>No. Only the most recent investigations done by people with a vested fucking interest in finding this.

Kek, HRW did a report on this in the 90s, the UN did it in like 2006 and again in 2015, and the DOJ investigation in Ferguson all turned up the same results. Cops are racist, trigger happy, jumpy, poorly trained fuckwads who are more concerned with protecting their buddies than the public good.
>>
The answer is to get rid of cops. If there are no cops, they can't get shot.
>>
>>30545740
>believing liberals pushing liberal agendas

But I agree, we all need to live seperately
We must establish a black homeland in Africa to ship all our negros to
>>
File: 1340784524908.jpg (5 KB, 154x158) Image search: [Google]
1340784524908.jpg
5 KB, 154x158
>>30545517
>>
>>30545709
It is a problem when so many people are dying because trigger happy cops. Enjoy the fall.
>>
>>30545653
Switzerland
South Korea, if you're rich.
Chili, baby back ribs.
Canada, kinda.
Hong Kong
>>
>>30545743
They tried that in Baltimore during and after the riots, by the end of the day the areas they ignored were begging for the police to come back.
>>
>>30545740
HRW has a vested fucking intrest in finding human rights violations.

UN does too, HELL, the UN reported that the US has a problem with womens rights.

>and the DOJ investigation in Ferguson all turned up the same results.

Gee, i wonder fucking why.

I wonder. fucking. why.

>Cops are racist, trigger happy, jumpy, poorly trained fuckwads

Yes, for one, all cops are white. Or self hateing blacks. Uncle toms is what you guys like to call them right?

All cops are racist, trigger happy poorly trained fuckwads, and all blacks are rapeing, robbing murdering dicks. I can do it too.
>>
>>30545730
>I'm getting shrekt so ill insult them and run away
Kek
>>
>>30545748

>so many people

NO. More people die to random murders. More people die in car wrecks.

MORE BLACKS DIE TO GANG VIOLENCE, EXPONENTIALLY.
>>
Any not shit countries with not shit gun and knife laws? Ireland maybe?

Gotta have muh knives and muh guns, but it's starting to look like I can't have muh 'Murica anymore
>>
File: image.gif (442 KB, 420x594) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
442 KB, 420x594
>>30545758
Did you miss a brotherhood meeting? I haven't seen stormfaggotry this strong since 2008. There are trigger happy cops out there. Deal with it.
>>
>>30545738

>have a guy pinned to the ground
>he goes for a gun
>instead of doing your job to protect human life you shoot him unnecessarily

You do realize what a "last resort" is right? Cops shouldn't kill unless there is no other option, or are you comfortable with he idea of cops that just shoot people instead of doing their jobs right?
>>
File: 1455414780189.png (808 KB, 1080x1059) Image search: [Google]
1455414780189.png
808 KB, 1080x1059
>>30545653
Czech republic is pretty decent right?
>>
>>30545772

Did you miss your black panther meeting. Im not even white dumbass.

If you want to stereotype, i will too.

You do it, i do it. EQUALITY.

>here are trigger happy cops out there

OF COURSE THERE ARE. THERE ARE TRIGGER HAPPY BLACKS OUT THERE.

DOES THAT MEAN EVERY BLACK IS TRIGGER HAPPY? DOES THAT MEAN THE MAJORITY OF BLACKS ARE TRIGGER HAPPY? DOES THAT MEAN A MAJOR MINORITY OF BLACKS ARE TRIGGER HAPPY?
>>
>>30545750
Switzerland it is.

Depending on what happens with the election and the gun laws, it might actually happen
>>
>>30545768
So what faggot I never claimed more were killed than in those incidents. Your point is moot, just because more people die in those incidents doesn't excuse or explain police brutality. I'm not debating how many blacks die to black violence, because more whites are killed by whites than blacks, your point is totally irrelevant. We are talking about police brutality so stop trying to change the subject by pointing out other ways blacks are dying. More people die in the USA with heart disease than people that overdose on heroin, so that means we do nothing for them? You're too young to be posting here it seems.
>>
>>30545776
If he's going for gun then shooting him isn't unnecessary.
>>
>>30545776

>have a guy pinned to the ground
>he goes for a gun

This is where that guy dies. I am VERY, VERY comfortable with cops shooting people who are trying to kill them, because i am comfortable with killing people who are trying to kill me.
>>
>>30545783
>Da comrade, is slav, is good

I always wanted to be a slav anyway. So it's between Switzerland and Czech.
>>
>>30545788
>I'm not even white
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA Okay.
>>
>>30545776
>unnecessarily.
How about this. You can try to pin me down and I'll go for my gun. You don't get to shoot. Would you take those odds?
>>
>>30545758

>HRW has a vested fucking intrest in finding human rights violations.

No, it's just their job. You literally sound like North Korea right now saying that HRW is just imperialist American propaganda and there are no forced labour camps.

>Gee, i wonder fucking why. I wonder. fucking. why.

I don't, it's pretty cut and dry I'd say. Pretty much every outside investigation into this turns up the exact same result. Do you seriously just dismiss any evidence contrary to your worldview as propaganda?

>Yes, for one, all cops are white. Or self hateing blacks. Uncle toms is what you guys like to call them right?

I didn't say that and these reports didn't say that. They said that there is a problem with a number of shitty cops (who are a minority for sure), but the bigger problem is that they basically have total impunity and almost never face consequences for their actions.
>>
>>30545772
by your logic one black acting like a nigger means all blacks are niggers or one redneck makes all whites rednecks.
>>
>>30545791
>We are talking about police brutality

Yes, and you are failing to show how its a PROBLEM, rather than random, insignificant, blown out of proportion incidents.

You just dont like to hear the fucking truth. there are much bigger PROBLEMS than police fucking brutality, nor will police brutality ever, EVER, FUCKING EVER, go away, any more than gang shootings or fucking heroin overdoses or health problems will.
>>
So wait. If they only killed one shooter, and there were multiple attackers in Dallas, how many gun-men got away? Why isn't the news talking about this.
>>
>>30545793

It is if they can stop him by another means. Besides, there isn't anything to suggest that he even went for the gun, just that he had one. Some jumpy cop could have pulled the trigger when he heard them getting "Gun!".

>>30545806

Can I get two 200lbs cops to pin you down and see if they can stop you from reaching into your pocket? The guy was already effectively subdued there was no reason to shoot him.
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 804x1055) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 804x1055
After decades they still can't stop tonnes of illegal drugs coming into the US, how are they going to stop illegal guns coming in if they ban them?
>>
>>30545815
Because they arrested the rest shortly after it happened, you only hear about the last guy that got killed because that shit dragged out all night until he died.
>>
>>30545802
Both Switzerland and CZ's laws are not kind to foreigners.

Their gun laws are pretty bro-tier... if you're a native Swiss or Czech. Immigrants? Not so much.
>>
>>30545808
>No, it's just their job

Yes. Thats my point. HRW will always find human rights violations. Its the severity that matters.

>I don't, it's pretty cut and dry I'd say.

I would too. Or are you saying the DOJ is immune to political realities?

>They said that there is a problem with a number of shitty cops (who are a minority for sure),

There will always be shitty cops, because there will always be shitty people.

> but the bigger problem is that they basically have total impunity and almost never face consequences for their actions.

Absolute horse shit.
>>
>>30545814

Funny how police brutality isn't a problem in countries where they actually train their cops and hold them to account when they fuck up. And it is a systematic problem in the U.S., fucking read a book or just google the subject.
>>
>>30545789
whats the deal with Switzerland? I vaguely remember they regulate the ammo heavy and not so much the guns. Is that true?
>>
>>30545818
But you said he was going for a gun. If someone is going for a gun, they plan to use it. If there isn't anything that suggests he was going for a gun why did you say he was you fucking retard. And how does someone see a gun do that they can call it out of it wasn't in sight?
>>
>>30545821
>WIN

Nobody else seems to acknowledge this when fighting over gun control

>>30545825
Well that fucking sucks.
>>
>>30545725
No, I mean that:
He was told to get his license, went reaching for it and informed the officer he had a CHL, then the officer told him to stop so he reacted instinctively by putting his hands up which the officer misconstrued as drawing.

Keep thinking the police dindu nuffin. It's not like they've been 100% WRONG at assessing threats nearly and get off because "i wuz scared" or "i wuz following protocol" is a get out of jail free card EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

ONLY BLUE LIVES MATTER, EVERYONE ELSE START LICKING BOOTS.
>>
>>30545818
>It is if they can stop him by another means
yeah man why didn't they just shoot the gun out of his pocket or ninja grab it or hell even do some fucking MMA and subdue him easily.
>>
>>30545770
Czech Republic.
>CC allowed
>Full autos allowed but hard to get licensed for
>No knife laws at all, can carry a two handed sword if you want
>Pepper spray/stun guns not only legal but encouraged by police
>Good legal protection for self defense unless obviously unreasonable circumstances (Don't shoot a unarmed fleeing attacker in the back)
>>
>>30545818
>Besides, there isn't anything to suggest that he even went for the gun, just that he had one.
Literally not even true.

>The guy was already effectively subdued there was no reason to shoot him.
People have thought that and then been killed by suspects. Point is that lethal force deserves lethal force, Jamal isn't reaching for his gun to hand it to you. What the fuck do you think he's trying to do with it?
>>
>>30545818
>Besides, there isn't anything to suggest that he even went for the gun, just that he had one.

So, a convicted felon had a gun, was getting arrested, and was actively resisting arrest, and the cops using their xray vision said GUN! and then shot him.

Or, the convicted felon was going for his fucking gun.

I wonder whats more fucking logical.

>Can I get two 200lbs cops to pin you down and see if they can stop you from reaching into your pocket?

Shit, ill answer this too.

No, fuccboi, YOU.

You and a friend, hell, you and three friends get to hold me down. You dont get to shoot me. If you win, i go into a closet for a day.

But if i win, you fucking DIE.
>>
>>30545834

>Yes. Thats my point. HRW will always find human rights violations.

Except they don't. They have literally launched some investigations that have turned up nothing or very little like their investigation into the YPG, but this isn't one of those.

>I would too. Or are you saying the DOJ is immune to political realities?

They aren't, but when their findings are consistent with unrelated studies from years earlier I'd say it's a safe bet they're right.

>There will always be shitty cops, because there will always be shitty people.

Except the U.S. has a problem unique to the developed world with shitty cops.

At this point you're just putting your hands over your ears and going " la la la not listening."
>>
>>30545814
>talks about hearing the truth
>le police brutality doesn't exist it's only isolated incidents
Topkek, I hope you realize the justice department is suing Ferguson Mo because they found evidence that the police were targeted blacks. Apparently the justice department thinks it's a problem so I'll take it from them over some buttmad stormy.
>>
>>30545835
>Funny how police brutality isn't a problem in countries where they actually train their cops

WEW LAD.

Name one country with a similar population to the US that does not hae a "problem" with police brutality.
>>
>>30545838
>>30545848

Its not like 'Vilkommen to Suissa, here is your Sig556, army meets every Wednesday at 7pm for beer and target practice'

You might want to do a bit more research before you plan to jump ship.

And Switzerland isnt even part of the EU.
>>
>>30545849
You're an idiot. These departments are negligent in not providing officers sufficient training, but if you were to do these scenarios with sims I bet you you'll fuck it up too, and it won't even be real life or death stress.
>>
>>30545770
Ireland has shit gun laws, prob worse than the UK
>>
>>30545825
Don't even have to be a citizen of the Czech republic to own guns or CC, just a legal resident.
But membership of another European country helps with the bureaucracy and paperwork in most cases, not sure how they think of US citizens.
>>
>>30545852
I know you are joking but this just highlights how poorly officers are trained, they ought to be able to resolve shit without shooting people.
>>
>>30545857
>>>CC allowed
Getting a CC in CZ is Maryland-tier.
Its not shall-issue
>>
>>30545873
Im not planning to jump shit I was asking "to do a bit more research"
>>
>>30545534

Oh shit!

All dem burfdays about to get snatched.
>>
>>30545825
>>30545838
Immigrants can own guns in Switzerland just like Swiss citizens.

Stop that "ammo is regulated strictly" bulllshit. It's a lie.
>>
>>30545849
>He was told to get his license, went reaching for it and informed the officer he had a CHL, then the officer told him to stop so he reacted instinctively by putting his hands up which the officer misconstrued as drawing.

Oh, and you have proof of this? Hell, even a witness that does not have a reason to lie?

No, you dont. You are taking the word of a person who has every fucking reason to lie.

Just like you did with the "hands up dont shoot!".

You fucktards took the word of his shitbag friend, and LO AND BEHOLD, he was fucking lying.

Worst part, worst fucking part, is it happens time and time again and you NEVER, EVER, learn.

You know what i have learned? I have learned that out of a massive majority of these fucking one of these media fucking fiascos, the cop ended up being in the right.

Cops fuck up, but based upon the last few years, they get every fucking benefit of doubt.
>>
>>30545884
Then it's not individual officers' fault, it's on their departments for not training them. Except if you think about it, it's hard to become a proficient martial artist on less than 2-3 hours of training a week, and most departments can't spare ANY time to take officers off the street and train them. So it also becomes a funding issue. If Obama really wanted to reduce the problem he should probably be creating federal grants to pay for DT training, firearms training, and sims scenario training.
>>
>>30545893
I was asking a question not spreading misinformation you dipshit.
>>
>>30545814
I think it's YOU that doesn't like hearing the truth. Sorry but police brutality exists and the government agrees with me.
https://www.justice.gov/opa/file/823486/download
>>
File: DSCN4709.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4709.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>We are fucked.
>We

Alaska HB 69 - Exempts Firearms from Federal Regulation

Highlights:

Exempts firearms, firearm accessories, and ammunition possessed in Alaska from any federal firearm regulation, whereas current law only exempts firearms manufactured in the state (Sec. 2).

Authorizes the state attorney general to defend any citizen of Alaska who is prosecuted by the United States government in regards to federal law that regulates firearms (Sec. 4).

Classifies the enforcement of any federal law that restricts firearms in the following ways as a Class C felony (Sec. 5):

Limits the ownership of a semi-automatic firearm or firearm magazine; or
Requires the registration of a firearm, firearm accessory, or magazine.
>>
>>30545871

Basically all of Europe, Canada.
>>
>>30545893
>Stop that "ammo is regulated strictly" bulllshit. It's a lie.
They are getting it confused with the military supplied ammo reservists used to get handed for emergency use, which was strictly regulated and a crime to use except for war time emergency.
>>
>>30545916
If the european countries you speak of were as diverse as this shithole is they would have similar problems.
>>
>>30545867
>Except the U.S. has a problem unique to the developed world with shitty cops.

No, this is 100% false. Take any large industrialized nation, and they will have trouble with "police brutality". Its bullshit, isolated incidences.

>>30545870
>Topkek, I hope you realize the justice department is suing Ferguson Mo

Oh gee, the justice department is suing fucking Ferguson. Man, what a fucking impartial and non biased organization completely unaffected by political realities. I cant wait for Hillary to get sanctioned (note: not criminal charges, just sanctioned/non criminal charges) based upon the FBI findings!
>>
>>30545880
>this
As a medicbro in nursing school (helicopters soon stalker), i see classmates utterly fuck up all the time. But you're supposed to, so you learn your weaknesses and then train the shit out of them.
>>30545908
Now that makes sense. If I write a letter to pres. Obama, what are the odds that he'll read it? Actually, what's the most effective person to write to about this?
>>
>>30545924
If diversity was a problem in America my town would have burned long ago.
>>
>>30545653
barbados
>>
>>30545925
>No, this is 100% false. Take any large industrialized nation, and they will have trouble with "police brutality"
Name one, we certainly don't have this shit in the UK.
>>
>>30545916
Easy when you aren't the major front on Mexican drug cartels
>>
>>30545916

>canada

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Canada+police+brutality
>>
>>30545925
>that view doesn't agree with mine so it's not true!!
I hereby formally accept your submission of surrender.
>>
>>30545886
Non czechs can get a CCW there as long as they are from NATO countries.
>>
>>30545946
>>large industrialized nation
>UK
>LARGE

ha. ok buddy
>>
>>30545517
WE
>>
>>30545946
>we certainly don't have this shit in the UK.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/over-3000-police-officers-being-investigated-for-alleged-assault-and-almost-all-of-them-are-still-on-10220091.html

http://www.policebrutality.co.uk/

https://www.ipcc.gov.uk/page/annual-police-complaints-statistics
>>
>>30545925
>Take any large industrialized nation, and they will have trouble with "police brutality".
lolno other than china
>>
>>30545372
underrated
>>
>>30545966
So because it happens in bongland its acceptible for it to happen in America? I'm going to laugh at /k/s reaction when it's a white guy next.
>>
>>30545952

Its funny, because you are doing just that.

You are implying the DOJ is some be all end all of investigative bodys, when the DOJ is just as corrupt and self serving as the worst PD departments.

Its also hilarious the implications that every PD is Ferguson PD.
>>
>>30545956
Non NATO EU countries too unless it has recently been changed.
>>
>>30545929
>Now that makes sense. If I write a letter to pres. Obama, what are the odds that he'll read it? Actually, what's the most effective person to write to about this?

Maybe I'm just jaded but I'm starting to think it's a lost cause at least from the federal side. It's funny how when an active shooter event occurs, everyone thinks "cops need to be able to save muh chillens" and grant money rolls in for programs like ALERRT and for body armor, and when terror attacks happen grant money rolls in for helmets, armored vehicles, and rifle plates, but then when a guy gets shot in a justifiable shooting, suddenly the cops are the bad guys and Obama is literally on national TV, giving his condolences to the family of a felon who tried to pull his gat on the po-po. He has a political aim and the appearance of doing something to solve the problems is more important to him than the actual substance.
>>
>>30545981

My entire point is it happens fucking everywhere. You are helping me.

>>30545978
well, join the fun, name a country.
>>
>>30545981
That doesnt make it ok at all but acting like this only happens in the US is literal retardation.
>>
>>30545978
russia
>>
>>30545740
>>30545870

Ferguson PD is a product of Ferguson, plain and simple.
>>
>>30545791
>We are talking about police brutality
A thing which for all intents and purposes, doesn't exist.
It's just another one of these liberal memes which are spammed everything, and liberals actually believe since they are idiots.
>>
>>30545898
Jesus you're fucking retarded.

You realize you have ZERO proof either right you fucking retard? You realize the police have every reason to lie too so they won't get sued right?

You automatically assume the cop is 100% infallible like some fucking moron who can't comprehend people with power actually making mistakes or covering things up. Police aren't demigods.

The only hard facts of this case in this particular is that video of the woman retelling a consistent story which is not usual for a person who's lying, to do.

You'll NEVER see facts against the police because in cases like in New Orleans body cameras "stop working", neighboring CCTV footage is confiscated and not allowed to be viewed by anyone but internal investigation teams who have no actual insensitive in prosecuting anyone.
>>
>>30546015
>You automatically assume the cop is 100% infallible

You did not even read my fucking post, so why would i read yours beyond this?
>>
>>30545507
>oooooh say can you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30546015
>The only hard facts
A biased witness is not a hard fact

Not sure why you feel the need to take the side of some black criminal, just because you dislike the police.
>>
>>30544950
Cnn was talking to the dude that gave them the video of the shooter from the hotel

Dude
>yeah you could tell he had 30 round magazines, they didnt look small, you cant really see them in the video
CNN
>so he had a lot of magazines
DUDE
>yeah they were falling out of his pockets
CNN
>so you also said he was wearing body armor
DUDE
>yeah you could tell he had something on under his shirt.

Fuckin buybuybuybuy
As much as i hate panic buying. Seems like a good time to start doing exactly that.
>>
>>30546034
Fucktard did not even read my post, didn't even fucking read it.

Why come up with some pigon-fucking-hole response, trying to say things i didn't fucking say (in fact, i said the exact opposite), in an attempt to fucking place me in some group opposed to him.

Fuck people like him. Fuck them every day of the fucking week.

>>30546015
You are a worthless cocksucking retard, and i hope you get shot. Not because you disagree with me. No, you have that right.

Because you didn't even fucking try to understand my point before posting some asshurt response.

I so mad i am beyond mad.
>>
Can we take one moment to appreciate how they took out the guy holed up in the garage?

>“We saw no other option than to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension to detonate where the suspect was,” Brown said, adding that, “other options would have exposed our officers to grave danger.”

>Brown said reports that the suspect shot himself were incorrect. “The suspect is deceased as a result of detonating the bomb,” he said.

So they rigged a bomb to their robot, managed to drive right up to the guy and blew it up. That's pretty awesome.

RIP IED robot
>>
>>30546021
You're the illiterate high school dropout who can't into reading comprehension. Don't blame me because you ran out of arguments.

>>30546034
Every eye witness is biased.
The fact wasn't what the woman was saying, but the video itself which objectively captured the situation after the shooting. In the video we saw, a consistent, collected, retelling of events and the voice of a seriously distraught officer.

We can speculate separate conclusions about what the video DIDN'T capture, but the only firsthand window into the situation, that isn't hearsay, are that video. Again, because police don't believe in any transparency.

And no he wasn't a criminal, he was a CHL holder with a busted taillight.
>>
File: 1433046091058.jpg (101 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1433046091058.jpg
101 KB, 500x418
>>30546075
It was a machine. But a for a brief moment in time, it fought like a man.
May the Omnissiah welcome it with free drive space.
>>
File: (PNG Image, 225 × 225 pixels).png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
(PNG Image, 225 × 225 pixels).png
7 KB, 225x225
>>30545750
>tfw might unironically consider becoming a leaf
Didn't think I'd ever get here
>>
>>30546085

>oh fuck hes right, BETTER SAY HE RAN OUT OF ARGUMENTS.

You didn't read my post, worse, you didn't even fucking acknowledge you were wrong. I dont even think you know. FUCK, I DONT EVEN THINK YOU *CARE*.

You are everything, EVERYTHING, wrong with this country.
>>
>>30546085
>You're the illiterate high school dropout who can't into reading comprehension

Says the dumbass fucktard who cant even fucking read. There is no comprehension needed for a direct fucking statement.

You didn't even fucking TRY.

Im with that guy, eat a bullet. Preferably many.
>>
>>30545402
police officers also arent the type to blame guns for the actions of people
>>
>>30545571
And who's fucking fault is that? Nobody told them don't get an education. Who told Shaquisha to have 7 kids with 3 different guys. Fuck them, 2016 time for them to take responsibility. You don't see this bullshit from any other group but American niggers.
>>
File: 1463840039278.jpg (105 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1463840039278.jpg
105 KB, 500x383
>>30544950
"Gun Control is Racism."

Use this argument against gun grabbers.Shame them with their own tactics.
The shoe's on the other foot now.
>>
>>30545402
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is also stronger with the Republican party. If the Republicans went anti they'd doom themselves to third-party status.
>>
>>30545336

Government is more afraid of 4 dead cops than 50 dead fags.

The shooters went directly against the government and now they're afraid.
>>
>>30545873
>And Switzerland isnt even part of the EU.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
So what is armed resistance against perceived oppression by the authorities supposed to look like?

Because so far as I can tell that's what this is.
>>
>>30545873
>Sig556
Why would they give him this American trash instead of a real Sig?
>>
>>30546124
You are literally unable to read and then yell at other people for doing the same. Sad.

>>30546127
> Oh no, I'm 100% wrong too, but if it's two against one we win automatically :^)
>>
>>30546158

This is what it is, on a small scale.

Dallas PD should let BLM tear their city up. Let the Dallas people see what kind of equality they want to bring.
>>
>>30545750
>South Korea
>Hong Kong
Unless you fot that bribe money, I have huge doubts
>>
>>30546167
>You are literally unable to read

I read, "You automatically assume the cop is 100% infallible like some fucking moron" just fine.

I said the exact opposite of this. Do you need me to fucking hand feed where i said this? Does babby need a hand out?

Fuck you. You dont get fucking shit.
>>
>>30546145
afraid of what?

having more fuel to disarm the public? Yeah i'd be shaking in my loafers if the people i'm trying to disarm made my own case for me.

i'm not tinfoil enough to believe that this is planned out but the only people who are going to gain from this shit is the leftist media and shillary.

The ball is now firmly in their court and all its going to take is a few more slips of the tongue from trump or the NRA or a random gun rights group to grant the left a strong right hook
>>
>>30545653
Eastern Europe
>>
>>30546167
No, you are stupid and fucking WRONG.

Buckshot is good mouthwash.
>>
>>30545517

>melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy

Oh, this person is just actual certifiable crazy.
>>
>>30546169
The problem with letting liberals get what they want, is that they'll willingly destroy all of civilization
Then they'll flee the areas they ruined and try to do the same where you live.

All white countries are experiencing this
Make no mistake, this ends in war or genocide.
>>
>>30545507
My country, 'tis of thee
Is now dead to me.
>>
>>30546135
>they'd doom themselves to third-party status
Yes plz. Let's get an actual conservative party in place.
>>
>>30546193
>is that they'll willingly destroy all of civilization

Good.

Let America gaze upon the husk of Dallas.
>>
File: 1451810886718.jpg (38 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1451810886718.jpg
38 KB, 600x375
>>30546179
> I have learned that out of a massive majority of these fucking one of these media fucking fiascos, the cop ended up being in the right.

> w-when did i say police are always right??? y-you can't read!!1! /pol/ save me pls
>>
>>30545644
I dont think US cops are that bad desu, and this is coming from a Brit whos nation is constantly crying about ebil US cops.

US police have to deal with armed blacks and mexicans on an almost daily basis, its not that bad here in Europe, so its not really a surprise that American police have to be a bit more aggressive.

Id also say its a meme that American police are shitty in general. Ive watched tons of car chases, police traffic stops, raids whatever and they seem fairly professional but the one car chase which ends up in the death of a mother or that raid where a baby got killed by a teargas grenade gets more coverage.

Thats just my useless opinion from a foreigner on domestic US issues though, so dont take notice of me.
>>
>>30545599
except thats not happening and the person you're replying to is an idiot
>>
>>30545517
Why is human spelled with an x every time?
>>
>>30546186
If you really can't respond to rational arguments you should just go back to your /pol/ bootlicker circlejerk you nogunz faggot.
>>
>>30546205
>> w-when did i say police are always right???

>a massive majority is the police is always right.

Why dont you read the FIRST, FUCKING, THREE, WORDS, of the next sentence.

POST THEM, BITCH. You wont though, because you are a worthless coward.
>>
>>30546205
You just made his arguement, dumbass.
>>
>>30546201
>implying the 3rd party doesnt have a solid ass dude running already

God damnit gary johnson get your shit together and win this fucking thing
>>
>>30546220
If you cant even read you should honestly kill yourself, illiterate swine.

You made his argument, but was too fucking STUPID to see that you did.
>>
>>30546218
probably a feminist who gets triggered by the MAN in HUMAN.
>>
>>30546235
>open borders gun grabber

truly the candidate of /k/
>>
File: gunsintrashcan.jpg (1006 KB, 3189x2392) Image search: [Google]
gunsintrashcan.jpg
1006 KB, 3189x2392
>>30546235
>Johnson
>Solid-ass dude
No.
>>
>>30546249
>open borders
>not a good thing
>>
>>30546262
nothing destroys a society & community faster than free movement of peoples

Which of course is why the eternal leftist promotes it.
>>
>>30545916
I hope you mean all of Europe rolled into one country-like entity. But wait, then with a larger population with more diversity in culture and more widely spread and stressed police network, your isolated incidents in each "European state", as we'll call them, all add up to a police brutality problem! Holy Humphrey hell bat man, it's as if a larger population and a thinly spread police network makes it harder to manage police and citizens all at once!
>>
>>30546279
America should be destroyed tbqh
>>
>>30545534
>the fat and the furious
>>
File: allneckandnochin.jpg (37 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
allneckandnochin.jpg
37 KB, 200x200
>>30546261
>that luger
>>
>>30546235
That moron is a gun-grabber, tf are you on about?
>>
>>30545644

>The issue is that America has one of the biggest and worst trained police forces in the world. Their first response to defusing trivial situations is escalating with firearms

Lol fucking dumb ass says what?

Explain to me your knowlege, intimate personal knowlege or research, that tells you the gazillion police departments across the US are all undertrained. You you have any knowlege whatsoever of what is required to be and continue to be employed as a leo? Do you have any fucking clue how much force on force / use of force training you do every single year?

Yeah, the small 30 man dept in Bumfuckistan Arkansas is not going to have the same training resources or time as Whitebread Suburbia. Hell, cops in Detroit are probably glad their paychecks don't bounce. .. but they still have to maintain their state mandated continuing education no matter where they are.

After 20 years on the job I have about a whole years worth of academies when strung end to end, and thousands and thousands of hours of continuing ed and training.

Go take your bullshit specious statements and cram them somewhere where they will fit in your anatomy anon.
>>
>>30546226
How about instead you go ahead and tell me the situation where the police was wrong?

Oh wait you can't because you don't actually believe that. You base your entire argument on police always being right and saying objectivity can only be determined by the courts, which are heavily biased towards police. And then you expect me to believe your little pretend-to-meet-you-half-way cop out of "oh I'm sure *some* cases exist where police are wrong, but the MAJORITY are not that" . I can read between lines, we learned this in 8th grade, which you never made it to.

>>30546228
>>30546241
That's just his illiterate self unable to write correctly. Luckily I can read Retarded fluently from years of being on 4chan. See his response to see what he really meant.
>>
>>30545964
WUZ
>>
>>30546306
its probably just a 22
>>
>>30546306
Some history nut confirmed a while back that it's just some shitty pot-metal .22 knockoff, the proportions are apparently totally off.
>>
File: 1443977714085.jpg (19 KB, 246x268) Image search: [Google]
1443977714085.jpg
19 KB, 246x268
>>30546306
Home run chippa
>>
>>30545709
>No. Only the most recent investigations done by people with a vested fucking interest in finding this.

Bing!
>>
>>30546306
Both of those are ruger mk. II noob
>>
>>30544950
>Texas
Need I say more. They will probably start giving guns out for free.
>>
>>30545759
Nigger that was my first and only post, I could just see it going from discussion to /pol/ in about 5 posts.

Good job winning whatever argument you're having though, I'm sure it matters in the long run
>>
>>30546330
>How about instead you go ahead and tell me the situation where the police was wrong?

Fucking easy, Walter Scott.

Why dont you fucking READ MY GOD DAMN POSTS YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE ASSHAT FUCKING DUMBASS.

>read between the lines

HOW THE FUCK IS "COPS FUCK UP" """""READING BETWEEN THE LINES""""?!

No, you JUST realized you were fucking wrong, and you are too much of a fucking COWARD, a fucking intellectual COWARD to fucking say it.

You WANTED me to "not actually believe that", so you can pigon hole me into some kind of mental group you got going in your asinine fucking skull.

Unfuck yourself. No, fuck that. KILL YOURSELF. You are too fucking gone.
>>
>>30546363
No, beneath the Ruger is a Luger, but it's a knock off. Look for the light wood grips
>>
>>30546387
>autism
>>
>>30546330
No, thats your fucking dumbass trying to damage control.

Go make like micah and get blown up.
>>
>>30545653
>This might be it boys

If you want to lay down and take it in the ass, sure. You have to fight for your rights if you want to keep them. A piece of paper does not protect them for you, you have to stay vigilant yourself. Organize protests, redpill people on guns using facts and stats and not "hurr durr king nigger hates whitey". Bring support to our side and we will win this.
>>
>>30546400

Fuck man, if fucking asking people to READ YOUR FUCKING POSTS makes me a autist, then by god somebody get chrischan, tell him im in.
>>
>>30546249
>>30546261
>>30546315
WAT? His VP choice is pro gun control, but he isnt
>>
>>30546404
>Go make like micah and get blown up.

kek
>>
>>30546338
>KUNTA

I MEAN

>KANGS
>>
>>30545740
>Kek, HRW did a report on this in the 90s, the UN did it in like 2006 and again in 2015, and the DOJ investigation in Ferguson all turned up the same results. Cops are racist, trigger happy, jumpy, poorly trained fuckwads who are more concerned with protecting their buddies than the public good.

Has to be bait.. because if not you're meme spewing puke.

Can you really sit there and say that with a straight face?

HRW's job is to FIND alleged human rights violations. That is how it obtains money from cuck dumbasses.

The UN had Syria...FUCKING SYRIA... on it's human rights watch council at one point. That's like having Casey Anthony working at Child Protective Services.

And the DOJ. The same Obama DOJ that found the Democratic nominee not guilty even though she should be sharing a cell next to PFC Manning?

LMAO.
>>
File: 1444669295164.jpg (143 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1444669295164.jpg
143 KB, 900x948
>>30546387
> getting this angry in a Rhodesian sand raking enthusiast group
>>
>>30545776
>police's job is to protect human life

Aaaaaaaand ya blew it.
>>
>>30546467
see
>>30546054

I have ascended mere anger.
>>
>>30546387
That's not the police/courts being wrong if he was correctly convicted of murder. Try again.
>>
>>30545447
I don't see black culture in there anywhere so I disregarded your faggy reddit-tier centrist opinion.
>>
>>30546492
Read the argument, please, we are talking about specific cop's, as referenced here >>30546015
by the other guy (You automatically assume the cop)
>>
>>30546015
I would tend to believe a professional over the word of some robotic sheboon that films/narrates the death of her boyfriend.
>>
>>30546476
Like micah
>>
File: triggered.jpg (2 MB, 3189x2392) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
2 MB, 3189x2392
>>30546261
>>
>>30545600
What's wrong with equality of condition? With garbage like affirmative action gone, we'd have the competitive edge in the job market.
>>
>>30544950

I disagree.

Black people have literally declared war on white people (not really, but there's enough fear and headlines).

Do you think for one moment that whites are going to be interested in giving up their guns in any capacity?

I think any gun bans will be blown the fuck out.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>30544950
>black person is violent
>punish white people for it

when will this fucking end

>Shooter said he "wanted to kill more white people" and was motivated by BLM protests
>Obama blames "high powered weapons"

WHEN WILL THIS END

THIS WHOLE THING STARTED WHEN MICHAEL BROWN TRIED TO GRAB A COP'S GUN AND GOT SHOT. FERGUSON RIOTERS SET THE CITY ABLAZE AND WERE NOMINATED FOR TIME'S "PERSON OF THE YEAR"
>>
>>30545659
You're thinking of two different people

Philandro Castile was the CCW holder
Alton Sterling was a felon who could not legally possess a firearm to begin with.
>>
>>30546612
the action of 1 or 2 insane retards does not represent the intention of the entire group.

black people have not declared war on anything. crime addled mentally detached niggers are shooting people. Stop trying to turn it into a black vs white retardation.

its us vs them

its law abiding sensible people regardless of race or religion or what the fuck ever against murderous thugs who have grown too brave and need to be taken down.

keep trying to turn it into a /pol/ race war and your going to alienate people who normally think rationally
>>
LYNCH CALLS FOR MORE GUN CONTROL IN CONFERENCE
>>
>>30546720
black people are violent and retarded on average, it's a handful of them who act normal.

police brutality exists. to BLM protesters, any violent action taken against a black person is police brutality, because they think they are above the law.
>>
>>30546749
>black people are violent and retarded on average
even if this was true then there are black people who aren't retarded or there would be no average and your turning them against you by throwing them in the same bucket

>police brutality exists.
police kindness also exists and its the same issue as above. you are turning against people who you should be defending when you paint them all the same

>to BLM protesters, any violent action taken against a black person is police brutality, because they think they are above the law.

to BLM and they are a minority group with a fuck load of media attention. They are the group you should admonish if anything. BLM tells normal hard working black people that YOU are racist and the sensible blacks think that can't be true but here you are spouting retarded bullshit and claiming "all this group and all that group"
>>
>>30545517
lmao the unmarked slave graves on my family farm beg to differ
>>
>>30546826
BLM is not a minority anymore.

I don't throw every black person in the same bucket, I know that doing so makes them give up striving to be different. But it's rare to see any that strive to be different in the first place.
>>
>>30545597
really? not an LEO but thats awesome
>>
>>30546826

BLM wants me to think that all cops are killers based upon the actions of a very few.

So, should i think all blacks are killers based upon the actions of a very few?
>>
>>30545517
>Be smarter, stronger, and entirely superior
>Live in shittiest part of world
>Only even have traces of civilization because of what was left behind by people who enslaved you
>Getting enslaved by inferiors
>>
>>30545472
Quit blocking out names you faggot this isn't plebbit
>>
>>30546869
Tactical Shit is also selling lvl 3 and 4 plates to LEOs at dealer cost

http://shop.tacticalshit.com/
>>
I haven't prepped at all what should I buy I have $1000???
>>
>>30546132
Where do you live? Because it sure as shit isn't America

>you don't see this bullshit from any other group
Horseshit. Appalachian hill folk. Southwestern trailer park meth smoking hicks. The factory worker up North. FLORIDA. All lily white, all uneducated, all poor as fuck, all blaming everyone but themselves. Notice the pattern? It's class not race that causes this
>>
>>30546923
I've hung around poor white people. They're dumb, they abuse drugs, and they're obnoxious too.

But they generally have respect for others, and they'll admit what their doing is wrong. Black people have no sense of right and wrong, just GIBSMEDAT.
>>
>>30546208
it's a bell curve like any other profession, except the when the utter and total shitheads fuck up it means someone's dead. I really wish Police Unions would stop standing up for the total shitheads and leaving them out for the wolves, I think it would correct most of the problems. As it stands the Blue Line is downright unreasonable in its defense of the indefensible actions of the worst members
>>
>>30546863
>But it's rare to see any that strive to be different in the first place.

maybe because you come across as abrasive in general and nobody black or white wants to deal with you. I've seen countless people who stay well away from the bullshit nigger mentality and ive seen people like my own brother swallowed by self victimization of "all white people are raciss fuck da poleece"

i surround myself with people that think like me and my mindset is very simple. Do nigger shit and i'll call you and treat you like a nigger. do spic thug gangbanger latino shit and i'll call you a spic. I don't care if your white, brown, black or rainbow fucking colored. Your human until you do something to ostracize yourself. judge people by their actions individually when you meet them not the color of their skin

these guys who shot up some cops are niggers because regardless of their intent they sought vengeance on strangers who had jack fucking shit to do with their anger. They lumped all the cops into one and their own moral dissonance sold them down the river.
>>
>>30546728

Won't do shit. It's "her people" doing the shooting.

Predict more people buying guns and cops pulling back from melanin-enriched parts of town. I do feel bad for for regular black folks when niggers had to go and fuck shit up for everyone. Now they get lumped in with the niggers.
>>
>>30546918
$1000 worth of 5.56
before long you won't be able to buy more than 2 rounds per month
>>
>>30545447

holy shit someone just said something smart on the internet
>>
>>30546918
AR-15 for $500
optic and mount $300
223 ammo for $200
>>
>>30546955
>I really wish Police Unions would stop standing up for the total shitheads

They dont. You just feel like they do becuase they DO take the officers word for it, and defend them, unless nearly perfect evidence exists.

Look at the difference between Michael Brown and Walter Scott.

Should the police unions have left Darren Wilson to the wolves becuase a few dindus came out and lied?

FUCK NO.

Investigations are done for a fucking reason anon.
>>
>>30546970
>nobody black or white wants to deal with you

Can you really not believe that a person liked by others doesn't like being around black people? Any white person who values education and went to a public school dislikes black people.

There's black people who are great people, but they are the minority.
>>
>>30546879
you shouldn't be listening to any one group of people BLM, cops or otherwise. Gather information and make a decision yourself
>>
>>30547001

To the contrary, i have ZERO problem of using certain groups fallacious logic against said certain groups.
>>
>>30546918

A 9mm semiauto, five mags and ammo (both defensive and FMJ).

A long gun, preferably AR-15 pattern with five mags and ammo.

Leftover should go to a Level IIIA vest or higher if you can get it.
>>
>>30545110
My analysis of your empirical statements:
>1. there's a preference for a common firearm and the AR-15 is common in the US
Availability is clearly the key, but doesn't necessarily make things worse. Same thing in Russia = kalashnikovs. If you ban AR-15 people will do the same shit with semi-auto hunting rifles.
>2. more ammo is good, so use what mags you can carry
There are so many ways of having high ROF... mags are just an example. Ban mags and smart people will find smarter solutions.
>3. terrorists going to terrorize.
Which what they are up to, regardless of the availability of firearms.

That is, nothing new under the sun.
>>
>>30545363
The reality is that the fucking government kills people you fucking idiots.
>>
>>30547043
sometimes people deserve to die
>>
>>30545447
Stay fucking woke bro stay fucking woke. Black, white, hispanic, Asian. You will all fit in the camps just fine, do not go out without resisting.
>>
>>30546998
>Can you really not believe that a person liked by others doesn't like being around black people? Any white person who values education and went to a public school dislikes black people.

your lumping all white people in with you now. you have the right to dislike any group of people for whatever reason. My point is when you do that it turns those people who want to think sensibly against you. I get you don't like the nigger mentality as nobody does but as its been said multiple times before not all black people are niggers

>There's black people who are great people, but they are the minority.
and BLM is turning that minority against you by preaching hatred to them. your response is to close yourself off to them. Learn to gather that minority under the flag of common sense or pretty soon they won't exist.

the only way to unite people is to realize that were all just fucking people and we all have problems and flaws but we need to unify ourselves against the real enemy
>>
>>30544950
>"He had multiple pockets, he had three to four pockets in front of his pants. He definitely looked like he was wearing something in his shirt."

Ban assault "cargo" pants.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.