[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, now that 7/7 will forever be remembered as the start of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download-1.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download-1.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
Will 8/7 be forever remembered as the day ammo got fucked to the point that it was no longer buyable, and Anons who didn't prep got culturally enriched?
>>
I prepped, got a couple hundred rounds for my Enfield. Any basketball americans try to enrich my culture, I'll set up on the roof and pick them off one by one. Boom, work the bolt, boom, work the bolt.
>>
>>30541395

But they come faster than that, Anon.
>>
>>30541439
You can work the bolt on an Enfield pretty fast, my man.
>>
>>30541356
>8/7
It's not August dipshit.

>hurr muh Yurop
This is an American imageboard, cuck.
>>
>>30541439

>Implying the whole horde won't disperse after the first three rounds because ain't nobody got time for being shot and they're looking for easy unarmed targets to mob
>Implying the mad minute isn't a thing
>>>>>>>>>>>>implying anything's going to happen in the first place

I hope you're wearing a red jacket and pith helmet in your imagination, Enfield Anon
>>
>>30543704
>fantasizing about being a british cuckold
>>
>>30541439
>But they come faster than that, Anon.
I bet you're really experienced with how fast a wet, throbbing black buck can come aren't you? It makes me sick just thinking about that their rippling ebony muscles glistening in the afternoon sun.

Disgusting!
>>
>>30543704
Did the british wear that in WW2? Because my Enfield is a NO4MK1.
>>
>>30543713
>Talking shit about Rorke's Drift

I'm referring to a time when the British were hard motherfuckers, my historically challenged friend
>>
>>30541356
doubt it, liberals won't touch this one because of the possibility BLM was involved. but I'll be buying 500rnds of 9mm and 7.62x39 this weekend regardless.
>>
>>30543748
Not really, no.

I was just being fanciful
>>
>>30543761
No they'll still use this to push gun control.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.