[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright /k/ in the impending civil war (aka race war but this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1467871165670.gif (2 MB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
1467871165670.gif
2 MB, 286x400
alright /k/
in the impending civil war (aka race war but this isnt /pol/ so civil war)
what weapons will you use to fend off your land?
>>
>>30540803
>what weapons will you use to fend off your land?

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that /pol/ constantly butchers English in niggerlike fashion?
>>
>>30540803
the spoken word. i'm willing to live and fight through the end of our country but i want to die knowing my goal was an attempt at peace
>>
>>30540914
What was wrong with that sentence? Unless you are some cityshit, you own land, personally I own 10 acres.
>>
>>30540914
I don't know man, it's almost like /pol/ are the Niggers of Caucasians.
>>
winchester lever action, shotgun, homemade arrowgun, and some bows
>>
>>30540803
>>30540941
If my land tries to attack me I'm going to grab a shovel and attack it right back.
>>
>>30541005
>>30540914
Do you two not live in the south? It's just another way to phrase things.
>>
>>30540941
It implies that we're using the weapons to chase away the land, not the niggers.

"of" is a useful word.
>>
>>30540941
>>30541032
>Hurr durr

Go outside and shoot your yard.

You have now tried to fend off your land.
>>
Okay i will rephrase then

What will you all do, and what do you have to use to fend off the niggers trying to take your land?
>>
File: shasta.jpg (65 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
shasta.jpg
65 KB, 500x333
>>30541216
I'm not worried about niggers at all. I'm worried about the CALDOJ SWAT Team with Federal backing.

Two years.
>>
>>30540803
I reckon I'll use the lawn mower since the rains in West Virginia have been making the grass grow quite a bit.
>>
>>30540803
Id stick my dick on that frog.
>>
File: RT100-front-right.png (425 KB, 766x400) Image search: [Google]
RT100-front-right.png
425 KB, 766x400
>>30540803
They make these in my town. I think we're qualified to take on our land
>>
>>30541032
>SHIT, MY YARD IS INVADING MY PROPERTY!

>FUCKING FIREBOMB IT!

Southerners are just as bad as niggers.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.