[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every Marine a Carbineperson.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Chesty-puller.jpg (147 KB, 503x600) Image search: [Google]
Chesty-puller.jpg
147 KB, 503x600
Every Marine a Carbineperson.
>>
Marine has "Ma" and "n" in it, spelling "man".

This needs to be fixed, immediately.
>>
>>30536119
I fucking wish

t. grunt who humped a a4/203 for two years
>>
>>30536119
I'm a Marine artilleryperson now. Feels bad, man.
>>
"The biggest combat tool ever created."
-Erwin Rommel about the AK47
>>
>>30536205
t. Proud womyn of color who don't need no man rawr semper fi hehehe
>>
>>30536119
> hurr durr muhreens amirite

oh look, another /k/ thread on shit they don't understand about a military branch they couldn't hack it in
>>
>>30536119
In all honesty, is Chesty Puller a meme marine?
>>
>>30537674
>officer who only told people what to do

you tell me senpai
>>
>>30537674
Yes, he was decorated by the corps as a marketing campaign to keep the USMC from being disbanded or folded into the army. Much of the USMC folklore comes from this same period, for this very reason.
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (22 KB, 640x394) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
22 KB, 640x394
CisStaffSergent, requesting pronouns!
>>
>>30536119
>Muh Carbine is not a reduction of the rifle but an extension of the pistol!

GO HOME, COMMANDANT!

YOU'RE DRUNK!

In all honesty, your commandants are a source of infinite lulz for this army grunt.
>>
>>30537662
> Couldn't hack it in

> Do all the same shit as the Army, but get screamed at more, and somehow manage to contribute more fucking problems to any area Marines are active in than any other branch

> 12x the murders, half the size
MUHREEEN COOOORE
>>
>>30538381
>12x more murders
>Half the size

All your numbers were pulled out of your ass. Half the size, hahahaha!
>>
>>30538514
I'm sorry, I tried playing nice and counting your entire branch against the active inna Army

A quarter the size at best, still fucking up everything as usual
Thanks Marine
Truth be told, the entire Marine Corps is the result of marketing and propaganda.
"Be a hardass, join the Marines, semper fi" all that shit
Of all the people I went to school with, the only ones who joined the Marines were the edgelords, whereas all the normies went Army/Air/Navy/CG/NG
>>
>>30537134
Rommel died years before the AK-47 was invented, idiot
>>
>>30536119
>XIR, YES XIR
>>
I love shitposting
>>
>>30538569
That's the joke, he even posted a pic of General Schwarzkopf.
>>
>>30538745
The picture clearly says Dwight D. Eisenhower though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.