[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So sometimes I see scenarios of where people defend their houses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: english9149-810x791[1].jpg (64 KB, 810x791) Image search: [Google]
english9149-810x791[1].jpg
64 KB, 810x791
So sometimes I see scenarios of where people defend their houses after gun control
Here's a challenge
You're in the UK and a muslim is in your house to steal your stuff
How do you defend your home while following all UK laws?
And you can't call police
>>
>>30535058
Here's a list of what you can do:
>>
Jesus fucking christ. Summer comes around quick doesn't it?

Firstly, the fact that he's muslim doesn't make a shit of difference. I tell you what i do. Release the best home defence weapon anyone can have. My pair of alsatians. I follow up with the cricket bat.
>>
>>30535058

That picture is pure cringe.

Following UK law, I pick up the nearest long or sharp object and beat/stab the person in my home until they are no longer a threat. Such is allowed under "reasonable" self-defence.
>>
get the fuck outta here niger. UK cops dont even carry mothafucking guns.
>>
>>30535148
>"reasonable" self-defence

Which is what?
After they've forcibly removed you genitals, killed your wife and are raping your daughter?
>>
>>30535197
Some do some don't

Why would they?
>>
>>30535058
Nothing. I have home insurance. New tv and laptop for me ^_-
>>
File: 250px-ArthurMitchellDexter.jpg (20 KB, 250x362) Image search: [Google]
250px-ArthurMitchellDexter.jpg
20 KB, 250x362
>>30535148
What if the show up with a longer, sharper object. Or bring 3 to your 1?

Under UK law you're a cucked out sub.
>>
>>30535148

Good luck beating up a bad guy with a gun. Or multiple bad guys with weapons.
>>
>>30535431

Anybody whose out to steal TV's and stuff they can quickly throw in a bag are not hanging about to have a fight, whatever the odds.

/k/ seems to believe that:

'Hur dur home invasion, epic shootout where i get to act all tacticool and be a fucking hero"

When in fact, yelling "get out my house, before i call the cops" down the stairs will get rid of them. Get a dog, they're the best thief detterent around.
>>
>>30535141

Puppers ain't bulletproof britfriend.
>>
>>30535058
everything in my house is made of pork
>>
>>30535658
It's okay, they don't have the ATF there...
>>
>>30535658
neither are you....
best case scenario, youre what?
50% bullet resistant?
>>
>>30536771
~65%

Like all true /k/ommandos he's been building up an immunity to bullets by shooting himself over and over again, slowly increasing the caliber.
>>
>>30535373
life insurance wont buy you a new life
>>
>>30535315
if you perceive them to be a threat all reasonable force allowed, you are under no obligation to warn them, or to allow them to strike first, reasonable force in british self defense law means whatever is needed to drive them off or disable/subdue them without undue risk to the defender.

basically if they are in your house without your permission you are fine as long as you let them run if they try to run, and dont try and finish them off once they are out of the fight
>>
>>30535431
>>30535397
heres the thing, 'home invasions' as opposed to sneak burglaryis pretty much unheard of in the UK almost all breakins occur when the residents are not in the house, you dont get someone breaking in in the dead of night to steal your shit while you are sleeping, you come home from work to find you have been broken into.

the only way you are in any danger in 99%+ of breakins in the UK is if you disturb them and are between them and the exit
>>
>>30535058
So I took the time to figure out that the intruder is a Muslim but didn't take the time to do anything intelligent?
>>
File: most important security device.jpg (167 KB, 1344x940) Image search: [Google]
most important security device.jpg
167 KB, 1344x940
>>30536869
That's what these are for.
>>
>>30538300
Good thinking, about 3 of those in a sock makes a good beater.
>>
>>30536827
I'm up to 20mm, get on my level faggots
>>
>>30535576
You're making the assumption that you're dealing with a thief when statistically most home invasions for the intent of thievery occur during the day when everyone is mostly at work.

If they are breaking in at night, they might be tweakers, they might be thieves, they might be rapists, they might be escaped convicts (had that happen once, though he ran through the backyard next to mine rather than mine), or they might be the next Richard Ramirez.

Night time brings in an entirely different sort of crowd. Also by notifying the intruder that you are aware of his presence might result in him coming to stomp your guts out since you so wisely threatened to call the police instead of quietly calling them and not making your enemy aware of it. Or you might have just told that slasher or rapist that time is now of the essence and that you need to be taken care of, and you were kind enough to yell out and tell him exactly where to find you.

Nice job m8, you're officially retarded and bad at this "defending your home" thing. Best thing you can do is grab your gun, secure your door (quietly), quietly call the police, and remain in place with your gun trained on your door. Assuming that you live alone and don't have to worry about protecting your children from getting diddled, anyway.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.