[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post your knifes, preferably selfmade Start off with mine,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: knoife.jpg (611 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
knoife.jpg
611 KB, 575x1024
ITT: post your knifes, preferably selfmade

Start off with mine, stainless damascus steel, handle is Anigre wood. blade length 10cm/3.93in
>>
File: 1465678511429.jpg (1 MB, 2304x4096) Image search: [Google]
1465678511429.jpg
1 MB, 2304x4096
made out of old soviet industrial saw. 3mm thick, blade approx 13cm long and 4cm wide,

sharpened at a V angle gradually 2cm of the blade for great chopping performance.

Handle is pine gorilla glued on, as drills wouldnt penetrate the blade.

weight 200grams
Someone here on /k/ told it would be nice if I carved some trench art into the handle. but I have no idea how.

Google only gives engraved artillery casings with jesus on them.
>>
>>30535321
Put some real fucking wood on there you faggot
>>
Check the catalog buddy
>>
>>30535391
buddy im from europ. all i have in my fucking country is pines, evergreens, birch, maples and oaks.

Now the only place i see oaks in is in parks.
Do you really expect me to go and chop down a tree planted in someones memorial just to put a fancier handle on my blade.

this is good, strong enough and comfy in my hands.

So that is just your opinion man,

If I was in the land of the free with all your mahoganys and what other fancy hard woods you have I would use something better.
>>
>>30521941
>>
>>30535441
Fuck your doubting ass. Order some god damn wood off ebay for 5 fucking pounds or what ever you faggots call it, at least go to the god damn store and get some stain because that looks like shit and its not just my opinion. Youd put better ones on if you could? You can, do it.
>>
>>30535482
>5 pounds
More like 50 pounds now amirite
>>
>>30535500
Dont you worry I will stain it, right after Ive tried carving something into it.

Btw why dont you post a homemade knife of your own if you are so good at calling everyone a faggot who doesnt have a fancy handle.
>>
>>30535550
Thats my whole fucking point. You actually had the means to make a neat knife then you shit the bed with a fucking pine handle. I have no means to do anything like that, which is why you should rock it out instead of being a pussy.
>>
>>30535569
Dont worry, its not finished like I said.
Ebay doesnt ship this far into combloc, hardware stores are over stocked on some synthetic plywood bs and some fake wood made up of sawdust, good material is very hard to come by.

Now this is a promise, once the handle is carved, stained and the knife is in a leather sheath I will post it again on a knife thread.

Im not gonna argue on a finger painting board as it seems we both want the same end result.
>>
>>30535641
Good
>>
>>30534689
>ITT: post your knifes

Check the catalog before making threads
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.