[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atf destructive device questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Is a handheld 1.75 in diameter firework artillery launcher considered a dd? I'm confused on what they say is a weapon but I looked and it said pyrotechnics are exempt. But if you make a device to aim and shoot then what is it?
>>
>>30534623
For clarification I went to atf dd regulations here

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/firearms-guides-importation-verification-firearms-national-firearms-act-definitions-1
>>
>>30534623
I was looking at these in the grocery store the other day. Got to thinking...

Could these be used as an improvised flashback?

What goes /k/ think?
>>
>>30535573
Flashbang*

Fuck you autocorrect
>>
>>30535573
light one on the ground and post the results.
>>
>>30535573
my cousin put one n the tube upside down it was funny as fuck
>>
Hey guys not OP but someone looking to get into DDs. Have eyes on an M203 receiver, going to Form 1 it. I'd like to have rounds to shoot that aren't subcal adapters and beehives. I've been looking into reloading 40mm and its a mess of info that basically all I've gotten so far is that you need .38 S&W blanks. Haven't found if you can reload the polymer M212 training round cases.
>>
>>30535589
I've done this before.

Whenever I first got a hold of one of these I thought you threw them.
>>
>>30534623
these are morters, we had a bunch of these of 4th of july and drove around lobbing them into neighborhoods lol smoked a few houses lol i know at least some went in windows
>>
They are for entertainment purposes only. Any misuse is advised against on thw warning labels.
>>
>>30536225
Back in the day we would get a whole fuckton of smoke bombs and drive around in the back of my brother's pickup throwing them onto peoples porches. There was so much smoke, it made it look like every house was on fire. The smoke and the streetlights created a huge orange fog that enveloped the street. We would take a whole boxes worth and make cluster bombs. It was good fun.
>>
>>30536309
we like lighting the mortars and throwing them through windows so you get the cool explosion lol really startles the people
>>
>>30536323
yeah man like those old people in wheel chairs and you catch they catch on fire they get so startled

its like nigga its just fire, just get up on walk away wtf haha
>>
>>30536615
piss off lumploaf
>>
>>30534623
I've actually wanted to strap a mortar tube to a stock for years, and haven't because I'm unsure of the legality.
>>
>>30537993
it is legal but not advised due to danger, i asked my aunts boyfriend who is a cop.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.