[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which kid are you /k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
which kid are you /k/
>>
The Muslim one
>>
The Muslim one
>>
The AK kid is operator as fuck.
>>
>>30533929
The one that is being shot
>>
AK kid knows how to operate
>>
>All of them act stupid but the AK kid
AR Fags on sucide watch
>>
File: 1467740152434.gif (2 MB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
1467740152434.gif
2 MB, 581x542
>>30533929
AK kid of course
>>
Kid in the red Hawaiian shirt, chillin and having my boys take care of business
>>
>>30533929
>>30533929

None of them.
>>
>>30535215
This.
That kid will grow up to be the boss while the others are the goons.
>>
soon to be fingerless revolver kid
>>
>>30535161
Lil' Emmanuel Lewis looking nigger seems like he's falling backwards on his ass... unless that's some abortion of a Slav Squat.
>>
>>30535215
Nice fedora fag
>>
>>30533929
Me on the ledt
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.