[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /k/ watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl9 fuY7g79c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: gun control meme.jpg (10 KB, 236x131) Image search: [Google]
gun control meme.jpg
10 KB, 236x131
hey /k/ watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl9fuY7g79c
>>
File: 1456092076022.gif (35 KB, 673x505) Image search: [Google]
1456092076022.gif
35 KB, 673x505
>Host literally fucking calling it "not a freak accident, I report the news, guns kill people!"
>Father said "The gun didnt kill my son, I did"
>Host says "This is not time for your political agenda!"
>Host goes on to bash NRA talking points
>>
>>30532539
>tyt
lol dropped
>>
>30532576
yup
>>
>>30532539

>casing gets in the back of his shirt
>reaches for the casing
>with his right hand
>which is still holding the gun
>while son is behind him

Anyone this retarded deserves to be sneered at by limousine liberals. I'm more mad at the mouthbreather of the father despite his acceptance of personal responsibility.
>>
>>30532539
>the young cucks

Not Even Once
>>
>>30532539
Does anyone have the picture in the OP not for ants?
>>
File: 3117349-gun.jpg (78 KB, 860x480) Image search: [Google]
3117349-gun.jpg
78 KB, 860x480
>>30532647
>>
>>30532627
I remember watching one of their videos, it's the only time I've been truly, actually disgusted by a news show.

They were watching security camera footage of some guy robbing a convenience store with a knife and stabbing several people to death inside, and they were reacting like they were watching a show.

They were amused, big dramatic winces and 'ooh! look at that! he really got that guy' and grinning at each other as this guy murdered people, like it was a spectacle for them to watch, put on for their amusement.

I've been upset by dumb shit I've seen on the news, from big networks to these little online groups, but I've never been truly disgusted before.
>>
>>30532594
u know you can just click the post number right, newfag?
>>
>>30532695
Well, also Ron Paul served in the military as a doctor. So he has at least minimum weapons handling training, although I have absolutely no doubt he's one of the very few /k/-bro politicians.
>>
>>30532814
I don't know how it is in the USA, but in my country the father will always teach how to handle a firearm to his kids.
>>
>>30532539
watch this instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs
>>
>>30532699
>They were amused, big dramatic winces and 'ooh! look at that! he really got that guy' and grinning at each other as this guy murdered people, like it was a spectacle for them to watch, put on for their amusement.

>go to 4chan
>get mad about people being desensitized
>>
>>30532539
>This looks like a TYT video title
>plays first two seconds
>Cenk
>Closes window

TYT is everything cancerous about the left rolled into one self-sustaining tumor.
>>
>Father accepts it was his own fault
>Bash him

What an asshole.
>>
>>30532965
Personal responsibility is banned in the Western world, /k/omrade.
>>
>>30532539
>"THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOUR POLITICAL SHOEHORNING GRIEVING FATHER"
>GUNS ARE THE PROBLEM, JUST BAN GUNS ALREADY
Why are ALL of their videos so pathetically hypocritical?
>>
>>30532858
I'm from the USA and my dad taught me. But it's a big country and there are lots of fags who have never touched a firearm in their life.
>>
>>30532539
Remember the last time a bunch of turks tried to disarm a mass law abiding citizens?
>>
>>30533863
You mean the Armenian Genocide? Yeah, TYT are deniers, they wear their name like a hipster-ironic badge of honor. It would be like a bunch of Holocaust - denying Stormfronters named themselves "Lol Totally Neo-Nazis Guise" or "Muh 6 Gorillion."
Except they're leftists, so they can get away with it.
>>
>>30534145
They're literally named after the nationalist group that started the genocide, its sickening.
>>
I think we should tell this to scarce on youtube
>>
How would the US be if kids were taught proper gun safety in schools?
>>
>The Young Turks
>Named after a group from the Armenian genocide
>Denies it happened.

A professor at my college played one of their videos as "fact." I walked out.

Makes me wonder how it would go if there was a group called, "The Young Nazis," and denies the Holocaust ever happened.
>>
>>30534145
Remember to spam every comments section with "who today remembers the Armenians"
>>
>>30532699
I've been disgusted with the news for the obvious fucking lies they push

But I'd prolly do the same thing while watching the video and you can't deny you would too
>>
>>30535881
Yeah but the difference being we're not on camera and supposed to be respectable and present news. We're just a bunch of faggots on an Ethiopian Rain Dance forum
>>
>>30532858
you will find that the vast majority of non-veteran (as well as veteran) gun owners were taught by their dad.
>>
Thanks OP, now I just want to kill myself more than usual.
>>
>>30532858
My father doesn't like guns
had to buy and learn on my own
>23m US dtf?
>>
>>30532539
I feel like this guy would be horrified to find as many as 10% of the people walking around him are carrying implements of death and destruction concealed on their person.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.