[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: Allalaaditud fail.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Allalaaditud fail.png
4 KB, 225x225
Today I was told not to carry at work „ because girls are afraid“ . Never thought that this would happen in glorious Eesti. Also general /k feel thread.
>>
>>30532289
Hire a nigger to rape those girls, then say you wish you could help, but you don't have a gun.
>>
>>30532289
I'm in chicago for the weekend. Can't carry. Fucking dindus and trash everywhere. Fuck this cancerous city.
>>
>>30532318
There are no niggers in Estonia
>>
Fellow Estonian reportin gin from a liberal european capital...

I know that feel /b/rother...

We live in a world where liberal ideas have prevailed over common sense
>>
>>30532337
dont know if thats a bad thing tho
>>
File: naa.jpg (878 KB, 1687x1100) Image search: [Google]
naa.jpg
878 KB, 1687x1100
>>30532289
it's time to go deeper
>>
>>30532353
my first thought was about Ruger LCP or LCR
any opinons?
>>
File: 1447694080680.jpg (117 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
1447694080680.jpg
117 KB, 900x695
Hello, Northern brothers - Potatovian, err, Latvian here.

Didn`t know your gun laws are so lax you can even carry arms. It`s almost impossible to obtain any serious weaponry here (legally anyway). Government really is cracking down on it, even the hunter community is outraged.

Taking the Russia threat a little bit too seriously, as if vodkas will need permits if they`ll want to start some shit in our Eastern regions.
>>
>>30532376
the LCP would be easier to hide than the LCR.
>>
>>30532384
We can have anything up to .50MBG and only semi-auto rifles. Only CC is allowed tho open carry is for police only.
Actually even non-citizens are allowed to carry.
>>
I am proud to say that in Estonia we have probably the BEST firearms laws in the entire world

Virtually zero gun crime (comparing to western europe) without disproportionately infringing peoples rights....

One can onl hope it will stay this way
>>
>>30532446
Ilves will shill to no end that you elect JUSTin Trudeau 2.0.
>>
>>30532289

Carry anyways. And conceal it better.
>>
>>30532289
Wait you can carry in Europe? What job do you have?
>>
>>30532635
sales analyst
>>
>>30532289
Isn't there a gun that can be folded up to look like a smartphone? Just get one of those. Also, what does Estonian law say about guns disguised as flashlights, lighters, keys, wallets, etc?
>>
>>30532635

It's debatable easier to get a legal full auto weapon in the Czech Republic than the US today. Sure they require registration for more things but as far as conceal carry goes all you have to do is pass the fitness tests and it's otherwise like a Shall Issue US State.

Not familiar with other countries, though.
>>
>>30532337
How about Albanians?
>>
>>30532289
You guys were allowed to carry in the first place? That's pretty cool, 2bh. What did you carry?
>>
>>30532875
in Estonia u have to get a whats called collector license (needs more paperwork) and thats it u free to buy full auto or join The National Defence League
>>
>>30532841
those are illegal here
>>
>>30532912
...and how are the women? Aside from the ones at OP's work.
>>
>>30532897
today it was a Makarov
>>
>>30532422
Based Estonia. I would always see those guys kicking ass in the worlds strongest man competition in the 90s
>>
File: Buhuap_IMAA2H5L.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
Buhuap_IMAA2H5L.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
>>30532917
Pic related is all you need to know about our female /k/ommrades
>>
>Esti

Pronounced the same way as a swear word in Quebec, lol.
>>
>>30532992
what does it mean?
>>
>>30532992
What did they mean by this...

It really makes you wonder...
>>
>>30533007

It's actually "Osti", but letters often just never get pronounced because French is weird like that. So both cases would be pronounced as 'sti.

It's the name for those little round sacramental breads they give in church.

Typically, you'd string together a bunch of swear words in succession, and this one is used like glue to hold other swear words together.

>'Sti d'calisse de tabarnak!
>>
>>30532384
That makes no sense. If your country is worried about Russians fucking with you, wouldn't it make more sense to have Latvians be armed and trained so they could defend their country? At least that's the outlook in the US.
>>
>>30532981
I used to correspond with a fellow car guy over in Estonia, but he went silent years ago :(

From the pics he showed me, yes, the Estonian girls are scorching hot.
When I'd complain about my girlfriends, he was always confused. Apparently American girls are way more irrational and bitchy than Estonian girls. Weird, right? Haha.

Saw someone supposedly from Estonia posting some pics of his East German AK74 variant, An MPi-KM74 I believe. Giggle switch and all!
>>
>>30532289
>because girls are afraid
tell them you're also afraid, which is why you desire a means to protect yourself. Your rights don't end where their feelings begin.

besides, you should be CCing anyways, at which point, the problem is you letting people know you're carrying.
>>
>>30533049
never try to understand liberal logic, my friend
>>
>>30533049

They secretly want to be taken over and sexually dominated by Putin.
>>
>>30533058
well almost all of my collegues are pretty /k and we used to discuss our guns a lot. never thought it could become an issue. anyways, i will continue carrying just maybe buy a smaller gun
>>
>>30533129
well then i guess its time to stop talking about it.
>>
>>30533129

Maybe you guys should bring your female coworkers to the range, introduce them to firearms. It'd be a lot of fun for them and they wouldn't fear it as much if they know the safety rules and stuff.
>>
>>30533180
That's actually a kick ass idea.

There's no better way to convert a woman than to bring her to a range with a semiauto .22LR and let her shoot some cheap cans of soda or balloons, etc.
Just focus on the safety fundamentals and make it fun and easy at first.

The hardest part about it is just getting them to go to the range.
>>
>>30533180
this is actually a very good idea. thanks fellow /k ommando
>>
>>30533204
Amen to that BROTHER!
>>
>>30532992
You're close, it's supposed to be pronounced [eːsti] - it sounds roughly like "eh-stih".
Source: Wikipedia
>>
>>30535168

Dit moi donc comment prononcer les mots dans ma lange maternelle, 'sti d'trou d'cul.
>>
Bravo, Estonia.
>>
>>30532289
>Estonia
>>Europe
>Carrying a gun?
Wait, does your government recognize the citizen's right to bear arms?
>>
>>30532981
>>
>>30532289
Lol
Whiteknight faggotory

Tell your boss to get balls
>>
>>30535288
That's a toughie, but fortunately for I know a little French (but it's too much effort for me to type). I can tell you the first syllable is pronounced like "é" as in "clé" but the last vowel doesn't have a French equivalent (the English equivalent is "i" as in "kid")
>>
>>30535650

If you were going to pronounce the "e", it would be a grave accent, not acute accent.

Again, it's my fucking mother tongue. I know how to speak it.
>>
>>30535727
That's not what IPA said, but it was for Standard French and you might say some vowels differently.
>>
>>30532912
>join The National Defence League
Wish we had something like that in burger land.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.