[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetically speaking, would a ban on bullets violate the 2ed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: sad_man.jpg (26 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
sad_man.jpg
26 KB, 599x400
Hypothetically speaking, would a ban on bullets violate the 2ed ammendment?
>>
>>30530813
Don't give them ideas
>>
>>30530813
Arms is defined as weapons and ammunition, dingus.
>>
>>30531022
Don't call me a dingus you jerk. I was asking because this one guy at my work was absolutely convinced it was fine, and it piqued my curiosity.
>>
>>30531031
You ask a stupid question you will be called stupid. Tell your friend he's a libtard.
>>
>>30531031
Ask him if, hypothetically speaking, a ban on pencils and pens violate the 1st amendment.
>the right to free speech and freedom of the (printing press)
>>
When will the government ban memes?
>>
File: 1467612909024.jpg (111 KB, 387x376) Image search: [Google]
1467612909024.jpg
111 KB, 387x376
>>30530813
>>30530865
t b h if the left pulled this it'd be pretty fucking cheeky.
Like I'd be too "OH YOU GUYSSS" to be mad
>>
>>30530813
You have similar case law, like special taxes on ink which was struck down as infringing on the right of the press. My guess is no. Of course with this Supreme Court we have now, it would be upheld as the most progressive act for humanity ever.
>>
>>30530813
Yes. Any restriction to the ability to use arms is a violation of the 2A.
>>
>>30530813
Yes. But taking down the gun industry would cripple the US economy and in turn, the world economy. 320 million people buying guns and gun related shit and services 365 days a year. That gravy train ain't never gonna end. We've been over this.
>>
>>30530813
There's already a precedent on favor of protecting ammo sales. Recent ruling that gun stores can't be restricted from setting up shop because people need to be able to actually get guns to practice their right. You need ammo to effectively practice your right.
>>
>>30530813
Yes.
>>30531661
ATF please go.
>>
File: not atf.jpg (36 KB, 298x470) Image search: [Google]
not atf.jpg
36 KB, 298x470
>>30534525

Haha! What an interesting thread. Please continue my friends.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.