[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to prevent robbery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1467839553942.jpg (46 KB, 403x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467839553942.jpg
46 KB, 403x720
>Get a Marine
>Get "landmines"
>Get the courts, news, and police/hospital in on it
>Hire a stuntman without a foot
>Perform a stunt where the stuntman is breaking into a home and gets hit by a landmine, and make it look real
>Have the police and EMTs arrive, write official reports on the incident. And have a local news team report on it.
>Have both men be tried. And have the "criminal" be charged with breaking and entering, and the marine is hailed with protecting his community, and allows him to place even more "mines" in safe areas that only a criminal would go
>Make a tech company make a fake device that goes on your keychain, that disables the landmines when you go near them, but you have to have a psychology and background check to get it

Nobody will want to rob that town ever again

Also general thread for crime prevention
>>
18 U.S. Code § 2441 - War crimes

>(a)Offense.—
>Whoever, whether inside or outside the United >States, commits a war crime, in any of the >circumstances described in subsection (b), >shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for >life or any term of years, or both, and if death >results to the victim, shall also be subject to >the penalty of death.

>(c)Definition.—As used in this section the term “war crime” means any conduct—

>(4) of a person who, in relation to an armed >conflict and contrary to the provisions of the >Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the >Use of Mines, Booby-Traps and Other >Devices as amended at Geneva on 3 May >1996 (Protocol II as amended on 3 May 1996), >when the United States is a party to such >Protocol, willfully kills or causes serious injury >to civilians.
>>
>>30530702
>war crimes involving weapons
>anything but willy pete flammenwerfers and neurotoxins
Fuck off with that Swiss piss.
>>
>>30530702
I bet you're great at parties
>>
>>30530702
>war crimes
>applying to civilians
anon pls
>>
>>30530616

I got a better plan

>hire older gentleman with a prosthetic leg
>he pretends to be break in expert to some local young people
>leads them in a break in attempt
>gets his prosthetic leg blown off by some well placed pyro
>screams in agony and horror
>younglings terrified
>suddenly stands up and turns to them

"That's why you don't break into peoples houses."
>>
>>30530783
Okay George, Sr.
>>
>>30530783
>Suddenly stands up
Then the little niggas run cuz this guys a ducking witch floating on one leg
>>
>>30530821
Witch doctor confirmed
>>
>>30530616

>spelling

Retard
>>
>>30530746
>Clearly defined war crimes
>"Swiss piss"

I'll wave my hanky as the trap door drops you to a sudden stop.
>>
>>30531092
>caring about grammar on 4chan
What we're you expecting?
>>
>>30530616
Just be cheaper to get a mean dog and lock the door
>>
>>30530821
>floating
>one leg

check this no-balance nigga out
>>
File: 0d1.gif (345 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
0d1.gif
345 KB, 500x349
>>30530616
>OP fell for a sign meant to fool stupid people

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>30530747
I'll bet you don't go to parties
>>
>>30530616
good god that's cringy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.