[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some advice /k/. My birthday is coming up and I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: AK47.jpg (409 KB, 3762x1630) Image search: [Google]
AK47.jpg
409 KB, 3762x1630
Need some advice /k/. My birthday is coming up and I'll be buying a new weapon for myself. My choices boil down to a new Glock 17, or an AK-47. I don't know shit about what to look for when buying an AK. If buying new, is there a good manufacturer to go with? Or should i just buy a used one, because I do enjoy a nice wood finish. Need some advice.
>>
>>30530043
Might as well start with the 17, or even 19. Nothing wrong with an AK but unless you live on a farm or some other rural place with lax laws it'll just be a safe queen.
>>
>>30530043
Most types of AKM are interchangeable in quality and range around six hundred bucks.
A used Glock 19 can be had for north of three hundred dollars.
The /k/ answer is to get both.
>>
wasr 10 is the cheapest ak worth buying and it's $650
>>
As an owner of both your potential firearms ill be happy to help.

Glock is a glock is a glock. I got a special snowflake model with fish gills but its still a glock.
Cant go wrong there

AKs are fun. Cheap mags and ammo.
I own a m70 ab2 (yugo ak) this is one of the models the monkeys at century didnt fuck up. The yugos built by zastava are solid but the after market is not your friend. Its good if you want stock and not tacticool ak
DDI aks have jim fullers blessing as a good ak
youtubers feel confident recommending the c39v2 from century but not the ras47

What else can i tell you
>>
>>30530087
The m70s are cheaper and better
>>
>>30530089
Well the only other weapons I own and use are mosin rifle, and a bulgarian sks. I think over all I want the AK more than the glock. So you'd say the m70 ab2 is good to buy new, or can they even be bought new?
>>
>>30530162
I think JG sales still has my yugo underfolder specifically.

But id recommend any of the zastava aks. All those models are under 700 new and built well.

AGAIN BE ADVISED. aftermarket for these rifles is not your friend

But....did i mention they come with flip up night sights? And trench art stocks?
>>
>>30530253
What exactly do you mean by aftermarket?
>>
>>30530270
you-you're joking right?

Jesus Mary and Joseph.
Now I have better advice. Go buy a nagant revolver you no gunz summer kid
>>
>>30530310
fuck bud I just need advice, I never had a big brother to show me gunz
>>
>>30530320
You will never graduate high school with that reading comprehension.

Good luck with prom
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.