[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assuming I have the proper paperwork/licensing for class 3 or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: rpg-72.jpg (39 KB, 2400x990) Image search: [Google]
rpg-72.jpg
39 KB, 2400x990
Assuming I have the proper paperwork/licensing for class 3 or nfa weapons could I make a contract to get a new Airtronic PSRL-1 or would I have to go indirectly through a class 3 dealer?
>>
>>30529980
I would be shocked if they sold to anyone but military but feel free to ask them.
>>
>>30530011
I mean I'm pretty sure I'd need to go through a dealer but idk why not if I have all of the correct paperwork
>>
>>30529980
>Assuming

Lol, you dont have the slightest idea of what you're talking about and you're lack of knowledge about the subject is apparent in the ignorance of your post.

>>30530031

you dont have any "paperwork", you dont even know what is actually required to own something like this and it makes you sound like an asshole or a child or both
>>
>>30529980
Its technically legal, but good luck mate.
>>
>>30530151
jeez man your autism is showing, I didn't claim to have anything, it's a hypothetical.

the hypothetical is if one has the proper paperwork, tax stamps, etc. can one contact the company directly or do you go through a dealer.
>>
>>30530151
You forgot your fedora.
>>
>>30530186
then just fucking ask "how do i get one" instead of making a bunch of sentences thay dont mean anything
>>
File: 1448690510007.jpg (40 KB, 450x364) Image search: [Google]
1448690510007.jpg
40 KB, 450x364
>>30530179
total hypothetical, it's a real pipe dream though. maybe if I move to tennese haha

>>30530204
lol thanks for a second I was wondering if I actually came off sounding like the sperg here, but it's def him.

>>30530210
that's what i did, and don't get angry, I probably used some uninformed terms, which ones triggered you?
>>
File: Gerber-Good-Start-Baby-Formula.jpg (189 KB, 1344x1380) Image search: [Google]
Gerber-Good-Start-Baby-Formula.jpg
189 KB, 1344x1380
>>30530204
sorry i must have forgotten it while i was mixing your formula
>>
>>30529980
Aren't the ATF shall issue with NFA stuff? You'll have a harder time finding anyone to sell it to you, though there are some functional RPG-7s floating around out there. Only way you could get an actual live warhead without being connected is to make one. Explosives are a whole different ballgame, with separate regulations.
>>
>>30530236
enjoy your circle jerk, now im not going to answer you
>>
File: 1315390345263.png (37 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1315390345263.png
37 KB, 510x546
>>30530247
you have very thin skin

>>30530268
and you just admitted that you were an idiot and sperged.

and come now, it isn't really a circlejerk if I'm just asking for advice now is it?
>>
>>30530256
if you have the machinery, chemicals, and expertise to make a rocket propelled warhead i think you could manage making a tube
>>
>>30530256
>>30530303
well there are dealers that do warheads, but yeah, that's the reason why I was curious if a civilian could just directly ask the producers for one for the standard price
>>
>>30530303
OP wants a specific brand. I'm sure he'll get it on the other side, though. I know a guy there who assures me average souls can even get California Dangerous Weapons Permits there.
>>
>>30530340
?other side? anon is you shitposting or do you know something cool
>>
>>30529980
There's a different license for "destructive devices".

Class 3 refers to automatic weapons, IIRC.
>>
File: 1453051705144.png (40 KB, 627x555) Image search: [Google]
1453051705144.png
40 KB, 627x555
>>30530375
oh alright thanks for clearing that up, I wonder if that's what the other guy was so angry about, correcting an error does so much more than being an edgy fedorafag.
>>
>>30530031
That's what I'm saying. There not gonna transfer one to anyone but the federal government so an SOT isn't gonna be able to get one to sell to you.
>>
>>30530432
oh well, it isn't like going through a dealer is a bad thing, the markup is of course substantial but one would expect that.
>>
>>30530151
/thread
>>
>>30530457
but I didn't claim anything, sorry if it sounded like i was, this entire thing is hypothetical, the rhetoric used in the OP was to break the monotony of posts going along the lines of

"how do i buy this"

especially considering my question was about if it would have to be through a dealer or could be direct.
>>
>>30530485
>sorry
ok, now ill tell you.

airtronic wont sell you one of theirs, period

if you want a working RPG 7 (just the launcher) then you have to buy one from someone that is selling one that is already NFA registered or buy a demilled one off of gunbroker or numrich or sarco and have someone who knows what they are doing reactivate it after you register it as a Destructive Device on the NFA registry. it'll probably run you about $2k to go that route.

as far as ammo, well, there is no one in the US that im aware of that currently has the warheads for sale. But if each of those would be a seperate destructive device also requiring registration, and also requiring a certified munitions bunker and explosives license and a few others. So unless you own a bit of land you can forget about ammo, again assuming you could find it.

you could probably manufature or rig solid or empty projectiles with a rocket motor , but at that point why spend the money for a launcher because you can do that with a PVC pipe bazooka

by the way, "class 3" doesnt refer to weapons or dealers, it refers to the type of stamp that you pay for. a tax stamp.

dealers/manufacturers are reffered to as "types" and deal or manufacture the specific type of item that they posses an FFL in, some pay a "special occupational tax" or SOT that allows them to deal in NFA stuff

Depending on the type of item you get it will be on a specific "form" where the stamp will go

tldr

no airtronic but you could get an RPG 7 with work andoney and patience but not ammo for it
>>
>>30530831
hmm, makes you wonder what kind of backflips these guys went through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLj4zaoMkRE
>>
>>30530908
Probably went to a developing "gun tourism" country that allows that
>>
>>30530908
not the US
>>
>>30530210
I guarantee you are the same angry spergo in the thread where the anon is asking about home defense shotgun.

Literally just starts swearing with zero logic or input into anyones question. Your feigned superiority conplex is off the charts.

I've been around /k/ for a while, and I mean this honestly - if there ever was a candidate for the person I would most love to drop off a train bridge onto rocks below, it's you.

You are guaranteed a no-guns, angsty 14 year old and if you aren't rhen tou are a lonely, bitter troll who simple embarrasses himself at every turn.

Please for all that is good and holy stick the end of a mossberg pump in your mouth and use your fat atrophied toe to pull the trigger. You are the epitome of a waste of air, and I truly hope you die.
>>
>>30529980
>asking legal questions on /k/
i hope you dont own a dog.
>>
File: Thou-art-Angry.jpg (68 KB, 590x775) Image search: [Google]
Thou-art-Angry.jpg
68 KB, 590x775
>>30531430

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>30529980
seconding what >>30530831 said, the easiest route is buying one off of someone (which is pretty unlikely since these things aren't for sale often, and when they are they're usually bought up quickly) or reactivating a demilled launcher. IIRC Apex is selling demilled RPG-2s that are prime candidates for reactivation, they're not exactly what you're looking for but it's a start.
>>
>>30529980
Technically, yes. But manufacturers very, very rarely sell to nongovs and even then, never in low quantities.
>>
>>30532039
last live rpg 7 launcher i saw for sale was 3 or 4 years ago and was going for $14,000
>>
How are they demilled anyway? I've been toying with the idea of reactivating one with a DD stamp for shits and giggles. I know one tripfag was trying to do that at one point.
>>
Yes, but you'd need fuck tons of money and connections to actually get all the proper paperwork done
>>
>>30533741
>form 4s are impossible to file!
>>
>>30530908
He went to Cambodia you dunce
>>
File: boiitellyousomefin.jpg (48 KB, 547x794) Image search: [Google]
boiitellyousomefin.jpg
48 KB, 547x794
>>30533797
If getting newly manufactured ordnance was as easy as a Form 4, a lot more people would have them
>>
what if someone ran a paramilitary? would it be easier to obtain ordnance, although I think I'd go through http://contact-kalia.com/product/rpg-7-from-idf-surplus/
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.