[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/alifornia needs your help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 13
File: ca.jpg (44 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ca.jpg
44 KB, 800x533
https://www.change.org/p/california-state-house-veto-we-the-people-veto-the-state-of-california-s-recent-gun-control-measures/u/17191238

Jul 6, 2016 — This petition was started on calguns.net in a simple thread under the California 2nd Amendment Banner. Since then more than 50 have shared it on facebook and 1500 have signed. All in under 24 hours. Lord I hope we can reach 5,000 by tomorrow. Please don't give up California. Gun rights are ours and we should not just let them go.
>>
That petition isn't doing a damned thing,, but have fun hoping.
>>
>Commiefornians think this will do anything

This is why you fucking limp dick retards lost in the first place. I hope you all rot in your Cali-phate
>>
signed
>>
>>30529784
Good job giving personal info to go on a CA DOJ watchlist.
>>
File: 1465871928940.png (304 KB, 449x497) Image search: [Google]
1465871928940.png
304 KB, 449x497
signed
bamp
love u op
>>
>>30529803
kinda felt like that DESU. but fuck it, moving out of this shitty ass state within the year

>based montana
>>
>>30529834
Haha no we're full fuck off
>>
>>30529834
stay in your shithole please, we don't want your kind here
>>
>>30529803
>implying frequenting this Armenian ice fishing board hasn't already put you on several
>>
>>30529841
full of meth heads
>>
>>30529841
>Implying we've ever given you a choice.
>>
>>30529860
Better than you pinko fags

Kill your fucking self
>>
>>30529834
nah fuck off m8.
>>
>>30529853
fuck you, now i'm gonna vote democrat in montana. eat my ass
>>
>>30529834
Why don't you just fucking stay in your own state and try to not fucking shit up everyone else's?
>>
Lotta samefagging in here.
>>
File: 1467434759276.jpg (101 KB, 814x294) Image search: [Google]
1467434759276.jpg
101 KB, 814x294
>>30529886
whatever keeps it alive
>>
>>30529879
>moves out of a state because of shitty gun laws to find better gun laws
>will somehow fuck up that state for others
>??????
>>
>>30529886
Naw fuck you califags
>>
>>30529886
Hate to break it to you, but California's fucking Mexico. There's a reason everyone hates you niggers
>>
>>30529886
by one very butthurt montana faggot
>>
>>30529900
>doesn't uphold the constitution and fight to protect it
>will let everyone stomp on their rights wherever they go

End yourself m8
>>
We should just hand california back to mexico since it's not even america anyways. Californians should be asked for passports and visas wherever they're stopped and deported just like illegals are
>>
>>30529917
>implying I wasnt fighting my ass off
>implying we aren't outnumbered by liberals
>implying california isnt corrupt as fuck
>implying you aren't a fucking retard
>>
>>30529924
You say that like california's not already just illegals anyway.
>>
>>30529928
Clearly not enough then. Where were the protests? If a bunch of niggers could do it why can't you eunuchs?
>>
Thank you for posting this. This is important.
>>
>>30529928
All I hear are shitty excuses. Why do you even want a second amendment if you aren't going to use what you have?
>>
>>30529928
So it's better to just walk out with your leg tucked between your legs and let the liberals win right? Naw fuck you and your shit state
>>
>>30529924
I think if we did that we'd also see less of those retards driving around. I'm all cool with that
>>
>>30529928
Stay with us, brother.
Even just knowing there are more of us will help.
I have a young son, wife, my parents, in-laws, and brother all local. Leaving is not an option. Besides, what lesson would that teach my boy?
Just stand behind us and let those of us who can carry on. Maybe one day you will be able to lend a hand.
>>
>>30530003
>Besides, what lesson would that teach my boy?
That he picked the wrong state to be born in
>>
File: 1466381285521.png (146 KB, 700x519) Image search: [Google]
1466381285521.png
146 KB, 700x519
>>30529853
>>30529879
>>30529902
>>30529961

this isn't just a California problem, in case you forgot we all live in the same country
>>
>>30529658
>Implying I don't support this gun control measure.
>>
>>30530052
I'm sorry but I live in the United States of Fucking America where my rights are respected and where I can own an actual AR15 without having to neuter it or myself to "comply with the state"
>>
>this thread
Way to play into their hands.

Divide and Conquer you morons.
Divide and fucking Conquer.
>>
>>30529917
>>30529917
>misrepresented due to Gerrymandering.
>Can't fight a liberal/ democrat/ hippie/ immigrant/ gibsmedat majority.
>can't fight a corrupt state government.
>if we fight, we are labeled as a racist/ bigot/ uneducated/ redneck/ Uncle Tom/ uncle Pablo/ uncle Ching Pang Poo/ privileged/ islamaphobe/ conservative/ paranoid/ non-progressing member of "today's (It's 2016)" society, AND we would make other gun owners look bad.
>want to be accepted by others like us in other parts of the country.
>get told to "fuck off, we're full".
>get made fun of when we display our cucked weapons.
>can't reveal our power level due to fear of the ATF monitoring this Mexican Tortilla soup recipe image board.
>East coast/ west coast rivalry with other cucked states has further created more animosity amongst each other instead of offering empathetic support.
>Feinstein.
>DeLeon.
>Brown.
>Yee.

My whole life is a dark room... One. Big. Dark. Room.
>>
>>30530109
>Implying California and NY aren't the states they test these laws in to see what they can get away with before the libcucks spread the cancer to all states.

Just wait anon, you'll see.

Just because the hole isn't on your side of the boat doesn't mean we're not all going down. If the feds allow it in CA and NY, whats stopping it from spreading to your state? I bet our population in California has more guns than your state does.
>>
>>30530137
Jesus fuck, Nancy.
When you're done writing your poem come outside and enjoy life for a minute.
It is coming time to stand up for yourself, not whine about shit.
That being said, we will welcome you, makeup and all.
>>
>>30530137
Sounds like you're fucked then. Glad I'm in a free state
>>
>>30530166
Difference is we're in a completely different boat. One with guns. If you have so many gun owners why don't you guys get together and fucking do something for a change?
>>
>>30530166
Uhh other states actually fight for their rights?
>>
>>30530232
Because it's 2016 and we would make other gun owners look bad due to the media.
>>
File: 250px-Screamcover.jpg (21 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
250px-Screamcover.jpg
21 KB, 250x323
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
>>
>>30530135
>>30530276
>Not wanting a bunch of pussies who can't stand up for themselves in other states where they can fuck shit up and make it like their shithole is somehow bad
>>
>>30530271
that shit didn't stop the colonists from creating this great country.
>>
File: snek raeg.gif (677 KB, 255x170) Image search: [Google]
snek raeg.gif
677 KB, 255x170
>tfw Californian

If you smug fucks don't think you're next you aren't nearly as worried as you should be.
Maybe not now, maybe not even soon, but they're coming with the things they're learned here, in their proving-grounds.
Let us be a grim fucking warning to you all.
>>
>>30530309
>implying that guns are respected and viewed today as an essential piece of property like they were in 1775.
>>
>>30530350
That should be your first order of business then
>>
File: 1465963043412.jpg (2 MB, 2857x3877) Image search: [Google]
1465963043412.jpg
2 MB, 2857x3877
>>30530232
>>30530257
For now, but what happens when your population is inevitably overwhelmed by Mexicans and starts leaning left? What happens when the constant MM conditioning and constant shootings start to scare your population and change them into being anti-gun? To think this problem is specific to California is pure ignorance. This is a worldwide issue. Look at England, Australia, etc. Only a matter of time anons. Stand with us instead of making fun of us; you will be next. Many of us Californians were born into these laws. Imagine what that is like for a minute..
>>
>>30530329
>snake rage

He's not in pain, he's in pleasure you absolute pleb

Also,
>commiefornian

F
>>
>>30530329
Uhhh naw bitch.

The rest of us are getting constitutional carry, laws against nfa items taken off the books, and generally better gun laws all around.

Just because you let California be ruined doesn't mean the rest of us are nearly as lazy.
>>
>>30530232
Sure. Sure. You come over here with your guns, put your money where your mouth is, and stand at the head of the line.

I'll mail your family a nice fruit basket and even attend your funeral.

If you don't get locked away as a Domestic Terrorist or something, and end up Big Jamal's new fuccboi.

See, that's the thing - all you jerks from other states that say:
>NO COMMIEFAGS IN MY STATE! FUCK OFF!
Fail to realize that we have zero electoral remedy for this situation, legal remedies are questionable at best and take years, and this state already has a special "armed offenders" unit specifically set up to arrest gun owners for bullshit reasons and take our guns. They've already set up all the necessary trappings to keep themselves in power indefinitely, and have an actual secret police unit to kill rebel scum.

But, what's say we DO revolt? What then? What will you do when all the hopolophobic harridans in the media start screaming to ban EVERYTHING because a group of American citizens tried to revolt against Der Stadt - and FAILED (because we would fail initially without the financial and logistical support of other gun owners around the country, and we would fail in the long run when the MILITARY IS CALLED TO PUT DOWN A REBELLION)? What will you do in your pretty little "I'VE GOT MINE, FUCK EVERYONE ELSE" mentalities when Empress Hillary sends the ATF to Ruby Ridge your ass?

If you're so intent on standing up for gun rights and demanding WE draw blood, then for fuck's sake, get your ass over here and fight. Don't just say it's our problem alone - it'll be yours, soon enough, too. Better for Hard Red Californians to move to Purple States or Purple Metropolitan Areas and swing the vote back to R, then bar us all from leaving or not welcoming us as allies when we arrive and have the REAL nutjobs let places in your own back yards get NUTTIER and SO PROGRESSIVE until your shit is just as fucked as we are.
>>
>>30530296

Now Im going to move to your state to fuck everything up. Just because you said that.

Voting for my dead relatives too. Democrat all the way.
>>
>>30530410
Why don't you niggers fucking peacefully assemble in front of the state capitol while armed? Have your rifles and guns holstered and slung over your shoulders while holding hands with each other in a human chain that surrounds the whole place? Get as many pro gun niggers spics and chinks as you can and have them be the ones speaking out most of the time? There's methods but you faggots would rather just pack up and run away
>>
>>30530441
>Peacefully Assemble while armed

The Black Panthers tried that - guess what that did for Ronald Reagan's opinion on guns?

WE ALREADY tried that RECENTLY, and Open Carry was immediately BANNED. So, yeah, your argument is invalid as it would immediately make us all criminals. If they don't want to arrest us, they may just start shooting and call it a Domestic Terror Attack in the media.
>>
File: 1459235422340.gif (2 MB, 490x524) Image search: [Google]
1459235422340.gif
2 MB, 490x524
>>30530441
Didn't you people pretty much bash this method because the police will just break it up the moment they start assembling, weapons in tow?
>>
>>30530441
Because they're a bunch of ball less fucking eunuchs. Even illegals have more rights in their state, despite not even being citizens. And the sad thing is, they're more american than all these bitchy whiney califags, because they stand up for themselves and are using the system against itself. That's even why they're winning.

California lost because they're faggots. They have done NOTHING to stop it. They deserve everything they get.
>>
File: Cap'n America.png (646 KB, 662x525) Image search: [Google]
Cap'n America.png
646 KB, 662x525
>>30530410
So you'd rather do nothing instead? Get fucked

Reminder that the founding fathers knew they'd die and still did what they did

So did the Texans at the Alamo

So did everyone else but you
>>
>>30530465
>/k/ is one person

Califags confirmed retarded
>>
>>30530465
You got friend cops that are pro 2nd? Get them to join in
>>
>>30530459
Try again then. A resistance that stops resisting and gives up instead is a failed resistance. Stream it online and use other sources and put it up everywhere so that everyone can see what's happening and so they can see if brutality happens.

Hell put your minorities up front to take the abuse. Literally no reason not to use multiculturalism against them. Have rows of armed blacks and spics stand in front and demand they get their rights back and when the cops come for them label it as police brutality
>>
>>30529886
No, just everyone hates Cali now. There's going to be exodus of Califags leaving their state and shitting up all of our good states because of this
>>
>>30530466
Does your mom proof read your posts?
I'm impressed the Hot Pocket cheese hasn't stuck your keyboard into uselessness.

When you're old enough, I invite you to visit and come to terms with how fucking retarded you actually are. Having worked with many illegals (construction) I can tell you they do not have more rights.

Having been interested in politics, I have seen the slowing down and limited fighting off of anti-gun laws.

Also, I have seen that the anti-gun propaganda has become smarter than before. Hell, I see you respond with the same bullshit that they are peddling. Telling us that "everyone" in Cali is anti-gun.

Congrats, you are a sleeper cell for the enemy.
>>
File: 1464370967108.jpg (326 KB, 500x760) Image search: [Google]
1464370967108.jpg
326 KB, 500x760
>>>/pol/80036028
>>
>>30530459
>WAAAAH WE TRIED TO STAND UP FOR OURSELVES AND GOT TOLD TO LEAVE AND THAT WE CAN'T DO THAT ANYMORE BECAUSE BIG BROTHER SAID SO

This is why you lost
>>
>>30530410
This. Gun owners are misrepresented here. And instead of cutting off the gangrenous finger to save the hand, we're told to stay and play, as it would do anything. Moving out of this state is possibly the best option at the moment. Regroup and consolidate, just like one would in battle; strength in numbers is key. Honestly, they can keep California, as the only thing I'd miss would be an In-N-Out within a 20min driving distance. Duck this place. And in all honesty, nobody can stop me, nor anyone else here from moving into "your" state, so get ready for the California exodus, as I'm sure that you'll gain 3 progressive liberals for every 1 new gun owner. Everyone knows California is a sinking ship, due to bankruptcy, immigration, corruption, taxes, water, etc. Everyone's leaving.
>>
>>30530522
And you know how those illegals got those rights?

By standing up for themselves unlike you fags. They are literally more american than you and that's just fucking sad
>>
>>30529803
> work for Kali gun store
> have COE in order to issue FSC cards
> have been buying/trading/selling guns since 21

well, they got my info already so IDGAF
>>
>>30529658
>online petitions
If these guys were serious they would go out and collect signatures to put a measure on the ballot.
>>
>>30530483
Do nothing? Fuck if I'm not doing something. Of course, if I start explaining what I do, someone around here is going to accuse me of Virtue Signalling.

Problem is, nothing I do makes any difference, and the second a Californian decides to do the unthinkable, is the second that the rest of you lose everything. So, go ahead, hate on us Californians because we refuse to resort to violence.

I'd love.. LOVE to see any of you that are encouraging armed rebellion come over here and do what you're encouraging us to do. Thing is, you won't, because you don't want to die, either.
>>
>>30530558
Tennessee did it

They won
>>
>>30530558
You guys and the niggers in Illinois are the only faggots losing this war, so I'd say it's all on you.
>>
>>30530551
reading comprehension
you don't have it
>>
>>30530576
Gun rights
You don't have it :^)
>>
>>30530566
One small town did it. One town. In 1946.

We're talking about one of the largest states in the Union in 2016, wherein those in power can just take pictures of our faces and arrest us one at a time later, at their own convenience.

>>30530575
Yeah, funny that, their circuit court isn't stacked with crooked Liberals and they won the right to CC, among other things, after a legal battle lasting how long?
>>
>>30530580
i will grant you that's pretty funny.
fucked up, but funny.
>>
>>30530558
this
all of you calihaters would do nothing different in our situation. Flexing your internuts on this moldovian candlemaking board but you can't even sign a petition because "muh nonexistent privacy" and "muh state is invincible"
>>
>>30530586
And they still did more than you niggers ever will
>>
I have an M&P 15 with a bullet button. I give up. I just want to trade it for a good o/u shotgun.
>>
>>30530551
...um, no, illegals were given "some" rights and privileges by progressive liberals and democrats, so they can join their team. Do you really think immigrants care about gun rights when they just left a shitty country that has shitty gun rights? No, all they want is free shit at the taxpayers expense.
>>
>>30530580
kek
>>
>>30530558
Nigga I ain't fighting fights for retards. That's a tad embarrassing
>>
>>30530596
I don't see you helping. That means you're just as bad as the people wanting to take them. If you're not willing to fight everywhere, then you don't have the courage to fight anywhere.

What are you going to do if the Hildebeest is coronated Queen, and decides to ban everything she can get? Or installs some far-left Liberal Supreme Court justices and puts our current 4 R - 4 D stack into a 2 R and 7 D? Those Justices will be in power for 20'ish years - more, if they're young (40'ish) ones, and they'll start making rulings that pidgenhole the rest of you into the place we are now?

Where will you draw the line?

If that line is your porch, and your guns in the ground, you've already given up all the ground and lost the war.
>>
>>30530580
>implying I'm not considered a criminal for exercising my God given right.
>implying I abide by state legislation.
>>
I fucking hate California because it's the only liveable place on this dying rock. I try to leave, but all other places are garbage. This place is full of fucking awful liberals, illegals and people who want to ban everything... But it's beautiful. Maybe Oregon is doable.
>>
need bumps before this thread is shilled into oblivion

>>>/pol/80036827
>>
>>30530645
>he thinks /pol/ gives a shit about gun rights
>>
>>30530651
you must be new here
>>
>>30529867
>Insulting fellow freedom fighters
Why?
>>
>>30530651
/pol/ loces gun rights. Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>30530655
>>30530668
I've just never seen them discuss it in any meaningful capacity.

Most of the times theyre too obsessed with stopping 'degenerancy' and worshipping memes.
>>
>>30530692
agreed, nu/pol/ is a fucking disgrace. It wasn't always like that though
>>
File: gun-owner-yellow-star-germany.gif (31 KB, 284x320) Image search: [Google]
gun-owner-yellow-star-germany.gif
31 KB, 284x320
any chance to make these a patch for CA?
>>
File: 1447103578442.jpg (30 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1447103578442.jpg
30 KB, 200x200
>>30529658
>change.org
>>
>>30530700
This. Then I make them and sell them at cost. Then you wear them and explain what it's for, explaining how the Jews lost their right to self defense and became prime candidates for extermination. Then we say we wear them to support Israel's right to bare arms in California, as to not repeat history. Then others wear them and do some more explaining. We use fire against fire.
>>
As a Californianon, the fucking state is lost at this point. Gun owners are too disjointed and apathetic to actually do enough to stop this kind of bullshit. The best bet to stop this shit is to consolidate all the gun owners and republican voters in surrounding states or anywhere else any shithead liberal Californian wonders into. Either fucking gut that nigger or fucking do whatever the flying fuck it takes to indoctrinate it into a freedom-loving respectable individual.

As for me, I've resigned myself to burn in the state, but fuck if I'm going to stop voting or trying to convert other people to gun owners. When a few classmates and my own instructor at a liberal arts college campus showing interest and being receptive about me becoming a firearms instructor, it gave me hope that California can be saved. It'll take a fucking long time and maybe beyond my life time, but I want my kids to enjoy a free California.
>>
>>30530551
Wrong kiddo. They were given those rights by the dems in return for their vote. Show me when illegals fought for driver licenses.
>>
I'm a Californian who recently moved to Oregon.

Ask me anything.
>>
>countless thread staring with Am yuro who can't stand shitty laws in my yuro country anymore, moving to America, what state is good for guns
>/k/ bends over backwards to suck their dicks
>same thing but someone from california
>CALI GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nice double standard, faggots.
>>
>>30530851
How long until you shit up the state?
>>
So are the new bills only law if the public votes for them on November? Brown's signing only allowed them to be voted on in December?

Bottom line is: can I still order boolits to my house until the vote (and they hopefully don't pass)?
>>
>>30531336
Voted on in November**
>>
>>30531336
No, they are law once he signed them. They take effect January 1, 2017 except for the ammo bill which goes into effect later in two parts.
>>
File: 1467523772450.jpg (129 KB, 948x716) Image search: [Google]
1467523772450.jpg
129 KB, 948x716
Bamp
>>
>>30529714
This petition is merely to get the word out. The real work is being done here.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1215302

We're trying to get an actual veto referendum started but need the buzz so all the do nothing gun rights advocacy groups here actually do something instead of spam our inboxes asking for money. Once we get a proposal submitted we can have an actual petition to get the referendum on the November ballot.
>>
>>30529658
Petitions won't do shit
You have to vote someone in that's gun friendly
>>
>>30529658
There's only one think left for gun owners in CA to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W_szJ6M-kM
>>
>>30530232
That's the same exact line that we heard from Washington and Oregon and Colorado 10 years ago.
>>
>>30529658
Bump just signed.
>>
Haha get fucked calicucks. You brought this on yourselves you impotent beta fags.

And don't bother immigrating to America.

Enjoy your camo collections since that's probably the only thing your government will let you keep.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.