[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its time to start using Full30 guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: Time to leave.gif (919 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Time to leave.gif
919 KB, 360x360
https://www.full30.com/video/63561727e9bbaef101dbaf916a9fcdbf

Reid had his channel suspended by google. Google is not our friends, and youtube will censor our message.
>>
>>30527130
Lol what the fuck did he say to have that happen? You mean to tell me Yeager can say he's gonna start killing people and they still let him on there and somehow Henrichs manages to get his account fucked? The hell did he put up?
>>
>>30527195
Watch the video. It was one of his old videos about first gun advice.
>>
>>30527130
literally who?
>>
this has nothing to do with guns. youtube's flagging system is notoriously terrible for any popular channel.
>>
>>30527241
Reid Heinrichs. Huge libertarian personality who owns his own training company.
>>
>>30527241
This
>>
>>30527241
>>30527271
he was a marine and a teacher who then went to work at Tactical Response and quickly became more liked than James which is probably what led to him leaving and cucking Tactical Response by starting his own training company in the same state.
>>
>>30527261
Yes this does have to do with guns.

Stop running your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about.

A guy who owns his own training company was suspended for speaking out about gun control. He moved to Full30 which is a gun friendly media source that we should all take advantage of.
>>
>>30527241
>>30527261
>>30527271

Wow it sure is shilly in here toady. I need ot get my butter jacket to keep me warm from all of the fagots who hate freedom and guns on a gun message board.
>>
>>30527241
Reid Henrichs. Has a company called Valor Ridge and teaches classes. Used to work for Yeager. Took a LOT from him to. Shitty video intros, gay ass catch phrase at the end. He's an ok dude but really I almost think this is funny because he's gonna be so butthurt.
>>
>>30527305
no it doesn't. it has absolutely nothing to do with guns. it has everything to do with how easy it is to suspend any channel on youtube by flagging their videos. if youtube refuses to reinstate his account then yes, it has to do with guns. until then, you are a fucking alarmist idiot who is likely going to be proven wrong within 24 hours.
>>
Youtube has copyright striked people for their own material
>>
>>30527316
>Has a company called Valor Ridge

AKOU did a class there once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdFr8VNuQpQ

>TFW you wish you had the time and money to go to another state to have actual Russians scream at you to reload your AK
>>
>>30527317
See>>30527343

The fact is this kind of thing really only happens to gun channels. Even still this would never happen on Full30.
>>
Reid is a tryhard dipshit who talks condescendingly toward anyone who thinks even minimally differently than he does.

He was a lot more humble when he was under Jimmy but he's nothing but more of the same now.
>>
>>30527241
>>30527261
>>30527271
>>30527317
>>30527372
GrC please go
Fudds please go
Butters please go
"Bernie is pretty much pro-gun" types please go.
>>
>>30527359
>The fact is this kind of thing really only happens to gun channels.
that's absolutely false.

gun channels on youtube are great for getting people outside the hobby interested in guns. until they actually start banning gun channels I'm going to continue watching on youtube.
>>
File: 1.png (672 KB, 1282x526) Image search: [Google]
1.png
672 KB, 1282x526
>open this unheard of site
>see this reject

Pass.
>>
>>30527399
Cool, you should support Full30 too just in case things change.
>>
>>30527372
ahaha I don't watch his patriotic rant videos but I'm guessing that's what you're talking about
>>
>>30527391
If this has to do with guns then why aren't other major gun channels getting shut down?

Was this guy's channel just SUPER pro gun?
>>
>>30527418
When did this board become full of a bunch of tumblr faggots?
>>
>>30527415
I do watch inrange on full30 since they upload their videos early I think.
>>
>>30527418
Never seen them. Unsubscribed after watching a few of his videos on gear and philosophy.
>>
>>30527415
I'll support them if you share some of that advertising money they are giving you.

Just kidding, I already support and love Full30™! You guys should too! Be sure to check out Full30.com and subscribe, support, spread the word!
>>
>>30527429
fuck off. I don't watch his rant videos because I already share most of his beliefs so it's basically a circlejerk.
>>
>>30527420
>If this has to do with guns then why aren't other major gun channels getting shut down?

Because they aren't as political.

Because they aren't telling Californians to ignore their gun laws.

If you can't see how Reid is a bit different that other gun channels, then you are either being willfully ignorant or are just too stupid to help.
>>
>>30527436
the gear videos I've watched of his were pretty uncontroversial. he basically just said put a light on your rifle so you don't shoot your family members.
>>
>>30527448
>I'll support them if you share some of that advertising money they are giving you

Lol, there it is. Everyone on /k/ is just too smart to fall for marketing, yet will give ad money to people who are not our friends. Everyone who recommends something is a shill. You are just to savy to fall for that aren't you anon.
>>
>>30527405
this. they also host jewshillMAC and his shilling videos. no thanks.
>>
>>30527511
kek pretty sure he owns the site m8
>>
>>30527405
>>30527511
You guys are just way too cool for school. You must be the coolest guys you know.
>>
>>30527270
>Huge libertarian personality
nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: marx_gun_control.jpg (54 KB, 449x491) Image search: [Google]
marx_gun_control.jpg
54 KB, 449x491
>>30527549
yurope pls go
>>
>>30527549
GrC please go.
>>
>>30527458
>telling Californians to ignore their gun laws

I wouldn't let people host content that incites violence or crime on my servers either. They sounds like a grade AAA asshat.
>>
>>30527315
>shilly in here
The only shilling going on is for a small fry gun guy and a media site no one has heard of.

If you are going to use words like shill you should at least learn the definition.
>>
>>30527130
Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>30527580
Lol how do you think you defend your rights you limpwristed Euro fagot?
>>
>>30527580
I agree with this anon. All laws should be obeyed no matter what. OP you are a hoodlum.
>>
>>30527458
>Because they aren't as political.
>Because they aren't telling Californians to ignore their gun laws.

You just proved many people in this thread's arguments correct. The issue is political, not guns.

If you want to say your video site is where people can talk about how to use guns while ignoring the law because it's too political for youtube, then that's politics.

Saying "it's about guns" is awkward fear mongering and an attempt to make people think hicock45 or whomever is going to get shut down for shooting guns.
>>
>>30527583
>a media site no one has heard of.

TBF Hickock45 is on it.
>>
>>30527583
I don't get paid by Full 30, I just want the spread and power of pro-gun media to happen because i know we are in a cultural war, and our greatest weapon isn't even under our own control.

>>30527592
Fuck you fudd nigger.
>>
>>30527610
GrC shill please go

I will remember that when they come for your guns.
>>
>>30527535
>>30527542
Oy Vey! The goyims know not what's good for them!
>>
>>30527612
>You just proved many people in this thread's arguments correct. The issue is political, not guns.

Yeah political in relation to guns. If you don't like that go into one of the many GWG threads or some tank thread about shit that doesn't pertain to your life in anyway.

>Saying "it's about guns" is awkward fear mongering and an attempt to make people think hicock45 or whomever is going to get shut down for shooting guns.

No it isn't, you are just a fucking idiot who can't see the fire in his bed.
>>
>>30527627
If they come for my guns I shall hand them all over. I may not have your respect but you shall never have mine with a rotten mind like yours. Scoundrel!
>>
>>30527636
This has nothing to do with Jews poltard.
>>
>>30527654
You have to be trolling me. No one is actually this much of a government cock suck.
>>
>>30527602
Brandenburg v. Ohio sets a precedent that the government can prohibit speech that would reasonably incite crime or violence. Likewise, if I host that content, I become liable for damage it causes. I'm not going down because one idiot is trying to get other idiots to acts as cohorts.
>>
File: mp.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mp.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
On the subject of /k/ related YouTubers, an Anon a few days ago said he had all of Maine Prepper's videos saved and would upload them somewhere. Did he ever come through?
>>
>>30527675
You spend too much time on /k/. 100% of US gun owners aren't going to engage in a civil war if the non-existent gungrab fantasy comes true.
>>
>>30527682
>Brandenburg v. Ohio sets a precedent that the government can prohibit speech that would reasonably incite crime or violence.

Hey guys the government says we can't say things against the government. Its totally how we should do things.

I don't care if some government cocksuck says I shouldn't "incite crime" by telling people not to register their guns. I will support those words everytime because they make sense.

>Likewise, if I host that content, I become liable for damage it causes. I'm not going down because one idiot is trying to get other idiots to acts as cohorts.

Except you aren't liable you fucking bootlicking fagot.
>>
File: elmer-fudd.jpg (36 KB, 346x480) Image search: [Google]
elmer-fudd.jpg
36 KB, 346x480
>>30527714
>100% of US gun owners aren't going to engage in a civil war if the non-existent gungrab fantasy comes true

This. Daily Reminder that Fudds are our greatest political enemies and will throw us under the bus so long as they get to keep MUH DURR RAHFUL
>>
>>30527714
Says the GrC Eurocuck.
>>
>>30527684
Yes!
https://mega.nz/#F!oRUjRDQb!mrbZyec1r7sc2ZCuVQVHbw
>>
File: 5starpost.jpg (44 KB, 351x440) Image search: [Google]
5starpost.jpg
44 KB, 351x440
>>30528013
ANONYMOUS FUCKING DELIVERS

You're the real MVP, bro
>>
I'd wait and see. YouTube is completely opaque about this crap.

My latest video got nailed before I even made it public. Not taken down but de-monetized. Which is lovely because now that first big push counts for nothing.

I'm waiting to see the appeal. I'm not even sure what triggered it while private.
>>
is it just me or does full30s new video player suck? on long videos like the mac ones it starts stuttering in the middle after 15 mins
>>
File: 1398230942148.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1398230942148.png
8 KB, 493x402
>>30527355
>TFW you wish you had the time and money to go to another state to have actual Russians scream at you to reload your AK
>>
>>30527714
cant tell if bait
>>
>>30527315
>>30527391
>HURR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LIKE YOU'RE RETARDED
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.