[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If nothingfancy was ever in an real active shooter scenario do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: sheepdawg.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sheepdawg.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
If nothingfancy was ever in an real active shooter scenario do you think he would actually rise to the occasion and move toward the sound of gunfire or would he make a quick escape on his adventure xootr and make a 3 hour long youtube video justifying his decision to run?
>>
>>30522855
vote if you want
http://www.strawpoll.me/10681432
>>
>>30522855
>3 hour long video
>not 4 part video series each an hour and a half long
>>
>>30522855
>nutfancy
>run

Operators don't run m8
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 788x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 788x461
>>
>>30522855
Seeing as its more than likely a fact that a professional YouTube reviewer has trained and shot more than you, yes. He is more likely to react than you op.
>>
>>30523219
Go away nutn
>>
>>30523266
It's actually doodle
>>
>>30523266
Are you just salty because you don't get to shoot the guns he shoots or the amount he shoots and get paid for it?
>>
>>30523331
he doesn't make that much money off of youtube. his videos are way too long and released too far apart and he shoots a fuckton of ammo for each one to be profitable.
>>
>>30523662
look at all this salt
>>
>>30522855
Holy shit it means "Nothing Fancy"? I always thought it meant "nuts and fancy".
>>
>>30523743
I'm not even the person you originally replied to, nor do I dislike nutn. Retard.
>>
File: iZnODPO.jpg (35 KB, 239x226) Image search: [Google]
iZnODPO.jpg
35 KB, 239x226
The guy has said himself that he wouldn't get involved, and that any one who would try and be a hero would just get in the way and likely get themselves or others killed. As corny and lame as he is you nut swingers are even more pathetic, he's basically irrelevant at this point why do you even care about him.
>>
>>30522855
4 hour video series on the POU of hiding under a table and pissing himself
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.