[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your wife/gf is a now better shot than you, more skilled with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
Your wife/gf is a now better shot than you, more skilled with firearms than you and can beat you up easily now.

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>30521898
My wife is already a better shot than me with handguns. Feels good man, rounds out the family quite well since I am pretty good with long guns.
>>
afraid

a pillow shouldn't be able to do that
>>
>>30521898
>now have a gf that shoots and can beat you up
my life is complete
>>
>>30521898
like i need to git gud and exercise/train/stop bein a poussay
>>
No, i shoot way better than my bf
Hes still half afraid of guns

If he was better though id be glad
Its nice to have a competition level shooter around
>>
>>30521898
i'm still smarter
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28 KB, 601x508
Jokes on you, I don't have a girlfriend.
>>
What.... what happened to my hand that could cause this...
>>
>>30521898
That I'm okay I married an amazon
>>
Good. She's currently a liberal brainwashed wuss who's scared of guns.
>>
Jokes on you, she cant beat me up if she doesn't exist.
>>
>>30521930
Chuckled/10

>>30521898
I'd be a little on edge because women aren't rational and act based on emotions a lot of the time.
>>
File: 1465683232239.jpg (228 KB, 1419x2048) Image search: [Google]
1465683232239.jpg
228 KB, 1419x2048
>>30521898
>Your wife/gf is a now better shot than you, more skilled with firearms than you and can beat you up easily now.

EuroPEON shooting instructor here. I specialize at indoor shooting initiations for pistols and revolvers (50m range). In cases where couples come to shoot and both have little or no experience, in 75% of the cases, the woman will shoot better than the man by the end of the first training session.
Men tend to assume they know what they need to know, but women listen and try to apply the feedback given. As a result, they end up shooting better than their men and have a head start.

Contrary to common belief, women are also generally not afraid of heavier caliber handguns and even tend to favor various magnums for leisurely shooting.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>30522531
Instructor here as well. This only applies with minorities to me. When a white couple comes in more than likely the man did some research online and has been practicing dry fire practice from good YouTube instructional videos.

Women on the other hand are uncoordinated and revert back to the chick lean and flinch massively.

>inb4 bad instructor

Lets not act like we're all the same now. A woman's basketball coach isn't a shitty coach because his bitches aren't even CLOSE to being NBA level. Students have limits.
>>
>>30521898
Makes me feel like shitposting on /k/
>>
>>30522189
Is he cute
Are you cute?
>>
>>30521898

Feels good, man.
>>
File: 1385879552255.jpg (424 KB, 1300x1048) Image search: [Google]
1385879552255.jpg
424 KB, 1300x1048
>>30522630

I've frequently have heard this from american instructor friends of mine. If find it weird that our conclusions can be so different.

That said, you have to remember that this is an entirely different shooting culture. Hell, if you don't have a permit or sportshooting license, you're only legally allowed to try out shooting ONE day per year. So it's not a common occurence for them and they approach it very seriously.

Of course, 25% of the time, you get women who are only there because their boyfriend dragged them along or they wanted to have a cool story to tell their lady friends. Generally, these people often have the preset notion that shooting is not for women, which sets them up for failure. Some of these will be unable to rack the slide on a pistol, will ask to load revolvers for them, will refuse to shoot magnum calibers more than once or at all, etc.
There is very little I can do for about 10% of these women, and I experience that as failing as their instructor. I cannot claim to be a great instructor, but most people seem to be very grateful for my help and I enjoy sharing my passion.

I try to teach everyone to safely handle firearms, instruct them on the types of pistols & revolvers available, teach them common grips & stances and just generally try to let them have fun while giving them pointers and corrections. If they come away from the experience with a healthy respect for the shooting sports and a feeling they had a good time, I think I accomplished my goal.

Where are you from?
>>
>>30521898
>I have a girlfriend now
I feel happy, now I don't have to put all my passion into my rifles and tactical shit.
>>
>hasgunz operator gf

it's everything I ever wanted.
>>
>>30522783
I'm located in California. As long as you're not in LA or San Francisco conceal carry is still legal for now.

I was a MCT instructor in the marines. And even though I don't have a personal store or range to teach from. I rent one whole range in Azusa monthly and teach a class of up to 200 throughout the day.
>>
>>30522189
have you made him get in the kitchen and make you a sandwich yet?
>>
Fuck, now I shoot southpaw
>>
>>30522630
>This only applies to minorities

Just da hood is all
>>
>>30522944
Well I am right outside LA county.
>>
Like I need to step up. Or not. Wouldn't really care senpai.
>>
File: 4e246771df32.jpg (520 KB, 1500x1045) Image search: [Google]
4e246771df32.jpg
520 KB, 1500x1045
>>30522894
>As long as you're not in LA or San Francisco conceal carry is still legal for now.

CC is illegal here unless you have a very hard to get permit. It's restricted to professional use (private security, PIs,...) and is only very rarely issued to civilians. So my classes have nothing to do with self-defense.

>I was a MCT instructor in the marines. And even though I don't have a personal store or range to teach from. I rent one whole range in Azusa monthly and teach a class of up to 200 throughout the day.

Quite different experience. I'm what we call an "initiator" here. I'm an amateur who only teaches a few people per month, and I do it for free. The people I teach pay a 25-30 euro range fee and they also pay for the ammo. That's it. The rest is good will in an attempt to get more people to join our sportshooting federation and bring our hobby to a wider audience.
>>
>>30521898
Aroused.
>>
>>30521898
>How does this make you feel?
Like procreating as rapidly as her uterus can generate babbys
>>
>>30523391
Came here to post this
>>
>Your wife/gf is a now better shot than you
She's a hand, she pulls the trigger and holds the gun
>more skilled with firearms than you
She's a hand, she's disassembled every gun I own and finger fucked it.
>can beat you up easily now.
She's a hand, she can punch me.
>>
>>30522239

Came here to post this.
>>
Wife out-shoot me? no. She might be able to one day but we don't have enough money for her to shoot that much to catch up with me in skill. Have years of range time from work.

But my mother? Yes. Mom used to make me look like a chump at the range with a rifle and I am "capable" with a rifle. She's a natural shot. Out-shoot her with a handgun but she used to hunt grouse with a .22 and shoot them in the head. Luckily for me her eyesight is going.
>>
File: 14670483288211.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
14670483288211.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
I'm happy about the fact that I finally have a girlfriend AND she's pro-gun unlike most women.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.