[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama just announced that 8,400 US troops will remain in Afghanistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: BrRo0xECYAEjWFY.jpg (8 KB, 168x212) Image search: [Google]
BrRo0xECYAEjWFY.jpg
8 KB, 168x212
He previously stated that he'd reduce the number to 5,500.
>>
Tell it to people who don't know how horrible he is.
>>
>>30521253

pls
>>
>>30521209
It is our plan to strategically breed them out.
>>
>>30521209
>The mission of the troops will not change, Obama said: They will not be engaged in combat; instead, they are in the country to train, advise and support Afghan troops in counterterrorism operations against al-Qaida.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/06/484940999/obama-slows-afghan-withdrawal-again-keeping-8-400-troops-through-his-term
>>
More lies from Obama, whats new? Last year he was telling people he was 53, now its 54 for some reason. Seems the truth changes to something different every time he tells it.
>>
>>30521525
That bastard.
>>
>>30521209
Obama will literally be remembered as the president threat did nothing. Cry and lie is all he knows how to do. Oh he ruin the American healthcare system though
>>
>>30521209
I only have one question k I know you rape deers but would you rape and Obama deer
>>
>>30521209
why did we even go to war with them to begin with ?
>>
>>30521586
Rape and Obama it? You want me to give Healthcare to a violated deer?
>>
You hear that, /meg/?

If you enlist now there's still a chance you'll get a sweet deployment.
>>
>>30521209
Didn't people ellect this guy to remove US troops from the sand box?
>>
>>30521253

shut the fuck up /pol/tard fucking racist piece of shit
>>
>>30521811

>Afghanistan
>sweet deployment
>>
>>30521844

>I don't agree with the President's policies
>Therefore I must be racist
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.