[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fraternisation - ok or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: image_1.jpg (225 KB, 1125x1112) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
225 KB, 1125x1112
Hi /k/
Military related question, hence /k/
I met a qt3.14 thai officer while on a training exercise and she even asked for my number, although gaining information on persons was also part of the exercise. But nobody else did this and I just saw her again quickly, she seemed very happy and started talking to me immeadiately.
Now, I am a soldier, infantry and she is a second or first lieutnant. I don't care and neither do the armed forces of my country, but could it hurt her career in any way if we shared a bed? Can I expect her to call me at some point if she is interested in me?
Pic semi related, she looks similar.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 835x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 835x1300
?
>>
>>30520495
Sweet heavenly lord.. If that's her you better pound her so hard your ancestors would be proud.
>>
>>30520495
As long as you aren't under her then you're fine
>>
>>30520495
Sure, go for it. As long as you don't knock her up or catch something you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>30520532
Thats just asking for a bad joke.
>>
File: auspepeeaster.png (15 KB, 414x506) Image search: [Google]
auspepeeaster.png
15 KB, 414x506
Rubber up and enjoy yourself.
>>
Didn't think trannies were allowed in the Thai military.
>>
File: 1467590633771.png (50 KB, 242x239) Image search: [Google]
1467590633771.png
50 KB, 242x239
>>30520495
>qt3.14 thai

>she
>her
>>
>>30520495
People barely care about dating higher ups if you're in the same brigade but different battalions let alone completely different countries

You're fine
>>
>>30520495
From the culturepals pastebin:

>Thai girls are annoying as shit. For the majority of us, they are unattractive, and thirsty for our glorious white cocks. They also have ridiculous nicknames that are just random English nouns. When you first join, and start scripting, you WILL get messages from lots of thirsty Thai girls, as well as those from nearby shit-hole countries such as Indonesia. They fetishise white men, and worship them as status symbols. They have no qualms about messaging first, and as a new user, you will find that when you get a handful of messages, at least half may be from Thai girls, all ugly as shit, written in an equally ugly level of English. Many would advise you to block them from the get-go, but you can make your choice. See how long you can cope with them before they annoy the shit out of you with their persistence and you end up blocking them anyway.
>>
>>30520579
As a indonesian-american i can confirm this is true
>>
File: 1467151157302.jpg (39 KB, 539x547) Image search: [Google]
1467151157302.jpg
39 KB, 539x547
>>30520579
as a philipine german i can confirm also
>>
Thanks /k/omrades. She is really quite hot and I never did the dirty with a yellow girl. However I have no means of contacting her, only she has. She will be travelling in my country afterwards before she goes back, maybe there is an opportunity. Would also make for a good story. Wish me luck!
>>
>>30520641
>She is really quite hot and I never did the dirty.

Fixed that for you.
>>
She's a he. There's no such thing as thai women.
>>
File: You_know_what_it_is.png (848 KB, 753x796) Image search: [Google]
You_know_what_it_is.png
848 KB, 753x796
>>30520495
>>30520566

That blast came from the Death Star! That thing's fully operational!
>>
>>30520641
>However I have no means of contacting her, only she has. She will be travelling in my country afterwards

She's going to forget about you then, don't get hung up on thinking about this
>>
>>30520722
Oh, I am well stocked in the female department, it's just that she is hot and it would make for a good story as well. >>30520652
>Mom, I told somebody on the internet that he is a virgin.
>>
>>30520674
Since you are such an expert, how do I spot ladyboys?
>>
>>30520792
Get a better boipucci radar
>>
>>30520792

The cock.
>>
>>30520803
/thread
>>
>>30520495
South East Asian male here. I know this might sound sour grapes but honestly, if a SEA woman aggresively approach you, she is after your money. If you got money and ok with this, go ahead. But be prepared to be dumped at moments notice if you fail to cough up the dough. These women are actually beta females passed up by locals and desperate to find a white husband to compensate. Take this advice as you will but don't say you weren't warned.
>>
>>30520857
Thanks for the heads up. I don't have any money, so thats not a problem here! I am a student, and will only start working next month.
>>
>>30520798
>>30520803
It sure is summer in here. Why don't you go outside and let the adults talk
>>
>>30520857

Or they just love white dick.

Asian women love white guys like white women love black guys. It's nature's way of keeping the balance: when Stacy leaves you for Tyrone, Chin-Chong comes to take up the slack.

I dunno who stereotypically likes Asian men though... gold-diggers I guess?
>>
>>30520912
breeder butt blasted by a tranny detected
>>
It's not okay even if everybody does it.

Also propably actually a dude, m8.
>>
>>30520792
>how do I spot ladyboys?

Size of the hands, height, and waist-to-hip ratio is usually obvious enough.
Most of them still have an Adam's apple too

And this is absolutely true: >>30520579
She's almost certainly hunting for a guy so she can stay in the US.
>>
>>30521953
I am not in the US, lets say I am from a central european country.
>>
>>30521082
It's even worse actually. All kinds of Asian women love the white cock whereas the only white chicks who go for black guys were the ones who grew up without daddy around.
>>
>>30520579
They are annoying as fuck. I have first hand experience because my aunt is Thai.
>They also have ridiculous nicknames that are just random English nouns
What the fuck is up with this because all of her friends names are cringy as fuck and half the time when they visit my grandmother's house we hardly even talk to them because their names are fucking retarded.
>>
OP here. I am not planning to marry her, I wanna fuck her brains out. How are they in the sack? Screaming and everything?
>>
>>30522173
Then she wants EU citizenship.
Seriously, they all want out of SEA and don't seem to care too much where they end up.

Same info on the /int/ culturepals pastebin applies to Thais/Filipinas who got memed in to working as maids in Dubai at the first opportunity: thinking it would be better than Thailand, not that they'd be treated like human shit by Arabs.
>>
Here's from little experience I have with Asian women:

South Koreans are like, cock hungry all the time.
Filipino (Filipina?) women are fucking crazy

As an LT for the US Army I was told NOT to fratenize (sp?) with people ranking lower than me, since rule of thumb was American women soldiers are fucking trouble. With that said, if she's from a different military and doesn't breech opsec, then go for it.

You can even turn into my shitbag uncle and leave illegitimate children in different countries
>>
>>30520495
It's only a no-go if the officer in question is from your nation's military.
>>
>faggots here don't want to fuck traps
what happened to my /k/
>>
>>30522387
>It's only a no-go if the officer in question is from your nation's military.

It can be considered a misstep in the intelligence community, if you sleep with a foreign woman, regardless of her being military or not, since you have to be cautious of not being used as an asset.
>>
>>30522361
I don't worry too much about OPSEC, I don't know a lot and on her side it's also her problem.

>>30522387
I don't get the difference. Either the soldier (me) profits in his own army or he/she breaches OPSEC between two armies. Why is one thing ok and the other not?
>>
>>30522620
That's what foreign contact logs are for.
>>
>>30522430
They do have tiny dicks, so does it even count if they rape you?
>>
>>30522672
>getting raped
>implying I won't be doing the raping
Nigga you gay
>>
>>30522629
When in doubt, contact your S-3 or whatever your equivalent is.
>>
>>30522693
Sure, I'm gonna ask the brass if I can fuck some chick.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.