[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had sex with a girl that has 3 kids, she's hot as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1464173249147.jpg (223 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464173249147.jpg
223 KB, 1600x1200
I had sex with a girl that has 3 kids, she's hot as fuck but her ex (the father of the kids) is a bit crazy, he was in jail and I think he owns or could get a gun and kill me if he finds out that I was with her. I have never ever shot a gun in my life so I don't own one, I'm thinking about getting one legally but that will be a long process..

What to do /k/?
>>
>>30519807
tell us about the kids
>>
>>30519807
what do her kids look like?
>>
You have to get one then you have to train with it for a while to get good enough with it to be useful. Even then, just because you have a hand to play on a two way shooting range does not mean it will end well for you. Everything from his first shot scatters your brain to litigation afterwards.
>>
>>30519807
Get a gun legally, preferably a CC you can keep both at your bedside and on you when you go out. I know how you feel OP, I stuck my dick in the wrong hole in the past and made enemies doing so. If it makes you feel better, he's 99% selling wolf tickets whether or not he's been in jail before, and if you have a gun, he's not a threat. People kill people with guns, get one, it'll keep you safe. Trust me man, once you have enough people threaten to kill you, you kind of become numb to it. If you ever became a cop shit like this would happen daily, it means fucking nothing. Just carry a gun and make sure you know how to use it.
>>
>>30519813
>>30519823
They are little, all like under 10 years old. She's crazy likes to go out a lot to raves and shit.

>>30519824
>>30519824
I need one for driving/walking around and one for my apartment because I brought her here, fuck. He's a stalker and he still stalks her.
>>
>>30519807
Dump the bitch and find one that doesn't have lethal baggage, you fucking thirsty fuck.
>>
>>30519839
>She's crazy
don't put your dick in crazy.
Just ghost the bitch.
>>
>>30519813
why do they wear the mask?
>>
>>30519852
Goddammit, i was eating lunch and started laughing around everyone else at work
>>
>>30519839
>knowingly sticking your dick in crazy

delete facebook, lawyer up and hit the gym
>>
>>30519841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMYX__Z6hvE
>>
>>30519807
serious question: how loose is she? cavernous?
>>
File: yawn.png (195 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
yawn.png
195 KB, 500x333
OP, no one cares

He who consorts with trash is trash
>>
>>30519839
What they were probably asking is the kids' skin color.
>>
>>30519807
Think about your dad. What's your dad like?

Gotta meet that dad.
>>
>>30520186
Well, I came so it was alright, not too tight but nothing cavernous.
>>
>>30519807
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXb0zcEM-rI
>>
>>30520186
Eh, the whole cavernous vagina thing comes from having sex way often over time. It tightens up after children usually.
Oh, and some girls are just loose as fuck and can't do anything about it.
>>
>>30520246
Christopher Lloyd is best Klingon
>>
>>30520234
Doo dah doo doo
>>
>>30520234
>>30520278

wish the full version of this was still on youtube
>>
>>30519807
>Noguns cucked a convict
Oh geez. Sounds like a shitty comedy.
>>
>>30519839
>She's crazy likes to go out a lot to raves and shit.
Congratulations, you are 1 of 100 guys that fucked her.

You have nothing to worry about.
>>
>Messing around with a woman with three kids
>messing around with a woman with ex issues

Man just have sex a couple more times and dump her. Way to be retarded if you're planning to raise her kids.
>>
I literally slept in the same bed as my ex before we were dating after a party at her place. Apparently someone told her ex-con ex and he came the next morning with a big stick to beat the shit out of me with.

Imagine my giggles on the way home when I realized he would've shot me if he hadn't had his guns taken away for being a scum bag peice of shit felon.
>>
>>30519839
>leaves kids to go do drugs with high schoolers
You know what, I would defiantly marry her and drop a baby in her if I were you OP. #1 mom
>>
>>30519839
If she's over 28 drop her immediately and move on, the pussy isn't that good trust me. If a woman likes to party/rave/get wasted on a weekly basis and hasn't grown up and settled down by 30, she never will, and she basically won't be capable of raising a functioning family ever.

Trust me, saw it with my sister, coworkers, and plenty of female friends. It's like they have the same exact record playing. Usually they end up with fatherless (usually mixed) children, damage from getting beaten/drugged, and have been raped at least once in their adult life.

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>30520156
For every reason to date a single mom I can list 3 not to, if not more.
>>
>>30521617
If a bitch has one kid and won't give up the party life, she's a piece of shit with very little to no hope for the future.... much less with 3 fucking kids.
>>
>>30519807
Leave. Cut any association with this woman.
>>
>>30521834
This right here, guy.

Listen. I've done everything right. I'm my wife's first husband, she's my first wife. Kids only by each other. Married before pregnant in our late twenties. Culturally homogenous.

Her family has money and I make a lot of money. We have lots of camps innawoods and nice cars and a great house and rental properties and she doesn't even need to work.

And marriage is STILL tough. Even with no baggage and every reason to trust each other this shit is rough.

So dump that girl you're with. You're better off alone than abused.
>>
File: 1298447375579.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1298447375579.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>30521914
>You're better off alone than abused.
This Also if she goes to raves their is statistically a VERY HIGH CHANCE you could have a permanent STD. See a physician pronto AIDS is no joke and I don't want social tards like you fucking up the gene pool even worse in the long run. 1st world Women are by nature parasites due to social upbringing,

Also Nice bait thread almost didn't see been lurking here for some time try again. FAG/10
>>
>>30521749
That's pretty much the content of the video.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.