[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to to the range with dad >He accidentally shoots y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1467578605422.jpg (139 KB, 798x573) Image search: [Google]
1467578605422.jpg
139 KB, 798x573
>Go to to the range with dad
>He accidentally shoots you while doing the hot brass dance

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36713969/man-accidentally-shoots-dead-teenage-son

The worst thing is, the dad was strict about gun safety, knew the rules, and just made a momentary mistake.
>>
File: kd2tu2ch_3309.jpg (20 KB, 292x240) Image search: [Google]
kd2tu2ch_3309.jpg
20 KB, 292x240
>>30519171
It was an inside job to let the nogun liberals know that even with the most safety guns kill people.
>>
Dam bad luck.
>>
Daily reminder to never jump around like a retard even if it hurts.
>>
>>30519171
Why the Fuck is BBC doing news about America?
>>
>>30520728
They do news for every continent.
>>
>bastard son keeps misbehaving and you don't know what to do anymore
>'hey kiddo, wanna go shooting?'
>>
>>30519171
>the dad was strict about gun safety
No, it is literally impossible for his son to be dead if he was actually strict about gun safety.
Gun safety step 1: do not point the gun at your son.
Oh look, he's a fucking trash fudd who should have died, not his son.
>>
>>30520771

He could have just sent him to the Nights Watch and disinherited him.
>>
>>30520728
Because the British Government, on some level, still considers the US a colony of theirs so they broadcast propaganda to try to make you more like them.
>>
Seriously just an absolute retard brass is only hot on the skin for such a short period of time. Especially a pistol and even moreso 22

Like ive gotten brass down the shirt multiple times and i dont even come off target. I actually can't imagine this shit
>>
as a welder that gets 1st to 3rd degree burns on the regular, even more so when cutting with acetylene I can't believe the level of ineptitude of this parent.

owiii! I got burned, better kill my son.

I can't even.

being real though, that must really suck to know that it was only because if a pin prick worth of pain someone had to die.
>>
>>30520821
He didn't point the gun at his son, the bullet ricocheted off the roof.
>>
>>30521510
Other witnesses say he stuck the gun down his shirt and shot behind himself. I thought he shot the roof
>>
>>30521647
>he thought he
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.