[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a good AR alternative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: AR15.jpg (7 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
AR15.jpg
7 KB, 305x165
i am from canada and i am getting my pal but i am new to firearms and as you may or may not know AR 15's are restricted in canada so i was wonder what are some alternatives
>>
Hate to be that guy but a tavor with some upgrades
>>
Are you averse to bullpups?
>>
>>30518518
AR-18

The only reason it failed commercially was because there was a conspiracy by Colt and the Military to make sure it failed.
>>
>>30518627
no i love the look of them lol
>>
>>30518636

Are you sure because it was an overly-engineered POS that has proprietary magazines and felt like absolute garbage in ergonomics?
>>
>>30518642
Can you get AUGs in poutineland?
>>
>>30518675
yes sir we can eh
>>
>>30518656
Nope, Colt made sure the rifle failed by giving the military millions to keep the M16, and then convinced the military to give them away to foreign countries to completely shut it out of the market.

If that isn't a conspiracy then I don't know what one is.
>>
File: Steyr_AUG_A3_M1_F.jpg (171 KB, 1200x499) Image search: [Google]
Steyr_AUG_A3_M1_F.jpg
171 KB, 1200x499
>>30518680
Then might I suggest the A3M1 that Steyr rolled out recently.
>>
>>30518716
thanks for spending your time with me duly noted have a nice day,evening or night
>>
>>30518518
T97
>>
>>30518762
West coast, so night, at least for another hour and a half, then it becomes very early morning.
>>
>>30518692
It's called a hustle,sweethearth
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.