[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atlantic Firearms Customer Service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12
File: fuckingbrad.png (41 KB, 1436x370) Image search: [Google]
fuckingbrad.png
41 KB, 1436x370
Was planning to obtain new toy recently, everyone bugging the fuck out after Orlando caused Atlantic to stop sales for a bit though, which meant Christmas was delayed.

Sales reopened but toy was more expensive, figured they'd just give it to me for original price since it was their stop-sale that kept me from getting it anyway. Was still going to buy it regardless, just being a Jew like always.
Got back this response though (pic related).

Is this fucking real life? I mean, I get it. They are busy and shit, but there is an expected level of professionalism, right? Or am I just being an unreasonable cunt? Anyone else have weird experiences like this?
>>
File: 4251-full-retard.jpg (126 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
4251-full-retard.jpg
126 KB, 450x373
>>30516554
Sounds patently true. STFU and quitcherbitchin.
>>
>>30516554
>Or am I just being an unreasonable cunt

this

op is a fag
>>
the cs rep could have articulated a response in a more professional manner, but yes, you should just move on.
>>
>>30516554
Your being incredibly whiney. You should of done it, instead of making a reactionist purchasre. Your late to the party. You should be embarrassed for posting this.
>>
>>30516554
Seems like a legit response. You shoulda went more direct, instead of beating around the bush like the pansy beta you are.

>Hey I was gonna order this last week, but couldn't due to unforeseen circumstances. Will you honor that price for me today?
>>
>>30516554
Sounds like you're being a bitch to me OP. He didn't insult you, he just put it plainly.
>>
>>30516554
I really couldn't tell you, OP.
I lucked out and bought my rifle just before shit hit the fan for them.
>>
>>30516554
Fuck 'em. Spend your hard-earned money somewhere that will appreciate your business. He gave you a non answer to your questions while acting indignant, truly an e-customer service professional.
>>
>>30516713
To be fair, he could have, but it would not have necessarily been warranted. Customer service reps can only put up with so much stupid shit on a day to day basis before they just want to fucking snap. In that reps position, if allowed, I would offer the same reply.

Because, >>30516687 is correct.
>>
File: 1439053167508.jpg (29 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
1439053167508.jpg
29 KB, 648x648
>>30516554
No, you are not being unreasonable. They clearly have no respect for you as a customer. Take your money elsewhere.
>>
File: hgaedsfh.jpg (45 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
hgaedsfh.jpg
45 KB, 500x711
Never said the dude was wrong.

Simply wanted to see if you guys felt like spending thousands upon thousands of dollars at a place that seems to have no respect for their customers was a good or bad idea.
>>
>>30516554
That's just them being Jewish.

>MUH FREE MARKET QUIT WHINGING
Yeah you have every right to buy wal-mart's .22 supply out, but it doesn't mean you're not being a greedy Jew who should be looked at as such.

There's no need to be defensive about it if you truly feel justified doing so. Stop projecting your moral insecurity.
>>
File: bakelitepepe.jpg (332 KB, 1163x1385) Image search: [Google]
bakelitepepe.jpg
332 KB, 1163x1385
>>30516687
>op isn't always a fag
>>
>>30516837
Your question probably pissed him off to no end, and the response you got was probably as professional as he could muster.
>>
>>30516681

I second
>>
>>30516837
It is a bad idea. If they were a respectable vendor, they would be happy to give you a price match, especially considering the shutting down of sales was done on their part. The fact that you were willing to spend thousands of dollars on their products means nothing to these people; they would rather cop a few shekels than do some actual customer service and perhaps win as a customer for life. Small things like price matching and being respectful to your customers is what makes someone come back.
>>
>>30516900
and now OP doesn't want to give them any money, a loose-loose situation for both parties
>>
>>30516900
I worked customer service/sales for an eternity, never once was I a cunt to someone who was trying to be a Jew, asking a stupid question, or even being an insufferable assclown; because that is what being in such a position entails.
The guy needs to learn some subtleties if he is going to excel in his job.
>>
>>30516837
He never really disrepected you, he called you out. Prices change, maybe i should go to gas station and let them know i want prices from back in the day.
>>
>>30516784
>Customer service reps can only put up with so much stupid shit on a day to day basis
I'm sorry, but CSR's are getting paid to put up with that shit. that's their fucking job.

that's not an excuse. it's judaism, and their right to charge extra, as it's my right to tell them to frig off, randy, and to tell my friends.
>>
>>30516997
Even for a high-volume place that doesn't need to price match or haggle, he didn't need to throw in the patronizing economic lesson at the beginning.
>>
>>30517040
>patronizing economic lesson
It was a perfect response to OP's question of: 'will it go on sale or something sometimes soon?'
>>
>>30516997
back in the day vs. a week ago is a little exaggerative

more along the lines of:
>apples are $1
>you can't buy them at this price though
>in a week you can buy them for $1.50 instead
>>
>>30517040
Op deserved it, he clearly does jot understand economics. He should be suicide embarrassed.
>>
>>30517087
No the perfect response would have been to say maybe but their quantities are still limited and if it does go on sale it will sell out very quickly. Thus hopefully encouraging the customer to buy now at full price while feeling like you did him a favor and gave him insider info. Fucking is this everyone's first day in sales?
>>
>>30517110
More along the lines of:
>Apples are $1
>Apple sales are going crazy due to the prospect of new Anti-Apple legislation anticipation and business needs time to keep up
>Apples are now $1.50 instead
>>
File: u.jpg (112 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
112 KB, 499x750
>>30517087
I definitely could have worded it a little more eloquently, but honestly I was putting in minimal effort here.
Like I said, this was more of a "I'm going to buy this no matter what, but I might as well see if I can save some dosh for ammo."

I still feel like it doesn't excuse his demeaning candor.
>>
>>30517134
Don't expect everyone to have the knowledge or experience you do. Maybe you should attain some knowledge on the Theory of Mind.
>>
>>30517156
How much dosh was the item in question, and what was the savings on sale?

If I were in his position I would've just ignored you calling out Atlantic's heebing and said "Sorry, our sale has ended"
>>
>I'm sorry but prices are subject to change, sometimes quickly. We are also unaware of when sales will happen in the future. Thank you for your question.
>>
>>30517134
legit, last thing you want to do is be a condescending dick to the customer, someone who stands to blow thousands of dollars at your store.

Fuck those clowns OP, they lost a sale to buds or someone else.
>>
>>30517142
that's a reasonable situation

it's the
>you can't buy them at this price though
portion that makes it fucked

you don't refuse service but advertise a price, then immediately jump the price before reopening service
>>
I've had a great time with Atlantic customer service. Dealt with them a lot when I was getting into funs and was nervous about how buying guns in the Internet was.

They were cool with me.

You were kind of being a faggot, op
>>
>>30517248
I could have understood it if OP didn't ask the question he did, but in this situation, he asked if the CS rep could tell him the future. I don't know how I'd answer him any differently.

OP didn't ask for a price match, nor did commit to buying a rifle. I think the fact that he got an answer reasonably explaining their situation when it comes to reading the future was sufficient.
>>
File: jdzfvb.jpg (256 KB, 1054x1580) Image search: [Google]
jdzfvb.jpg
256 KB, 1054x1580
>>30517210
It wasn't on sale to begin with. I was going to buy it at full price around 1k.
Then they changed the non-sale price to a higher one, a very small margin higher, mind you. Which is why I wasn't too worked up over it, but it was at least a case of ammo worth.
>>
OP, have you considered non-autistically asking if they'd match the price on the rifle before the jump, explaining that you would have committed to buy it?

I mean, now that you've outed yourself as just testing for a deal and not having the cash at the time, they might not make a deal.

At the very least consider doing that instead of pussyfooting around the real questions you have.
>>
>>30517330
OP you giant cockholster you didnt even tell us which gun. so kindly fuck off
>>
>>30516554
It's not absolutely terrible, but it's not how I run my business, and an employee responding like that doesn't seem like they're providing the kind of service I not only expect to receive, but provide.

The problem is that any time a shooting or any other matter pops up, sales skyrocket and workloads get ridiculous - to the point where almost everyone is on 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. Not having some way of thanking the employees or keeping them in high spirits usually ends up with people responding to emails like this.
>>
>>30517330
>Case of ammo worth
>1k
That's not a very small margin
>>
>>30516868
Thanks for the rare pepe
>>
>>30516554

You shouldn't expect things for cheap, don't be a Jew.
Having said that, fuck that asshole and fuck the company that has him handling their business. Buy your toy from someplace else and make sure AF knows you're doing it. File a complaint.
>>
>>30516554
A can of Arizona Iced Tea is always and has always been 99c
>>
File: Markets Change.jpg (59 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Markets Change.jpg
59 KB, 600x338
>>30517398
Where is your God now?
>>
>>30516554
so glad I bought what I wanted before orlando and lived like a poor fag for a while up until I lost it all in a tragic boating accident of course. Anyhow atlantic is just jewy because of supply and demand, the customer service rep was being an asshole about it, he should have told it like it is and not given you a run around. If you find it so disagreeable simply email them telling them they lost you as a customer to the tune of x amount of dollars and dont give them your buisness. They will either cave and lower the price for you or tell you sorry that is how it is. Be more aggressive when manipulating customer service op and if you have a sob story throw it in there be relentless. Say something like
Dear atlantic,

I was trying to buy x product and your buisness suspended sales right before i got my paycheck. I had saved up for 6 months to buy x product and now because of your price raise I cannot afford it and will unfortunatly be forced to take my buisness elsewhere Unfortunatly this means you will be loosing my buisness for the forseeable future and for certain the x amount of dollars from this sale. I heard great things about your buisness and was looking foreward to doing buisness with you both now and in the future however at this point in time I cannot say for certain that I in good faith can ever place an order with you. I wish you all the best.
sincerely,

Anon

Dont be angry just be disapproving make sure that their understanding is that they will lose a sale and possible future buisness because of their price raise. (even if you plan on buying it anyway) make sure you are polite but firm in your words be like a dissatisfied customer who leaves a negative review of something but dont go full reeeeeeee.
>>
>>30517461
>jews in a shop upcharge a product
Have you ever been to the movies? It's not like a box of sour patch kids actually costs four dollars everywhere just because they charge that.
I got one yesterday for 99c
fuck off with your outliers
>>
>>30517477
>>30516973
>Loose
>Loosing

Please, pick up a dictionary.
>>
File: Moving-the-goalposts.jpg (29 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
Moving-the-goalposts.jpg
29 KB, 300x240
>>30517502
>outliers
>movie theaters and corner stores exist all over the damn place

W-whoa sorry to upset you mister Arizona shill.
>>
File: K31.png (1 MB, 1075x720) Image search: [Google]
K31.png
1 MB, 1075x720
>>30517350
>spending thousands of dollars on a firearm and accessories
>non-autistically

Do you realize what you're asking of me?

>>30517393
No problem, I got it from /k/ommando store.

>>30517352
I'm intentionally being a cock tease.

>>30517394
I didn't expect it cheap. I have haggled the price of every gun I've ever bought... except pic related. I like money; don't act like you don't.
And you are right, I let the dude know that I understood the sale-stop situation, but that I was frustrated with that being my first experience with them.
>>
>>30517519
spell check is my patron saint I was typing this on my phone and yes I can grammar correctly I added an extra o there fuck phone keyboards
>>
>>30516837
Why do you need /k/ to hold your hand through everything? Were born ball less? make your own decision faggot
>>
File: ok.jpg (34 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
34 KB, 500x354
>>30517622
>everything

Mrw I have only been a lurker until now

Also, I'm looking for opinions, not guidance. I thought that was obvious.
>>
>>30517683
my opinion is fuck others' opinions and that you're a fucking faggot who can't stop sucking dick

You know what I do when I get shit like this? I autistically say "well fuck you too" out loud and then shop around elsewhere while making sure to bring up how shitty Atlantic was next time I hear about it. maybe butter up my story a better if I'll be flapping my gums about it to others and hyperbolize so it doesn't seem like I'm a no-balls faggot like you, for good measure

In other words, if you at any moment questioned if what they said to you was called for or not it probs wasn't called for in your eyes and that's all that should matter.
>>
File: 1107151725.jpg (546 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1107151725.jpg
546 KB, 1280x720
>>30517761
You? Hyperbole? Nawwww.

I mean, you're right in concept; kinda like the asshole service rep. Questionable delivery as well.
This post predominantly served as a heads up to other potential buyers honestly. If they rectify the situation then I will make the purchase, but will be weary in the future.
Will also come back here and let you dudes know that they at least made it right, even though fuck my opinionated update.
>>
>>30517924
Nice wood
>>
>>30517950
Sadly the SKS is not mine, but boy is it a beaut.
Tula + matching serials. Killer wood.

The M1895 is mine though.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.