[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING: New Federal Gun Control Push
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437458/second-amendment-emergency-powers-doctrine-democrats-phony

Maybe they were right, maybe it IS time to use the second, afterall.
>>
File: image.gif (108 KB, 574x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
108 KB, 574x500
>>30515847
>Not postingthe superior gif version
>>
>>30515847
Just vote trump, you dingus.
>>
thread theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsrtYRd4eBo
>>
>>30515847
Do It.

I say we give the the dems everything they want.

mr and mrs america, turn them all in.

do it, see what happens.

seriously.

i tired of this shit, let them do it and find out literally overnight how incredibly fucked they are.
>>
>>30517281
they might not be very fucked tho, thats the problem
>>
>>30517297
the entire country is at a boiling point.

enacting gun control legislation requiring confiscation/surrender would be the equivalent of dropping a thermonuclear bomb on it.
>>
>Chuck Schumer

Fucking jump in front of a train already, you fucking waste of skin, and take Amy with you when you do.
>>
Just bought my first gun, an AR-15 M&P Sport II, a slide-fire stock, 1000 rounds of 5.56 55grain FMJ-BTs, and an ammo can with some desiccant packs.

How fucked am I? What else should I be buying to prepare for the impending gunpocalypse? I know I am probably going to pick up a couple of those cheap, 100-round, Korean drums, and make my own lower receiver, but what else do I need?
>>
>>30517357
The other thing a lot of people realize though is that it won't be the retarded ass ATF that goes door to door.

They're going to put the burden on local police officers that most of which are pro-gun rights. So imagine that you're pro second amendment, most of the people you work with are pro second amendment and some commie decides you need to kick your next-door neighbor's door in and take his guns away.

The entire system would collapse on itself if they pulled it.

I doubt this will happen though, we have a republican majority in the house and senate, and the prospects of electing Trump are seeming more promising which will guarantee supreme court justices to overturn a lot of this bullshit.

We'll be fine though don't worry about it, for now at least.
>>
>>30519216
You need to read a book called the next 100 years, by some retired dude from Stratfor. Everything's going to be fine, and preppers are idiots. Pirate the book and read it on your phone, serious nigga. There's a space war and a Polish juggernaut, and lots of geography. But in a cool way, like mountains funneling armies through Poland over and over.
>>
>>30520058
>The other thing a lot of people realize though is that it won't be the retarded ass ATF that goes door to door.
No. It'll be Academi, Triple Canopy, and other PMC contractors that aren't under any oaths to protects anything and don't give a fuck about anyone's rights or whether they're Americans or not. I'm warning you, they're going to be a serious problem.
>>
>>30520091
I hadn't even considered PMCs when I thought about the seizure of firearms scenario. You do have to realize that many of the employees for those companies are former military as well.

I do believe that this country has no more than 50 years left in it, but I agree that the last nail in the coffin will be either a repeal of the second amendment, or some other president declaring a "state of emergency"
>>
I will try to avoid the panic however I will be purchasing more firearms and ammo before this election is done.
>>
>>30520081
OK goy
>>
>>30520058
Sure, like the cops refused to disarm the population in New Orleans after Katrina, right? Like the cops in Boston refused to go around kicking doors and removing people from their homes?

Any State's authority is rooted in its willingness to commit violence against people, and law enforcement officers are its agents. If you're on the side of the state, the police will work in your favor. If you're at odds with the state, the police will be at odds with you.

Don't assume there's going to be a huge law enforcement/soldier revolt in the event shit begins to hit the fan.
>>
>>30516198
Wrong: Thread theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36e-f-xAgQM
>>
>>30520984
>He doesn't know about the National Guardsmen that refused that order
>>
>>30521144

This.

At least there's some hope out there.
>>
>>30521144
Link pls
>>
>>30520091
>implying pmcs arent made up of THE most patriotic hardcore ex sf community.

>implying you could find enough of them or pay them enough to go from door to door getting shot in the face over ARs and glocks

>>30520984
NOLA after an enormous disaster isnt in the same catagory as everyday midwest.

The police were actively engaged in running gun battles in the streets against hardened criminals while trying to maintain order, and stopped giving a fuck about civil rights about the time the sewage stopped draining and the AC failed.

In Boston there was an active terrorist that had attacked civilians

while their actions arent justifiable, you can at least appreciate the situation they faced and realize that their primary objective was to maintain some type of order in both instances.

in a situation where there is already order and the commands they're recieving would disrupt that order, as well as put them in harms way unnecessarily, and also likely violate their ideals then there is far far less of a chance of those orders being followed
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.